Author Topic: die Goretooth  (Read 18188 times)

Offline Nemeth

• Knight
  • Renown: 34
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Nemeth
  • IRC nick: Nemeth
Re: die Goretooth
« Reply #105 on: April 03, 2011, 03:51:44 pm »
So now you are telling me that by writing "idiot" Zisa somehow prevented and made impossible for Goretooth to write "sry" or "sorry"? Is that some kind of a joke? Also, writing an "idiot" is raging? I believe you know how it feels to be hit by your teammate right after you spawn, Goretooth should be happy to only be called an idiot, and if he had a bit of respect towards the playerbase and not handing out kicks/bans for his mistakes, he would've taken it like he should.
I don't need to change what is said here, it's pretty clear, only you and Goretooth refuse to see it. Even unbiased EU admin Leiknir can see the problem there (and he actually is unbiased, not like you). Hitting a teammate, being called out for it and banning the person who called you out seem to be ok in NA admin handbook. I guess we learn new things each day.

And feinting at the spawn and hitting your teammate is being a dick. You are swinging when there is ONLY your allies around VERY close to you. That's a sign of idiocy and being a dick.

Offline Native_ATS

• Knight
  • Renown: 36
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 03, 2011, 04:01:31 pm »
And feinting at the spawn and hitting your teammate is being a dick. You are swinging when there is ONLY your allies around VERY close to you. That's a sign of idiocy and being a dick.
:shock: god forbid you warm up by throwing in some feints
one should be happy to be called an idoit  :rolleyes:
yes the EU admin was there to see it all right, wait no...no she/he wasnt
Zisa was banded not for calling someone out on it, was band for a diff reason
How would you know the NA Handbook if you never play there? are you lieing now or a few post ago, am getting lost in your lies and rumbles

Offline Nemeth

• Knight
  • Renown: 34
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Nemeth
  • IRC nick: Nemeth
« Reply #107 on: April 03, 2011, 04:18:32 pm »
How would you know the NA Handbook if you never play there? are you lieing now or a few post ago, am getting lost in your lies and rumbles

Throw them in when you are not in a clusterfuck of allies.
Yes, one should. Why, I stated in my previous post.
Everyone in this thread, even you (or were you there when it happened, if so, then sorry), are making conclusions from the facts that are given and both sides agreed on them (read a few pages back you have the list of events there in chronological order, and since Goretooth did not said otherwise, I suspect it's alright to assume that's how it happened)
If he was banned for different reason why are we even discussing this? Unless the "diff reason" mean the "douchabaggery rule" that obviously does not apply for the admins, or at least Goretooth.
I never claimed to know the NA admins handbook, don't put words in my mouth. The conclusion I made there was simply by following the facts stated in this thread and seeing the reaction of NA admins. I think every individual with half a brain would come to the same conclusion. But I understand that I can't just get away with it, so I don't really worry about you calling me a rumbling liar.

EIT: Typos and stuff
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 04:20:24 pm by Nemeth »

Offline Native_ATS

• Knight
  • Renown: 36
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 03, 2011, 04:23:14 pm »
I am not an admin, i was there at the time this happend, i thought this all happend on the 80 man but it has be told to me that this was on the 100man. i dont want to fight nor  make any trouble, am sure the power at hand whoever they are have and know what is best and how to take care of this  :D

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #109 on: April 03, 2011, 05:04:38 pm »
sry for OT: TFO server is NA based? is it still online? does it have different admins?
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline ManOfWar

• Count
  • Renown: 243
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • No crutches at all!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
  • Game nicks: Remnant_ManOfWar (Formerly Takeda)
  • IRC nick: ManOfWar
« Reply #110 on: April 03, 2011, 05:20:23 pm »
This is quite... interesting
Just a soldier

Offline Zisa

• Count
  • Renown: 272
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: I am not at liberty to say.
« Reply #111 on: April 03, 2011, 05:28:32 pm »
Seriously, what the fuck do you know about it? I strongly suspect your head is so far up your anus you do not even know what you are typing. It's pretty fucking clear, do not say I was banned for a 'different' reason.
Alas nodachi
remembers glorious spring
a tin can's hatchet.
http://www.moddb.com/members/psychotropicdog

Offline Miley

• Duke
  • Renown: 604
  • Infamy: 327
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 03, 2011, 06:30:41 pm »
Your  one of reasons i got admin to protect me from getting poll kick/ban by you Lilith and miley's crew constantly on the NA servers.

Miley's crew? Who would that be? I never poll you, because I don't believe in abusing polls, as other people I have played with surely know.

Whenever you team kill/team wound you NEVER say sorry.

I read this tread and it makes me feel sad deep down. I dont know if i ever seen so many haters hate on one man befor. Trolls are gathering like ants to old candy. People talking and voicing their ideas and thoughts when they were not even there. Gore is a good admin, a bit heavy handed at times but you cant be soft with trolls. There are rules that are easy to find and should be know as you play the game.  Being an Ex-admin Zisa should know the rules, such as The Infamous No Douchebaggery Rule. When is it ok to be a dick to the people who are trying to stop people form being dicks to others. Thats like spiting on a cop and giving him the bird after.  I belive alot of trolling is not because he is an Admin but because he is ATS or just plain out better then you.

Native, look at the Dracul post. After Goretooth banned Artemis, he came to troll their clan post.

sry for OT: TFO server is NA based? is it still online? does it have different admins?

It's not online anymore. It did have different admins, though.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 06:40:10 pm by Miley »

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #113 on: April 03, 2011, 07:10:39 pm »

It's not online anymore. It did have different admins, though.
Pity, than this has probably no solution until somebody starts another server...
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline Miley

• Duke
  • Renown: 604
  • Infamy: 327
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 03, 2011, 07:24:13 pm »
Pity, than this has probably no solution until somebody starts another server...

SoA will have on once Strategus comes out. Acre is hosting one currently, but it does not receive experience or gold because it hasn't been linked (chadz has not approved, yet). There are a few more springing up, though.

Offline Dexxtaa

• King
  • Renown: 1268
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Remnant_Dexxtaa
« Reply #115 on: April 03, 2011, 08:34:23 pm »
You guys are analyzing the wrong thing.

There's a whole 2 page discussion on this thread about what exactly happened that incited the creation of this thread.

Obviously, this isn't a one off deal. I doubt Zis posted this thread after one incident. This is clearly an issue that's been going on for a while which has simply come to a boiling point.

Native, reading your posts, you seem to analyze what people say and respond accordingly, which I think is great that you take people's post into consideration before you write. But I can't help but feel that you're biased in this situation. There's a certain air of desperation in your defense responses. I honestly don't care for the issues at hand, but I've seen similar cases of escalation-to-ban occur very often in the NA servers.

Honestly, teamhits happen all the time, but are almost always followed by an apology. Bans never follow these kinds of events.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Lorn

• Knight
  • Renown: 27
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Lorn
  • IRC nick: Lorn
« Reply #116 on: April 03, 2011, 08:36:36 pm »
You guys are analyzing the wrong thing.

There's a whole 2 page discussion on this thread about what exactly happened that incited the creation of this thread.

Obviously, this isn't a one off deal. I doubt Zis posted this thread after one incident. This is clearly an issue that's been going on for a while which has simply come to a boiling point.

Native, reading your posts, you seem to analyze what people say and respond accordingly, which I think is great that you take people's post into consideration before you write. But I can't help but feel that you're biased in this situation. There's a certain air of desperation in your defense responses. I honestly don't care for the issues at hand, but I've seen similar cases of escalation-to-ban occur very often in the NA servers.

Honestly, teamhits happen all the time, but are almost always followed by an apology. Bans never follow these kinds of events.

All of ATS has to support the actions of all admins 100% no matter how wrong the action actually is. If you do not do this you end up getting in trouble.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Beer

• Noble
  • Renown: 12
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 03, 2011, 08:37:38 pm »
OMG HE WAS FEINTING AT THE SPAWN :shock: OMG HE WAS FEINTING AT THE SPAWN :| omg he was feinting at the spawn  :rolleyes:
also you are really changing what was said alot, teamhitting is wrong if done to be a dick, but now and then it will happen and at those times when it dose a sorry fixs all, yet being a dick when it happens and not allowing the person to say sorry then raging is wrong. i never said team wounding is good and bandable, but being a dick is.
Walk befor you run kid :mrgreen:
OMG HE WAS CALLED AN IDIOT, THE WORLDS GONNA END OMG OMG OMG.

Ever heard of "sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me?" Idiot is just a word and a very mild word compared to many words being said in this game. Poor little Goretooth just couldn't stand wittle meaney Zisa calling him an Idiot so he kicked and then banned him. Bring down the house to kill a mouse much?

Offline Sphinxer

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _Sphinx_
« Reply #118 on: April 03, 2011, 09:10:20 pm »
The question remains ... Is somehow Goretooth financing the server by a monthly donation ? If not , why after so many complains and abuses, does he still have admin ?

The part where I find it very sad is that you can be called any names by other players, or call them any names and everyone is cool with that , it's just a simple insult (specially "idiot" after the person doesn't apologize for teamwounding), but when it involves an admin (who deserved it), there is no verbal warning , just a kick. Kicking someone without a warning just increases the tension and don't expect him to come back and not complain about it, specially when the player (zisa) has been playing on that server for so long and never (based on my knowledge) made trouble nor disrespected someone.

Offline ManOfWar

• Count
  • Renown: 243
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • No crutches at all!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
  • Game nicks: Remnant_ManOfWar (Formerly Takeda)
  • IRC nick: ManOfWar
« Reply #119 on: April 03, 2011, 09:28:36 pm »
OMG HE WAS CALLED AN IDIOT, THE WORLDS GONNA END OMG OMG OMG.

Ever heard of "sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me?" Idiot is just a word and a very mild word compared to many words being said in this game. Poor little Goretooth just couldn't stand wittle meaney Zisa calling him an Idiot so he kicked and then banned him. Bring down the house to kill a mouse much?

precisely

The question remains ... Is somehow Goretooth financing the server by a monthly donation ? If not , why after so many complains and abuses, does he still have admin ?

The part where I find it very sad is that you can be called any names by other players, or call them any names and everyone is cool with that , it's just a simple insult (specially "idiot" after the person doesn't apologize for teamwounding), but when it involves an admin (who deserved it), there is no verbal warning , just a kick. Kicking someone without a warning just increases the tension and don't expect him to come back and not complain about it, specially when the player (zisa) has been playing on that server for so long and never (based on my knowledge) made trouble nor disrespected someone.

He does indeed donate
Just a soldier