Author Topic: Continue to post about how NA has devolved into Hospitaller and it's vassals  (Read 34018 times)

Offline Farrix

• Baron
  • Renown: 122
  • Infamy: 77
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Nobody is saying you were allied with them, but when their actions benefited you, you crowed and postured about the victory you achieved over your enemies as a result, and you cheered the Russians on and fought for them. The way you claim to be fighting for all of NA now that your former benefactors have turned on you is exactly why others might call you hypocrites. :wink:

Do we not have a right to be satisfied that we won our conflict? and to even brag a bit about the victory? and yes there was a few of us that fought with the russians against neutral fiefs for the exp. and we traded openly with them. This is all part of the game. However, you'll notice that once the grey's started attacking the templar's, that quickly faded out. The language you use, such as using the words "benefactor" and saying they are now turning on us, really indicated to me a bitterness and a certain level of biasness that should be remembered by other NA clans that might be reading this thread.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
Don't you love the forum drama.  :D

Smoothrich i recommend you go outside for once and have fun because seriously man, you take this game to a whole new level with your Crying. Its just a game in some fantasy world that doesn't existent. You say how you hate the Hospitaller but yet they are just a made up group of guys on the "internet" trying to have some fun playing a "video game". Before responding to this go take a breather so you don't muck up the rest of this thread ( anyway this is already a troll thread ).[/spoiler]

And this goes for all who take this game so seriously like its a life or death situation.

Haha.  No shit it's just a game.  And your clan sucks at it.  That's the point of the diplomacy forum.  So people know who are good allies and stuff like that and where people stand.  I never even said I "hate" Hospitallers.  I just was an active Strat player and have listed pretty much all the ways your clan made the game shit for everyone else, and the multiple clans that your leadership actively lied to and betrayed just to play the game the way they had fun (which is being creepy manipulators and power hungry spergs)

Sure I don't blame NA clans for wanting to fight EU ones if they invade.  Too bad Hospitallers are bigger liars and gloaters then any EU clan and should be the real enemy of all the other NA clans.  That's my point.  You guys have replaced Fallen in the cRPG community.

Also, Arys, how much help did Hospitallers and friends give you in taking Fisdnar?  So don't even talk.  You are just another puppet.

And thanks for telling me, Shadowren, to leave a thread about how shitty NA strat politics are posted by my bro BADPLAYER, specifically entitled "continue posting about Hospitallers and their vassals etc.  Maybe with your attitude, you're the one acting out of line?
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Visconti

• Count
  • Renown: 278
  • Infamy: 52
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Velucan
  • Game nicks: Tristran_Steward_of_TKoV
You let your EU allies the Templars get stomped by Grey Order/Nords whoeever else because you were too afraid to challenge them, while you gleefully threatened LLJK/Chaos with Russian Intervention for weeks if it ever came to war, and unsurprisingly they attacked us within days of a major NA war FINALLY happening after months.  While DRZ + friends said its ok, we won't attack hospitallers, they are our friends  :wink:

I don't really care about NA but as long as everyone is swearing an oath to the Hospitallers as they "unite" NA together because of the enemy they themselves emboldened by taking out every major clan that opposed them, then you are all idiots!

I would rather see all of NA get forced out of Strategus entirely then to see everyone be Hospitaller vassals.  Rise up against Hospitallers and get them the hell out of the game or die 2 the UIF.  ur choice.

I dont think any NA faction has sworn an oath to hospitaller. Its not even them who are uniting NA, its mostly been a combination of Templars, TKoV, KUTT and FIDLGB (alot of credit goes to Alpha tho) over the past 2 weeks while we have been fighting union.
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
Well then.  I think you know what you guys should do  :wink:
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Havoco

• Duke
  • Renown: 538
  • Infamy: 102
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospookfans
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Havoc
  • IRC nick: Havoco
Alli see here is a wine thread.... You and bad player are very naive.

Enjoy
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 01:48:39 am by Havoco »
Pock gobblers

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
I hate white wine.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 203
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Saracens
  • Game nicks: Abdul_Rashid_PanBaba,Panos
  • IRC nick: Panos
Alli see here is a wine thread.... You and bad player are very naive.

Enjoy

« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 02:22:08 am by Lord_Panos »
In this community,if you cheat,which is the ultimate crime to do in a game,you can buy a second cd key and everything is fine,but if you troll you get a permaban and be in danger for a second one,fair isn`t it?

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Last night I had some Red Diamond Shiraz, it was so smooth it reminded me of liquid sex, I recommend it to someone interested in trying new things.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
buckfast abbey tonic wine. wine, but with more caffeine than red bull.
Turtles

Offline Shadowren

• Count
  • Renown: 255
  • Infamy: 63
  • cRPG Player
  • It isnt sufficient that I succeed-others must fail
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Shadowren_ATS
And thanks for telling me, Shadowren, to leave a thread about how shitty NA strat politics are posted by my bro BADPLAYER, specifically entitled "continue posting about Hospitallers and their vassals etc.  Maybe with your attitude, you're the one acting out of line?

Nah i didn't act out of line at all. Maybe if you reread some of your old posts you can see where you were out of line.  :D

Go ahead and take a gander http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=375

Away with you, vile beggar.

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
We need a poll on here. What is everyone's favorite flavor of ice cream?

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Hmm, chocolate chip cookie dough, or raspberry velvet chocolate, or mocha depending on my mood.

I'm a bit complicated on what I like, it all depends on the weather and my mood. =\ Depends if I feel sad, romantic or happy.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline TurmoilTom

• King
  • Renown: 1089
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Doesn't really play that much anymore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT

Mine used to be Mint Chocolate Chip, until I discovered Mint Oreo (OH MAH GAWWWWD SO DELICIOUS).

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
Hmm, chocolate chip cookie dough, or raspberry velvet chocolate, or mocha depending on my mood.

I'm a bit complicated on what I like, it all depends on the weather and my mood. =\ Depends if I feel sad, romantic or happy.

Mine used to be Mint Chocolate Chip, until I discovered Mint Oreo (OH MAH GAWWWWD SO DELICIOUS).

These are all good choices. I like chocolate chip cookie dough myself, but there are so many different flavors of ice creams that are so fucking delicious it hurts.

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline Chestaclese

• Earl
  • Renown: 340
  • Infamy: 106
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
Hahahaha! I didn't believe my brother when he told me Hospitaller was asking for a unified NA to fight back the Euros. That's priceless. I'm going to hold that grudge till I die. The last words on my tombstone will be Fuck Hospitaller. Our shot was three months ago when the Russians first came knocking and we had every NA clan backing us other than you fucks who not only didn't want to help but wanted to continue fighting us. You should do the smart thing and start looking for land on the EU side of the map for next strat.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 06:34:19 am by Chestaclese »
"Threatening Chesty with tea bagging is clearly not worth the effort. It is like offering sex addict an orgy." - BaleofGay.

"ILL OPEN MY GIFTS LATER MOM, IM BUSY FIGHTING CHESTACLES IN AN ONLINE HORSE SIMULATOR GAME." - Oprah Winafrey

“He's using everything he can to get me banned, admins please don't let him get away with this. He's ban baiting me, please help.” - Ducky_The_Banned