Author Topic: Is this how Druzhina,STR and Greys win in Strat??  (Read 17771 times)

Offline Shpritza

• Count
  • Renown: 279
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • STEAM
  • Game nicks: Shpritza
Re: Is this how Druzhina,STR and Greys win in Strat??
« Reply #135 on: July 13, 2012, 06:34:23 pm »
+1
As Crymoar already said: these things tend to work both ways. If this "new side" of ours which wants to play a Strategy game based on anything other then cheating and abusing the system means that we're tards & imbeciles in your eyes - so be it.

(click to show/hide)

a fucking + 1.000.000 to this, and we all know Panos didn't deserve a permaban. But who am i to judge the "all mighty admins" and the "justice" they practice on us all.

:rolleyes:
trust no one, question everything

Offline Jacko

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 839
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fffnanguard!
  • Game nicks: Jacko
« Reply #136 on: July 13, 2012, 06:40:34 pm »
+2
Of course not v/onMega, but if you are going to accuse people, you need credibility, which you loose if you behave like Panos did, ingame.

Okin was the first one to point out that the pics posted had real infringements in them, and it IS a problem that people sign up and waste tickets, and it should be punished. Obviously we need a bigger admin presence, but in the end, it will come down to clans policing there own members.

Monkeys!

Offline Fluffy_Muffin

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 429
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tribunal
  • Game nicks: Vivec_the_Poet
  • IRC nick: Umbra
« Reply #137 on: July 13, 2012, 06:48:14 pm »
Of course not v/onMega, but if you are going to accuse people, you need credibility, which you loose if you behave like beer did, ingame.

Okin was the first one to point out that the pics posted had real infringements in them, and it IS a problem that people sign up and waste tickets, and it should be punished. Obviously we need a bigger admin presence, but in the end, it will come down to clans policing there own members.

Yes this is all obviously a misunderstanding. All the accounts of the clan members were used by the leader so he could police them better, and about the clan mates on the wrong side of battles in Strat: that just because they couldnt join the right side so they had to join the enemy. How else will they keep an eye on them
Defy me, and you will know what it is to stand against a god.

Offline Peasant_Woman

• Earl
  • Renown: 438
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Unofficial Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ninja, Ming, Companions, Cavemen
  • Game nicks: Peasant_Woman, Ninja_Ninja, Ming_Ninja, Companion_Ninja.
« Reply #138 on: July 13, 2012, 06:56:54 pm »
Strat is joke tier now. Play fair or not at all.
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.
Guide to map making
My Maps

Offline Lactose_the_intolerant

• Earl
  • Renown: 460
  • Infamy: 71
  • Byzantium the intolerant, lactose_the_...
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 13, 2012, 06:58:24 pm »
next strat, just leave nords, drz grey and (hax)co play strat and let's just enjoy the easy xp

Offline BlueKnight

• Marshall
  • Renown: 983
  • Infamy: 200
  • If you run, you will only die tired...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
« Reply #140 on: July 13, 2012, 06:58:30 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)

And What if a Pancake is a paranoic person and Harmy old friend didn't commit that murder? Pancake is spreading bullshit around so there must be something done about it. I'm sure if Harmy old friend really commited the murder he would be sentenced to death penalty and Pancake would become a hero of justice.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Skyrim UI

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • pronouns: Nick/her
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #141 on: July 13, 2012, 07:01:43 pm »
+2
(click to show/hide)

And What if a Pancake is a paranoic person and Harmy old friend didn't commit that murder? Pancake is spreading bullshit around so there must be something done about it. I'm sure if Harmy old friend really commited the murder he would be sentenced to death penalty and Pancake would become a hero of justice.

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

2024: selling my thirty odd +3 items for rl money, don't think i need them anymore tbh. pm me

Offline chadz

• The lazy
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 3188
  • Infamy: 724
  • Sir Black King A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: irc://
  • IRC nick: chadz
« Reply #142 on: July 13, 2012, 07:01:55 pm »
We're aware of that, it's hard to police. Where do you draw the line. It's especially hard for me because people think I'm one of them as well, even though I just suck.

Oh and this thread doesn't have anything to do with beer getting (now "real" perma-) permabanned. If you want to know the reason, ask him.

Offline Andswaru

• Duke
  • Renown: 554
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • SeaRaider_
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen of Fenada / SeaRaiders
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Andswaru
« Reply #143 on: July 13, 2012, 07:07:22 pm »
Oh someone tell us the real reason! Gnjus share!
Smooth is the admin NA deserves. Not being that much better, EU deserves Thomek.
[18:25] <@chadz> soon(tm)

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 13, 2012, 07:07:57 pm »
+2
Obviously we need a bigger admin presence, but in the end, it will come down to clans policing there own members.
Yes , because Grey Order has always been known for urging their members to play fairly and be good sports, let's put our faith in that!

Seriously, as a complete outsider, having not participated in strat apart from when I was a ninja and barely did anything, the conduct of a lot of Grey Order members is unacceptable and despicable. I really recommend the devs/admins having a serious talk with Grey Order leadership about keeping their members in line and booting members that can't behave. One could say its wrong to see the leaders of a clan accountable for the actions of their members, but I think it is necesarry in the case of the Grey Order.

When Grey Order leadership fails to keep their members from playing unfair, start giving their leaders short bans. Its the only way to properly motivate them to police their own members, cause I can't help to get the impression that they either don't give a shit, or more likely, encourage their members to be complete asshats to facilitate victory for the Grey Order.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #145 on: July 13, 2012, 07:10:14 pm »
Oh someone tell us the real reason! Gnjus share!

Obviously for the heavy crimes against sanity that CMP quoted earlier: repetitive posting of 5 identical Butthurt images to 5 different people. I tried to interfere for some diversity but I was too late.
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Fluffy_Muffin

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 429
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tribunal
  • Game nicks: Vivec_the_Poet
  • IRC nick: Umbra
« Reply #146 on: July 13, 2012, 07:13:18 pm »
For all of you who joined this thread late and cant be arsed to read it all, let me summarize for you since i did read it all:

Panos posts abuse screenshots, Panos gets permabanned. Pics ignored, community brainfarts. The end
Defy me, and you will know what it is to stand against a god.

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
« Reply #147 on: July 13, 2012, 07:14:10 pm »
+10
"Hey guys, let's assume the devs are not going to do anything about this, despite them not having said anything yet, and let's start criticizing them for it. It is obvious that there is something fishy going on here, starting with the completely unwarranted ban on Panos. He was a respectable member of the community, a pillar of honesty and integrity, who got silenced because he tried to reveal the conspiracy surrounding the Nord admin clan. Just look at how much hate that clan receives: it's true that most of it comes from one guy and his buddies, but nonetheless it must mean something.
Moreover, we need someone to blame, some who's in it knee deep. There's this guy, okiN - he might have a reputation of being a fair and unbiased admin, but in reality he's just a fraud. He showed his true colors during the battle for Suno, when he refused to act on Panos' word, which totally didn't turn out to be utter bullshit. This dark lord and puppet master of the evil alliance must be stopped, at all costs."

Offline BlueKnight

• Marshall
  • Renown: 983
  • Infamy: 200
  • If you run, you will only die tired...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
« Reply #148 on: July 13, 2012, 07:15:20 pm »
+3
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Do you think that their scores are weak because they want to die and help their clanmates... We are playing fucking game. It's not a damn life. We are here to have fun not acuse people of cheating etc. I'm sure if I joined the enemy side and played for enemy I wouldn't have any trouble, I would be told to try to join the proper side next time lol. Also... If we are defending the AI side and CMP who is damn nord has 10-1 stats, DenBitre Ronald MeliosSandro has 17-1 and 1 grey has 21-1 do you think we really care about wasting tickets? You aren't worth my attention because you are all looking for damn cheaters and can't enjoy the game. Once you win once you lose and 11-20 isn't that bad if you are spawnraped. 11-20 won't bring the victory to the enemy when you are 1 among other 50 teammates and when it's 1800 vs 2200 tickets.... These are details and mistakes not special abusing lol.

haha cmp :D

Skyrim UI

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #149 on: July 13, 2012, 07:15:30 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Your efforts are commendable Salvador but I'm afraid its a mentality problem, not the clan discipline. There is 600 clans around here and none has similar issues except the Poles. We all know the notorious reputation of their online gaming community, not only in Warband but in various other games as well and there's nothing anyone can do about it. Asking the Poles to play their games in a fair manner is like asking Russians not to drink vodka ever again. Mission impossible, even for Tom Cruise or Chuck Norris.
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.