Author Topic: It will be a cold day in hell...  (Read 7913 times)

Offline Zisa

• Count
  • Renown: 272
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: I am not at liberty to say.
It will be a cold day in hell...
« on: May 25, 2012, 07:35:13 am »
+6
Before I put up with racist hate mongering nobody seems to want to do anything about. I won't put up with it in my life, nor my gaming, regardless of what you claim the rules are. There will be NO apology EVER for tk'ing BlindPew / Braun, I will tk that motherfucker every chance I get.

This is not a threat, it is a promise.

This was beyond the off color joke, this was pure and simple hate mongering.
Alas nodachi
remembers glorious spring
a tin can's hatchet.
http://www.moddb.com/members/psychotropicdog

Offline PhantomZero

• Earl
  • Renown: 384
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm going to need you playing at 6AM on Saturday..
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BIRD CLAN
  • Game nicks: POSTMASTER_PHANTOM0_OF_BIRD
  • IRC nick: PhantomZero
Re: It will be a cold day in hell...
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2012, 08:06:01 am »
+6
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 02:27:40 am by PhantomZero »

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2012, 08:19:02 am »
+2
c'mon zisa i know you are better than this, screenshot and report
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline RandomOutsider

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2012, 08:20:31 am »
+1
I did in my post but everyone is shitting on me for being unable to take any insults/snitch/etc.

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2012, 08:21:54 am »
I did in my post but everyone is shitting on me for being unable to take any insults/snitch/etc.
I wasn't shitting on you.

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline RandomOutsider

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2012, 08:22:55 am »
I wasn't shitting on you.

Sorry, that was the general gist of the replies. Not yours.

Offline Sir Gilinor

• Baron
  • Renown: 94
  • Infamy: 23
  • cRPG Player
  • Death is Glory
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Blades of Ouroboros
  • Game nicks: Norman_Ithran
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2012, 08:24:53 am »
+3
It's ridiculous, really, that people have to put up with this crap. It doesnt accomplish anything by thinkin your better than said person (there's enough of that already w/o racism) and it just ruins game time. In favor.

+1 Not so much the death threat (promise, sorry :P) but come on guys, stop being stupid. Racism has no need here (or anywhere, for that matter).
"Deus, deduc armis semper saecula."

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2012, 08:32:43 am »
Sorry, that was the general gist of the replies. Not yours.

Np m8. In my post I was just referring to the fact how that discussion always becomes endless e-war and nothing is gained. I would suggest you post a ban thread in a proper subforum. There will be admins who determine how to proceed. I think he gets a ban from saying such things in ingame chat. He gets what he deserves and you get justice. I would also delete or lock these two threads before there is a complete shitstorm of trolls and super mad people who want to kill each other. That is your decision though but I've seen couple of these threads pop up once in a while here and it always ends up the same way.

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline Gomer

• Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • Skill Crutcher
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Gomer
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2012, 08:40:53 am »
Lets agree to be homophobic not raciest.

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2012, 09:33:08 am »
+9
Should just start banning people. No point in spewing that shit at strangers.

The funny thing is so many people thought that racism wouldn't be an issue on the internet because no one would be able to know what race you are, but in reality the racists just assume your white and racist like them. Or worse they revel in trolling with it.

I'm not and never will be a racist. I've been on the arse end of racism multiple times, I've mostly just laughed at the people fling it at me. But it is tiresome, and I think one of the poorest and most pointless insults. It's a shame that some people cut themselves off to so much of the world because they're all raged out at a group of people and I hope at some point that will subside and go away so they can check out all the shit they are missing.

-------

Disclaimer: I'm white anglo-saxon and was a ranger (rednut, fire balls, souless minion of the damned).

I grew up in an area with a lot Italian kids, my friends were 2 Malaysian Kids and the Italian kids use to attack us and beat us up, we got used as a stair case once. Well our heads were used as a stair case. It all ended in an amusing fashion, I broke a kids jaw and fractured his arm when I threw him down a stair case (big for my age, 6 foot at 14) and my friend knocked a kid out with a bin. We left that school.

In saying that people go through a lot worse because some people make a distinction that doesn't really exist. If you find some one to be a dick head, I guarantee you it is dependent on one thing and one thing only. That person is a dick head.

stultis sunt stultus | Stupid people are stupid.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 09:34:33 am by FRANK_THE_TANK »
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2012, 04:38:38 pm »

wait, You bought and are using a second account zisa? Huh I didn't think....oh nm.

Offline Captain_Georges

• Count
  • Renown: 238
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
  • 0==[]:::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vangaboys
  • Game nicks: Captain_Georges
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2012, 04:41:52 pm »
+1
it's a video game
cRPG needs guns

Offline Ptolemy

• Weeaboo
  • Count
  • Renown: 257
  • Infamy: 182
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ninja
  • Game nicks: Nomin
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2012, 05:09:44 pm »
+2

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2012, 05:20:26 pm »
+1
Welcome to the c-RPG community. You must be new.

Find another game/sub-mod if you don't like the way this one is enforced. TKing simply because you don't like a guy will only make the servers worse.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 05:23:25 pm by Tears of Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Joker86

• Mad & Bad
  • King
  • Renown: 1226
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player
  • Why so serious?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Companions
  • Game nicks: Joker86_TP
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2012, 05:39:39 pm »
+3
Before I put up with racist hate mongering nobody seems to want to do anything about. I won't put up with it in my life, nor my gaming, regardless of what you claim the rules are. There will be NO apology EVER for tk'ing BlindPew / Braun, I will tk that motherfucker every chance I get.

This was beyond the off color joke, this was pure and simple hate mongering.

I don't know what is it always about trying to ban all racism. It will never be achieved, neither in real life nor in a game, not just because the line between a racist and a do-gooder is flowing.

Of course, if things happen like Frank described them, it's a bad thing and shouldn't happen. But I think people should be allowed to think what they want, and if they have to make a choice it's totally THEIR decision how they decide and on which criteria. The things that happened to Frank are not bad because they happened out of racism, they are bad because they involved violence. If they just thought thank Frank was an asshole or something like that, which children often do, would it have been better? Not a single bit.

Part of politeness is, that it happens on a voluntary base. If you are forced to be kind, it's no real kindness. So if you decide you don't want to be kind to someone, it is totally okay, because it HAS TO BE OKAY in a free country. So it is totally your decision if you are unpolite to a manager who just closed a fabric and reopened it in the third world, a sentenced child molester, a member of another party, to Jehova's Witnesses or to someone who is black/muslim/both/whatever.

So unless racism leads to harm of someone else it's totally irrelevant. And if it DOES lead to harm, it's still irrelevant, because the harm is the bad thing, not the motivation.

If someone is writing crap via the internet, no harm can be done to you, unless you allow it by taking it serious. This is just what those people want to achieve. I guess if racism was neither forbidden nor outlawed like now, those verbal attacks would most likely vanish, because they would have no effect. And some racistic jokes will always persist, not because of the racism itself, it's just that most often they are the most funny ones.  :wink:

So don't make a drama. If you Teamkill one of those retards I think you are making yourself to something even worse than him, because he just tries to annoy and troll and can be muted, but you teamkill someone, which is much worse and a kind of "ingame violence". And the fact that you think it's "justice" and it's about you to decide what is right or wrong, who needs to get punished and how the punishment has to look like puts you on the same level of immaturity like Braun and his fellows.

In Germany, after 1968 where the generation following the "postwar"-generation, which more or less did like there never was a holocaust and the participation of their parents, started to ask questions like "How was einstein possible?" and so on, which grew to a grotesque extend where you are not allowed to dislike anybody who is a foreigner or something like that. It's like: "I don't like him, he's an arrogant asshole!" "Oh my god, you can't say that, he's a Jew!". Seriously.
The leftwinger in this country, mostly in the organisation "AntiFa", are exactly the same like the skindheads here, just with black hoodie shirts. They are equally willing to use violence and even seek the conflict, exactly like skinheads (okay, minus attacking foreign looking civilians). They made the slogan "No tolerance towards intolerance", and to me this is one of the most retarded sayings ever. If you are intolerant against intolerant people, you make yourself one of them.

I think the only way to differ yourself from racists is to say "I don't like what you say, but if it's about me to decide, you are free to say it.", because everyone in a free democracy should not only be allowed to say everything he wants, he should also be allowed to like or hate whatever he wants, for whatever reason he thinks is viable.

So stop your goddamn starry-eyed idealism, for god's sake, I have enough of it in the country I live, otherwise I'm gonna start to puke. No one likes saints.

Edit:

This is another one of those stupid sayings. It even exists in German. Usually the definition of threatening someone is promising harm. Which makes such things very well a threat. This is not directed at you, Zisa, it's just meant in general, that not everything which is established is neccessarily valid.  :wink:

Edit2:
Well our heads were used as a stair case.

Explains quite a lot  :mrgreen:

On a more serious note: I feel sorry for you. Such behaviour is truly inacceptable, but what can you do? Children are cruel.  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 06:26:22 pm by Joker86 »
Joker makes a very good point.
î saved for eternety (without context  :mrgreen:)