Author Topic: Continue to post about how NA has devolved into Hospitaller and it's vassals  (Read 34314 times)

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
You haven't been relevant for 2 years. Who are you?

He's only the most famous crate scammer in strategus! That's something right?
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 04:19:39 am by Darkkarma »
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline Chestaclese

• Earl
  • Renown: 340
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
I'l let my strat scores answer that  :lol:

Mediocrity does speak for itself.
"Threatening Chesty with tea bagging is clearly not worth the effort. It is like offering sex addict an orgy." - BaleofGay.

"ILL OPEN MY GIFTS LATER MOM, IM BUSY FIGHTING CHESTACLES IN AN ONLINE HORSE SIMULATOR GAME." - Oprah Winafrey

“He's using everything he can to get me banned, admins please don't let him get away with this. He's ban baiting me, please help.” - Ducky_The_Banned

Offline Sauce

• Duke
  • Renown: 597
  • Infamy: 83
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Remnants
He's only the most famous crate scammer in strategus! That's something right?

Yeah I guess that and the voice recording of him asking Chaos not to use his face as a toilet in strat that I heard, I really don't know though.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Yeah I guess that and the voice recording of him asking Chaos not to use his face as a toilet in strat that I heard, I really don't know though.
strat and chaos that turned out well.  :lol:
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 05:22:26 am by Goretooth »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Chestaclese

• Earl
  • Renown: 340
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
How do you manage to crutch on heavy armor, a mw bec, and lvls and still be the picture of mediocrity?
"Threatening Chesty with tea bagging is clearly not worth the effort. It is like offering sex addict an orgy." - BaleofGay.

"ILL OPEN MY GIFTS LATER MOM, IM BUSY FIGHTING CHESTACLES IN AN ONLINE HORSE SIMULATOR GAME." - Oprah Winafrey

“He's using everything he can to get me banned, admins please don't let him get away with this. He's ban baiting me, please help.” - Ducky_The_Banned

Offline Spanish

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • 2h Cav Star of the year award winner.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The official Drama Llama of Knights_Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Spaniard, BowPersona, Span
Us hosps like to get wiped from the map its kinda of a strat tradition but we always have a good last stand! In any case it should be fun to fight again :D

And Goretooth is my hero!
My horse is named pebbles and we like to try.

Offline Farrix

• Baron
  • Renown: 122
  • Infamy: 77
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
The bec has never been MW.

Offline Huey Newton

• Duke
  • Renown: 555
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Huey_Newton
Listen to this, but don't open your eyes till you are 4 seconds in.

Pages In Blood

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
I still use a bec? get with the times. This is the strat section of the forums what's chaos doing here?  :mrgreen:

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 203
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Saracens
  • Game nicks: Abdul_Rashid_PanBaba,Panos
  • IRC nick: Panos
Goddamn NA,no wonder why Oprah is so famous at the States..

In this community,if you cheat,which is the ultimate crime to do in a game,you can buy a second cd key and everything is fine,but if you troll you get a permaban and be in danger for a second one,fair isn`t it?

Offline engurrand

• Psychopath
  • Earl
  • Renown: 359
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
  • Trifecta
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kingdom of Veluca
iv'e been causing divorce for hospitaler members since tha day i was boarn

gotta love the dark seedy secret side of lives...

mmmmm MMM!

Offline Harafat

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Harafat_HRE
Goddamn crybabies, let me spell it out for you:

WARGAME-CHOOSESIDE-WIN/LOSE-GAMEOVER.

See, crying is not part of the list.
All this forum drama, without any role-playing (boo, try harder!), must be so energy consuming, but hey, gotta do what you gotta do

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
I don't even know where you all have the energy to argue about this, I'm slightly impressed.

Remind me again why you are trying to convince/argue with each other? I don't think there are any alliances or wars at stake if you win/lose these arguments, though I suppose this might be a way to better cement grudges over a game. I mean, really... What have you to gain?

You would think after 3 iterations of Strategus, people would also learn to stop arguing with DRZ, or anyone else for that matter.

I'm thinking everyone here likes to argue for the sake of arguing, and while that can certainly be fun, this looks beyond beating a dead horse at this point, and more like everyone beating a pile of rotting mush.

We are at the point where players are actually going beyond shit talking/trolling and well into mild hatred/being angry at other players for the Tag/Banner that they may be wearing. I'm seeing clanners literally hating players they have never interacted with before simply because of the banner that they use... That is retarded. People are taking this game far too seriously.

Pretty damn amusing to see people yell out against racism/nationalism/etc on these boards, but yet do the exact same mentalities with the clans in this game. "Oh I hate that guy because he is X clan... Nah, I've never talked to him, but we all know that Clan X are nothing but terribad people!"

I would not trust half of you to play a game of RISK and keep it friendly.

tl;dr version:
Lol
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 07:47:39 pm by Tears of Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile

We are at the point where players are actually going beyond shit talking/trolling and well into mild hatred/being angry at other players for the Tag/Banner that they may be wearing. I'm seeing clanners literally hating players they have never interacted with before simply because of the banner that they use... That is retarded. People are taking this game far too seriously.

Well, I'm pretty sure the only person that anyone genuinely hates in this game has always been you, Tears.  And that has nothing to do with your clan, just with your personality.

This thread is purely about alliances in Strategus, and who clans should or shouldn't trust.  Your post is purely about you being a sanctimonious twit.  Get out.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.