Author Topic: die Goretooth  (Read 18226 times)

Offline Mokkal

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mokkal
Re: die Goretooth
« Reply #60 on: April 03, 2011, 03:53:21 am »
Ah it was someone else you were just the last person to post in that thread.  The one where you defended Goretooth.

Offline Lorn

• Knight
  • Renown: 27
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Lorn
  • IRC nick: Lorn
« Reply #61 on: April 03, 2011, 03:57:52 am »
A more public admin abuse thread for him would probably result in expulsion or close to it as I was saying.  That and Zisa linking him to Panderson was probably in part the downfall of the last one.  One at a time, can't say a lot of people are going to want to pull Pandersons admin privileges to get at Goretooth.  A Goretooth only thread would probably be far more successful as long as people get word it is posted.

No, it wouldn't.

Back to the hypocrisy thing....
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline panderson

• Noble
  • Renown: 14
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The White Company
  • Game nicks: Pandersonsonsonsonson_WCo
  • IRC nick: Panderson
« Reply #62 on: April 03, 2011, 06:50:54 am »
A more public admin abuse thread for him would probably result in expulsion or close to it as I was saying.  That and Zisa linking him to Panderson was probably in part the downfall of the last one.  One at a time, can't say a lot of people are going to want to pull Pandersons admin privileges to get at Goretooth.  A Goretooth only thread would probably be far more successful as long as people get word it is posted.

Mokkal,

Taggerung's thread in Admin Abooze (EU) for Goretooth and I was completely unfounded.  When a Fallen member mouthed off to an admin (Goretooth) in response to Taggerung's kick, I muted him. 

A mute is harmless, unless you are a troll intent upon raging in chat.  It can be fixed by logging back in.  I would have unmuted him eventually anyway.  Instead, Taggerung came on the server raging against me (and I did nothing btw).  When Gore saw that, he banned immediately. 

You guys have to realize how annoying it is to be an admin sometimes.  When I do my job, people complain, rage, and troll me in chat.  It can be quite frustrating, and that may lead some people to see our actions as excessive.  However, after dealing with the same crap from the same people for weeks, I do not feel the need to warn prior to kicking/banning.   The previous warnings do not expire just because the sun has set.  Unfortunately, people on the server often see this as heavy-handed, and then we get posts like this.

Offline Zisa

• Count
  • Renown: 272
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: I am not at liberty to say.
« Reply #63 on: April 03, 2011, 07:01:40 am »
I have no trouble what so ever with kicking people for trolling you.. but address this situation and tell me something is not wrong, and maintain a straight face.
Alas nodachi
remembers glorious spring
a tin can's hatchet.
http://www.moddb.com/members/psychotropicdog

Offline panderson

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 03, 2011, 07:26:17 am »
I have no trouble what so ever with kicking people for trolling you.. but address this situation and tell me something is not wrong, and maintain a straight face.

I wasn't there Zisa, so I cannot do that.  I can only respond to the post where my name was mentioned because I was there.

Offline Zisa

• Count
  • Renown: 272
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: I am not at liberty to say.
« Reply #65 on: April 03, 2011, 07:28:37 am »
I wasn't there Zisa, so I cannot do that.  I can only respond to the post where my name was mentioned because I was there.
Well you could check the log and see where right after I type idiot I get kicked (and how did he know he was the idiot in question?), then banned for telling him to take a pill. feel free to post it here too.
Alas nodachi
remembers glorious spring
a tin can's hatchet.
http://www.moddb.com/members/psychotropicdog

Offline panderson

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 03, 2011, 07:34:27 am »
Well you could check the log and see where right after I type idiot I get kicked (and how did he know he was the idiot in question?), then banned for telling him to take a pill. feel free to post it here too.

Sorry, I am an admin, but do not have access to the logs.  Talk to Gash for that.  All I have is the password that lets me talk in pink chat.

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
« Reply #67 on: April 03, 2011, 12:02:38 pm »
Wow
Goretooth admits teamwounding at spawn. He does NOT explain how this can be an accident (we all know it cant). This is observed by an admin (Goretooth) and therefore Goretooth should get a ban for intentional teamwounding. Revenge-TKing is also not ok, ofc, but from what I can see from both Goretooth and Zisas statements, this one could just as well be an accident. You CANT ban if your not sure its an offence (at least not on EU-servers, Ive heard ATS play different tho).
This sounds more like a revenge-thingie from Goretooth, and an admin who bans to revenge aint a proper admin. I therefore suggest that you unban Zisa and leaves your post as an admin, or at least take a pause until youve calmed yourself down and are able to do your job properly Goretooth.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 03, 2011, 12:31:44 pm »
Wow
Goretooth admits teamwounding at spawn. He does NOT explain how this can be an accident (we all know it cant). This is observed by an admin (Goretooth) and therefore Goretooth should get a ban for intentional teamwounding. Revenge-TKing is also not ok, ofc, but from what I can see from both Goretooth and Zisas statements, this one could just as well be an accident. You CANT ban if your not sure its an offence (at least not on EU-servers, Ive heard ATS play different tho).
This sounds more like a revenge-thingie from Goretooth, and an admin who bans to revenge aint a proper admin. I therefore suggest that you unban Zisa and leaves your post as an admin, or at least take a pause until youve calmed yourself down and are able to do your job properly Goretooth.
Your  one of reasons i got admin to protect me from getting poll kick/ban by you Lilith and miley's crew constantly on the NA servers.

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 03, 2011, 12:33:07 pm »
Your partly the reason i got admin to protect me from getting poll kick/ban by you Lilith constantly on the NA servers.

Still you did, your avoiding the question.
And Ive never played on the NA server, so these accusations are absurd. Just shows how totally unfit you are as admin.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 03, 2011, 12:34:30 pm »
You did a very long time ago.

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded

Offline Lorn

• Knight
  • Renown: 27
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Lorn
  • IRC nick: Lorn
« Reply #71 on: April 03, 2011, 12:40:28 pm »
You did a very long time ago.

No...she really didn't.

In fact, there was never a Lilith involved during your little poll-banning incidents.

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 03, 2011, 12:42:20 pm »
Wow Goretooth. I cant say Im impressed. You cant explain why your teamwounding at spawn was an accident. You cant defend your improper use of admin power. And then you start saying some BULLSHIT about me poll abusing on you. Feeling guilty or something?

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 03, 2011, 12:48:08 pm »
Wow Goretooth. I cant say Im impressed. You cant explain why your teamwounding at spawn was an accident. You cant defend your improper use of admin power. And then you start saying some BULLSHIT about me poll abusing on you. Feeling guilty or something?
It was an accident at spawn. I've always liked Zisa a smart player with interesting comments ingame and on the forum. There is no reason for me to say "Bullshit" facts about you.  Seems like you have some anger about me but not sure where that comes from if like you stated before you have never played on na servers is actually true. But just suprises me that you and miley have posted negative comments about me in this thread.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 12:49:10 pm by Goretooth »

Offline Babelfish

• Knight
  • Renown: 62
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 03, 2011, 12:50:24 pm »
It was an accident at spawn. I've always liked Zisa a smart player with interesting comments ingame and on the forum. There is no reason for me to say "Bullshit" facts about you.  Seems like you have some anger about me but not sure where that comes from if like you stated before you have never played on na servers is actually true. But just suprises me that you and miley have posted negative comments about me in this thread.

You give people very good reason to post negative comments.
 Fix your mistake, apologize to zisa and stop being a child.