Author Topic: breaking news: hospitallers invade 10 man faction with 2000+ shiny troops  (Read 11592 times)

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
Re: breaking news: hospitallers invade 10 man faction with 2000+ shiny troops
« Reply #75 on: October 11, 2012, 02:19:06 am »
K:D only matters when you're losing troops and equipment, not population. Tally up troops lost then you see the real loses. We've lost about 530 troops total in this war, they've lost over 950 total.

Heh, I don't really care who wins, just who pays me better. But yea, Hosp is going to have to grind you guys down. Surprised they haven't started doing the Raid Fief feature to screw you guys over.

Expect it soon enough.

EDIT:
Anytime they capture a village, they get 100 pop instantly negating 100 losses(as they come with gear, albeit shit). So they actually do GAIN something upon capture.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 03:06:56 am by Lt_Anders »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
« Reply #76 on: October 11, 2012, 02:20:38 am »
Heh, I don't really care who wins, just who pays me better. But yea, Hosp is going to have to grind you guys down. Surprised they haven't started doing the Raid Fief feature to screw you guys over.

Expect it soon enough.
Hey Anders I payed you for showing up to my battle and preforming well! WAs it enough? Also, we have planned for there raids.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #77 on: October 11, 2012, 02:29:24 am »
Hey Anders I payed you for showing up to my battle and preforming well! WAs it enough? Also, we have planned for there raids.

OMG you just made yourself my #1 mercing buddy with that. Best pay evar...wait Nords did better, but they bugged their pay so I only got the crpg gold and not the strat gold.

MY mercing History Plus Pay:
(click to show/hide)

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • Renown: 282
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller Aztek
« Reply #78 on: October 11, 2012, 04:28:37 am »
+2
lmao, really, an 8 am thursday battle?  fuck off hosps.

It wasn't even a  "click attack and go afk" either.  i saw aztek's army hide in ahmerrad at about 3-4 AM, and figured he was gonna wait around here until primetime then attack something.  I was going to let him stay there too, because it was too late to bother and wanted an evening fight.

Then I guess a couple hours after I went to sleep, he quick marched himself to attack Habba at 8 AM on a weekday, hahaha.  You guys really are the worst. 

Behold NA, this is what you have to look forward to if Hosps stay in power.  They will ambush your caravans at 10 AM Tuesday, and if that time isn't good enough they will attack your fiefs at 6-8 AM on Thursday.  I know you guys have Aderyn but now I feel like I picked a war with an EU faction.  Shameful, really.

Actually it was, I was sent down to attack a village in the desert, First one I was about to attack was claimed to another hosp, So I clicked to enter Ahmerrad.. when I got back from drinking with the gf I jumped on my phone and clicked on another village, hit attack and walked away figuring it would be some time early morning, The GF and I were in Niagra Falls on a small vacation so my times were.. well.. stupid, and sorry to those who are upset by it, We just got back now and the last thing I want to do is wake up early tomorrow for a battle as we still have the rest of the week off.. But that's beside the point, I can apologize for my times with a lack of thinking and general laziness but you do see these are more or less to annoy you while other plans walk in the shadows.. Go ahead and claim glorious wins if you happen to smash these small skirmishes but as long as war is called, we will never stop.

And seriously, enough with the "Were just 10 lonely guys all by our selves" crap.  :rolleyes:

(For the record, I'm back home now with an actual computer so will judge times better in the future.. But you try navigating strat on an Iphone while half in the bag and a girl beside you horny and naked.. You'de rush it too.... Pun intended!?)

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
« Reply #79 on: October 11, 2012, 05:02:13 am »
Well, I use strat on my iphone all the time! Difficult it is, but I still get the job done! No excuses, and besides, everyone knows Crpg is better than sex. Just QMRS and attack late that day. Problem? I think not! :wink:

Offline Tydeus

• King
  • Renown: 1422
  • Infamy: 351
  • Item re-unbalance guy
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tydeus
  • IRC nick: Tydeus
« Reply #80 on: October 11, 2012, 05:16:37 am »
And seriously, enough with the "Were just 10 lonely guys all by our selves" crap.  :rolleyes:
Explain again how that statement is so inaccurate. Multiple people in hero_party have yet to contribute a single thing, we've received far less from outside sources than hospitaller has (remember the chevalier army that sieged samarra).
chadz> i wouldnt mind seeing some penis on my character

Offline Lordark

• Count
  • Renown: 155
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player
  • Please respect all admins and thier decisions.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Solo
  • Game nicks: Lordark
« Reply #81 on: October 11, 2012, 05:20:02 am »
+1
Crying about strat is useless because it always fall on deaf ears.  Well played battles before, let us continue the fights at prime time and keep on trucking.
Never forget the day Dragons came to Calradia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfLxHJY0lQI&feature=related
My personal theme song, We will never surrender!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg1xqAjQ5e4

Offline PhantomZero

• Earl
  • Renown: 384
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm going to need you playing at 6AM on Saturday..
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BIRD CLAN
  • Game nicks: POSTMASTER_PHANTOM0_OF_BIRD
  • IRC nick: PhantomZero
« Reply #82 on: October 11, 2012, 05:34:07 am »
+1
MY mercing History Plus Pay:
(click to show/hide)

I thought I was being pretty generous with 50 gold, while having 2 kills and 6 deaths.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #83 on: October 11, 2012, 06:22:22 am »
+1
I thought I was being pretty generous with 50 gold, while having 2 kills and 6 deaths.

Are you refrencing paying me  or for the fact FCC payed me 50g for a (less than) stellar performance.

Should add Hosp payed 150 for their recent battle. So far, tydeus is a cheap wad, black is a fuking donkey god and everyone else falls in between.

Also like how only 1 person commented on the other stuff in that screen shot.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 06:25:44 am by Lt_Anders »

Offline SHinOCk

• Earl
  • Renown: 369
  • Infamy: 58
  • Is that all you've got!?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 1%
  • Game nicks: Occitan_SHinOCk, Occitan_Baz, Derp_In_A_Can, Disease_Infested_Cum_Bucket, The_Long_Dick_Of_The_Law
  • IRC nick: SHinOCk
« Reply #84 on: October 11, 2012, 07:19:02 am »
+2
Explain again how that statement is so inaccurate. Multiple people in hero_party have yet to contribute a single thing, we've received far less from outside sources than hospitaller has (remember the chevalier army that sieged samarra).

While it is true that you probably won't be able to grind troops/gold at the rate they (hosp) do, hes got a point roster wise because maybe you have a small faction but there's still a shit ton of good to great players that will sign up for your side just because you're in good term with most people, you are respected and your skills in game are proven and known to anyone which makes the other good players more likely to want to fight alongside you and your buddies. Hell, i would sign up for you Tydeus just because i appreciate you fighting skills if i was not in a conflict of interest.

There's also all the hate toward the Hospitallers even though they are a bunch of nice people with the occasional douche bag like in any other clans out there and all that misplaced hate pushes people from most of the known NA clans to apply for you
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 07:50:36 am by SHinOCk »
While you burn at the stake, i dance with the flames

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • Renown: 282
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller Aztek
« Reply #85 on: October 11, 2012, 07:42:43 am »
*Looks at the post above*

I Fucking Love this guy!  :D

Shin we need to go for some drinks one day, Quebec is only a 20 minute drive from here! lol

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 11, 2012, 07:56:11 am »
+1
Are you refrencing paying me  or for the fact FCC payed me 50g for a (less than) stellar performance.

Should add Hosp payed 150 for their recent battle. So far, tydeus is a cheap wad, black is a fuking donkey god and everyone else falls in between.

Also like how only 1 person commented on the other stuff in that screen shot.

You mean the fact that you got an Ecchi link in the top right? You f-f-f-f-f-f-f-freeeeaaak!

I should actually even though i suck, start demanding 1-10 gold for merc'ing.

Offline Lordark

• Count
  • Renown: 155
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player
  • Please respect all admins and thier decisions.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Solo
  • Game nicks: Lordark
« Reply #87 on: October 11, 2012, 09:44:01 am »

While it is true that you probably won't be able to grind troops/gold at the rate they (hosp) do, hes got a point roster wise because maybe you have a small faction but there's still a shit ton of good to great players that will sign up for your side just because you're in good term with most people, you are respected and your skills in game are proven and known to anyone which makes the other good players more likely to want to fight alongside you and your buddies. Hell, i would sign up for you Tydeus just because i appreciate you fighting skills if i was not in a conflict of interest.

There's also all the hate toward the Hospitallers even though they are a bunch of nice people with the occasional douche bag like in any other clans out there and all that misplaced hate pushes people from most of the known NA clans to apply for you

You just signed your own NA death warrant. all the cool agi 2 handers are gonna kick you out of thier cool kids club. ;/
Never forget the day Dragons came to Calradia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfLxHJY0lQI&feature=related
My personal theme song, We will never surrender!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg1xqAjQ5e4

Offline Tydeus

• King
  • Renown: 1422
  • Infamy: 351
  • Item re-unbalance guy
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tydeus
  • IRC nick: Tydeus
« Reply #88 on: October 11, 2012, 01:29:47 pm »
+1
You just signed your own NA death warrant. all the cool agi 2 handers are gonna kick you out of thier cool kids club. ;/
You are an idiot.
chadz> i wouldnt mind seeing some penis on my character

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #89 on: October 11, 2012, 02:05:30 pm »
Well that battle sucked. Didn't even get a kill cause all the infantry were hogging it all.