Author Topic: Hospitallers declare war on FCC  (Read 21343 times)

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
Re: Hospitallers declare war on FCC
« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2012, 10:50:45 pm »
+6
Wow. Lemmy you are pretty damn clueless.

Offline Lemmy_Winks

• Count
  • Renown: 241
  • Infamy: 230
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lemmy_Winks
« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2012, 10:52:20 pm »
LOL you are talking about the FCC and you don't know who Kalam is?
hahahah do some research before you shitpost

edit: Nvm your posts will be complete and utter shit regardless if you did research or not  :lol:

No i don't, because apparently hes nobody important if Kesh handles all of your business. Ive been playing for over a year and i have no idea who he is, ask the average player who the HOSP leader is and they will say devastator/peppo, ask the average player about FCC they will say kesh. Even last strat when kesh quit the clan pretty much fell off of strat completely, i wonder why.

I might believe this kalam guy or someone else was leader, but the fact is kesh is always the one representing the clan and making decisions for the clan (as in this case for example). So without any real evidence or logical reason i cannot consider anyone to be the leader except for kesh, becuase it does not make sense, and i do not see anyone else doing any "leading" here.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Syls

• Count
  • Renown: 168
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kingdom of Veluca
  • Game nicks: Syls
« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2012, 10:54:11 pm »
+2
Lemmy Winks, your posts keep reminding everyone that you were kicked from Hospitaller for being retarded. I mean damn, that's like the bottom of the barrel there. I can understand why most people simply stopped trying to resonate with you.

Offline Lemmy_Winks

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2012, 10:56:08 pm »
+1
Lemmy Winks, your posts keep reminding everyone that you were kicked from Hospitaller for being retarded. I mean damn, that's like the bottom of the barrel there. I can understand why most people simply stopped trying to resonate with you.

I was not kicked i left for my own reasons. I was actually unahppy with hospitaller at the time, but given the unreasonable conduct of the rest of the community towards them i actually feel bad for them now.

Offline Huey Newton

• Duke
  • Renown: 555
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Huey_Newton
« Reply #49 on: October 19, 2012, 10:58:51 pm »
+4
I was gonna respond but then I remembered LemmyWinks is a retard

Offline Syls

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 19, 2012, 10:59:04 pm »
+3
I was not kicked i left for my own reasons. I was actually unahppy with hospitaller at the time, but given the unreasonable conduct of the rest of the community towards them i actually feel bad for them now.

There's always drama in the forums, I personally don't really mind them as a whole, only certain more outspoken of their members. Really we're a pretty small community and i'm sure that in a couple months people will talk shit about something else or another clan. One thing for sure, we TKoV didn't start a war with hospitaller with the goal to totally exterminate them. The fact that so many clan decided to declare war on them as well only show they have some things to think about.

Offline Lemmy_Winks

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 19, 2012, 11:06:35 pm »
The fact that so many clan decided to declare war on them as well only show they have some things to think about.

Again, no one believes this. You all are collectively angry about how last strat went for you and had the intention of attacking them this entire time as an act of revenge. Everyone saw this coming, both the TKOV and FCC attacks.

In fact i called it like a month ago. let me find it... i missed on the NH part but ya.

If you look at it that way you could add Chaos/PH, Remant, LLJK, Hero party, SWF to the TKOV/BRD side. Atleast this is how it was last strat. Already speculating on the matchup for the next NA Strat World War.

My predictions:

Hosp,Kutt,NH,Astralis,FPF, Chevaliers
Vs.
TKOV,FCC,Remant,Chaos,PH,LLJK,Hero party, SWF
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 11:09:40 pm by Lemmy_Winks »

Offline Syls

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 19, 2012, 11:10:02 pm »
+1
Again, no one believes this. You all are collectively angry about how last strat went for you and had the intention of attacking them this entire time as an act of revenge. Everyone saw this coming, both the TKOV and FCC attacks.

In fact i called it like a month ago. let me find it...

Sigh, I could give detailed informations on why what you just said doesn't make any sense but it would probably go over your head and you'll simply repeat yourself like a broken record

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #53 on: October 19, 2012, 11:10:36 pm »
+3
Again, no one believes this. You all are collectively angry about how last strat went for you and had the intention of attacking them this entire time as an act of revenge. ...
In fact i called it like a month ago. let me find it...

NH was on friendly terms with Hospitaller at the end of last strat. So please tell me again how angry we are about last strat.

Edit: Great prediction with NH on the wrong side.

Offline Chestaclese

• Earl
  • Renown: 340
  • Infamy: 106
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
« Reply #54 on: October 19, 2012, 11:12:27 pm »
+2
Given Kesh is your clan leader and he hates hospitallers more than einstein hated the Jews i dont understand how you can make that statement. Everyone knew this was going to happen.

If someone defeated you last round of strat they are going to want, as the TKOV post declaring war on hospitaller was titled "Revenge", unfortunatly for Hosp they beat everyone last round so they got a lot of payback coming their way from people who are still angry about it.

Woahhh. That's a hard J you dropped there. Lets leave the Jews out of this.
"Threatening Chesty with tea bagging is clearly not worth the effort. It is like offering sex addict an orgy." - BaleofGay.

"ILL OPEN MY GIFTS LATER MOM, IM BUSY FIGHTING CHESTACLES IN AN ONLINE HORSE SIMULATOR GAME." - Oprah Winafrey

“He's using everything he can to get me banned, admins please don't let him get away with this. He's ban baiting me, please help.” - Ducky_The_Banned

Offline Lemmy_Winks

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 19, 2012, 11:14:45 pm »
NH was on friendly terms with Hospitaller at the end of last strat. So please tell me again how angry we are about last strat.

Edit: Great prediction with NH on the wrong side.

As i said in another post, you did not attack Hosp because you had a problem with them. It was of the opinon of many of people on the forum, including myself that you had some sort of relationship with hospitaller and may support them. So you attacked hospitaller in an attempt to distance yourself from them out of fear of the growing mass of clans attackign hospitaller and their allies, supposed and real.

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #56 on: October 19, 2012, 11:18:01 pm »
+1
As i said in another post, you did not attack Hosp because you had a problem with them. It was of the opinon of many of people on the forum, including myself that you had some sort of relationship with hospitaller and may support them. So you attacked hospitaller in an attempt to distance yourself from them out of fear of the growing mass of clans attackign hospitaller and their allies, supposed and real.

Just ask Hospitaller why NH is at war with them. They will (or should) tell you exactly why and what you just posted is completely wrong in NH's case.

Offline Lemmy_Winks

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 19, 2012, 11:22:34 pm »
+2
Just ask Hospitaller why NH is at war with them. They will (or should) tell you exactly why and what you just posted is completely wrong in NH's case.

I would love to hear a real reason anyone went to war with hospitaller, including NH. I really dont care if everyone in NA wants to gang up on hospitaller, but atleast be honest and straightforward about it (these very poor excuses that are almost said jokingly at times are not good). If there is a real reason that i would not know because it was not posted, why didnt you post that real reason? I as well as the rest of the community would prefer clans and people be honest and straightforward

Offline Bobthehero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Grandmaster Ultimate God Of Swashbucklin'
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bridgeburners
  • Game nicks: Bobthehero_Whals and I am totally not all the Not_Bobthehero alts ever.
  • IRC nick: Buff Swashbuckling
« Reply #58 on: October 19, 2012, 11:24:18 pm »
+1
Well I never saw that one coming.

* Bobthehero sharpens his only MW long espada and takes his 50 valorous troops to battle.
The Narwhals, dedicated swashbuckler part of FCC

Stabbing is my speciality and one hitting people, my art

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka