Author Topic: Summer Lovin  (Read 24407 times)

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
Re: Summer Lovin
« Reply #195 on: June 29, 2013, 06:09:36 am »
+3
My reaction to this entire thread.

(click to show/hide)
This is a pretty low quality dramacy thread, and I'm going to request that we amp up the power on this one.

EDIT:

Give me my green badge of courage!

Yesssssss, this man gets it.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline a_bear_irl

• Duke
  • Renown: 540
  • Infamy: 252
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: June 29, 2013, 06:18:38 am »
+1
fyi FCC the reason badplayer attacked the castle in the first place is because for like 3+ weeks SS has been planning to attack you the instant you start the war with chaos

SS and occitan are effectively the same clan so yeah, baleohay - arrowaine and that other occitan guy have been playing you for a while now

edit: also SS was fucked over from within (see: the Invisible Hand of Smoothrich), not because bugs or anything so there's no real reason for SS to be mad at anyone but their own clan members
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 06:26:39 am by a_bear_irl »
FREE ALLERS

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • Renown: 608
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: June 29, 2013, 07:01:01 am »
+2
STOP GIVING PEOPLE FIEFS WHO DON'T DESERVE IT WHY DO YOU THINK IM NEVER GOING TO GET ONE?

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #198 on: June 29, 2013, 07:33:00 am »
+2
@ Matey and Bale.

Sorry for being so Kesh about it (triple question marks should've given away my last post in particular). I just wanted to get in some gibes for something that one could bend out of shape as easily as the stuff that has previously been complained about here.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #199 on: June 29, 2013, 07:36:27 am »
+3
@ Matey and Bale.

Sorry for being so Kesh about it (triple question marks should've given away my last post in particular). I just wanted to get in some gibes for something that one could bend out of shape as easily as the stuff that has previously been complained about here.

Leave being Kesh to Kesh. Most people know not to take him too seriously by this point.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #200 on: June 29, 2013, 07:40:10 am »
Leave being Kesh to Kesh. Most people know not to take him too seriously by this point.

Amen to that. Why I Have you on steam :twisted: :twisted:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Heroin

• Baron
  • Renown: 135
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
  • cRPG NA Server Admin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: MB
  • Game nicks: BlackHand_Heroin, Heroin_ATS, Heroin__JaBoNRA, Heroine_Heroin_MB, F8
« Reply #201 on: June 29, 2013, 08:21:30 am »
+6
I haven't been following this thread, but after I took Samarra back, I came and caught up. I'd like to throw in a couple points.

First, I'm pretty sure that when I launched my 3300 man attack towards samarra, the owner was in a faction called freichedan friggers or some other silly shit. I was literally on the doorstep when I noticed the faction name had changed to FCC. I don't know how it is where you're from, but where I come from, if both sides have released the hounds, you don't step in the ring unless you WANT to get bit.

Second, hookers and cocaine.

But it seems like the time for drama and talking is over. I've always preferred action anyhow.
Quote from: Godfrey of Ibelin
I once fought for two days with an arrow through my testicle.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #202 on: June 29, 2013, 08:47:15 am »
+1
I haven't been following this thread, but after I took Samarra back, I came and caught up. I'd like to throw in a couple points.

First, I'm pretty sure that when I launched my 3300 man attack towards samarra, the owner was in a faction called freichedan friggers or some other silly shit. I was literally on the doorstep when I noticed the faction name had changed to FCC. I don't know how it is where you're from, but where I come from, if both sides have released the hounds, you don't step in the ring unless you WANT to get bit.

Second, hookers and cocaine.

But it seems like the time for drama and talking is over. I've always preferred action anyhow.

To be fair, none of us can see shit in regards of what is happening around that castle even if it is in our faction. Also, it was in FCC for at least 16 hours before you attacked it.

Offline MicroMats

• Knight
  • Renown: 69
  • Infamy: 19
  • cRPG Player
  • LazyJohnPablo_Matz
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: June 29, 2013, 11:01:15 am »
Her boobs is so small :mrgreen:
U FUCKIN WOT m8 !

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #204 on: June 29, 2013, 05:18:07 pm »
fyi FCC the reason badplayer attacked the castle in the first place is because for like 3+ weeks SS has been planning to attack you the instant you start the war with chaos

SS and occitan are effectively the same clan so yeah, baleohay - arrowaine and that other occitan guy have been playing you for a while now

edit: also SS was fucked over from within (see: the Invisible Hand of Smoothrich), not because bugs or anything so there's no real reason for SS to be mad at anyone but their own clan members

I know bear. We have little birds that keep us up on the latest gossip. So we knew they were already gearing up to jump at us. We have our own plans so it is not really a big deal. Just happened a couple of days early. This was all proven out after Duster and I came to agreement just to have Arowaine lean in kill it with his disapproval.

I am inclined to believe that badplayer did not glitch the castle but instead he and smooth still have lots of pull at least with a few people in the SS clan.

So it will be war with more people. Ehh lets see how they pull off coordination of a long distance war. We can tell you from experience it is a lot harder than it seems.
Leader of BS

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #205 on: June 29, 2013, 05:35:51 pm »
I know bear. We have little birds that keep us up on the latest gossip. So we knew they were already gearing up to jump at us. We have our own plans so it is not really a big deal. Just happened a couple of days early. This was all proven out after Duster and I came to agreement just to have Arowaine lean in kill it with his disapproval.

I am inclined to believe that badplayer did not glitch the castle but instead he and smooth still have lots of pull at least with a few people in the SS clan.

So it will be war with more people. Ehh lets see how they pull off coordination of a long distance war. We can tell you from experience it is a lot harder than it seems.

Personally, i am kind of excited to see occitan grow up from girls into women and take their first castle or city by sieging rather than buying or peace agreements - we can pop their cherry  :wink:  :shock:  :twisted:  Will be fun.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Heroin

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • cRPG NA Server Admin
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: BlackHand_Heroin, Heroin_ATS, Heroin__JaBoNRA, Heroine_Heroin_MB, F8
« Reply #206 on: June 29, 2013, 07:35:50 pm »
+1
To be fair, none of us can see shit in regards of what is happening around that castle even if it is in our faction. Also, it was in FCC for at least 16 hours before you attacked it.

This is possibly true. I loitered on the doorstep for about 20 hours before I attacked it, to ensure it was attacked at a time appropriate for everyone to come fight the battle. Either way, the die was cast when you "took him under your wing". Whether the attack had officially started or not yet, having a huge army loitering outside your gate is basically the definition of being under siege.

I still have a few doubts as to when it was made FCC. I am the one who made the attack move, and when I did that, I'm pretty sure it still said whatever faction name badplayer made up. It wasn't till later, after the attack was made, that I noticed it switched to FCC. Either way doesn't really matter. The attack was initiated far prior to FCC adopting him.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: June 29, 2013, 08:15:27 pm »
I think if you attacked when it was not FCC we would not have been in charge of the roster.
Leader of BS

Offline Heroin

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • cRPG NA Server Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: June 29, 2013, 09:52:23 pm »
+3
I think if you attacked when it was not FCC we would not have been in charge of the roster.

Unless you accepted him into the faction while the attack was pending, thereby changing the ownership of the fief. But I digress, I don't know how that would work because I don't spend my time experimenting with shady exploits to see how I can screw over my fellow players.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: June 29, 2013, 10:09:58 pm »
I do not believe that would work.

Leader of BS