Author Topic: Summer Lovin  (Read 24398 times)

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
Re: Summer Lovin
« Reply #240 on: June 30, 2013, 03:20:22 pm »
+2
I'm 1-2. While FCC is maybe 3-20 in their war with chaos. What's Draculs fief taking resume by the way? Constructive criticism shouldn't be met with such disdain, thats FCC/Vassals problem in the first place. Open your minds and your hearts to my words.

Dracul armies helped take/retake New Dashbigha, New Kedelke, and New Zagush (twice I believe), they also helped command several battles for us in this time period. So before you decide to mouth off, try doing some research.

As far as being relevant: They are much more so than you, Jesus.

Edit: I am also stating this very clearly for you, Jesus. If you threaten our allies with war, you wont just be fighting them. What you do has repercussions for yourself and your 'friends'.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 03:24:23 pm by Relit »

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #241 on: June 30, 2013, 03:27:56 pm »
+1
I dont see either of you saying anything when chaos attacks illuminati after the siege at 3:30 am - I guess FCC can be the only bad guys and everyone fighting them are angels.

What? Did that ever actually happen? Or are you getting your pawns confused again?

This is the time we attacked Illuminati, at 7:57pm Central and between two sieges.

We just attacked dynamike after the siege last night, but it hit his nighttime for a morning battle - against a total of however many tickets he can recruit personally in the time before the battle.

It seemed like the thing to do, grab some more of the leftover gear from the attack, teleport one of your active players to EU. It seemed like the kind of tactic you'd use, except in this case it's a lot less important for both sides than the attack you guys initiated before which was even later than this. You are the bad guys here because we're only fighting fire with fire, using a precedent you set up, and what we've done is a lot less major.

Well, there was a battle initiated at 3am, only we didn't do it. Get those EU mercs ready for a 10am fight.

It was also not a siege, nor is it a large fight. You guys started it.

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
« Reply #242 on: June 30, 2013, 04:41:09 pm »
+1
You are the bad guys here because opinions.

My god, man. The sieges were called off! It was done. He's just a lone soldier trying to get home to his family before the evil French wave attacks, you heartless bastard! Just as we give you a moment of peace, you lash out for more bloodshed!

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #243 on: June 30, 2013, 04:54:04 pm »
I am going to have to agree that map needs to be changed and before this iteration is dead. Arty I hope you can make it better and it gets accepted. Taking away the whole inner keep (that door and anything beyond) would work if you find a way to open it up more outside.

JC you say use a different strategy.. If you can think of something let us know. 1 single path of advancement thru ever increasingly difficult choke points. Multiple invisible walls and a door wide enough for 1 person.

Pretty sure even with as much as people hate us they can not really comment on our strategy. We have taken by force the most cities and castles in this round. Done some amazing things taken some with 1 attack and some hilarious things stealing huge troop stacks.

Just prior to this city we took 4 fiefs and 3 castles that were well defended by chaos and bowlers. When we have some options with strategy we come up with great plans.

Leader of BS

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #244 on: June 30, 2013, 05:08:31 pm »
My god, man. The sieges were called off! It was done. He's just a lone soldier trying to get home to his family before the evil French wave attacks, you heartless bastard! Just as we give you a moment of peace, you lash out for more bloodshed!

"Burn the villages, let the peasants die! Leave the castles, let them topple! Let the walls crumble! Any man who runs is a dead man! Stow the soldiers in the dining hall, make them camp on top of the feasting table! Don't bother to move the soup, let them sleep in bowls of it! Build a tent! Yes, indoors. Pick up your daggers, it's going to be a long week!"

It was a crazy time.

Offline Espwn

• Baron
  • Renown: 146
  • Infamy: 47
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Companies of Calradia (Bridgeburners)
  • Game nicks: Frodo_BRD, Samwise_the_Stouthearted
« Reply #245 on: June 30, 2013, 06:15:35 pm »

Edit: I am also stating this very clearly for you, Jesus. If you threaten our allies with war, you wont just be fighting them. What you do has repercussions for yourself and your 'friends'.

Don't give Jesus the benefit of the doubt. He has no friends and all he does is talk shit in an internet swords & horses game. Side-line shit talkers are a bunch of bums, anyways.

Edit: And this is where his grudge stems from. Nothing to see here folks! It's just some mad kid... At least Saxton shaped up a bit.

(click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 07:02:22 pm by Espwn »

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #246 on: June 30, 2013, 06:26:38 pm »
+1
Jesus is a lone wolf on strategus, what he does is in no way connected to anyone.

Except you and I both know differently.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #247 on: June 30, 2013, 06:37:18 pm »
+2
Thanks for holding off on initiating another attack on dhirim for a bit (or a long while, which I would personally do, and wouldn't be an act of cowardice but really just good sense). I really mean it. I don't know who called that shot, but if it was Kesh, then I apologise for being rude to you in steam-chat. I think you started it, but I've said before that avarice and animosity does not need to be met with more from the opposite party. Not holding to that makes me a hypocrite. Maybe my clan-mates penchant for talking shit (which I still think is hilarious, don't get me wrong) has caused me to do the same.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #248 on: June 30, 2013, 06:48:47 pm »
+6
Fun Fact:

Penguin (aka JC) was kicked out of the FCC for being too unstable and extreme of a personality to deal with.

He was viewed by leadership as a problem player, by the FCC. Just let that sink in for a while.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #249 on: June 30, 2013, 07:14:55 pm »
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 07:20:19 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Saxton

• Baron
  • Renown: 106
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos (nigger central), BRD (kesh sux my ass)
  • Game nicks: Saxton
  • IRC nick: Saxton
« Reply #250 on: June 30, 2013, 07:16:51 pm »
+1
Just saying, but this thread is called Summer Lovin' , not much love going around.
I guess I haven't made enough of an impression this strat.  Feel like the fat girl at the homecoming dance.  No one wants to dance! I'm also a raging friend

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #251 on: June 30, 2013, 07:17:19 pm »
Just saying, but this thread is called Summer Lovin' , not much love going around.

love you saxton  :wink: :rolleyes:
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #252 on: June 30, 2013, 08:12:24 pm »
+1
He's been chilling in TS with us lately, he seems like an okay guy that is meshing well with us.

Back when he was in FCC he was a cool guy on TS and such when he showed up for our battles, but he kept running around attacking caravans and such so we kept him out of the FCC on strat and i guess more of us signed against him than for him whenever he attacked a caravan. He seems like a fun guy and a good troll but we couldn't really have him hitting all them traders who are so important to us and strat.

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #253 on: June 30, 2013, 08:41:06 pm »
+4
Marcus, hop off the D yo!
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Saxton

• Baron
  • Renown: 106
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos (nigger central), BRD (kesh sux my ass)
  • Game nicks: Saxton
  • IRC nick: Saxton
« Reply #254 on: June 30, 2013, 08:46:23 pm »
love you saxton  :wink: :rolleyes:

love you kesh  :)  :rolleyes:  :twisted:
I guess I haven't made enough of an impression this strat.  Feel like the fat girl at the homecoming dance.  No one wants to dance! I'm also a raging friend