Author Topic: Hospitallers declare war on FCC  (Read 21371 times)

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
Re: Hospitallers declare war on FCC
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2012, 10:04:09 pm »
+3
Yet again we see an act of aggression against innocent traders by the Steppe/Tundra alliance.  Heed my words, cretin, justice will be swift and painless.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2012, 10:08:54 pm »
+5
I'm sorry Hospitaller. Everything you say is totally true and all the people who are at war with you are completely in the wrong. Velucan Empire, FCC, Hero Party, NH, Ninjas, the Darkforce and only god knows who else that wants to see you wiped from the map. You've been all totally cool bro's that are nice, helpful, honorable, and protect weaker clans. And all those clans at war with you are mean and are doing this in some sort of grand conspiracy because everything you've all done and said up to this point is sooooo undeserving of this. I'm being 100 percent sincere gais, no sarcasm at all. Srsly. I think the devs should come in and look at all this unfairness happening to save you. Its totally not your fault at all.

SYKE LOL.

Propaganda isn't whats causing this, but poor diplomacy skills stemming from Pseudologia fantastica (compulsive lying disorder), manipulative behavior, bullying, dishonorable tactics, disrespect to claims of fief ownership in the beginning of strat, and on-top of that grandiose delusions. This is all the behavior you've exhibited thus far and I can prove it if needed. I think it is time for the Hospitallers to take a good look at how they are running their faction and find a different path of being. Everything that is now happening to the Hospitallers is due to their own actions and because of it they have become NA's most hated faction.

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2012, 10:19:21 pm »
+1
I think the Hospitallers should quit and go ride the QQ train to EU strat before someone gets butt hurt.

I'm talkin' real butt hurt.

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline To Kill A Dead Horse

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • May be insane
    • View Profile
  • Faction: (Former) The Black Guard, (Current) Swiss AoW
  • Game nicks: To_Kill_A_Dead_Horse, GaugofWar
  • IRC nick: TKADH
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2012, 10:24:17 pm »
+6
Feces -----> the fan
Quote from: Baggy
If your going to be staring at your characters ass in game all day it might as well be a female one.
[21:08:47] Downloading Textures/this_is_how_children_see_gnjus_norm.dds

Offline Lemmy_Winks

• Count
  • Renown: 241
  • Infamy: 230
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lemmy_Winks
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2012, 10:27:01 pm »
We were actually trying to avoid the repetitive Fcc/hosp thing this strat.

Given Kesh is your clan leader and he hates hospitallers more than einstein hated the Jews i dont understand how you can make that statement. Everyone knew this was going to happen.

If someone defeated you last round of strat they are going to want, as the TKOV post declaring war on hospitaller was titled "Revenge", unfortunatly for Hosp they beat everyone last round so they got a lot of payback coming their way from people who are still angry about it.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 10:31:20 pm by Lemmy_Winks »

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • Renown: 282
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller Aztek
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2012, 10:30:33 pm »
+7
I Disagree Gmnotutoo, I believe this is a lot of individuals that still hold animosity towards us from previous strats. We have always had these clans gunning for us, nothing has changed, now they just feel like big brother (EU) isn't around to help the fight so there mobbing towards us, which is no big deal, You need someone to fight so why not the guys with the track record, but to play the innocent underdogs binding together is just silly. I'm not going to try and make it sound like we shoot rainbows out of our asses, We do have some aggressive players, or stubborn, whatever.. we also have sincere and highly respectable members as well, As do all clans.

But no matter the odds, We will always be a clan that will fight and stick together.

Thank you to all those who would help Hospitaller, Its greatly appreciated!
To those who don't, That's fine too, we need wars to keep things interesting, But please for the love of god, try and calm down on the garbage.

As for this war and the hopes of demolishing Hospitaller, Good luck with that, you obviously underestimate us  :lol:

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2012, 10:31:01 pm »
+2
Given Kesh is your clan leader and he hates hospitallers more than einstein hated the Jews i dont understand how you can make that statement. Everyone knew this was going to happen.

Kesh isn't the leader, Kalam is. Also, they are vassals of Partyboy as is everyone else. How come no one understands this crucial last part yet?

Edit for Aztek: I never had any animosity towards Hospitaller until this strat. I've been around since 2.0, so I'm a veteran but not an oldbie. I despised Ecko and still do, but he isn't a factor anymore. I really disliked the way Hospitaller disprespected our claims during the great voting phase, when you took Vayejeg from us because you had your guys outvote us. I mean its fair to do so, but doing something like that before strat even starts is incredibly hostile. Also, that was supposed to be my birthday present. :/
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 10:39:10 pm by Gmnotutoo »

Offline Lemmy_Winks

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2012, 10:33:54 pm »
Kesh isn't the leader, Kalam is. Also, they are vassals of Partyboy as is everyone else.

I dont think anyone actually believes that. Ive never even heard of this kalam guy (he doesnt even seem to be a leader on your roster). Kesh calls all the shots, he always has. And i didnt know in a supposedly equal group of 10 people or so as you claim (or as bale o hay claimed), that one person could do something like declare war without permission from anyone else. Sounds like a clan structure with an actual definitive leader, not a democracy.

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2012, 10:40:39 pm »
+3
I dont think anyone actually believes that. Ive never even heard of this kalam guy (he doesnt even seem to be a leader on your roster). Kesh calls all the shots, he always has. And i didnt know in a supposedly equal group of 10 people or so as you claim (or as bale o hay claimed), that one person could do something like declare war without permission from anyone else. Sounds like a clan structure with an actual definitive leader, not a democracy.

Kind of shows how new and cute you're to this game. Look him up, I'm sure you'll figure it out.

Offline ildist

• Earl
  • Renown: 414
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
  • hehexd
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS, THE MATES
  • Game nicks: Ildist_of_Chaos
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2012, 10:42:50 pm »
+2
I'm sorry Hospitaller. Everything you say is totally true and all the people who are at war with you are completely in the wrong. Velucan Empire, FCC, Hero Party, NH, Ninjas, the Darkforce and only god knows who else that wants to see you wiped from the map. You've been all totally cool bro's that are nice, helpful, honorable, and protect weaker clans. And all those clans at war with you are mean and are doing this in some sort of grand conspiracy because everything you've all done and said up to this point is sooooo undeserving of this. I'm being 100 percent sincere gais, no sarcasm at all. Srsly. I think the devs should come in and look at all this unfairness happening to save you. Its totally not your fault at all.

SYKE LOL.

GOTTEM HEHEEH
Malaclypse: now every time I eat them I think about her that girl's snatch
Malaclypse: it tortures me
That Guy: wat

Offline Lemmy_Winks

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2012, 10:43:22 pm »
Kind of shows how new and cute you're to this game. Look him up, I'm sure you'll figure it out.

Oh Kalam was Keshes old name, i get it now thank you for clearing that up for me friend.

Offline Espwn

• Baron
  • Renown: 146
  • Infamy: 47
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Companies of Calradia (Bridgeburners)
  • Game nicks: Frodo_BRD, Samwise_the_Stouthearted
« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2012, 10:43:28 pm »
+1

Yes, Kalam is the leader of the FCC. And we do run this clan like a democracy, so your assumption was pretty stupid.

Oh Kalam was Keshes old name, i get it now thank you for clearing that up for me friend.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2012, 10:43:50 pm »

There's a reason why Kesh is the #1NA "shit", "Propaganda","Other" poster. He does this like all the time. Why the EU's are glad that We are over here.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2012, 10:44:03 pm »
+2
I dont think anyone actually believes that. Ive never even heard of this kalam guy. Kesh calls all the shots, he always has. And i didnt know in a supposedly equal group of 10 people or so as you claim (or as bale o hay claimed), that one person could do something like declare war without permission from anyone else. Sounds like a clan structure with an actual definitive leader, not a democracy.

1st - I may be the loudest on the forums, but when i comes to decisions its whoever is around on teamspeak among a large group of leaders.  Kalam is the founder and top leader of the FCC ( he has muted me on the forums repeatedly when he feels like it)

2nd - Partyboy is God above all and if he calls a jihad we must always answer, even unto certain death, as loyal BIRD clan members.

3rd - I came back from 9 months, missing almost all of strat 3 with no animosities to anyone, that has steadily shifted since start of strat 4 because of HORRIBLE diplomacy by some clans and the continuous hatred we have received from Hospitallers on forums, most notably Lordark who hates us with a passion, but also includes many of the other leaders in Hospitallers

4th - I didn't decalre war for my clan, I simply stated the fact that war has been declared on us when a Hospitaller LEADER in the clan attacks one of our traders in the desert, and yes it is in the desert near the mountains. 

5th - We moved up another trader to him to help support and I wish I knew how to post pictures properly on this silly forum and i would show you, but he is on the edge of the mountains on the desert side (NOT IN HOSPITALLER TERRITORY).  The traders were using the mountains to avoid being attacked by either side witha  war going on since no one venture there with the speed reduction we figured they would be safe, but LORDARK'S HATE for FCC knows no bounds and is indicative of the other Hospitaller leadership who have said countless bad things about FCC since the start of Strat 4.0.

P.S.  We may have had our members merc against you, but that may have had something to do with the fact Hospitallers merced in force agianst us from the beginning and tried to take 2 fiefs in the middle of our territory and screwed us over with Mechin, which is in our territory, but they pulled the same cheap move they did with Shogunate selling that fief to Remnant just before we attacked it with 800 man army - this pattern of abusing the game mechanics has been noticed.

P.P.S.  Lemmy Winks I know you are butthurt after we took your fief, your goods, kicked you into EU land, where you got raped again by the EU guys - just go get some ice for your asshole and stop talking about our clan like you know anything about us.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 10:48:14 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Huey Newton

• Duke
  • Renown: 555
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Huey_Newton
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2012, 10:45:40 pm »
+5

LOL you are talking about the FCC and you don't know who Kalam is?
hahahah do some research before you shitpost

edit: Nvm your posts will be complete and utter shit regardless if you did research or not  :lol: