Author Topic: Astralis vs. Hospitaller battles (attacking your own fiefs)  (Read 7656 times)

Offline Wallace_Ritchie

• Baron
  • Renown: 145
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Luk_Astralis, FatKidsAreHardToKidnap
  • IRC nick: Luk
Re: Astralis vs. Hospitaller battles (attacking your own fiefs)
« Reply #60 on: October 17, 2012, 03:41:44 am »
+4
Instead of admitting that the transfer was rushed to avoid the Shogunate attack, you keep lying and you do it in an arrogant way.
I was advised to let it go for this time, but after reading your and other posts I might actually reconsider.
What did I admit to? What did I lie about? I was told to to attack as part of a transfer. One that has been in the works since this strat began. As far as being arrogant, offended is more like it. I have never exploited.

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Renown: 1067
  • Infamy: 90
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Zen
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan Ninja
  • Game nicks: Khorin/Keyoke/Lujan
  • IRC nick: Khorin
« Reply #61 on: October 17, 2012, 03:45:18 am »
+1
My original heading was to Unriya. I switched course around Ahmerrad when I noticed a larger army in Tazjunat, which seemed much more fun.

Because I only arrived to the fief after the attack. My army moves extremely slowly so they would have had plenty of time to see me coming. It's taken me 3.5 days just to get here from Halmar. I arrived there 11-12 AM GMT+3 and didn't activate quick march to get there faster because there was no point anymore.

Why didn't I see the army? Because I was asleep yesterday during the night, because it was night. I woke up at 7-7.45-ish(or that was what I assume based on that my alarm clocks was set to 7, but I didn't get up instantly) AM only to see it attacked and my army just a little while away. Then I went back to sleep before class.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #62 on: October 17, 2012, 03:52:02 am »
My original heading was to Unriya. I switched course around Ahmerrad when I noticed a larger army in Tazjunat, which seemed much more fun.

Because I only arrived to the fief after the attack. My army moves extremely slowly so they would have had plenty of time to see me coming. It's taken me 3.5 days just to get here from Halmar. I arrived there 11-12 AM GMT+3 and didn't activate quick march to get there faster because there was no point anymore.

Why didn't I see the army? Because I was asleep yesterday during the night, because it was night. I woke up at 7-7.45-ish(or that was what I assume based on that my alarm clocks was set to 7, but I didn't get up instantly) AM only to see it attacked and my army just a little while away. Then I went back to sleep before class.

Ah, ok, so, you NEVER would have been able to attack it when you said you were(Lying). So you lied in your initial post about the battle, as 7-7:45 would have been at a VERY bad NA time if you did attack, and since you are "playing FOR NA times" you would have waited MUCH longer(24 hours) to perform the attack anyways.

(only if you live in Russia or so would a 12 midnight EST attack been possible, assuming you attacked right when you woke up at 7ish)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Renown: 1067
  • Infamy: 90
  • Zen
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan Ninja
  • Game nicks: Khorin/Keyoke/Lujan
  • IRC nick: Khorin
« Reply #63 on: October 17, 2012, 03:59:21 am »
+2
Ah, ok, so, you NEVER would have been able to attack it when you said you were(Lying). So you lied in your initial post about the battle, as 7-7:45 would have been at a VERY bad NA time if you did attack, and since you are "playing FOR NA times" you would have waited MUCH longer(24 hours) to perform the attack anyways.

I'd have activated quick march at 7 and reached it at around 9, which is 2 for EST and sooner for the rest. As far as I know, EST is GMT+3 - 7 hours. I live in Finland, which you may know is surprisingly near Russia. It's 5 AM as I post this.

Sad, though. Didn't get to have an awesome fight with Hosps.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 04:06:16 am by Ninja_Khorin »

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #64 on: October 17, 2012, 04:08:51 am »
I'd have activated quick march at 7 and reached it at around 9, which is 2 for EST and sooner for the rest. As far as I know, EST is GMT+3 - 7 hours. I live in Finland, which you may know is surprisingly near Russia. It's 5 AM as I post this.

Sad, though. Didn't get to have an awesome fight with Hosps.

EST is GMT-5. So if it's 5AM right now for you, it's 10 PM here. Still would have been a bad Time to have the battle(2 EST is shit for everyone, specially on weekday). Only west coast would get good time(11PM) for that battle.

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • Renown: 282
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller Aztek
« Reply #65 on: October 17, 2012, 04:12:09 am »
+3
Tulga was not attacked because I knew that transferring ownership via faction hoping would work better and I was heading there from the desert. There is no lying and I wish certain people could stop jumping to conclusions. Some members did not realize faction swapping would be more suitable simply because that was not common practice in the past and they may not be as experienced. Anyone in a role that can bring punishment, and bluntly calls for a pound of flesh with out knowing the facts and jumping to conclusions due to popular demand to an irate crowd should hold better restraint. The issue with fallen and the carpet gods from the previous strat came into fruition ONLY because they admitted it at that time.. We never demanded punishment on our own accord with no proof, That was an admin/dev call only after the party admitted to it.

I'm sure if we came on here gloating that we delayed an attack (Which I don't even think could have happened due to lack of any army that I know of that could have attacked in that time frame) the dev's would have been more than happy to go at us gundam style. But all of the evidence proves otherwise.. there are no reinforcements heading down and thus no need to delay.

On a side note, I gained even more respect for some of Tkov's members and any others for at least looking at this in an open minded way.

Offline SHinOCk

• Earl
  • Renown: 369
  • Infamy: 58
  • Is that all you've got!?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 1%
  • Game nicks: Occitan_SHinOCk, Occitan_Baz, Derp_In_A_Can, Disease_Infested_Cum_Bucket, The_Long_Dick_Of_The_Law
  • IRC nick: SHinOCk
« Reply #66 on: October 17, 2012, 04:23:16 am »
+4
Instead of admitting that the transfer was rushed to avoid the Shogunate attack, you keep lying and you do it in an arrogant way.
I was advised to let it go for this time, but after reading your and other posts I might actually reconsider.

Arrogant... should look at yourself in the mirror i guess. if you could see through all the bullshit said in here instead of going around with assumptions of a whole faction trying to cheat out of a battle and actually knew the members of that faction, you would know they are not likely to do that transfer just to delay an attack... hell they've been at war forever since the last 3 strat, why would they do that shit now... and we all saw what happened when Fallen actually did it so its one more reason not to even consider it.
While you burn at the stake, i dance with the flames

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #67 on: October 17, 2012, 04:36:11 am »
+1
THEN WHY WOULD HOSPITALLERS LEAVE 400+ TROOPS IN VAJUNET IF THIS WAS A LEGITIMATE EXCHANGE AND NOT A RUSH JOB TO PREVENT IT BEING ATTACKED????  Every fief transfer in previous strat versions was doen after troops taken out and then then population transferred.  Its basically a red flag that you rushed the transfer to prevent shogunate taking it before hospitallers could give it to astralis or else fail to fulfill their part of the deal.  I can completely understand why cmp would be skeptical - after  ared flag like that - burden is on you guys to explain the troops and rushing it at that exact moment after 2 months of strategus when an enemy army would attack it in the next 24 hours.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Spanish

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 106
  • 2h Cav Star of the year award winner.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The official Drama Llama of Knights_Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Spaniard, BowPersona, Span
« Reply #68 on: October 17, 2012, 04:38:54 am »
+2
Aztek why come you're not a diplomat or something with more authority regarding other clans. Because you make very clear concise posts most of the time.

I'm still curious as to why CMP made this into a forum topic at all? We're PMs to our leaders about this obvious strat breaking rules too hard to send out, did they not respond? Instead of declaring hosps cheating by attacking our fiefs to everybody in the Crpg community which actually helped us out because most other clans (cept kesh of course) that have posted in here seem to be agreeing that we're just transferring fiefs. In anycase if cmp feels the need to smite us than that's his deciesion but its honestly just an unfortunate coincedence.

My horse is named pebbles and we like to try.

Offline gunshhy

• Knight
  • Renown: 34
  • Infamy: 26
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chevalier
  • Game nicks: gunshy
« Reply #69 on: October 17, 2012, 04:49:32 am »
+5
has no one ever heard of a miscommunication.
the hosps and/or astralis aren't hive minds.
i didn't want to get involved but i was in the TS when multiple hosp officers heard of the transfer for the first time and they were pissed that they did it without properly communicating and clearing it first especially while an army was still in the town. this was before this thread even existed.

shit happens people not everything is a conspiracy, stop acting like children and try talking to each other like adults

why was this thread even necessary given the sheer number of hosp officers and being an admin having full ability to msg people, couldn't this have been done via a PM in a civilized manner instead of making this a public mess and have every random person and their mother filling this thread with propaganda... unless that was the intention... which doesn't seem mature or professional

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #70 on: October 17, 2012, 04:51:12 am »
+2
The way Hospitaller & Astralis did this is extremely sketchy and I personally believe they deserve punishment for their actions. Ignorance shouldn't be excused for violating a rule and the severity of the punishment should be dictated by the Dev's belief if this was an intentional act or not, but if it isn't ruled intentional they still deserve to some kind of a slap on the wrist other than a verbal warning. It isn't fair to any future clans that will most certainly be punished to the full extent if a similar situation happens.

And Spanish, look at the all the up-votes CMP has received and that should indicate who dislikes what has occurred this day. It is significantly more than the people posting in defense. I separate strat discussions from personal dealing real well and hold no grudges to anyone no matter how heated a thread, but I see this as an intentional exploit and I lost a lot of respect for a good number of people today.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 04:55:15 am by Gmnotutoo »

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #71 on: October 17, 2012, 04:54:46 am »
has no one ever heard of a miscommunication.
the hosps and/or astralis aren't hive minds.
i didn't want to get involved but i was in the TS when multiple hosp officers heard of the transfer for the first time and they were pissed that they did it without properly communicating and clearing it first especially while an army was still in the town. this was before this thread even existed.

shit happens people not everything is a conspiracy, stop acting like children and try talking to each other like adults

why was this thread even necessary given the sheer number of hosp officers and being an admin having full ability to msg people, couldn't this have been done via a PM in a civilized manner instead of making this a public mess and have every random person and their mother filling this thread with propaganda... unless that was the intention... which doesn't seem mature or professional

The fact that most of hospitallers didnt know this was going down is only more evidence that this was rushed ahead of time by a few guys in hospitallers and astralis when they saw a huge shogunate army close to tazjunet.  More evidence of abuse not less.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #72 on: October 17, 2012, 05:06:12 am »
+4
You know what, looking at it now it does look a little shady. But our intent was just to transfer the fiefs. Sorry for the missconception, we will try and make sure it doesn't happen again.

The fact that something like this hasn't been said by anyone in hospitaller/astralis is more then a little sketchy in my book.

Offline Spanish

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 106
  • 2h Cav Star of the year award winner.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The official Drama Llama of Knights_Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Spaniard, BowPersona, Span
« Reply #73 on: October 17, 2012, 05:18:46 am »
+1
I've stopped looking at - and + anymore simply because how much I get minused simply because I'm in hospitaller. Our clan is not one to use exploits to gain advantages in strat if we're going down we go down with the ship every last one of us plays strat and we play it to have fun. I was quite outraged at fallen for doing this same thing to us and its ridiculous at least to me that you would assume that we intentionally did this. All of us in hosps like to have battles especially when the odds are stacked against us. It's all the same to us as we will always be here to give the good fight and hopefully continue our strat dominance in NA.
My horse is named pebbles and we like to try.

Offline SHinOCk

• Earl
  • Renown: 369
  • Infamy: 58
  • Is that all you've got!?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 1%
  • Game nicks: Occitan_SHinOCk, Occitan_Baz, Derp_In_A_Can, Disease_Infested_Cum_Bucket, The_Long_Dick_Of_The_Law
  • IRC nick: SHinOCk
« Reply #74 on: October 17, 2012, 05:21:17 am »
+6
And Spanish, look at the all the up-votes CMP has received and that should indicate who dislikes what has occurred this day.

Whatever is written against hospitallers is bound to be upvoted to infinity since nobody likes them thanks in great part to propaganda and misjudgement from the like of Kesh. I sincerely don't understand how he didn't get the shitposter tag with all the crap he spew over these forums... hes just as bad as huseby and lemmy winks...

(click to show/hide)
While you burn at the stake, i dance with the flames