Author Topic: die Goretooth  (Read 18225 times)

Offline Native_ATS

• Knight
  • Renown: 36
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: die Goretooth
« Reply #90 on: April 03, 2011, 02:13:43 pm »
True i was not there. But does that really matter? Both has acknowledged what happened.

1. Gore team-wounds Zisa. (breach of the no douchebag rule?)
2. Zisa calls him a idiot. (In your opinion this is where Zisa broke the rule first)
3. Gore claims he did not have time to apologize to Zisa for the team-hit. (Gore could have stopped everything right here. By apologizing for the wound, instead of kicking. His second breach
4. Gore kicks Zisa
5. Zisa comes back
6. Zisa tells Gore to take a pill.
7. Gore bans Zisa

If you cant understand why Zisa is mad, you are inhumane.
 Gore had the option to stop the situation, but he chose to escalate it further.
1. Gore team-wounds Zisa. (shit happens!)
2. Zisa calls him a idiot. (being a dick, gore didnt even get a shot to say sorry, zisa called him an idiot right after he hit)
3. Gore claims he did not have time to apologize to Zisa for the team-hit. (see above)
4. Gore kicks Zisa
5. Zisa comes back
6. Zisa tells Gore to take a pill. (Zisa could have stopped everything right here. By not talking shit and pushing the admin)
7. Gore bans Zisa
Im not inhumane, just it seems to be on the level to me, maybe if you didnt think zisa was a sheep and gore a big bad wolf you might just look at the facts
zisa had the option to stop the situation, but he chose to escalate it further(see step 5+6)
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 02:18:46 pm by Native_ATS »

Offline Leiknir

• Baron
  • Renown: 81
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen of Fenada / SeaRaiders
  • Game nicks: Leiknir
  • IRC nick: Leiknir
« Reply #91 on: April 03, 2011, 02:22:11 pm »
Nearly unbiased opinion as I know nearly no NA players:

"Idiot" = 5 letters. "sorry" = 5 letters, "sry" = 3 letters. Looks like enough time, with the "sry" you could have even been faster than the "idiot"!

Kicking someone for calling you an idiot if you behaved like one is pretty low (even if it was not intentional, "feinting" in spawn always ends in teamattacks one day). Then banning when you are told to calm down (not even in a true hostile way) is even lower. And beeing too proud to fix it now, seriously..

the No Douchebaggery  rule was broken by zisa, thus a kick was needed befor it got out of hand, or a mute  but it was the admins pick.
What a douchebag, calling a teamattacker an idiot. Thank god he got kicked before he could top it with a "fool". Children could have seen it!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Babelfish

• Knight
  • Renown: 62
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 03, 2011, 02:22:28 pm »
1. Gore team-wounds Zisa. (shit happens!)
2. Zisa calls him a idiot. (being a dick, gore didnt even get a shot to say sorry, zisa called him an idiot right after he hit)
3. Gore claims he did not have time to apologize to Zisa for the team-hit. (see above)
4. Gore kicks Zisa
5. Zisa comes back
6. Zisa tells Gore to take a pill.
7. Gore bans Zisa
Im not inhumane, just it seems to be on the level to me, maybe if you didnt think zisa was a sheep and gore a big bad wolf you might just look at the facts

Gore got offended because he got called out on his moronic behavior. However his offense was worse then Zisa's and thus he should apologize instead of escalating the situation. Zisa would have gotten her apology and the whole affair would have been forgotten within the hour. Everything that follows the kick, is a direct result of Gore's inability to properly administrate a server. He chose this.

I'm not expecting you to be unbiased towards this situation, and perhaps if you were not friends with the offender, you wouldnt wear rose-tinted-glasses when looking at the facts.

Offline Native_ATS

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 03, 2011, 02:34:33 pm »
Gore got offended because he got called out on his moronic behavior. However his offense was worse then Zisa's and thus he should apologize instead of escalating the situation. Zisa would have gotten her apology and the whole affair would have been forgotten within the hour. Everything that follows the kick, is a direct result of Gore's inability to properly administrate a server. He chose this.

I'm not expecting you to be unbiased towards this situation, and perhaps if you were not friends with the offender, you wouldnt wear rose-tinted-glasses when looking at the facts.

Zisa got offended because he got called out on his moronic behavior. However his offense was worse then gore and thus he should apologize instead of escalating the situation. Zisa would have gotten her apology and the whole affair would have been forgotten within the hour. Everything that follows the kick, is a direct result of zisa inability to properly coop with others on a server. He chose this.

"I'm not expecting you to be unbiased towards this situation, and perhaps if you were not friends with the offender, you wouldnt wear rose-tinted-glasses when looking at the facts"
I am friends with both people in this fight, Thus I am unbiase. If you knew more about the NA groups you would be able to know that, but you tend to talk about things which you dont  fully understand. Zisa was in ATS, Zisa was and still is a good person / a friend. It is you that wears the rose-tinted-glasses when looking at the fact because you just dont want to be wrong.

Offline Native_ATS

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 03, 2011, 02:40:29 pm »
What a douchebag, calling a teamattacker an idiot. Thank god he got kicked before he could top it with a "fool". Children could have seen it
"Idiot" = 5 letters. "sorry" = 5 letters, "sry" = 3 letters. Looks like enough time, with the "sry" you could have even been faster than the "idiot"!
Not giving someone time to say sorry befor calling them names makes them the fool, Im sure if an ex clan mate would have waited 3 secs befor getting mad she would have got the sorry.
Hard to typ sorry when in battle, easy to typ hate mail when you quit playing and just typ
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 02:42:30 pm by Native_ATS »

Offline Babelfish

• Knight
  • Renown: 62
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 03, 2011, 02:47:47 pm »
Zisa got offended because he got called out on his moronic behavior. However his offense was worse then gore and thus he should apologize instead of escalating the situation. Zisa would have gotten her apology and the whole affair would have been forgotten within the hour. Everything that follows the kick, is a direct result of zisa inability to properly coop with others on a server. He chose this.

"I'm not expecting you to be unbiased towards this situation, and perhaps if you were not friends with the offender, you wouldnt wear rose-tinted-glasses when looking at the facts"
I am friends with both people in this fight, Thus I am unbiase. If you knew more about the NA groups you would be able to know that, but you tend to talk about things which you dont  fully understand. Zisa was in ATS, Zisa was and still is a good person / a friend. It is you that wears the rose-tinted-glasses when looking at the fact because you just dont want to be wrong.

Your editing of my post, did not fit at all.
Teamwounding, kick & ban are all more severe then the word 'idiot'. Zisa did not escalate the situation after the kick, he told him to calm down..Right after that Gore dished out the worst punishment you can give someone in this game, a ban.
 As im clueless on NA groups, you are likewise clueless on me 'talking about things which you dont fully understand'.
I would actually love being wrong in this thread, would restore some of my lost faith in humanity.

(post above, it was on the start, in spawn. Not hard to stop for 2seconds and type 'sry')

I'm done in this thread, the ball is in your court, either continue being a douchebag, or step up fix this.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 02:50:25 pm by Babelfish »

Offline Blondin

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • aka Blondie
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Blondin, Tuco, Sentenza
  • IRC nick: Blondin
« Reply #96 on: April 03, 2011, 02:49:18 pm »
"die"

is it an agressive word?

Offline Native_ATS

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 03, 2011, 02:55:32 pm »
Your editing of my post, did not fit at all.
Teamwounding, kick & ban are all more severe then the word 'idiot'. Zisa did not escalate the situation after the kick, he told him to calm down..Right after that Gore dished out the worst punishment you can give someone in this game, a ban.
 As im clueless on NA groups, you are likewise clueless on me 'talking about things which you dont fully understand'.
I would actually love being wrong in this thread, would restore some of my lost faith in humanity.

I'm done in this thread, the ball is in your court, either continue being a douchebag, or step up fix this.
yes yes cuz walking away when your wrongs sooo makes it seem like you right lol i hate talking to people like kids yet its seems i must.
Zisa did not escalate the situation after the kick?  you mean by coming back and talking shit? ya ok buddy.... :rolleyes:
I would actually love being wrong in this thread, would restore some of my lost faith in humanity....  your faith in humanity is in this fourm :rolleyes:

Offline Native_ATS

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 03, 2011, 02:58:37 pm »
"die"

is it an agressive word?
I would have named it Wild Goretooth appers

Offline Nemeth

• Knight
  • Renown: 34
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Nemeth
  • IRC nick: Nemeth
« Reply #99 on: April 03, 2011, 03:01:34 pm »
Native please read your posts after yourself, because I can't believe you could've let such a bullshit out of you on purpose.
I'll give you a hint where your logic fails. In your eyes, team attacking is better then calling someone an idiot. If you don't understand that that is wrong thinking, you might not want post anymore, because you are making a fool out of yourself.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 03:07:10 pm by Nemeth »

Offline Native_ATS

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 03, 2011, 03:07:09 pm »
Native please read your posts after yourself, because I can't believe you could've let such a bullshit out of you on purpose.
I'll give you a hint where your logic fails. In your eyes, team attacking is better then calling someone an idiot. If you don't understand that, you might not want post anymore, because you are making a fool out of yourself.
Logic fails huh, he didnt mean too team hit, team attacking is wrong but being a dick about it and not giving someone the time to say sorry is not ok... then to be warned about being a dick and to just keep being a dick is not ok
I know gore hit zisa, he didnt do it to be cold blooded, but how zisa acted after just made a bad thing worse. No admin beats the shit out of his team, just dosnt happen. Team attacking = wrong, being a dick = wrong
 they both messed up, but the reson for the kick and ban are not wrong

Offline Nemeth

• Knight
  • Renown: 34
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Nemeth
  • IRC nick: Nemeth
« Reply #101 on: April 03, 2011, 03:16:41 pm »
Logic fails huh, he didnt mean too team hit, team attacking is wrong but being a dick about it and not giving someone the time to say sorry is not ok... then to be warned about being a dick and to just keep being a dick is not ok
I know gore hit zisa, he didnt do it to be cold blooded, but how zisa acted after just made a bad thing worse. No admin beats the shit out of his team, just dosnt happen. Team attacking = wrong, being a dick = wrong

HE WAS FEINTING AT THE SPAWN. He was the dick in the first place and deserved to be told that after he teamhit. And as was said, Goretooth could've just ended it there by saying sorry, but he was a dick, not admin at that moment, and kicked Zisa. And you see nothing wrong with that? Calling out the person who teamhit you is now bannable, but the teamhit itself is fine? We just kick and eventually ban the player who got hit? Are you REALLY defending this approach? If so I'm happy I don't play on NA servers.

Offline Zisa

• Count
  • Renown: 272
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: I am not at liberty to say.
« Reply #102 on: April 03, 2011, 03:31:01 pm »
Team wounded... then runs away.

You want to see me 'being a dick'? There's a difference.
Alas nodachi
remembers glorious spring
a tin can's hatchet.
http://www.moddb.com/members/psychotropicdog

Offline Native_ATS

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 03, 2011, 03:31:52 pm »
HE WAS FEINTING AT THE SPAWN. He was the dick in the first place and deserved to be told that after he teamhit. And as was said, Goretooth could've just ended it there by saying sorry, but he was a dick, not admin at that moment, and kicked Zisa. And you see nothing wrong with that? Calling out the person who teamhit you is now bannable, but the teamhit itself is fine? We just kick and eventually ban the player who got hit? Are you REALLY defending this approach? If so I'm happy I don't play on NA servers.
OMG HE WAS FEINTING AT THE SPAWN :shock: OMG HE WAS FEINTING AT THE SPAWN :| omg he was feinting at the spawn  :rolleyes:
also you are really changing what was said alot, teamhitting is wrong if done to be a dick, but now and then it will happen and at those times when it dose a sorry fixs all, yet being a dick when it happens and not allowing the person to say sorry then raging is wrong. i never said team wounding is good and bandable, but being a dick is.
Walk befor you run kid :mrgreen:

Offline Native_ATS

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 03, 2011, 03:35:57 pm »
Team wounded... then runs away.

You want to see me 'being a dick'? There's a difference.
could have just posted you got band and ask to be unband, could have just pm gash if you didnt want to pm gore. you could have went into vent to talk about it
didnt have to name this DIE GORETOOTH, you both are pretty lvl headed people, and i belive it just got out of hand, am sure you will work it out the right way