Author Topic: The Coalition Marches Onward  (Read 11270 times)

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: The Coalition Marches Onward
« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2012, 12:58:56 am »
+1
All this talk about fair fights and equal rights and justice in NA and from ToD which have been so quickly blown out the window when

threatened to be forced to pay for goods you have stolen from multiple clan in NA is not very admirable. Joining an overly 1 sided fight to

try to whipe your little merry band of thieves is almost despicable. I truly hope the just minded people of Na judge you justly ToD and Co.

Fair fights? Fair fights are suicidal, never did advocate them and I never will, fair fights are explicitly forbidden in Fallen doctrine anyways unless practicing among ourselves.
Equal rights? I've only said that the peasants of Calradia should be freed from oppressors, what issue of Equal Rights have been discussed and how is that relevant to the issue at hand?
Justice in NA? Justice is far too open to interpretation, one idea of Justice may differ from another, and there is no Justice in any War. No one has ever mentioned justice here.
Not sure what you are referencing when talking about being forced to pay for stolen goods.

Lordak, I'm never exactly sure what you are talking about. =\ Yes, I see that you are clearly mad that one of your allies is now under attack from yet another foe and that things look dark for them, darker then ever, but you don't need to start babbling on about justice or EU invasions of NA or the multitude of off-topics rants you seem so fond of =\

At the end of the day, we aim to not be almost despicable  but to be absolutely despicable thank you very much, enjoy the game in the way we see fit, survive and be merry, and above all not take Strategus so seriously, and avoid making silly internet grudges.  :wink:
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 01:17:26 am by Tears of Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2012, 01:06:12 am »
+4
See that Tanken, I up-voted one of your posts because you did it with intelligence and in an RP format. I'm not a hard person to please and by the way good writing. There is still a chance that you can become my vassal and serve me in my epic quest to hand the world over to Partyboy.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline Havoco

• Duke
  • Renown: 538
  • Infamy: 102
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospookfans
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Havoc
  • IRC nick: Havoco
« Reply #47 on: October 29, 2012, 01:10:53 am »
we start making silly internet grudges.  :wink:

Lulz.
Pock gobblers

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #48 on: October 29, 2012, 01:17:35 am »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
« Reply #49 on: October 29, 2012, 01:33:35 am »
+4
All this talk about fair fights and equal rights and justice in NA and from ToD which have been so quickly blown out the window when

threatened to be forced to pay for goods you have stolen from multiple clan in NA is not very admirable. Joining an overly 1 sided fight to

try to whipe your little merry band of thieves is almost despicable. I truly hope the just minded people of Na judge you justly ToD and Co.

What part of villains didn't you get? No mustache is more twirled than Fallen's.

Offline TurmoilTom

• King
  • Renown: 1089
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Doesn't really play that much anymore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2012, 01:37:36 am »
+4
What part of villains didn't you get? No mustache is more twirled than Fallen's.

And what a fine moustache it is.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Warcat

• Earl
  • Renown: 396
  • Infamy: 40
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Warcat_ Village_Elder Merchant_of_Tulga Tavern_Keeper Guild_Master Ramun_The_Slave_Trader
« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2012, 01:45:56 am »
+3
fair fights and equal rights and justice
ewwww
In memory of Fallen_Warcat_, member of Fallen Brigade, ruler of Zagush
Tavern_Keeper #1 NA shielder
Strategus City Improvement Project

Offline TugBoat

• Earl
  • Renown: 430
  • Infamy: 211
  • cRPG Player
  • TotallyTugBoat on Steam
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOAT CLAN
  • Game nicks: TugBOAT
« Reply #52 on: October 29, 2012, 02:04:02 am »
+2
You can say what you want Tears and try to hide behind being humorous or following Fallen doctrine, but don't try to be nice to me anymore because you're on my shit list. We were supposed to be having fun battles with BRD even though we were already outmatched, and now we have to worry about your stupid self coming and turning the battle even further against us. You are a scoundrel and deserve to be quartered.

I would challenge you to one on one single combat but we all know you're far too much of a coward.

Offline Warcat

• Earl
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Warcat_ Village_Elder Merchant_of_Tulga Tavern_Keeper Guild_Master Ramun_The_Slave_Trader
« Reply #53 on: October 29, 2012, 02:08:12 am »
I'll duel you anytime you want. Sword and shields only. I'm sure you won't mind if I use my shielder instead of my main.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Zildjan

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 23
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Zildjian_BlackCompany
  • IRC nick: Zildjian
« Reply #54 on: October 29, 2012, 02:10:58 am »
I was a little sad we were going to war against KUTT till all this whining began.  Now all there is left to do is wipe them off the map so we can back stab and kill each other like men

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #55 on: October 29, 2012, 02:11:44 am »
+3
See that Tanken, I up-voted one of your posts because you did it with intelligence and in an RP format. I'm not a hard person to please and by the way good writing. There is still a chance that you can become my vassal and serve me in my epic quest to hand the world over to Partyboy.

What...

Have...

I...

Done!?

(click to show/hide)
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline Lordark

• Count
  • Renown: 155
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player
  • Please respect all admins and thier decisions.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Solo
  • Game nicks: Lordark
« Reply #56 on: October 29, 2012, 02:29:27 am »
The 2 weeks I personolly worked with fallen were fairly enjoyable to say the least. They send us a hand ful of mercs while they take thousands of our S/D without even bothering to ask! I would have said yes but they dont even care!

Even when I message them they just ignore you!     I hope NA enjoys having these kinds of neighbors, they deserve each other.
Never forget the day Dragons came to Calradia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfLxHJY0lQI&feature=related
My personal theme song, We will never surrender!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg1xqAjQ5e4

Offline TugBoat

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 29, 2012, 02:33:43 am »
+1
I was a little sad we were going to war against KUTT till all this whining began.  Now all there is left to do is wipe them off the map so we can back stab and kill each other like men

Of course we're going to whine when we think you're our friends and declare war on us without even talking to us, especially singling me out when I did nothing wrong to anyone in Fallen. I am not even being given the option of an honor duel.

Offline Warcat

• Earl
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 29, 2012, 02:46:19 am »
+2
we think you're our friends

We are, all we're trying to do is burn your churches, rape your women, and destroy your armies. Are you really going to let a friendship be destroyed for such a petty reason?

Offline TugBoat

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 29, 2012, 02:48:08 am »
+1
We are, all we're trying to do is burn your churches, rape your women, and destroy your armies. Are you really going to let a friendship be destroyed for such a petty reason?

Yes