Author Topic: bringing order to the Chaos  (Read 20685 times)

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
Re: bringing order to the Chaos
« Reply #180 on: June 18, 2013, 06:27:09 pm »
It's all well and good (I guess) to complain about nighttimes and deviating from "prime time" hours for battles, but because you've done that you preclude yourself from the legitimacy of excuses for attacking outside of those times.

Kesh specifically asked me to tell Ostulor, the castle's owner, that he should remove or change his nighttime settings because "it's at the end of prime time" and "we can't make followup attacks". Now I think you were just trying to reign in the last aspect of fighting against us at the castle that you could not control. Still, I agreed and talked to Ost about it. Seems like he did change his settings. What did that result in, though? The next attack made almost a full two hours after his nighttime settings from before ended. That's the same followup attack you said you couldn't make because of those settings being prohibitive on the initiation time.

We attacked almost 2 hours earlier than the battle is set - we got pushed back by the 2 battles just before it that were intiated just before the siege.  Battle was supposed to be significantly earlier.  Its only 375 population left, you don't really have to show for these fights canary - you are already level 36 gen 1 anyway.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #181 on: June 18, 2013, 06:31:40 pm »
+6
We attacked almost 2 hours earlier than the battle is set - we got pushed back by the 2 battles just before it that were intiated just before the siege.  Battle was supposed to be significantly earlier.  Its only 375 population left, you don't really have to show for these fights canary - you are already level 36 gen 1 anyway.

I'll have you know that I play this game because I enjoy it. The times, incidentally, work out just fine for me.

Prepare yourselves for pitch fork justice!

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #182 on: June 18, 2013, 06:41:36 pm »
+5
Hi all. I will be playing the part of the fcc guy you only hate 6 on a scale of 10.

We wanted our fight earlier.. due to other fights scheduled it was pushed back. We are sorry but unavoidable. The other fights are results of stopping reinforcement. Again unfortunate for everyone, even us.. I will also be sleeping. But have to stop the armies in the field to make it less costly ticket wise for us.
Leader of BS

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #183 on: June 18, 2013, 06:49:15 pm »
+9
Hi, I'm playing the part of Best NA FCC member.

My foot hurts because a bee stung it last night.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #184 on: June 18, 2013, 07:21:30 pm »
+6
Hi, I will be random FCC vassal #37 in this play.

Unfortunately I did not get any lines  :(
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Kartoffel_Salat

• Knight
  • Renown: 73
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chevaliers
  • Game nicks: Chevalier_Panda, Panda_, Creamsicle, Pandascrub
« Reply #185 on: June 18, 2013, 07:28:58 pm »
Hi, I'm playing the part of Best NA FCC member.

My foot hurts because a bee stung it last night.

Bees are stupid

and some of us work for a living and don't have time to play this game 24/7 <3

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #186 on: June 18, 2013, 07:33:15 pm »
+6
Hi, I will be random FCC vassal #37 in this play.

Unfortunately I did not get any lines  :(
Just say "Chaos are wastes of space" or "Kesh isn't a multiaccounter" or "Smoothrich wasn't awesome", heck you could even say "ch0as n1ghtime settings bad fcc no wrong attack super late".
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #187 on: June 18, 2013, 07:33:34 pm »
Bees are stupid

O.o; I work for a living too. Or were you implying other people?

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #188 on: June 18, 2013, 07:54:47 pm »
+3
Just say "Chaos are wastes of space" or "Kesh isn't a multiaccounter" or "Smoothrich wasn't awesome", heck you could even say "ch0as n1ghtime settings bad fcc no wrong attack super late".

excuse me this is our play. He only gets to nod and smile at what we say and conversely frown and shake his head at things we disagree with
Leader of BS

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: June 18, 2013, 08:00:25 pm »
Bees are stupid

? you were the guy doing the army at 3-4 in the morning to reinforce that we intercepted

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #190 on: June 18, 2013, 08:16:33 pm »
+6
I wish this war was fought in a more organized manner. Currently since everybody dislikes everybody else, (do not try and tell me you guys actually get along, we all know that is horseshit), people will do whatever they can to "beat" their enemies. Including attacking at ridiculous hours. Some level of cooperation should be made to accommodate the rest of the community, even if that costs the parties involved in running their war efficiently.

This game is supposed to be fun for everybody and the level of vitriol being tossed back and forth is saddening.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #191 on: June 18, 2013, 08:39:42 pm »
+2
I am playing the role of FCC NA Vassal #1, and I think that the choas are nerds and are wrong to play the game.  I also think taht the remgnatz are bad at teh game.

Relit is old.

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 18, 2013, 08:41:52 pm »
I wish this war was fought in a more organized manner. Currently since everybody dislikes everybody else, (do not try and tell me you guys actually get along, we all know that is horseshit), people will do whatever they can to "beat" their enemies. Including attacking at ridiculous hours. Some level of cooperation should be made to accommodate the rest of the community, even if that costs the parties involved in running their war efficiently.

This game is supposed to be fun for everybody and the level of vitriol being tossed back and forth is saddening.

Frankly we didn't want to fight early in the morning, we have been having more trouble than chaos in getting na mercs and faction members to show up for midday and early morning battles, but we also just couldn't let them dump 3K more troops into derchios castle after 4 waves of attacks so that we have to do another 3 waves just to take it.  We wont just let them reinforce in the early morning hours making our battle a lot less fun by doing the same stupid glitchy castle 3 more times rather than having 2 small early morning battles with only 500-600 troops.  You really don't have to show up for those relit - they are not important fights.  Most of our sieges we have been trying our best to do at prime-time by attacking immediately after each battle - we just got pushed back to later time by 2 earlier battles. 

7 attacks on the same fief gets boring as much as defenders don't seem to mind and are more upset about the time of the battle - attackers actually do get bored with meat-grinding a castle down - its what happened with ve having to attack the same castles and villages 12 times or more because of some gentleman's agreement not to attack the reinforcing armies marching around early in the morning to reinforce - im sure its fun for defenders but they already have huge advantages they really shouldn't complain when attackers BESIEGING a castle intercept armies sent to relieve or reinforce the defenders.  Made their side of the war a boring meat-grind because of it.  We actually now have new fiefs to attack already and each one will hopefully be 4-5 max attacks to keep it fun for the community not just the half of the community that always is fighting on defense against us.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 18, 2013, 08:46:20 pm »
You're nothing but excuses, Kesh.

Says the guy who randomly attacked a ROR member at 3:30 in the morning in the middle of raven territory because he was "encroaching" on frisian territory and then later explained the attack that because they buy a fief from us they are automatically allies with FCC (they aren't, they are paying a pretty penny for those fiefs) so frisians are okay with attacking them and then later explained....  But I guess you too are also full of excuses.

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #194 on: June 18, 2013, 08:54:29 pm »
+2
Says the guy who randomly attacked a ROR member at 3:30 in the morning in the middle of raven territory because he was "encroaching" on frisian territory and then later explained the attack that because they buy a fief from us they are automatically allies with FCC (they aren't, they are paying a pretty penny for those fiefs) so frisians are okay with attacking them and then later explained....  But I guess you too are also full of excuses.

"Middle of Raven territory" is a bit of a stretch. It was on the Frisian/Raven border. If RoR feels they were attacked inside our territory they should contact me or Turboflex to discuss it. It should also be mentioned that RoR informed us that they were passing through our territory as they were already moving through it. The only reason we did not attack them ourselves is because we knew that they are new to strat and let this instance slide.

You're nothing but excuses, Kesh.

And nonsense like this is exactly why people can not get along at all this strat. Frisia should have tried talking to RoR before just attacking them. They are new at all this and do not necessarily understand border policies of the various clans. Even if they are heading to a new area and buying fiefs from FCC does not mean you shouldnt attempt communication.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 09:02:26 pm by Relit »