Author Topic: Hospitallers declare war on FCC  (Read 20840 times)

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
Re: Hospitallers declare war on FCC
« Reply #105 on: October 20, 2012, 10:39:38 pm »
So you are going to sit in the tundra with 4000+ troops and hundreds of thousands of gold (thats just in your fiefs, not including what your clan members have on them) while your ally is attacked by mutiple clans.  Its a defensive alliance so I get not declaring war on hero_party and FCC, since those were initiated as acts of war by Hospitallers.  But there are several other clans that attacked them that under a defensive alliance you should be at war with. 

Remind me never to form an alliance with you, I prefer pacts that are more than superficial and skin-deep until the cards turn against their allies.  Supply and help without declaring war is a copout.  I do understand that you only formed it with them since we said no and you were afraid one of us would attack you, but a clan is only as good as their word when it comes to diplomacy.

P.S. I know you want to save everything in order to take ismirala castle, but a promise is a promise and should take precedence.

I am glad you have all these preconceived notions about my leadership and our alliance, but I'm sorry to say you are wrong here.

I remember sitting in your teamspeak, talking diplomacy with you guys a bit, and whether it was you, or another of your 9 or so leaders that said it but you mentioned there's nothing to gain by going across the map to take fiefs. If we were to go against TKoV and NH, not only would it A) Make us vulnerable if you guys wanted to try something but it would also B) Stand to give us nothing.

So, that said, it's better for us and our alliance for them to keep getting baited deeper and deeper into the Steppes so we can have them waste gear and resources whilst we keep streamlining supplies and gear and gold and troops to Hospitallers.

P.S. We're not really interested in Ismirala Castle much anymore, if you're making it a public trading fief that's all we wanted it to be intended for anyway.  :D
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tyrell

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: Tyrell, Prince Aegon, Date_Masamune
« Reply #106 on: October 20, 2012, 11:00:13 pm »
+7
Yeah that go green plan worked out well? as did pro? and you leading LLJK speaking of a few failures  :mrgreen:
PRO was a complete success, I don't know what you're talking about. We stomped the servers and pissed everyone and their grandmother off. It stopped because better games came out.
Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war.

LIBERNATE

Offline Rogue

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Margrave of Brandenburg
    • View Profile
    • HRE Forum
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Rogue_HRE Harald_HRE Lodwig_HRE Egidius_HRE
  • IRC nick: Rogue_HRE
« Reply #107 on: October 21, 2012, 12:08:49 am »
+2
(click to show/hide)

So a trade agreement between Kapikulu and Hospitallers is "actual evidence" that the Coalition has "mutual interests" in NA wars? Indeed it's clear as day.

Cuz ya I am a paranoid schizophrenic shitpo...
At least you pretty much nailed it in the end...

Sacrum Romanum Imperium

Offline Tydeus

• King
  • Renown: 1422
  • Infamy: 351
  • Item re-unbalance guy
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tydeus
  • IRC nick: Tydeus
« Reply #108 on: October 21, 2012, 12:28:46 am »
+6

I've already clarified this two times Bale, this will be the third. We will be supporting Hospitaller to preserve them since it seems all other clans have a beef with them and no one ones to be on a strat map that ends up just being carebeared by a shit load of other factions. We're perfectly content in the Tundra right now, we won't be striking out to do anything rash, nor will we be declaring war against all factions that are invading Hospitallers. Yes, we will supply them and help them as best we can, that's what allies do, but as far as breaching out and starting to slap others around, we are not anticipating to do so.
You're already the carebear, buddy. Why don't you start doing something yourself instead of riding on the backs of hospitaller? You won't even attack a fief you claimed that is in possession of another faction! Explain to me how you aren't being a carebear, what you're apparently in opposition of.

A carebear alliance after hosps get wiped should be the least of your worries, NA isn't EU. This supposed "green alliance" isn't the UIF and the current anti-hosps alliance is only held together by this community's disgust for hospitaller's previous actions.
chadz> i wouldnt mind seeing some penis on my character

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #109 on: October 21, 2012, 12:37:58 am »
Now, now, guys.  Do we really want to pressure gang KUTT into joining in on the war, just to watch them get crushed alongside Hospitallers? yes If they want to sit back and attack trade caravans in their own territory for the rest of strat, then let them.

(click to show/hide)

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
« Reply #110 on: October 21, 2012, 12:47:04 am »
+2
P.S. We're not really interested in Ismirala Castle much anymore...

Saddest news I've heard during this strategus season.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #111 on: October 21, 2012, 01:03:18 am »
+5

I've already clarified this two times Bale, this will be the third. We will be supporting Hospitaller to preserve them since it seems all other clans have a beef with them and no one ones to be on a strat map that ends up just being carebeared by a shit load of other factions. We're perfectly content in the Tundra right now, we won't be striking out to do anything rash, nor will we be declaring war against all factions that are invading Hospitallers. Yes, we will supply them and help them as best we can, that's what allies do, but as far as breaching out and starting to slap others around, we are not anticipating to do so.

That's the third time I've said that.

Added: Besides, this war is turning into way too much drama and I don't want to subject my clan to that stupidity.

That is pretty much the oddest statement I have heard in terms of a stance. You should be a politician. I give you all my support short of actually supporting you. Is pretty much how I read that statement. I have asked three times because I was giving you a chance to jump off the fence and get in the game.

You are either at war or not in this instance. You can not throw full support armies, trade, equipment (but not lead anything out yourself) so that later you can claim to not really have taken part against anyone. I personally would have more respect for you to come out and say we are allies, whoever steps against them is against us. Regardless of outcome. Then the way you are trying to play it.

(if it matters, I would much rather fight you guys, not out of hate or anger. You are just closer.)
Leader of BS

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 21, 2012, 05:51:28 am »
+3
Some badmin is going HAM handing out warnings.

Everyone makes such a big deal out of this shit. Shut up and wait for the battle.

Considering NA_3 appears to be completely broken with no one trying to fix it, these threads will be the only battles for NA in the foreseeable future :(
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #113 on: October 21, 2012, 05:52:10 am »
I don't need to earn respect or be bullied into doing anything I don't see fit best for my clan. I have already stated our intentions, and that is to supply Hospitaller while they continue to be attacked. To supply an army of our own to branch out and go attack would do nothing for our side whatsoever. Even if we take a fief, there's 5 more clans waiting nearby with easier reinforcements and ready for us to do something they frown on so they can simply lump us into their extinction war they're bent on. Right now, Hospitaller is on the defensive, they're not branching out to attack beyond the Steppe (at this time), so our best interest and what they are asking from us is to continue to supply them as best we can.

I don't get what's so hard to understand about that. And carebearing is exactly what everyone is going to do when this war is over. NA clans can say they won't, but they will. You all rushed to get into this war, and wonder why so many battles are one-sided with one side having gear and the other side being peasants and then have the balls to call it a victory when it's nothing. All that is is all of you so eager and headstrong wanting to get into conflict as early as possible without actually planning for the long haul.

Why would I launch offensives, when our fiefs just now reached the point of being able to each be properly defended and put up a good fight, not just get rolled over by a small army and our peasants be slaughtered? Seriously. Quit questioning our decisions and trying to get a rise out of us just so you can lump us into this war. We've made our intentions clear, we've made our alliance known, and we've stated our position. You all can keep draining your troops and gold this early all you want, I'm good. I'll wait for the real wars to start, the ones that will matter, and the ones that will net the most xp.

Besides: FCC, I already know your plan of waiting for us to send out armies to reinforce Hospitaller so you can move two armies into our territory and aim to take Curaw. You forget our alliance has ears everywhere, and if I remember right--you guys were speaking about this earlier in your teamspeak.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 05:57:04 am by Tank Burner »
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #114 on: October 21, 2012, 06:30:43 am »
Considering NA_3 appears to be completely broken with no one trying to fix it, these threads will be the only battles for NA in the foreseeable future :(

surely you are willing to concede that (beside your original claims) templar (crusader alliance) has absolutely no alliances in NA and we do not want any conflict on your side (NA) of the map?
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 07:01:02 am by Casimir »
Turtles

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 21, 2012, 06:41:06 am »
surely you are willing to concede that (beside your original claims) templar (crusader alliance) has absolutely no alliances in NA and we do not want any conflict on you side on the NA side of the map?

Why would I trust a European? 
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #116 on: October 21, 2012, 06:43:20 am »
+5
I don't need to earn respect or be bullied into doing anything I don't see fit best for my clan. I have already stated our intentions, and that is to supply Hospitaller while they continue to be attacked. To supply an army of our own to branch out and go attack would do nothing for our side whatsoever. Even if we take a fief, there's 5 more clans waiting nearby with easier reinforcements and ready for us to do something they frown on so they can simply lump us into their extinction war they're bent on. Right now, Hospitaller is on the defensive, they're not branching out to attack beyond the Steppe (at this time), so our best interest and what they are asking from us is to continue to supply them as best we can.

I don't get what's so hard to understand about that. And carebearing is exactly what everyone is going to do when this war is over. NA clans can say they won't, but they will. You all rushed to get into this war, and wonder why so many battles are one-sided with one side having gear and the other side being peasants and then have the balls to call it a victory when it's nothing. All that is is all of you so eager and headstrong wanting to get into conflict as early as possible without actually planning for the long haul.

Why would I launch offensives, when our fiefs just now reached the point of being able to each be properly defended and put up a good fight, not just get rolled over by a small army and our peasants be slaughtered? Seriously. Quit questioning our decisions and trying to get a rise out of us just so you can lump us into this war. We've made our intentions clear, we've made our alliance known, and we've stated our position. You all can keep draining your troops and gold this early all you want, I'm good. I'll wait for the real wars to start, the ones that will matter, and the ones that will net the most xp.

Besides: FCC, I already know your plan of waiting for us to send out armies to reinforce Hospitaller so you can move two armies into our territory and aim to take Curaw. You forget our alliance has ears everywhere, and if I remember right--you guys were speaking about this earlier in your teamspeak.

Not sure why you are getting upset. I just wanted to know where you stand. You will supply troops/gear/gold to someone who attacked us. Got it. I was not asking you to attack or go on the offensive. Fight the war however you think works best. I was not slinging personal insults or trying to bully anyone. I just wanted to know what was going on.

As for your spy, want to know something funny. Today someone asked me if they could supply me with info on Kutt from the inside. My response was, no thanks. I would rather them be my friend then be my spy. So if that is how you want to play go for it. Maybe your spy can confirm to lemmy winks that we are actually a council and vote on everything based on who is in teamspeak at the time.

Kesh needs to change the title to Hosp and Kutt decalre war on the FCC. Due to attacks on our caravans and sending a spy to our teamspeak (and supplying people who attacked us). All I believe are viable reasons for war.

Lets keep it friendly, to many people get out of sorts over wars in a war game.

Ohay
Leader of BS

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
« Reply #117 on: October 21, 2012, 06:48:41 am »
+3
You're already the carebear, buddy. Why don't you start doing something yourself instead of riding on the backs of hospitaller? You won't even attack a fief you claimed that is in possession of another faction! Explain to me how you aren't being a carebear, what you're apparently in opposition of.

A carebear alliance after hosps get wiped should be the least of your worries, NA isn't EU. This supposed "green alliance" isn't the UIF and the current anti-hosps alliance is only held together by this community's disgust for hospitaller's previous actions.

i still wounder why people say fresh start we do not hold grudge to any faction so let have some fun gl everyone. still wounder WHY
no offence tydeus this is not going toward you directly
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 06:54:42 am by arowaine »
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #118 on: October 21, 2012, 06:53:16 am »
Why would I trust a European?

you are such a #winner

no wait maybe not eh...
Turtles

Offline Adoptagoat

• Count
  • Renown: 237
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
  • Know your Goat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 21, 2012, 06:53:42 am »
+2
(click to show/hide)

So a trade agreement between Kapikulu and Hospitallers is "actual evidence" that the Coalition has "mutual interests" in NA wars? Indeed it's clear as day.
At least you pretty much nailed it in the end...

I've only had good talks with you in the past, Rogue.  I'd hate to have to talk to you on the other side of the coin.  As far as I know, the coalition and Templars are staying out of it.   I think we all know what happens if we learn otherwise, which is not something I'd like to see.
Adoptagoat: http://i.imgur.com/p5s51.gif
Voso the Worst: thats you
Adoptagoat: I know.