Author Topic: Is this how Druzhina,STR and Greys win in Strat??  (Read 18069 times)

Offline BlueKnight

• Marshall
  • Renown: 983
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • If you run, you will only die tired...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
Re: Is this how Druzhina,STR and Greys win in Strat??
« Reply #150 on: July 13, 2012, 07:21:25 pm »
+1
Your efforts are commendable Salvador but I'm afraid its a mentality problem, not the clan discipline. There is 600 clans around here and none has similar issues except the Poles. We all know the notorious reputation of their online gaming community, not only in Warband but in various other games as well and there's nothing anyone can do about it. Asking the Poles to play their games in a fair manner is like asking Russians not to drink vodka ever again. Mission impossible, even for Tom Cruise or Chuck Norris.
You offend people Gnjus.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Skyrim UI

Offline bosco

• Count
  • Renown: 258
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
  • Steady...
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 13, 2012, 07:22:20 pm »
+1
You offend people Gnjus.

That's clearly the most pressing issue here.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 13, 2012, 07:23:05 pm »
+1
Your efforts are commendable Salvador but I'm afraid its a mentality problem, not the clan discipline. There is 600 clans around here and none has similar issues except the Poles. We all know the notorious reputation of their online gaming community, not only in Warband but in various other games as well and there's nothing anyone can do about it. Asking the Poles to play their games in a fair manner is like asking Russians not to drink vodka ever again. Mission impossible, even for Tom Cruise or Chuck Norris.
I'm afraid you are right. Back to my first proposal, blanket ban Russia and Poland or give them their own strat, so the rest of us can play a strategy game, laugh, roleplay and be good sports. I wasn't there but it seemed like everyone had a real good time in strat 1, but then the Russians came.

Seriously, a strategus with just Druzhina vs Grey Order would be hilarious.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #153 on: July 13, 2012, 07:23:09 pm »
You offend people Gnjus.

(click to show/hide)
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Buschtrommel

• Knight
  • Renown: 63
  • Infamy: 26
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Nikodin-HRE
« Reply #154 on: July 13, 2012, 07:23:35 pm »
+3
Hey Guys.... in the last days this game makes me so sad!! And now i will say Goodbye CRPG!!

This game is just a joke.................

Gj @ NORD( Admins)

bye guys and i hope you have fun with this f........ Admins( played 2 years for what???)

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #155 on: July 13, 2012, 07:23:52 pm »
I think i remember this aswell:

Same story: Kapikullu signed up for enemy side but instead of nothing happening ( like here) an admin came online and made all attackers leave so they automaticly lost " due to abuse".
And i remember ppl getting kicked from stratbattles for various reasons after defenders told admins stuff like:"he opens the gate and supports attackers" or " he intentional dies to waste tickets"- this didnt happen here either.
Also ppl have been punished for signing up against their clan to fill AI slots.

All this is kind of the same that happend here but this time nothing seams to happen and everyone just trolls around beer here.
I normaly aint a big beer fan myself - no offence but I have seen him delaying rounds way to often ;) - but here he has a point. Which is constantly being ignored while ppl either troll the thread or discuss about how admin-clans are accused of stuff and how des do/dont deserve that. And even the admins that DO visit and read this post dont actually say anything to the original topic.

Yeah they not only took action against the individuals who signed up and never showed, but they took action against the attackers as well.   I'm guessing nobody will be punished (as individuals) and I guarantee none of the clans will see anything negative result from these accusations.  Business as usual.

Have fun with your space game when you are sitting on a goldmine with strategus if you just focused some attention on it, and were consistent with your admining of it.

*EDIT*  Pa-nos may be a little abrasive, but he wasn't really all that rude.  And regardless, he still has substance and a point that isn't be addressed.  You can shoot the messenger, but the message is still out there.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 07:29:59 pm by CrazyCracka420 »
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline BlueKnight

• Marshall
  • Renown: 983
  • Infamy: 200
  • If you run, you will only die tired...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
« Reply #156 on: July 13, 2012, 07:25:56 pm »
+1
http://i.imgur.com/6ub5A.jpg

What about non-grey who fucked up during that battle? ban them all
Templar_Guy 5-22... Guy is a good player and I know it and he had 5-22
and greys had 6-19 and 1-14

THIS IS OBVIOUS PROOF. BAN GREYZ. ALSO THEY ARE FROM POLAND
WHICH IS A SOURCE OF EVIL AND INJUSTICE. AH AND RUSSIANS
ARE RUSSIANS.

You are mad because you lose and you hate eastern Europe lol
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 07:30:13 pm by BlueKnight »

Skyrim UI

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 13, 2012, 07:27:52 pm »
+3
ban all he
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Idzo

• Earl
  • Renown: 494
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Deserter_IdZo
  • IRC nick: IdZo Steam Nick: Deja3n9
« Reply #158 on: July 13, 2012, 07:29:01 pm »
+2
Yep... Panos might have point but lets say he posted it out on wrong way...
Same as his "opponents" dealt with him on wrong way...

With this act of permabaning you guy reminded me of how they do it in one of Koreas when it comes to corruption or someone just said something that's obvious but no one else have balls to say it out loud except retard Greek.

This is forum, do we lack freedom of speech?

One more thing.. Why are everyone against Nords?
Just when i remember Miwiwiwiwiwiw, Friedturtle, Leomy old friend and Gurni it gets so warm around my heart. Also I bet rest of em aren't that bad...
Well maybe it has to do with their attitude towards other? dunno but it's sad the see it..
Same goes for GK's...

PS. This thread ain't that bad if we are gonna learn something from it and improve community.
Urist: Being crpg mod makes you go insane at some point. look at meow, he thinks he's a fcking cat

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #159 on: July 13, 2012, 07:31:01 pm »
+2
In the few hours I was gone, I see that this escalated rather quickly.

Out of curiosity, were any of the no-shows banned?
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #160 on: July 13, 2012, 07:32:30 pm »
http://i.imgur.com/6ub5A.jpg

What about non-grey who fucked up during that battle? ban them all
Templar_Guy 5-22... Guy is a good player and I know it and he had 5-22
and greys had 6-19 and 1-14

THIS IS OBVIOUS PROOF. BAN GREYZ. ALSO THEY ARE FROM POLAND
WHICH IS A SOURCE OF EVIL AND INJUSTICE. AH AND RUSSIANS
ARE RUSSIANS.

You are mad because you lose and you hate eastern Europe lol

Aside from DL_Anders screenshot it's hard to judge from a screenshot of the scoreboard if someone is wasting tickets.  This really needs to be witnessed in game.  But people have been temp banned for signing up against their faction and then not showing for battle.  So I think that is a fairly obvious thing to spot from a screenshot.  If people in game are complaining about someone wasting tickets, there should be an admin who can spec him, because a screenshot won't show you much useful info.

Also, the issue of no-shows for AI can easily be solved if they implement a solution that allows spectators to join the AI side after a certain time has passed and a player hasn't joined.  I've suggested this multiple times in the strat general discussion, as well as the suggestions sections of the forum.

How's that for shit posting?
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline chadz

• The lazy
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 3188
  • Infamy: 724
  • Sir Black King A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: irc://
  • IRC nick: chadz
« Reply #161 on: July 13, 2012, 07:34:31 pm »
+6
"Hey guys, let's assume the devs are not going to do anything about this, despite them not having said anything yet, and let's start criticizing them for it. It is obvious that there is something fishy going on here, starting with the completely unwarranted ban on Panos. He was a respectable member of the community, a pillar of honesty and integrity, who got silenced because he tried to reveal the conspiracy surrounding the Nord admin clan. Just look at how much hate that clan receives: it's true that most of it comes from one guy and his buddies, but nonetheless it must mean something.
Moreover, we need someone to blame, some who's in it knee deep. There's this guy, okiN - he might have a reputation of being a fair and unbiased admin, but in reality he's just a fraud. He showed his true colors during the battle for Suno, when he refused to act on Panos' word, which totally didn't turn out to be utter bullshit. This dark lord and puppet master of the evil alliance must be stopped, at all costs."

I'm just requoting this. This thread started on a low level and is still in free fall. If you tell me a good way how to prevent that kind of exploit, feel free to post a suggestion in the appropiate forum. We're thinking about the matter ourselves, because we consider it serious as well.

But this thread is little more than a pogrom, and I'm not letting it continue.