Author Topic: Hospitallers declare war on FCC  (Read 22558 times)

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
Re: Hospitallers declare war on FCC
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2012, 07:58:39 pm »
Remnant is about the same size as chaos/lljk, almost as large as kutt/hosp/fcc

I knew i forgot a faction. Keeping up with faction sizes is not my forte, I just trade and I only care about who's got the money to hire me.

Oh yea, STILL SELLING MY ARMY FOR MONEY. CONTACT ME IF YOU WANT A 500 man MERC Army!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Winterly

• Count
  • Renown: 230
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
  • I play with Quiet Mode On.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2012, 07:59:42 pm »
+3
Good luck...Huey is going to be in deep shit.
Winterly's Stuff(selling Courser/buying head and foot armor)
I love how most EU players insert an imaginary "f" into my name: Winterfly.
"Life is kind of like peeing into the snow in a dark winter night, you probably made a difference, but it's really hard to tell" - Joe Wong

Offline stickher

• Baron
  • Renown: 88
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _____
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2012, 08:00:55 pm »
+1
Small clan? Small clan is 20< members. In NA that equates to HP, NH, Astralis, PH. Everyone else is significantly larger, with VE being the top dogs in terms of size. Hosp, kutt, FCC is next tier, followed by LLJK, Shogunate, Chaos. NA Coalition is somewhere on the list....

Only ILDISTS group is the REAL small clan.

Also just checked the battle.. 700 troops is way to large for a trade caravan from a faction. That's a damn army outright.

u derp would u send tons of goods with un armed 200 troops across  the map or with armed 700 ppl who can carry more at once and be safe?

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2012, 08:04:31 pm »
+2
Good luck...Huey is going to be in deep shit.

Heh.

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2012, 08:09:37 pm »
u derp would u send tons of goods with un armed 200 troops across  the map or with armed 700 ppl who can carry more at once and be safe?

That Change just went into effect yesterday. So nice try. You could carry 200 crates on 200 armed men before the change(or 1200 goods). Now you can't(effectively) do that. And if that statement IS true, you would be carrying close to 500 crates or nearly 3000 goods. I don't think ANYWHERE in NA has that much S/D to just have 3k goods.

I'm a trader, I know my trading. I also know armies, since as a small clan, I have to be able to do more or less everything I can. You can carry 500 troops and be safe effectively. You don't need 700.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2012, 08:10:56 pm »
+1
All our caravans are heavily armed with plenty of rouncies because we run 1000-3000 goods at a time ( this may change with the recent patch) and its way too tempting a target without an army protecting it.  Fus was attacked in the desert near the edge of the mountains after dropping off thousands of goods in payment for a previous receipt of thousands of goods. 

Also, Lordark we would expect nothing less than a horrible time slot attack from you when doing an unprovoked act of war like this.  You made no attempt to contact any of us on teamspeak but simply attacked our peaceful trader. 

P.S. Have you looked at our fiefs lately Anders?  We managed our prosperity from the beginning, putting almost all our points there.  We do massive trade runs and just had a caravan come back with 3600 goods.  Some of our fiefs have over 3000 S&D.  So yes, we do manage trades that large because we are a clan not a small independent trader like you.  Plus having 200 man army with 1200 goods is asking to be raided and have it all stolen, you need a 400-500 man army to safely protect a caravan that large.  Its not just a matter of how many crates you can carry. 

Luckily we do have this setup because we had 4 more traders in various parts of the South and can now send reinforcements more easily once they all have gotten rid of their goods.  he may like attacking a 600 man trader, but will enjoy it a lot less with a group of 3000 led by numerous pissed off traders.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 08:33:13 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2012, 08:31:17 pm »
P.S. Have you looked at our fiefs lately Anders?  We managed our prosperity from the beginning, putting almost all our points there.  We do massive trade runs and just had a caravan come back with 3600 goods.  Some of our fiefs have over 3000 S&D.  So yes, we do manage trades that large because we are a clan not a small independent trader like you.  Plus having 200 man army with 1200 goods is asking to be raided and have it all stolen, you need a 400-500 man army to safely protect a caravan that large.  Its not just a matter of how many crates you can carry.

Did you notice I crossed that part out? I did notice your s/d and made the correction.( I ninja edited it so it doesn't show the "EDITED BY" underneath)

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2012, 08:42:59 pm »
I knew i forgot a faction. Keeping up with faction sizes is not my forte, I just trade and I only care about who's got the money to hire me.

Oh yea, STILL SELLING MY ARMY FOR MONEY. CONTACT ME IF YOU WANT A 500 man MERC Army!

Yea, you forgot another faction Anders. You might wanna work on that list there. Before it gets you in trouble.

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • Renown: 282
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller Aztek
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2012, 09:30:40 pm »
+7
We are being attacked from almost every clan out there as the bandwagon goes, we have also had many FCC members merc against us in this war.. then you try and march a shiny army up to our lands from the most hostile threat and claim innocence when its met with a defensive force? We have traders running through our lands and that is because they asked and gave their intentions. Maybe this is a misunderstanding, But it looks fishy and we are simply defending our lands. Is there room to work something out? if interested do get a hold of one of us, Or you can go to war which I would assume was your original intent.. but again, More then happy to say we misunderstood and you just forget to get a hold of someone on our side. 

Can you really blame us for being paranoid at this point?

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2012, 09:34:55 pm »
+2
I declare this attack BS!! Fcc has gone to long without war. I am actually happy we get to fight someone. Kutt we ask that u declare your intentions as hosp allies on our border.

We were actually trying to avoid the repetitive Fcc/hosp thing this strat. We will not allow people to attack our caravans. So it looks like you put your quarter into the war machine. Hope u enjoy the ride.
Leader of BS

Offline Espwn

• Baron
  • Renown: 146
  • Infamy: 47
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Companies of Calradia (Bridgeburners)
  • Game nicks: Frodo_BRD, Samwise_the_Stouthearted
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2012, 09:42:31 pm »
+7
We are being attacked from almost every clan out there as the bandwagon goes, we have also had many FCC members merc against us in this war.. then you try and march a shiny army up to our lands from the most hostile threat and claim innocence when its met with a defensive force? We have traders running through our lands and that is because they asked and gave their intentions. Maybe this is a misunderstanding, But it looks fishy and we are simply defending our lands. Is there room to work something out? if interested do get a hold of one of us, Or you can go to war which I would assume was your original intent.. but again, More then happy to say we misunderstood and you just forget to get a hold of someone on our side. 

Can you really blame us for being paranoid at this point?

Offline stickher

• Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2012, 09:46:30 pm »
why do all the hos players say i have shiny whne i dont ppl in hos is so derp and they lie on every little thing not to mention cheating when getting attacked

they sound like the french to me

Offline TurmoilTom

• King
  • Renown: 1089
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Doesn't really play that much anymore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2012, 09:51:36 pm »
+2
why do all the hos players say i have shiny whne i dont ppl in hos is so derp and they lie on every little thing not to mention cheating when getting attacked

they sound like the french to me

wut

Offline stickher

• Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2012, 09:55:12 pm »
+1
they say i have a shiny army when i have an arm one and they lie and cheat for a bunch of other stuff

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • Renown: 282
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller Aztek
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2012, 10:01:30 pm »
+1
stickher you need to better communicate especially when insulting the french. Maybe your young, or english may not your strong point/native tongue, heck I make plenty of mistakes myself, But please try and watch the garbage being thrown, there are enough trolls out there, we do not need another.