Author Topic: Hospitallers declare war on FCC  (Read 21174 times)

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
Re: Hospitallers declare war on FCC
« Reply #135 on: October 21, 2012, 04:49:16 pm »
+6
Turmoil tom I will clear your name. He did not offer to feed informaiton. I can see why you would make the assumption tho. He would be a great addition to the FCC roster.

Tank, we looked at who was in the TS while talking about our plans. So it is pretty much narrowed down to 1-3 people. Not that it matters. Anyone looking at the map and knows about the current policies can see how this will play out without spys. You are supplying someone who atatcked us. We are neighbors. We cut off the tip of Kutts land claim dick (the best part ask any man).... You still have the balls! Lets fight and see if they are great big hairy and brass!

The spy thing. I will not stoop to that. FCC members are varied and I can only speak for myself. It was not Tom... however if you do not want him I am sure he can find a home with another gorup easily enough. Everyone needs bridges.

« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 04:52:18 pm by BaleOhay »
Leader of BS

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #136 on: October 21, 2012, 08:14:26 pm »
+1
You guys seem to keep missing the point.

I'm not going to go out and declare war on all these faraway factions and run my resources even further into the ground as I continue to reinforce Hospitaller and then send armies of my own to fight. Kesh, you have no clue what you are talking about. We are not rocking +3 Plate, Warhorses, German greatswords. Where do you get this idea from? Last strat, if you had been around and not ran and quit, you would see that we always brought fairly reasonable gear and made the fights fun, but we did so by waiting until both ourselves, and our enemies were equipped so we knew the battles would be worth it and fought at a good time and a good capacity for both sides.

If you want to declare war on KUTT, go for it. You have plenty of pretense to do so I'm sure, except the spy, which is your own fault for just not being smart enough to go to different channels. Continue to run your mouth about my leadership and blah blah blah, except I'm playing this game for the long haul, sorry that I don't share the NA ideology of WAR WAR WAR WAR FUCK YEAH WAR MAN, OH SHIT NO ARMOR? FUCK IT WAR! NO WEAPONS? FUCK IT WARRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
« Reply #137 on: October 21, 2012, 09:24:00 pm »
+2
We figured we could trust anyone that was in there at the time. Luckily they betrayed that trust on something that was obviously going to happen anyway.

We didn't run away from anything in strategus 3. We were bored as shit for months, and then left to play other games. I can see why you wouldn't understand that. I guess "gather gather gather gather gather gather gather gather gather FUCK YEAH A FIGHT gather gather gather gather" is your preferred play style, but it's not our way.

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #138 on: October 21, 2012, 09:32:43 pm »
Yes, there's obvious differences in Leadership styles, and that's what makes Strategus great. So why do you guys continue to belittle me and insult KUTT as a whole when all we have done is express our leadership strategies and made them known. We don't have to be like everyone else, and we don't have to be like FCC, nor like Hospitallers.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline TurmoilTom

• King
  • Renown: 1089
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Doesn't really play that much anymore
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 21, 2012, 10:05:35 pm »
+13

• The FCC claims a KUTT member was offering information about KUTT to them.

• You have in several battles merced against your own clans allies, even fighting against many of your clan members all of whom were on the side of your allies. (Ive seen people get kicked out of clans for doing this repeatedly as you have but thats another story)

• You seem to support FCC ideas and beliefs that have been expressed here as well as other places, and now your suggesting that KUTT do what the FCC seems to suggest KUTT do, send their armies out to help hospitaller (instead of just giving support), which would put their home territories at risk of attack by the FCC.

This looks sketchy.

---Well, first off I'd like to say this: The spy wasn't me and if it was I wouldn't make it so painfully obvious by mercing against my own guys. You think I'd make it that easy? Hehe. There's another reason for that, but I appreciate that you think I'm pulling some kind of wacky James Bond shit all up in this diplomatic crap... I'm Tom... TurmoilTom.

(click to show/hide)

---Now, as for the reason I'm mercing against Hospitaller, I think I've made myself quite clear in the past:

Also, fuck Hosp. Just sayin'.

Yeah, that's basically it. The most "to-the-point" way to sum up my look on the matter. I just dislike Hospitaller. That's it. No hidden meaning. No ulterior motives. I just don't like the Hospitaller clan. Don't get me wrong. Hosp has some pretty cool dudes in it and I like seeing them on any cRPG server and I love fighting them, but as a clan I just dislike their way of doing things. Hospitaller is the largest North American strategus faction and it still bothers making alliances to solidify their position. It also is the only NA clan to prioritize recruiting new players simply for the sake of fueling a giant war machine. Okay, so there was old LLJK, yeah. But at least you had to pay ten bucks to get into LLJK, they were basically all awesome dudes (Anyone remember LLJK_Dumptruck_King_of_Trucks? Holy crap best name ever.) and I never saw any LLJK members running around with 3 shields just to compensate for poor player skill. I could keep going, you know... Quoting old diplomacy threads about how Hosp members are talking shit and spouting crap about how they win through superior tactics or something even though it's only through attrition, but everyone already knows about that and it would not be worth anyone's time to go back to find all the posts or even read them. I could also talk about previous Strategus sessions, but that wouldn't be worth anyone's time either. So yeah, I'm a mad nerd who holds grudges over internet swords and horses. But seriously, I just don't want this strat to end up with Hosp allying with all the largest superpowers to the point where any war isn't even a real fight because of the giant gap in resources.

Funny how I'm in a faction that's allied with Hosp, huh? Believe me, I was one of the strongly opposed towards it.

---As for advising my clan to go to war and have battles... Yeah, you got me. After all, the whole point of Strategus is to horde resources and make carebear alliances and mass-produce goods and rake in gold until next Strategus. cRPG and Strat were designed with this in mind. The only reason we buy equipment is to roleplay and dress ourselves up in pretty outfits. This game is only internet-dress-up, after all. It's not like anyone enjoys fighting in big, cluster-fuck Strategus battles which are basically the only place you see any significant use of tactics and considerable teamwork. I don't care who we invade, I just want to fuck some shit up. Hell, if it were up to me KUTT would already be invading and having a war with Hosp. Checklist for New Strat, day one: Declare war on Hosp.

Since I went through the trouble of making a shitty long-ass diplomacy board post for once I might as well go ahead and say that the combination of being allied with Hosp and at the same time not even being at war with any meaningful faction or alliance is pretty boring and makes me considerably discontent with my clan. Not discontent enough to want the screw them over or leave the clan... well, yet, anyways.

TL;DR version: I'm not a spy, fuck Hosp, I want fun battles and I'm discontent with my clan.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go back to monitoring the situation on my bridges and masturbating in the deluxe, three-story tall igloo in my empty village.

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • Renown: 282
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller Aztek
« Reply #140 on: October 21, 2012, 10:24:45 pm »
+13
Sorry you dislike us so much Tom, It is a shame but hopefully we can still work together in the future.

But for the record, VE has 100+ members, we (Hospitaller) have 53, So we are not the largest by any means, take into account our allies, Kutt included and then the other NA clans on the other side of the fence, and we are vastly outnumbered.

I will admit we have had issue's with some of our members and how they come off, and we take responsibility for that. Peppo him self handed out some ass spanking over it and hopefully in time you guys will see were not the evil empire some make us out to be, Only time will tell but I really do hope we can squash some of the animosity out there. There will always be needs to be involved in wars regarding Strat, no one is denying that, we just hope in the future we can make a bloody war a reputable one as well.

Yes we have our backs up against a wall but that is not why I am writing this, Myself and others do not like how we are perceived and we know the reasons for it, and are working on it but that is an internal matter that I wont discuss on the forums, I just really hope one day the members of CRPG will look at us as a respectable clan, Any allies that have been in our TS will tell you will all like to joke around and have a good time, and yes we have some outspoken members, But as for the trash talk and what not, that will hopefully be a thing of the past. It's a work in progress, and its hard and frustrating for some of our members to not get baited into certain arguments especially when it holds no facts and is simply ploys to show the ugly side of aggravation, but we are working on it.

War on boys and girls, I just hope we can go about it in a better fashion.

« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 10:45:19 pm by Aztek »

Offline Spanish

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 106
  • 2h Cav Star of the year award winner.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The official Drama Llama of Knights_Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Spaniard, BowPersona, Span
« Reply #141 on: October 22, 2012, 12:03:36 am »
+8
Wow Tom I really like you but that was very hard to read.

Let me start off with our Zerg recruitment strategy that everyone seems to misunderstand. I think I was the first recruit they ever got back when our clan was in total 6 people. Obviously starting out I was completely worthless most clans wouldn't even consider recruiting me. Thankfully I met Devestater who at the time was  in my eyes amazing at this game. Hosps took me in and devestater helped out a lot making sure I felt accepted and even helped me as best be could to make me a better player. I get jokes here and there about why I'm still in hosp and hat I join a better clan. In the end it really comes down to they took me in when nobody else would. Our "Zerg recruiting" is based on accepting people regardless of personal skill and is truly based on if we like you and if you want to stay. My favorite thing is recruiting somebody shitty and then seeing them top scoreboards awhile later. That guy with 3 shields that was me Tom also with 7 PT and 4 Powerdraw.

And when it comes to making alliances,we've been wiped every strategus prior to the last one. My favorite was the NE with TS crumbling and actually giving fallen their armies and ATS well I don't blame them so much as Ecko's mistakes that totally screwed us over leaving us high and dry to be left defending Yruma. Two allies that we believed were strong and reliable turned out to be the biggest joke ever. Even those haven guys took advantage of us when we let them into our Teamspeak they leaked out strat info. The only NA clan that we completely trust is the Occitan guys who have been with us forever. So to me it's no wonder we ally with EU clans they actually are reliable and they don't trash us on the forums every chance they get. They're way more civil than any one of these other clans have been to us. Fallen was our number one enemy for the longest time and I respected their fighting style it's kinda effective...all the time. And now we have a pretty good standing with them. Even with their evil strat clan they're not trashing us all day.

Its fine to talk trash about your enemy but with every other post being about how shitty and vile hospitaller is, it's no wonder most of our members won't even post on he forums due to the massive amount of trolling we get. Half my posts are trying to defend my clan to the point I've been told not to even post on here because of everyone's complete and utter loathing for us. Which I'm not even sure how we earned? We do well in one strat round which I believe is something we should be proud of and instead of acknowledgment we instead get a barrage of insults to negate how we got their.

I respect all the clans out their and do enjoy talking shit to some of them particularly NH, TKoV and FCC. It's fun but you don't see me aggressively attacking them on forums everyday and I used to try and visit other clans Teamspeaks to get to know everybody better and latly I can't bring myself to do it due to all this shit I see here. And this is probably going to be my last post here as I've been told that my posts are offending other clans and making it easier for them to declare war on us.

In any case guys continue on and good luck in the coming war.

Edit: Aztec beat me to the punch line again...
My horse is named pebbles and we like to try.

Offline Visconti

• Count
  • Renown: 278
  • Infamy: 52
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Velucan
  • Game nicks: Tristran_Steward_of_TKoV
« Reply #142 on: October 22, 2012, 12:25:44 am »
+6
Ah, if all the Hospitallers were like you Aztek, things might have turned out alot differently. Are you a diplomat for Hospitaller? If not, you really should be.
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: October 22, 2012, 12:56:31 am »
spanish, whille i understand your motivation, see also the otherside from all the clans that are now at war with hosp
first of all hoc didn't wanted to go with war with hosp. but that changed when alderyn was trashtalking about hoc
yes, i give you that name, that very dear person is the reason why every clan is going to war against hosp.
he disrespect other clans, and for the most clans, that was more then enough to go to war with hosp, not the war with hero_party

well, thats mine point of view

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • Renown: 282
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller Aztek
« Reply #144 on: October 22, 2012, 12:58:13 am »
Peppo was hinting towards it, but that aside, 99% of our guys/gals are good people, Some just have issue's with their mouth filter and is something we are actively working on. I don't like the situation were in and we know we are our own worst enemy at this point.. I'm just here to try and reassure everyone else we are working on it.

.. and thanks for the complement  :)

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #145 on: October 22, 2012, 01:13:48 am »
+3
We still like you Spaniard.

couple things though :D
1. FCC also has the kind of recruitment system that you mentioned. We often attract veterans but we also recruit newer players if we like them, our number of active players changes quite a bit with people coming and going, lots of guys come back after not playing for extended periods of time. I think the reason hospitaller gets a bad rep for recruiting is because people aren't convinced that you actually recruit cool people regardless of skill so much as you recruit people for the sake of having more people. I don't really know if thats the case but that is the impression I get in terms of peoples beef with hospy recruit policy.

2. Hospitallers success in strat 3 is not the reason you get so much hate. A lot of players may have come to hate hosp in strat 3, but a lot of players already hated hosp based on strat 2 and in some cases strat 1. Reasons vary, but I think generally it was something to do with hosp being the largest and generally least skilled clan in a mega alliance between strat 1 and 2 and so having no reason to have some mega alliance, and then running rampant for awhile and being all big and scary and stuff. My own personal play style in any big pvp based game (strat is kinda like a big pvp game) is to fight against the biggest group, and when I joined that was you guys, and the few guys I did talk to all came across as giant assholes at the time, so then it was a mix of wanting to fight the big guys and wanting to fight the assholes. There are some cool hospitallers out there, and most fly under the radar, but there are also some giant assholes. All clans experience some of this, FCC itself has some more visable and vocal members who have probably encouraged some players in various factions to think poorly of FCC, it happens, but it seems hospitaller just managed to piss off the most people and in a very lasting way.

Maybe that clears up a bit of the confusion even though it offers no solutions.

oh and it shouldn't be surprising that you guys got even more hate from this strat considering you have "Vassals" and that you used them (in many players eyes) quite badly and threw them at hero party... a small clan trying to make it in the desert, and then joining in directly against hero party and coming across on the forums as giant dick bag bullies who were just picking on a little guy cause you could and expecting an easy fight. It just kinda reaffirmed any existing concerns about hospitallers... so it doesn't surprise me in the least that a lot of clans got involved and are trying to stop you guys from smashing all the little clans and taking over half the map while you are still fairly vulnerable.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 01:19:48 am by Matey »

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #146 on: October 22, 2012, 01:16:38 am »
+7
LOL! YOU are the biggest retard in CRPG! I still dont know why you have admin. But either way. All of this is untrue. Smooth you seriously need to get a life or get laid or something.

Also your pretend cockiness is a joke in all of NA. Everyone knows that you look like shit with all of that acne on your face (which is probably why getting laid is a problem for you). Have you heard of a shower son?! I just wish someone would take your annoying ass off the forums and servers as admin. I dont know who you blew to the the job but they must have been very desperate.

Honestly this is a seriously biased suggestion,but tell this guy to shut the fuck up once in a  while and 90 percent of your image problems will go away. 9/10 of the guys in Hospitaller are good guys(literally the same as almost any other clan in crpg) and devestater is one of the only ones that is pretty much universally complained about. I mean you know its bad when someone in your clan comes into someones teamspeak and says "You haven't really officially become a Hospitaller member until you've had Devestater be an asshole to you for no good reason."

But yeah,quite a few Hospitaller guys come and hang out in the teamspeak I play in and they are fucking awesome people. I also think that for all of the nasty things that we used to say to one another in last strat that you are a genuinely cool dude aztek on top of that you are loyal as hell to your clan. You'd seriously make for a great diplomat.

It kind of sucks that most people (myself included in the past) brought ourselves to hate an entire clan over the actions and personalities of a few members. You've also all been great sports in every battle ive been a part of thus far. Much respect, Knights Hospitaller.
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline Havoco

• Duke
  • Renown: 538
  • Infamy: 102
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospookfans
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Havoc
  • IRC nick: Havoco
« Reply #147 on: October 22, 2012, 01:29:18 am »
Ah, if all the Hospitallers were like you Aztek, things might have turned out alot differently. Are you a diplomat for Hospitaller? If not, you really should be.

+1 to that. Our main diplomat is devilize, he is cool if u get to know him.

Unfortunately, our ranks special strat responsiblities aren't based on how good they are at certain things. They are mainly based on how active you are and if u accept the responsibility to do the tasks required. Even with our numbers of members, it can be hard to find those ppl willing to do the job. But if they do this task well and are active, well, it's like getting a 20 rank chancellor in crusader kings. :)

« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 01:39:20 am by Havoco »
Pock gobblers

Offline Hobb

• Earl
  • Renown: 489
  • Infamy: 96
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
« Reply #148 on: October 22, 2012, 01:51:36 am »
+4
Its been a good two days without a silly hospi post, i would say that is an achievement. Bad/rash diplomacy is the reason armies are in you territory right now. A war with the Velucan Empire was going to happen as soon as you decided to attack hero party. From are reports this was set in place around the start of week 2 when goretooth was reported to invade. When your alliance with kutt was made you really put the cards in our hands. A mutual offensive pact against hospitaller was made the same night as your post.

It was all clock-work from there. Draw you into the desert and kill your armies through defense then cut through your land with NH before you could prepare. Hero party was as suprised about NH as anyone. Shogunate and FCC joining in are completly your own fault, and i know these are not the only ones who feel you have wronged them.

This would have been a war over desert trade, over you putting vassals in the desert and us protecting hero party.

And i completly disagree with the "zerg" recruiting thing. If that be the case, i would say TKoV is in same group because we have never turned some1 away for skill. There is not a clan bigger then 40 people who can say any different either, although CHAOS 6 months ago was probally the exception.

Alas this war has nothing to do with previous strats and I dont consider us the leader of this war, since we dont want any your land. (well maybe one or two:p) So with good diplomacy, you could easily turn your situation around.

Offline Chestaclese

• Earl
  • Renown: 340
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
« Reply #149 on: October 22, 2012, 01:58:06 am »
+2
There are some cool hospitallers out there, and most fly under the radar, but there are also some giant assholes. All clans experience some of this, FCC itself has some more visable and vocal members who have probably encouraged some players in various factions to think poorly of FCC, it happens, but it seems hospitaller just managed to piss off the most people and in a very lasting way.

I'm the giant asshole in Remnants. How you doin?
"Threatening Chesty with tea bagging is clearly not worth the effort. It is like offering sex addict an orgy." - BaleofGay.

"ILL OPEN MY GIFTS LATER MOM, IM BUSY FIGHTING CHESTACLES IN AN ONLINE HORSE SIMULATOR GAME." - Oprah Winafrey

“He's using everything he can to get me banned, admins please don't let him get away with this. He's ban baiting me, please help.” - Ducky_The_Banned