Author Topic: Continue to post about how NA has devolved into Hospitaller and it's vassals  (Read 34354 times)

Offline Chestaclese

• Earl
  • Renown: 340
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
Twit.
"Threatening Chesty with tea bagging is clearly not worth the effort. It is like offering sex addict an orgy." - BaleofGay.

"ILL OPEN MY GIFTS LATER MOM, IM BUSY FIGHTING CHESTACLES IN AN ONLINE HORSE SIMULATOR GAME." - Oprah Winafrey

“He's using everything he can to get me banned, admins please don't let him get away with this. He's ban baiting me, please help.” - Ducky_The_Banned

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
I still use a bec? get with the times. This is the strat section of the forums what's chaos doing here?  :mrgreen:

We are supposed to be uniting to fight the EU, and you just try and put us down, Goretooth you are a dumb ass.

Now i know you'll comeback will be like this " Well check my strat scores. " or " I'm better than you"
You know what that's great your good at this game. But, all I see is you being an asshole, you can be amazing at this game, you can be my ally, but I'll never like you.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 01:49:47 am by DoD_Blackzilla »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
We are supposed to be uniting to fight the EU, and you just try and put us down, Goretooth you are a dumb ass.

Now i know you'll comeback will be like this " Well check my strat scores. " or " I'm better than you"
You know what that's great your good at this game. But, all I see is you being an asshole, you can be amazing at this game, you can be my ally, but I'll never like you.
I'l just keep fighting against chaos is what i have and always will do.

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
(click to show/hide)
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
(click to show/hide)
You take this game (and yourself) too seriously, goretooth.

I'll leave you to it, tiger.
lol look at the date of that message.  Sorry you lost your admin and are no longer in chaos  :lol:
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 11:49:23 am by Goretooth »

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
I'm just saying that it's ironic that you say you've always fought against CHAOS when you basically begged us to let you join once you realized that your little ATS coup failed almost as badly as when you begged loki to spare you guys in CHAOS teamspeak a few days prior and you had nowhere else to go. Don't make it sound as if you've always disliked us, man. It was probably after we laughed you off after you made an absolute fool of yourself in the previous version of strat worming around the way you always do. It's the main reason we never would have even seriously considered you as a serious candidate for the clan despite what you're capable of doing in game. I didn't even see examples of you badmouthing us until the green crusades when we called you out for attacking your own faction when you felt it was most convenient so i'd say we pretty much nailed it when we turned you away.

Also, if you seriously think you of all people could ever have anyone get their admin removed then I really do envy the state of mind you're in.
(My admin was removed for the same reasons that made me uninstall crpg and give away all of my gold and items.) I can understand why that would be your first assumption though, given your history of both having your admin forcefully removed at the behest of the community and getting run out of clans.

If it werent for the fact that you did well in battle, very few people would even bother with you, man. You're a liar, a back stabber, an asshole and a bit of a sperg to be perfectly honest.

Keep doing you though, Goretooth.There are plenty of funnier posters on here, but i've never laughed at another individual in this community as much as I have you.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 06:30:21 pm by Darkkarma »

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
    • View Profile
lol look at the date of that message.  Sorry you lost your admin and are no longer in chaos  :lol:

Karma chose to leave Chaos and was leaving the game so why keep your admin for it. I'm pretty sure admin was not that important to him. Specially if he was quitting the game.

I'll just keep fighting against chaos is what i have and always will do.

Ok. Do you expect me to rage about this? I could care less what you do. But next time you respond, please, use better grammar. (Well if you can)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 02:58:10 pm by DoD_Blackzilla »

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
Diablo 3 is evil and this crap game will hurt us all :) and our members!

lets unite strategus vs diablo 3

btw; sorry that HRE decided not to play in this strat. Big active clan, just bad luck with allies.
when UIF looks at you

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
I'm just saying that it's ironic that you say you've always fought against CHAOS when you basically begged us to let you join once you realized that your little ATS coup failed almost as badly as when you begged loki to spare you guys in CHAOS teamspeak a few days prior and you had nowhere else to go. Don't make it sound as if you've always disliked us, man. It was probably after we laughed you off after you made an absolute fool of yourself in the previous version of strat worming around the way you always do. It's the main reason we never would have even seriously considered you as a serious candidate for the clan despite what you're capable of doing in game. I didn't even see examples of you badmouthing us until the green crusades when we called you out for attacking your own faction when you felt it was most convenient so i'd say we pretty much nailed it when we turned you away.

Also, if you seriously think you of all people could ever have anyone get their admin removed then I really do envy the state of mind you're in.
(My admin was removed for the same reasons that made me uninstall crpg and give away all of my gold and items.) I can understand why that would be your first assumption though, given your history of both having your admin forcefully removed at the behest of the community and getting run out of clans.

If it werent for the fact that you did well in battle, very few people would even bother with you, man. You're a liar, a back stabber, an asshole and a bit of a sperg to be perfectly honest.

Keep doing you though, Goretooth.There are plenty of funnier posters on here, but i've never laughed at another individual in this community as much as I have you.
You take this game (and yourself) too seriously, goretooth.

I'll leave you to it, tiger.
LOL quit stalking me it's very sad.  :mrgreen:

Karma chose to leave Chaos and was leaving the game so why keep your admin for it. I'm pretty sure admin was not that important to him. Specially if he was quitting the game.

Ok. Do you expect me to rage about this? I could care less what you do. But next time you respond, please, use better grammar. (Well if you can)
He gets muted and after gets muting picks to step down. After i lost admin i didn't cry and quit the game.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 06:49:55 pm by Goretooth »

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
    • View Profile
You sir (pardon my language) are fucking stupid. He isn't stalking you, he is speaking about encounters he has had with you. Something must be wrong with you.

He gets muted and after gets muting picks to step down. After i lost admin i didn't cry and quit the game.
Karma quit because he was tired of the game. He didn't cry, he just left the game. By the way, nice attempt to use grammar.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 06:58:52 pm by DoD_Blackzilla »

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
You sir (pardon my language) are fucking stupid. He isn't stalking you, he is speaking about encounters he has had with you. Something must be wrong with you.
I only read the first part about me duh.  :P

Offline Beat

• Mighty
  • Knight
  • Renown: 71
  • Infamy: 3
    • View Profile
ITS OFFICIAL ALL OF PRO BACKING EU. GG NA

I didn't read all 11 pages of childish troll antics and forum drama but are us non "PRO" NA players supposed to be shaking in our boots in fear of this announcement?  If I remember correctly, PRO lost their only fief to a bunch of peasants.  I'm sure they will say something like "we didn't want that fief anyway" or something but that sounds like a convenient way to try and avoid facing defeat. 

Oh well, I don't have anything against PRO other than some of them having bad attitudes and low maturity levels.  It's just funny to see them attempting to intimidate people like a schoolyard bully.  At least it could lead to some fun Strategus battles, see you on the battlefield.

Offline Huey Newton

• Duke
  • Renown: 555
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Huey_Newton
If I remember correctly, PRO lost their only fief to a bunch of peasants

wat
PRO never played strat lol

Also

Mah nigga karma.

Women Weed & Weather

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
wat
PRO never played strat lol

Also

Mah nigga karma.

Women Weed & Weather

lol didn't notice that. But i thought the funny part is mma forum rofl

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
Some of us have interests outside of being drama queens in mod communities, sweetness.