Poll

The next tournament should be....

with even bigger teams 10-15 (while having possibility that 2 small clans can form 1 clanteam)
53 (43.4%)
about the same size like now (6-9)
38 (31.1%)
small clanteams (3-5) so small clans can participate on their own
18 (14.8%)
no clan tournament, next tournament should be for individuals
13 (10.7%)

Total Members Voted: 122

Author Topic: all cRPG CLAN FALLEN TOURNAMENT (number 03)  (Read 28390 times)

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
Re: all cRPG CLAN FALLEN TOURNAMENT (number 03)
« Reply #135 on: March 28, 2011, 01:12:10 am »
All simple.Noone will brake rulees, if all would be in spectators, and only fighters and admin on the field.

i didn't like in the begining the idea, because i like to see the audience around the fights. but i'm strongly considering that this will be probably the best way.

teampunching is not to big problem, there are way "bigger" things how to break tournament rules. but i'm afraid if one guy will be allowed to teampunch, the others will follow and the whole tourney will turn to punch punch punch fest. there is imo nothing inbetween - either allow to punch everybody or not punch at all.
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
« Reply #136 on: March 28, 2011, 01:28:02 am »
Thanks for organising tourneys Beau.
We will never serve kebabs to the guy with the wedding dress from now on. (Dammit Holy_Diver !) :evil:
Congratulations Mercs !

Offline Storm

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 28, 2011, 01:31:36 am »
Thanks Beauchamp for making this a nice tradition and something different from the alldaily cRPG grind. I can imagine, how big a bitch it is to organise such a big event with the dreaded cRPG community. I can say at least for myself, that I had very fun times.

However, I still don't get the tournament system... mabye it's not fully developed yet. ;)

And congratulations to Risen for the end result, I guess you earned it.

And so seriously noone recorded those matches? Not that I would have loved to see our matches again, but I especially want to observe the match between Greys against STR again. It was so epic and with a great twist at the end.

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #138 on: March 28, 2011, 01:35:14 am »
Thanks Beauchamp for making this a nice tradition and something different from the alldaily cRPG grind. I can imagine, how big a bitch it is to organise such a big event with the dreaded cRPG community. I can say at least for myself, that I had very fun times.

However, I still don't get the tournament system... mabye it's not fully developed yet. ;)

And congratulations to Risen for the end result, I guess you earned it.

And so seriously noone recorded those matches? Not that I would have loved to see our matches again, but I especially want to observe the match between Greys against STR again. It was so epic and with a great twist at the end.

it is not, its changing every tourney a bit. i think we're like half way done until everything will work fine atm.
btw what exactly you don't understand, maybe after everybody fights the same ammount of matches is should announce the score?
anyways if you have some ideas on what to make better, bring them on.

for now for the next event i think that idea with spectators will be given a go....
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline Sir_Bertran

• Knight
  • Renown: 43
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Robber-baron of The Pillagers.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Pillagers
  • Game nicks: Sir_Bertran
« Reply #139 on: March 28, 2011, 01:40:01 am »
Storm, yep, we wish to see this match too.

Unfortunately, we already slept in the tournament beginning. 24.00 jn Moscow time, however fight with mercs has forced us to wake up, and pass to actions in CHAAAARGE stile.  :rolleyes:

BTW, STR likes turnament very much, and beg gods about new trips, with larger teams, couse it's very sadly and extreamly hard to choose few players when many whants to play.

So, we wish to play with 10-16 players in team in next time..(32 vs 32 - best option, but it's to muck for moust part of clans.)

I condole The Grey Faction, you have deserved 3ed place. However, it is a good lesson to all of us - the discipline is not less important than might.  :P
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 01:46:49 am by Sir_Bertran »
We'll pillage your village!

Offline Erasmas

• Earl
  • Renown: 483
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The crows had come
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Erasmas_the_Grey
« Reply #140 on: March 28, 2011, 01:55:03 am »
Congrats to the winners, great job!

Next time we will make sure that all our guys are on 30th lvl  :D

Beau, Fallen, Shogunate, again thanks for organizing the tournament, we need more such events... Sorry for breaking the rules (if any), we will discuss that internally  :twisted:
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 01:58:54 am by Erasmas »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
« Reply #141 on: March 28, 2011, 02:05:33 am »
Damnit, why did i retire into a fail HA... and why, do i have a family that distracts me from the more important stuff on sundays :D

Hopefully in time i will have time on sudnays for tournaments.... and honestly im going back too foot archer next retirement.

Anyways, thanks Beauchamp for organizing this stuff. Hopefully te tournament gets too see Jambi for jsut once, before it ends :P
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 02:13:51 am by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline Lansamur

• Count
  • Renown: 232
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lansamur, The_Prisoner,Beer_Storage, Carebear_Ravenei
  • IRC nick: Lansamur
« Reply #142 on: March 28, 2011, 09:23:26 am »
i didn't like in the begining the idea, because i like to see the audience around the fights. but i'm strongly considering that this will be probably the best way.

teampunching is not to big problem, there are way "bigger" things how to break tournament rules. but i'm afraid if one guy will be allowed to teampunch, the others will follow and the whole tourney will turn to punch punch punch fest. there is imo nothing inbetween - either allow to punch everybody or not punch at all.

I think that comes down to how every clanleader disciplines his group. In the qualifiers, as soon as I saw some of my clanmates starting a fistfight, I called them to order and they followed. That's why there is TS. At least the clanleaders should be  expected to have heard and read the rules to a level that they can tell the general gist of it to the team, no matter if asked or not, and also enforce them on their clan. I did that at least and we had no problems afterwards, except for the random punch here and there.

Otherwise I agree with the idea of leaving everyone in Spec while the teams called to fight are the only ones spawning
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 10:36:09 am by Lansamur »
[22:17] <@chadz> congratz cmpxchg8b, you managed to put 995 errors into the item sheet!
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> epic winning
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> beat that Fasader

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 28, 2011, 09:29:59 am »
I think that comes down to how every clanleader disciplines his group. In the qualifiers, as soon as I saw some of my clanmates starting a fistfight, I called them to order and they followed. That's why there is TS. At least the clanleaders should be  expected to have heard and read the rules to a level that they can tell the general gist of it to the team, no matter if asked or not, and also enforce them on their clan. I did that at least and we had no problems afterwards, except for the random punch here and there.

Praise Lansamur, for his words are of wisdom!

Offline Punisher

• Baron
  • Renown: 127
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Punisher
« Reply #144 on: March 28, 2011, 09:58:58 am »
Seriously nobody recorded anything? :o It was a bit late for me and I assumed someone from the participating clans will record at least the most interesting fights so I didn't come.

Offline Han_Hanich

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Strangers
« Reply #145 on: March 28, 2011, 10:35:22 am »
My slaves let me down, and i'm going to kill them and i'll buy new...  8-)

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 28, 2011, 12:20:27 pm »
Beau, Vicious666 is not a diplomat of our clan ;d

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 28, 2011, 12:44:28 pm »
Beau, Vicious666 is not a diplomat of our clan ;d

Imagine if he would've been :-)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Olwen

• Earl
  • Renown: 419
  • Infamy: 222
  • A shadow among others
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: March 28, 2011, 02:05:50 pm »
as long as you understand that a clan and a member isn't the same thing it should be allright, though i don't think that we have more tards than other clans, they're just maybe more known and better than other's ^^

this tournament is following your rules beauchamp so well, it is how you want it to be,

at least it allowed our clan to show that even if we were a bit rusty in the beggining we are the best in the end

Offline Quirian

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Quirian_HRE
  • IRC nick: Quirian_HRE
« Reply #149 on: March 28, 2011, 02:06:30 pm »
I really like your tournament :)

Thank you for doing this!