Author Topic: bringing order to the Chaos  (Read 20672 times)

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
Re: bringing order to the Chaos
« Reply #165 on: June 17, 2013, 08:34:59 pm »
+6
So much for that tea party.

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #166 on: June 18, 2013, 11:23:20 am »
Well played, you coppery colored cretins.

The whims of fate have turned away from us.

Offline Turboflex

• Duke
  • Renown: 648
  • Infamy: 212
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
« Reply #167 on: June 18, 2013, 03:14:44 pm »
+4
seriously wtf is wrong with you fcc guys?

4 attacks after mdinight?

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #168 on: June 18, 2013, 03:41:37 pm »
+3

Prime time man! It's prime time cause FCC initiated it.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #169 on: June 18, 2013, 03:43:18 pm »
+1

Sometimes your enemies force you to make a move, even if the times may not be opportune.

Trust me, I'd rather be able to be there as well.
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Blueberry Muffin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 749
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 18, 2013, 04:33:46 pm »
+4

This perfectly encapsulates the poor sportsmanship and domineering attitude of the current FCC. Selling something that you haven't yet taken and bragging about it before the last battle is fought

This brings a smile to my face. Remember strat 2... Remember Emerin.... Of course, ever since this war we are desperately in love with Kesh, I still sign for him when I can. :)

Strat 2 had the best drama.

The truth. ^
Lizard_Man: Fuck all that! Rather buy me 4 cans of Stella..
Cymro: Wife beater stella
Lizard_Man: It'll get ya drunk! You'll be fucking fat girls in no time! You might even fight a nigga or two! Mmmm-mmm, bitch!

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #171 on: June 18, 2013, 04:58:05 pm »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
« Reply #172 on: June 18, 2013, 05:10:17 pm »
+5
Seriously if you didn't want to be attacked at that hour then don't try to sneak massive armies while everyone is asleep to reinforce  castle we have attacked 4 times already and deserve to take.  You should have moved those armies the day before and gotten in the castle and just reinforced it after our siege.  You should have just let derchios go at that point instead of trying to pull fast one by sneaking armies around on the map only at non-primetime hours which you guys have been doing.

Trying to take advantage of us mostly being asleep to do all your troop movements this entire war in the pre-dawn hours - yeah you should expect to finally get attacked when its needed to stop a critical reinforcement in your most defensible fief.  If you had tried to march up troops during primetime to reinforce derchios we would have attacked them then.
Kesh the reason that castle was reinforced senugzda Castle, is because it needed gear and I was the only one avaliable and offered my services at 11 pm CST. Kesh, with the way you guys move on the map, the battles you go to, I doubt you sleep much because of this game.

I remember you guys always complained about battle times, now look what you are doing, those castles aren't going anywhere, can't wait till a better time?

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #173 on: June 18, 2013, 05:20:08 pm »
Kesh the reason that castle was reinforced senugzda Castle, is because it needed gear and I was the only one avaliable and offered my services at 11 pm CST. Kesh, with the way you guys move on the map, the battles you go to, I doubt you sleep much because of this game.

I remember you guys always complained about battle times, now look what you are doing, those castles aren't going anywhere, can't wait till a better time?

You could have easily left hours earlier or the day before, you chose to leave till after midnight all 3 of your armie.  Both those other guys were awake for the battles we had earlier than midnight considering they were in them (apollo and boyscout), but they decided to wait until after 12 am once again (this has been done before) to sneak up and reinforce the castle.  We would have been glad to intercept them several hours earlier but they were hiding in dhirim until after midnight.

Also both those castle attacks got pushed back by over an hour by the two battles before them not initiated by us.  Frankly I'm just glad we can be done with derchios and its glitchy walls - I and others were getting bored (especially our engineering squad who by the way were amazing last night - Pulse BEST NA and arys and jaren were rocking it too) and ready for senuzgda and dhirim.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 05:25:20 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #174 on: June 18, 2013, 05:29:11 pm »
+2
The first battle is still at a decent time. The second battle isn't great but we would be pants-on-head-retarded not to get it done with while its weak and that is also why we had to make the 3rd and 4th attacks at shitty times to make sure that we could finish off the castle. As Kesh mentioned, the enemy could have sent reinforcements at a much earlier time and the results would have been the same. I don't blame CHAOS for trying to pull off sneaky reinforcing like that, I'm just asking that people not flip shit that we would intercept them. Also, I'm pretty sure CHAOS and Bowlers and Frisia have made some attacks at shitty times too for good reasons of their own. When it comes to intercepting armies in the field it is pretty damn hard to get a good time slot.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #175 on: June 18, 2013, 05:33:56 pm »
+2
Shit battle times tonight, looks like I'll have to pick up The Last of Us
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
« Reply #176 on: June 18, 2013, 05:46:38 pm »
+3
You could have easily left hours earlier or the day before, you chose to leave till after midnight all 3 of your armie.  Both those other guys were awake for the battles we had earlier than midnight considering they were in them (apollo and boyscout), but they decided to wait until after 12 am once again (this has been done before) to sneak up and reinforce the castle.  We would have been glad to intercept them several hours earlier but they were hiding in dhirim until after midnight.

Also both those castle attacks got pushed back by over an hour by the two battles before them not initiated by us.  Frankly I'm just glad we can be done with derchios and its glitchy walls - I and others were getting bored (especially our engineering squad who by the way were amazing last night - Pulse BEST NA and arys and jaren were rocking it too) and ready for senuzgda and dhirim.
I don't think you understand, I hadn't logged into strat for a few weeks until 11 CST yesterday, and asked Canary if he needed help, and he gave me stuff to go reinforce the castle. No army was hiding in Dhirim, I was the only available person to move the resources they needed moved.

The first battle is still at a decent time. The second battle isn't great but we would be pants-on-head-retarded not to get it done with while its weak and that is also why we had to make the 3rd and 4th attacks at shitty times to make sure that we could finish off the castle. As Kesh mentioned, the enemy could have sent reinforcements at a much earlier time and the results would have been the same. I don't blame CHAOS for trying to pull off sneaky reinforcing like that, I'm just asking that people not flip shit that we would intercept them. Also, I'm pretty sure CHAOS and Bowlers and Frisia have made some attacks at shitty times too for good reasons of their own. When it comes to intercepting armies in the field it is pretty damn hard to get a good time slot.
It wasn't an attempt to be sneaky, I was only available at the awful hours of the night.

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #177 on: June 18, 2013, 05:56:45 pm »
+2
This brings a smile to my face. Remember strat 2... Remember Emerin.... Of course, ever since this war we are desperately in love with Kesh, I still sign for him when I can. :)

The truth. ^

Going against the Mercs in 2.0 was my favorite war in all of strat.

Kesh vs Gingerpussy on the forums. <3

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 18, 2013, 06:14:21 pm »
+3
It's not really surprising that some people would one day complain about the times of battles, then a few weeks down the road initiate battles at times they've previously called shitty or bad or another synonym.  I for one will be in a bed far away from any computer for all of these fights tonight, but you guys... have fun.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #179 on: June 18, 2013, 06:18:41 pm »
+4
It's all well and good (I guess) to complain about nighttimes and deviating from "prime time" hours for battles, but because you've done that you preclude yourself from the legitimacy of excuses for attacking outside of those times.

Kesh specifically asked me to tell Ostulor, the castle's owner, that he should remove or change his nighttime settings because "it's at the end of prime time" and "we can't make followup attacks". Now I think you were just trying to reign in the last aspect of fighting against us at the castle that you could not control. Still, I agreed and talked to Ost about it. Seems like he did change his settings. What did that result in, though? The next attack made almost a full two hours after his nighttime settings from before ended. That's the same followup attack you said you couldn't make because of those settings being prohibitive on the initiation time.

I suppose you could say you were banking on a lack of reinforcements, but it's still shady, even by your own standards, and everyone would do well to never listen to your lies ever again.

Seriously if you didn't want to be attacked at that hour then don't try to sneak massive armies while everyone is asleep to reinforce  castle we have attacked 4 times already and deserve to take.  You should have moved those armies the day before and gotten in the castle and just reinforced it after our siege.  You should have just let derchios go at that point instead of trying to pull fast one by sneaking armies around on the map only at non-primetime hours which you guys have been doing.

Trying to take advantage of us mostly being asleep to do all your troop movements this entire war in the pre-dawn hours - yeah you should expect to finally get attacked when its needed to stop a critical reinforcement in your most defensible fief.  If you had tried to march up troops during primetime to reinforce derchios we would have attacked them then.

We had five hours to reinforce after those mightnightesque attacks. If our resources are not there, shame on you for complaining when we try to take advantage of the window we are allowed. We got attacked trying to do it, so we failed, but we'll deal with it. It is not "pulling a fast one" just because some of you theoretically went to sleep after attacking at 1am.

I won't complain about what has happened, we will live with the consequences. You, however, will make any justification you can to rationalize what is apparently a breach of your own code of ethics. These are still battles that will have to be fought at a time when you have repeatedly said you don't want them.

Also, to Blackzilla: people are talking about the attacks against the two armies which tried to reinforce Derchios Castle, not you and the other castle.