Author Topic: The Coalition Marches Onward  (Read 11330 times)

Offline TugBoat

• Earl
  • Renown: 430
  • Infamy: 211
  • cRPG Player
  • TotallyTugBoat on Steam
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOAT CLAN
  • Game nicks: TugBOAT
Re: The Coalition Marches Onward
« Reply #75 on: October 29, 2012, 08:20:33 am »
Oh dear... Oh my...

Oh dear oh my  :(
My apologies, but you have no authority to order me to stop being nice to you, I shall always like you even if I have upset you so much over Strategus. I am just sorry to see you in such a state and be yet another leader claimed by the byzantine politics that Strategus is infamous for.I would have it no other way.Actually the servers know me full well for never being a coward in the actual battle/siege. I've regularly and gleefully met my death many times, even if I've had nothing but a +3 Elders Stick to defend myself with. If it really would make you feel better by murdering me (because I am absolutely terrible at this game, so it really should not take all that much effort from you) then I would be more then happy to join the Duel Server when we are both free and have you kill me as much as you would like... Well, within reason, I'll likely get bored after you kill me for the 100th time. We can even record it and post it to the entire forums if you wish, to prove that you can defeat someone of my... ah... Caliber.
I may be terrible, but I am not a coward. So please, my good and distressed TugBoat, would you like to meet me on the duel server, say... Wed night, about 2100 Eastern time? Just tell me what character you would like me to bring, a shielder, cav, polearm, etc.Well to be perfectly blunt you are a fool of a took  :wink:  Even when we, the Fallen, were perfectly civil you were always rather rude to us in TeamSpeak, so no love lost there good sir. Additionally, who exactly did you message? I have kept literally ever single message ever sent to me, and every single message I've ever sent on these oh-so-lulzy forums, and I dare say I don't have a single message from you... So if you want to contact us... Don't message random people? Every single Hospitaller that has PMed me on the forums I have responded to, though my favorite is Valdian, he was always super easy to talk to and always approached us properly.Erm, Honor Duel? First off you are tragically mistaken if you think any Fallen is going to issue an honor duel to anyone other then another Fallen, apparently we need to emphasize our reputation more often and much more strongly, maybe this war is a really good thing after all if people now think of us as those to ask for duels... =\ Secondly a few of our members unfortunately think you have indeed wronged them.I completely agree, Swiss has never done us any wrong.Yes you do! It will be just like the good-old days again <3Well, again, I've never been known to be a coward in battle, last night the FCC can personally attest to how many times I thrown myself carelessly into danger to protect them (And amusingly 80% of my deaths were from my internet DCing me  :lol: ), so again, see above if you really do wish to kill me.
Also, I'm insulted that you know us so poorly as to think I am EU. So many stereotypes, tsk tsk, is it any wonder a few Fallen are itching for war?  :wink: The more I read your expectations of us, the more I'm glad we initiated this war... Apparently The Fallen Brigade have done an absolutely piss-poor job as of late properly roleplaying... All EU? All Duelists? All Honorable? Gah... Your accusations make me sick... I want to throw up =S

I should have known that an alliance with knights would be a bad thing, those silly notions of Honor is what gets good men killed on the battlefield...

[[OOC: I do hope that you are RPing merrily as a disgruntled ruler and are not actually this upset over things =\ <3 best of wishes to you and your clan, Fallen always did love seeing you guys when you first hit the servers, great teamwork clan! My favorite color is also royal purple!
 While Honesty and Honor are great and marvelous things in real life, seeing as this is a wargame on the internet about silly horses I would rather have fun, sorry for ruining your game good chap, here is wishing that you'd fight another Knight clan! Perhaps if you had fought Hospitaller instead of allied with them, then you could have an honourable war... But allying with all of those honorable gents will obviously leave nothing but dishonorable or 'practical' foes left =\
In another online game I roleplay a silly honorable gent, but this silly online game I do anything but that, and I do hope you take our c-RPG theme a bit more seriously in mind next time and Strategus as a whole less seriously.]]

EDIT: Really now, of course our leadership will think we are in the right and you in the wrong, and your leadership will think that you are in the right and us in the wrong, I would be surprised if it was any other way.

I didn't read anything of what you said, and I can already tell you what it said.

Bla bla bla Fallen is evil what do you expect.

Bla bla bla KUTT are big bullies, don't listen to them we are attacking them because they were bullying us not because I'm a big fat coward who is going to take advantage of them while they're in a war.

Seriously you make me sick Tears and I hope I never have to talk to you when this is all over and done with. We traded with you and opened our borders to you, and more than paid you off for anything you lost.. and if you were still unhappy you could have come and talk to me and I would have made it right but instead you declare war because you see an opportunity for a city. Well good luck. You made yourself look like a complete jack ass to everyone. I hate agreeing with Smoothrich on anything even make it a point to disagree with him when I secretly don't disagree, but I agree with what he said about you.

They didn't want you help. They didn't need your help. No one asked for your help. You are just being opportunistic and a lot of people lost respect for you and Fallen over this, especially me and the KUTT guys. We liked Fallen and the coalition a lot. We worked with Kingrimm a lot and play with Adalwulf all the time. You were always free to trade in Reyvadin without any restrictions, but instead you stab us in the back when we needed you most. You are a pathetic person and you better hope BOAT clan doesn't build back up because if we do I'm tugging your corpse straight to hell.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #76 on: October 29, 2012, 08:25:03 am »
+2
Ah, so you are declining my offer of an honorable duel, very well then coward!

Duel retracted!
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Warcat

• Earl
  • Renown: 396
  • Infamy: 40
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Warcat_ Village_Elder Merchant_of_Tulga Tavern_Keeper Guild_Master Ramun_The_Slave_Trader
« Reply #77 on: October 29, 2012, 08:33:03 am »
+1
I didn't read anything of what you said, and I can already tell you what it said.

Bla bla bla Fallen is evil what do you expect.

Bla bla bla KUTT are big bullies, don't listen to them we are attacking them because they were bullying us not because I'm a big fat coward who is going to take advantage of them while they're in a war.
pretty bad translation actually

You are a pathetic person and you better hope BOAT clan doesn't build back up because if we do I'm tugging your corpse straight to hell.

Either you're epic at RP or you're REALLY serious about this game, not really sure anymore.
In memory of Fallen_Warcat_, member of Fallen Brigade, ruler of Zagush
Tavern_Keeper #1 NA shielder
Strategus City Improvement Project

Offline TugBoat

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 29, 2012, 08:34:29 am »
+2
You all keep talking about RP and I have no idea what this RP is that you speak of. BOAT clan does not involve itself in RP or whatever this nonsense is.

Offline Warcat

• Earl
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Warcat_ Village_Elder Merchant_of_Tulga Tavern_Keeper Guild_Master Ramun_The_Slave_Trader
« Reply #79 on: October 29, 2012, 08:37:16 am »
+2
Ah, so you are declining my offer of an honorable duel, very well then coward!

Duel retracted!
Don't retract it, If he won't duel you, I'll duel you in his stead! You'll pay for your treacherous ways you bastard!

Offline TugBoat

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 29, 2012, 08:39:17 am »
+1
Don't retract it, If he won't duel you, I'll duel you in his stead! You'll pay for your treacherous ways you bastard!

I didn't realize he offered a duel since I don't recognize his existence anymore. If he offered a duel time I shall be there.

Offline Warcat

• Earl
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 29, 2012, 08:42:16 am »
+2
I don't recognize his existence anymore.

You've done what many fail to do but wish they could. Since he posts in every thread in the forums, many people accidentally read posts by Tears before they even realize it's from him.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #82 on: October 29, 2012, 08:43:34 am »
+2
I didn't realize he offered a duel since I don't recognize his existence anymore. If he offered a duel time I shall be there.

That good sir is a contradiction, for in order for us to even have a duel you must recognize my existence. So... Do you recognize my existence and will arrive at the proper time, or will you not recognize my existence and thus not arrive at the arranged time?
It is on! I say a ten pace walk away from each other, an about-face, and 3 throwing lances and a stick!
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline TugBoat

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 29, 2012, 08:44:17 am »
+5
You've done what many fail to do but wish they could. Since he posts in every thread in the forums, many people accidentally read posts by Tears before they even realize it's from him.

Realize it's from who?

Offline Warcat

• Earl
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 29, 2012, 08:45:22 am »
+1
Ah, good one!

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #85 on: October 29, 2012, 08:45:55 am »
+1
In minusing that one post of calling you a coward, you did indeed recognize my existence...

I feel I have driven the poor knight literally mad!

Offline Warcat

• Earl
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 29, 2012, 08:47:45 am »
+1
So if he unminuses it, he's performing an action that would recognize your existence. I knew no one could do it!

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #87 on: October 29, 2012, 08:48:34 am »
+1
So if he unminuses it, he's performing an action that would recognize your existence. I knew no one could do it!

I have outwitted the poor lad!

Offline Warcat

• Earl
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 29, 2012, 08:50:12 am »
+1
It is on! I say a ten pace walk away from each other, an about-face, and 3 throwing lances and a stick!
No, you must truly suffer for your crimes, sword and shield only allowed. Are you ready to do it now?

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #89 on: October 29, 2012, 08:53:01 am »
No, you must truly suffer for your crimes, sword and shield only allowed. Are you ready to do it now?
Indeed! Sword and shield only! Alas, I must wait until later at the aforementioned time though as I am doing strange mathematics at the moment.
We should record it for posterity.