Author Topic: bringing order to the Chaos  (Read 20623 times)

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: bringing order to the Chaos
« Reply #240 on: June 19, 2013, 03:34:54 pm »

Well, not really, but he did introduce it to the game afaik.
Fuck dude, as much as I like you you're being a bitch. Shut up.

I don't know how many times i have to explain myself, I'M JUST FUCKING AROUND! you people take this game and the forums so seriously, lighten up. I'm done here. Basically, I'm mocking your seriousness in all of my posts. YOU of all people Kreczor should i know i give 0 fucks.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 03:38:56 pm by Brontosauce »

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #241 on: June 19, 2013, 03:45:47 pm »
+1
Man, why would you go and ruin all that xp.

(nice tactical victory, our team was shocked at how quick the flags got overrun.)

so much exp stolen from the masses, to fight the rich man's war

Think of the long game, you guys! Our side was gear bugged and now we have ample opportunity to defend to the last when next that castle falls under siege. It was in the interest of fun and continued fighting.

Speaking of that, Kesh mentioned that it's lopsided fun to have repeated sieges in that castle, so they stopped it from being reinforced. In doing so they threw away resources for two events that are the complete opposite of fun for many on both sides because of the time they took place at and kept the last siege at Derchios from being very good for either side's XP.

FCC literally hates fun.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 03:49:23 pm by Canary »

Offline Gawagiliglue

• Knight
  • Renown: 48
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Gawagiliglue, FIEF_OF_AMERE , Bisexual_Bridal_Shower
« Reply #242 on: June 19, 2013, 06:29:01 pm »
+11
Okay guys I don't know if this has been said before but I was just pondering this and felt the need to share it.  I believe I know the reason as to why there is so much drama around FCC and the continued conflicts that have taken place and cost many lives and resources.  I believe that FCC is the USA of strategus(FCC=USA three letters each is a sign) ; hated for its so called, "imperialistic conquest of the world while under the name of FREEdom (FREEcompanies and FREEdom, not a coincidence), its methods conducted during these conflicts to eliminate the terrorists who hijacked numerous flags costing thousands of innocent lives and resources to be lost (without even being used in conflict=civilians), and many more.  Simply put, the rest of strategus aside from FCC's democratic allies are simply jealous of their numerous freedoms and prosperity.  To go one step further, the mainstream strat posts would have the masses believe it was the insurgent group known as "Chaos" who hijacked the flags killing thousands of innocents.  While they were the main force "responsible", if you were to awaken and do your own research you would know it was really something more sinister.  A radical religious leader known as "JesusChrist" as well as powerful individuals from various shadow factions known as Frisians and MurderBoners were the true masterminds behind these notorious attacks.  They secretly control many aspects of strategus and the related media (as well as the banks).  They install puppets with administrative powers to silence those who would go against them (certain so called leaders of the Chaos) and have them banned for life.  If these anti-freedom communists/terrorists weren't enough, I have not yet even discussed the secret shipments of arms and other forms of support by the well known enemy of the west; "Les Chevaliers Occitans" (that is for another time).  I would discuss these serious matters further but I am fearing for my safety and will also likely have attempts to be made to silence me from exposing the truth.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

(P.S. Take this all very seriously and be very offended if you feel the need to be)
Who do you think should recieve the fief of Amere?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
« Reply #243 on: June 19, 2013, 07:11:45 pm »
+5
I don't know how many times i have to explain myself, I'M JUST FUCKING AROUND! you people take this game and the forums so seriously, lighten up. I'm done here. Basically, I'm mocking your seriousness in all of my posts. YOU of all people Kreczor should i know i give 0 fucks.

"Hello, I am Brontosauce. I give 0 fucks and I post about it ALL THE FUCKING TIME. I care SO LITTLE that I just HAVE TO KEEP POSTING ABOUT IT. Oh? You replied to me? I was just JOKING, god. Calm down, nerds."

Get a new shtick. This one's run its course.

WHO THE FUCK are you and why are you so angry???  It's like the new people here just inherit the NA drama without even knowing why it started in the first place.

There's too many seemingly new people that popped up in the last few months, and they're all very mad. I can't keep track of them all!

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #244 on: June 19, 2013, 07:38:06 pm »
"Hello, I am Brontosauce. I give 0 fucks and I post about it ALL THE FUCKING TIME. I care SO LITTLE that I just HAVE TO KEEP POSTING ABOUT IT. Oh? You replied to me? I was just JOKING, god. Calm down, nerds."

Get a new shtick. This one's run its course.

There's too many seemingly new people that popped up in the last few months, and they're all very mad. I can't keep track of them all!

Brontosaurus may have a better name than you but that does not mean you need to bully him about the zero fucks of which he gives.

We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #245 on: June 19, 2013, 07:53:23 pm »
+11
Brontosaurus may have a better name than you but that does not mean you need to bully him about the zero fucks of which he gives.

More like BrontoSORE-ASS AMIRITE?

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #246 on: June 19, 2013, 08:01:12 pm »
+2
More like apatosaurus (funny Firefox says "apatosaurus isn't a word, when I right click for recommendations, it only gives me "brontosaurus" as the option)
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Jack1

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: June 19, 2013, 09:13:37 pm »
+2
More like BrontoSORE-ASS AMIRITE?

No, you are not right, it is spelled brontosaurus.

Offline Uumdi

• Duke
  • Renown: 651
  • Infamy: 59
  • Ready to Die
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Uumdi_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Uumdi
« Reply #248 on: June 19, 2013, 09:43:13 pm »
+4
I believe that FCC is the USA of strategus(FCC=USA three letters each is a sign) ; hated for its so called, "imperialistic conquest of the world while under the name of FREEdom (FREEcompanies and FREEdom, not a coincidence), its methods conducted during these conflicts to eliminate the terrorists who hijacked numerous flags costing thousands of innocent lives and resources to be lost (without even being used in conflict=civilians), and many more.  Simply put, the rest of strategus aside from FCC's democratic allies are simply jealous of their numerous freedoms and prosperity.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

(P.S. Take this all very seriously and be very offended if you feel the need to be)

Please liberate us oh great masters.

FCC creates terrorists.

Ten shots of prayers, ten shots a day
A shot of thrill to hide the pain.
They can`t win, they just don`t cry,
The troopers know they live to die.

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #249 on: June 19, 2013, 10:32:04 pm »
+18
Okay guys I don't know if this has been said before but I was just pondering this and felt the need to share it.  I believe I know the reason as to why there is so much drama around FCC and the continued conflicts that have taken place and cost many lives and resources.  I believe that FCC is the USA of strategus(FCC=USA three letters each is a sign) ; hated for its so called, "imperialistic conquest of the world while under the name of FREEdom (FREEcompanies and FREEdom, not a coincidence), its methods conducted during these conflicts to eliminate the terrorists who hijacked numerous flags costing thousands of innocent lives and resources to be lost (without even being used in conflict=civilians), and many more.  Simply put, the rest of strategus aside from FCC's democratic allies are simply jealous of their numerous freedoms and prosperity.  To go one step further, the mainstream strat posts would have the masses believe it was the insurgent group known as "Chaos" who hijacked the flags killing thousands of innocents.  While they were the main force "responsible", if you were to awaken and do your own research you would know it was really something more sinister.  A radical religious leader known as "JesusChrist" as well as powerful individuals from various shadow factions known as Frisians and MurderBoners were the true masterminds behind these notorious attacks.  They secretly control many aspects of strategus and the related media (as well as the banks).  They install puppets with administrative powers to silence those who would go against them (certain so called leaders of the Chaos) and have them banned for life.  If these anti-freedom communists/terrorists weren't enough, I have not yet even discussed the secret shipments of arms and other forms of support by the well known enemy of the west; "Les Chevaliers Occitans" (that is for another time).  I would discuss these serious matters further but I am fearing for my safety and will also likely have attempts to be made to silence me from exposing the truth.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

The truth is out there, man.
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345

Offline Jack1

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: June 19, 2013, 10:52:27 pm »
+5

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

The truth is out there, man.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 10:56:07 pm by Risen_Jack »

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #251 on: June 19, 2013, 11:27:26 pm »
+6
nͩĩ͏͔̻̻̘̲̳n̮͓͂̌̅e̻̲̟̥͇ͬ̿e̫̭̬̹ͣͦͥ͛ͦͫͯ͝ͅl̽ͭ ͈̬̣͖̠̈́̉͠ͅ   e͇͕̙͆̾͌ͣ͗̔v̜̐ͣ̀e͉̱̯͖̱̺ͥͤ͑ͣͅn̼͔͚͔͓̬w̴̱̆̒̽̓a̞̪̦̲̣̰͚͋ͣ͌    ̓s̥̗͎͒̾̈a̛̬̣͓n̯̤̰͙̪̠͑̽̒̔͑ͬi̺͈̠̣͉̬ͦ̊ͭͪͭ̓ṅ͙͉̞̫̈ͦ̔͆̄ͧ͜s̰̦̯͖̠̫̀    i̞̤ͩ̃̐̐dͮ͗͑͌̄ͮ̔͜    e̞̩̥̦̣̓ͩͪ̍̉͐̚͜j͉͗ͮ͋ͤͤ̓ò̱̞̹̌b͚͠

No, no! Don't utter such dark arcane verse! You may open a pinhole in our reality through which outsiders may crawl in! It may already be too late...

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 11:37:21 pm by A_Hot_Elf_Princess »

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #252 on: June 20, 2013, 12:54:57 am »
+1
WITCHCRAFT you so supernatural!

And therein lies the root of FCC's blooming success.
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline Ethgar

• Baron
  • Renown: 101
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
  • Game nicks: Ethgar_FIDLGB
« Reply #253 on: June 20, 2013, 01:00:39 am »
+3
I know I'm late on this one, but why can't we all just get along?????   
“If war is ever lawful, then peace is sometimes sinful”

"We shall never win, if we are divided....."

Offline Tojo

• Earl
  • Renown: 490
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
  • Long Live NA_1
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, HoC, Acre, MB, HG, Beserks
  • Game nicks: _Tojo, Drew_Brees, Tijo
« Reply #254 on: June 20, 2013, 02:39:31 am »
It's definitely possible to take a castle in one go. Of course, sending wave after wave with just the intent of wasting your opponents tickets against a faction who is 1/10th the size is one way to use the recruitment system to your advantage.

BUT we give everyone XP and something to do on the weeknights! I think strat sieges should be more realistic where the attackers cut off the defenders food and water and water supply and just wait for the defenders to starve to death. Maybe use catapults to fire rotting corpses over the walls and spread diseases. The siege would last a month or two per castle.

Also FCC is large faction because it is composed of smaller clans who wanted protection from being wiped...

EDIT: FCC is the USA and anyone who opposes our democracy shall be overrun by it, especially the terrorist groups FIDLGB and Frisia.  WE DEMAND MANIFEST DESTINY!!!!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 05:47:20 am by Tojo »