Author Topic: Hospitallers declare war on FCC  (Read 21183 times)

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Hospitallers declare war on FCC
« Reply #90 on: October 20, 2012, 05:36:30 pm »
What can I say, I'm kind of a Big Deal who knows his shit in the dumb game of Strat, and you guys are either liars or peasants who don't know the real plans behind closed doors.  I just enjoy posting the shady or embarrassing things clans think they can pull off so everyone knows who not to trust or who to laugh at for being ambitious scheming failures.

Besides, everyone knows its just a matter of time before the UIF wipe out Coalition/Crusaders and they run to NA to grief it with Hospitallers anyways, its exactly what happened last strat and most likely will happen again.  Its my patriotic duty to the NA community to make sure EUs have no place to flee and colonize this time.
Yeah that go green plan worked out well? as did pro? and you leading LLJK speaking of a few failures  :mrgreen:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 20, 2012, 05:43:52 pm »
+4
Also your pretend cockiness is a joke in all of NA. Everyone knows that you look like shit with all of that acne on your face (which is probably why getting laid is a problem for you). Have you heard of a shower son?!

Not sure why you have any of my personal information to begin with.  Did you look me up on Facebook?  Send me a friend request sometime :oops: 

Either way I appreciate the compliments.  Not sure if Diplomacy forum is the place to talk about these things though.  Do you have Skype?  There's more of me I'd like to show you.

My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Devestater

• Knight
  • Renown: 57
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
  • GOD WILLS IT!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Devestater
« Reply #92 on: October 20, 2012, 05:55:30 pm »
Not sure why you have any of my personal information to begin with.  Did you look me up on Facebook?  Send me a friend request sometime :oops: 

Either way I appreciate the compliments.  Not sure if Diplomacy forum is the place to talk about these things though.  Do you have Skype?  There's more of me I'd like to show you.
That's it? Weak dude.
mess with the best... die like the rest!

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 20, 2012, 06:05:24 pm »
+6
You said I was "covered with acne IRL" which isn't even a good description, then pouted that I sucked dick to be admin and should have it removed.

First of all, I didn't suck any dick, it was more of an erotic massage.  Secondly, I think you should take a break from posting here buddy.  You are taking the game a bit too personally and embarrassing yourself.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
« Reply #94 on: October 20, 2012, 06:35:56 pm »
+8
Devestater the reason Rogue was upvoted and some of the other guys like tanken, is because they're actually on topic talking about strat, while you're acting like a 12 year old by trying to make fun of someones irl appearance aka off topic. Also, when you call someone a retard try not to make so many grammatical errors, it  just makes you look stupid. But what do I know, I'm a 16 year old who is playing with grown men.

On topic, Smooth Alpha told me he didn't want to work with hospitaller anymore because they were just god awful to work with and were dependent on him. Yes Marktplatz is NA and I helped him fix his PC so he could play this game, and he attacked me, telling me he was ordered too. I still like him, I still like the other EU HRE guys. However, I am not a fan of the way I was attacked in a Free Trading zone, miles away from Coalition land. Hell, I've never  been in there territory! But its whatever, so let this thread flame on.

Didnt review YOLO
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 07:07:28 pm by DoD_Blackzilla »

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #95 on: October 20, 2012, 07:19:37 pm »
+2
We were attacked. Regardless of how many troops you think we should have in a caravan or not. That is besides the point.

We at war with Kutt as well Taken? Be nice to have the full scope of things so we can get to the fun part of strat.. battles.
Leader of BS

Offline Lemmy_Winks

• Count
  • Renown: 241
  • Infamy: 230
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lemmy_Winks
« Reply #96 on: October 20, 2012, 07:53:27 pm »
2) NH attacked Hospitaller simply because KUTT allied with them? Lmao. What? Sorry, I know KUTT allying with Hospitallers was a wrong move in a lot of your eyes, but we are more interested in the continuation of war on the NA side of the map. We would like to see that it continues, with all factions involved.

We allied with VE a day after you allied with KUTT.

So, lemme get this straight, everytime someone asks you guys why you start war, you consistently say ask the Hosp they know. Then you finally go ahead and say, We allied TKOV that's why. WHY THE HELL COULDN'T YOU SAY THAT EARLIER. Sheesh, why was that so hard to say.

Also, VE is now NA carebears with this Alliance with NH.

NH attacked because they had a secret alliance with TKOV (props to turbo, its nice to see somebody being honest), dont know if you didnt see that part. Or you could see it that way i guess it amounts to the same thing.

Edit: Also i wonder if anyone else is a part of this secret alliance, i mean who could it be, i guess we will never know.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 08:12:39 pm by Lemmy_Winks »

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #97 on: October 20, 2012, 08:01:27 pm »
+6
Or maybe NH is attacking because they're fucking Vikings and not a bunch of generic cowardly clones who once tried to roleplay as a historic order.  You need to take some history lessons, I think it'd be pretty non-viking if NH told the Hospitaller that they have an alliance with TKoV / VE and that they have a week before they attack.  "Yeah bro, we're not allied with you anymore, we hooked up with VE and we're going to attack you in a week"

Sometimes I wonder who put these guys in charge of diplomacy, none of the Hospitallers that have responded have done anything but make their clan look even worse in the eyes of the public.  Which is fairly surprising, who could have guessed their relations with NA could go below -200?

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 20, 2012, 08:10:58 pm »
+7
Of course, it's not like I have any actual evidence that Hospitallers are working together with Coalition and their allies on the EU side of the map and have mutual interests in their wars.  Cuz ya I am a paranoid schizophrenic shitpo...

Offline TurmoilTom

• King
  • Renown: 1089
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Doesn't really play that much anymore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
« Reply #99 on: October 20, 2012, 08:43:48 pm »
Of course, it's not like I have any actual evidence that Hospitallers are working together with Coalition and their allies on the EU side of the map and have mutual interests in their wars.  Cuz ya I am a paranoid schizophrenic shitpo...

(click to show/hide)

Translation please. :(

Offline Syls

• Count
  • Renown: 168
  • Infamy: 15
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kingdom of Veluca
  • Game nicks: Syls
« Reply #100 on: October 20, 2012, 08:48:52 pm »
+1
Translation please. :(

Ticaret anlasmalari mean trade agreements  :D

Offline Tyrell

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: Tyrell, Prince Aegon, Date_Masamune
« Reply #101 on: October 20, 2012, 09:52:40 pm »
+3
Some badmin is going HAM handing out warnings.

Everyone makes such a big deal out of this shit. Shut up and wait for the battle.
Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war.

LIBERNATE

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #102 on: October 20, 2012, 10:00:44 pm »
We were attacked. Regardless of how many troops you think we should have in a caravan or not. That is besides the point.

We at war with Kutt as well Taken? Be nice to have the full scope of things so we can get to the fun part of strat.. battles.

I've already clarified this two times Bale, this will be the third. We will be supporting Hospitaller to preserve them since it seems all other clans have a beef with them and no one ones to be on a strat map that ends up just being carebeared by a shit load of other factions. We're perfectly content in the Tundra right now, we won't be striking out to do anything rash, nor will we be declaring war against all factions that are invading Hospitallers. Yes, we will supply them and help them as best we can, that's what allies do, but as far as breaching out and starting to slap others around, we are not anticipating to do so.

That's the third time I've said that.

Added: Besides, this war is turning into way too much drama and I don't want to subject my clan to that stupidity.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 10:06:02 pm by Tank Burner »
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline Visconti

• Count
  • Renown: 278
  • Infamy: 52
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Velucan
  • Game nicks: Tristran_Steward_of_TKoV
« Reply #103 on: October 20, 2012, 10:21:59 pm »
+8
LOL! YOU are the biggest retard in CRPG! I still dont know why you have admin. But either way. All of this is untrue. Smooth you seriously need to get a life or get laid or something.

Also your pretend cockiness is a joke in all of NA. Everyone knows that you look like shit with all of that acne on your face (which is probably why getting laid is a problem for you). Have you heard of a shower son?! I just wish someone would take your annoying ass off the forums and servers as admin. I dont know who you blew to the the job but they must have been very desperate.

Prime example of why hospitallers are so hated.
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #104 on: October 20, 2012, 10:26:26 pm »
+3

We're perfectly content in the Tundra right now, we won't be striking out to do anything rash, nor will we be declaring war against all factions that are invading Hospitallers. Yes, we will supply them and help them as best we can, that's what allies do, but as far as breaching out and starting to slap others around, we are not anticipating to do so.

So you are going to sit in the tundra with 4000+ troops and hundreds of thousands of gold (thats just in your fiefs, not including what your clan members have on them) while your ally is attacked by mutiple clans.  Its a defensive alliance so I get not declaring war on hero_party and FCC, since those were initiated as acts of war by Hospitallers.  But there are several other clans that attacked them that under a defensive alliance you should be at war with. 

Remind me never to form an alliance with you, I prefer pacts that are more than superficial and skin-deep until the cards turn against their allies.  Supply and help without declaring war is a copout.  I do understand that you only formed it with them since we said no and you were afraid one of us would attack you, but a clan is only as good as their word when it comes to diplomacy.

P.S. I know you want to save everything in order to take ismirala castle, but a promise is a promise and should take precedence.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 10:29:49 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo