Author Topic: Summer Lovin  (Read 22443 times)

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
Re: Summer Lovin
« Reply #165 on: June 29, 2013, 01:39:27 am »
+3
but posting the Canary wall of text against us and urging conflict with us and LCO/SS then going on to say.... But I really have no dog in the show is false.

NAP.ast.traitor#070591-g.forum.response: I meant that I have no sway over what happens in regards to this situation. But I was not urging conflict, either (except on the forums). If anything I was antagonizing you guys for creating a conflict where there didn't need to be one - we're already at war, so anything coming from me will probably be made to sound aggressive.

Ahh the Canary text wall. We all know it well. I swear he has a file on his PC with quotes itemized and cross referenced waiting to be pasted into an argument from the very beginnings of the internet.

RNDM.rbk.nsult#550192-e.forum.response: Yeah, well you are also one of those things which are bad!

Offline a_bear_irl

• Duke
  • Renown: 540
  • Infamy: 252
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 29, 2013, 01:58:29 am »
Quote from: badplayer
hello everyone if you think i bugged the roster you are idiots because i'll tell you how to bug rosters:

first of all you have to be on defense and either yourself being attacked or ur fief, hire whoever on your side and then what you do is you leave your faction and join the enemies faction. you dont need to be accepted to it, just apply to it and it works. what happens is because you are in that faction, any battles in your page show up as if youre on the side of that faction. normally this doesnt matter at all however because youre being attacked by that faction, that battle shows up and you can hire/unhire for their side, leading to you being able to unhire their roster last second and ect.
you CANNOT do this if you are the one attacking, its literally impossible because when you are in the same faction and theres a battle between people of that faction, u can only hire for attackers not defenders. i used to troll with this by attacking LLJK members who refused to give me their things since it meant u couldnt hire for defense either so attackers always won (this seems to be fixed now though since u cant initiate attacks on people in the same faction, and joining a faction after attacking doesnt make that happen for some reason)

to clarify what actually happened: i got a friend to unhire the roster afaik not against the rules but obviously ban me because you know, people have a Grudge against me as evidenced from this thread.

maybe u apes should learn what the bug actually is before claiming i did it.
i would like apologies from everybody who questioned my integrity in this thread thank you.

also, a note from me, badplayer at first planned to bug the roster so he attacked, but forgot it didn't work as attacker, so he got a friend to unhire instead. the taking of the castle was within the rules as far as i can tell
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 02:03:06 am by a_bear_irl »
FREE ALLERS

Offline Canuck

• Earl
  • Renown: 482
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Canuck
« Reply #167 on: June 29, 2013, 02:14:15 am »
So he admits to abusing the bug before.. But should be unbanned because he apparently didn't do it this time?

Offline sdfjkln

• Knight
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 29, 2013, 02:14:58 am »
+4
also, a note from me, badplayer at first planned to bug the roster so he attacked, but forgot it didn't work as attacker, so he got a friend to unhire instead. the taking of the castle was within the rules as far as i can tell

Lol, Badplayer admitting to intentionally fuck over rosters then claims to have integrity; enjoy your ban. If this kind of bullshit isn't against the rules it should be. If we don't accept sky laddering during battles why would this not "be against the rules"? How is having your whole roster dropped by a dickhead not a worse way to fuck over this game then putting a widdle ladder on twop of another one? And from the sounds of it another person needs to get banned.

Offline a_bear_irl

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 29, 2013, 02:23:23 am »
So he admits to abusing the bug before.. But should be unbanned because he apparently didn't do it this time?

"just an fyi, i was banned for it.. and then unbanned by someone because they were friends with me (lol). i get unbanned for things that are legitimately bad but banned for things i dont even do. its just funny the terrible dev/admin bias and im not really protesting my ban so much as wondering if theres a legitimate reason other than "we dont like u"
FREE ALLERS

Offline a_bear_irl

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 29, 2013, 02:26:37 am »
+1
Lol, Badplayer admitting to intentionally fuck over rosters then claims to have integrity; enjoy your ban. If this kind of bullshit isn't against the rules it should be. If we don't accept sky laddering during battles why would this not "be against the rules"? How is having your whole roster dropped by a dickhead not a worse way to fuck over this game then putting a widdle ladder on twop of another one? And from the sounds of it another person needs to get banned.

"in first strategus you could hire/unhire for rosters if you had any rank in a faction, even just rank 1, and it happened to templars a bunch iirc and Nothing Happened except they got owned 4 it. then you could understand it but nowdays you have to be what is it, rank 5? to change rosters. if your clan is incompetent enough to let someone untrustworthy be that rank they deserve everything they get, don't be such a baby, stuff like that makes the game actually fun and "intrigue/player" based rather than a boring farming game. i know some ppl on these forums prefer to look at spreadsheets than talk to their faction members though so having displeased high ranking members want to fuck you over is probably a large concern for u guys
FREE ALLERS

Offline TheAppleSauceMan

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • dear god I hate throwers
    • View Profile
    • Look and you'll enjoy.
  • Faction: Dracul, RUFF RYDERS
  • Game nicks: Dracul_AppleSauce_FieldBauss | Wiff Khalifa | U_Having_A_Giggle_M8
« Reply #171 on: June 29, 2013, 02:41:39 am »
+3

Strat treachery isn't against the rules I'm pretty sure, if it was a lot of others would likely be banned (Saxton). Gotta be even in your application of the rules!
I'm rock, nerf paper, scissors is fine. Welcome to c-RPG.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #172 on: June 29, 2013, 02:47:37 am »
+3
Well the talks have begun.

Duster and I had a conversation.

Waiting on LCO word to hear their thoughts and see if they agree.

Here is the facts as I see them.

We have a nap with LCO/SS that runs out on Monday (july 1st) If we are just going to be at war come Monday, giving back the castle does not make any sense. Keeping it allows us to bleed off some troops for the low low price of badplayers internet honor and the devious actions of the hidden dagger in the SS roster.

Duster and I agreed that extending the Nap for 2 weeks would not be a problem since as he puts it.. they do not want to fight us anyway. The catch in this instance is LCO. If they attack us SS would be bound to help them regardless of any deals with us as allies.

So we can work this out to the good of everyone and all it takes is LCO and SS to get in together and get back in touch with me before the fight kicks off.

Hope it works out. If not well at least I tried. And look I have a new steam friend out of it. Unless the war makes Duster un-friend me. hmm
Leader of BS

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 29, 2013, 03:25:07 am »
+1
ummmm...why don't you(FCC) just give them (SS) the castle back? Wouldn't that be the logical thing to do? I mean any way you slice it they had their entire roster unhired before the fight and therefore all you had to do was have one person spawn and game over for them. If you attack it after you give it back, then it's a fair fight but seriously this entire situation wreaks of douchebaggery.

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 29, 2013, 03:27:30 am »
+3

Man, you don't know the half of it. Hellowrold!

He's also stated in the past that he believes bugs SHOULD be abused and proliferated until they're fixed, so, you know. Wat it do.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #175 on: June 29, 2013, 03:33:30 am »
+9
Yay, I'm done being muted.

Is this really news to you? Glitching and treachery is fine and funny until it happens to them. Though even Saxton's treachery wasn't near this level, I can't help but feel like this was inevitable with someone like smooth and badplayer (surprised they weren't banned permanently for the first incident) in your faction.

I have to say that I respect this boldness and fully expect it to happen to other clans who are only concerned with amassing as many people as they can, regardless of trust issues. It's all about standards, and when you're FCC and have none, then this kind of issue is bound to happen. May this serve as a lesson to all of us.

It is the same level, stop being an anti-fcc nerd when it comes to rules.

Right, but you guys don't have a claim to the castle. You accepted a known griefer to your faction, who later gets permabanned, and then say they broke the treaty.

You are literally not looking at this like an actual person.

I'll admit this was a shitty thing to happen to you, and I'd be pissed it it happened to my faction, but,

I'd like to see more things like this happen more often in this game of strategus. More drama & intrigue.

LL didn't hand over the fief, gear, and troops so why should the FCC? Doesn't this create more drama and intrigue, or do you only mean when the FCC is the victim?

Next week strat could end and it would be like none of this stuff existed. It is a web-browser game that has been restarted three times in two years. It is not based on skill at all, it is about farming better gear, more troops, and being strength builds. There is very little strategy in battle and almost no organized squads or formations. It is just blobs attacking other blobs while people throw ladders on top of things so ranged can shoot into the blobs, every once in a while you'll get morningbumpstar'd by a heavy cav.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 29, 2013, 03:45:00 am »
+2
ummmm...why don't you(FCC) just give them (SS) the castle back? Wouldn't that be the logical thing to do? I mean any way you slice it they had their entire roster unhired before the fight and therefore all you had to do was have one person spawn and game over for them. If you attack it after you give it back, then it's a fair fight but seriously this entire situation wreaks of douchebaggery.

As TuTu just stated.

Did we get our gear, troops, and fief back when it happened to us? nope. We were told to shut up and enjoy the exp. At least we are attempting to come to a resolution. Duster seems like a good dude and he and I got along well enough. He understood my position and I his. If there is no intention to go to war with us come the 1st we can work it out and all go on our merry way.

The only issue is getting LCO to go along. Might not happen and if not no hard feelings about it.

Anyone else in LCO able to do agreements for them? If not sadly this opportunity to fix things might just pass us.
Leader of BS

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 29, 2013, 04:01:14 am »
Well it was a noble effort.

Duster and I the two parties involved had come to an understanding but Arowaine weighed in and Duster changed his mind. War on! The Terrortops will feed well.

There is much hate in the heart of that Frenchman.
Leader of BS

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 29, 2013, 04:06:01 am »
+1
Gmnotutoo, I'm drunk right now and outside of all this whose clan are you in bullshit, I just wanted you to know, I will always be your protector. You meh dawg tutoo.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #179 on: June 29, 2013, 04:15:09 am »

Hope it works out. If not well at least I tried. And look I have a new steam friend out of it. Unless the war makes Duster un-friend me. hmm

Pibby is a cool feller. He doesn't even seem overly upset with me... at least not so much that he will hate me forever. I love you Pibb.

p.s. not surprised arowaine would overrule things. This is why I say Arowaine decides SS foreign policy, which is a damn shame since we have gotten along with SS pretty well.