Poll

The next tournament should be....

with even bigger teams 10-15 (while having possibility that 2 small clans can form 1 clanteam)
53 (43.4%)
about the same size like now (6-9)
38 (31.1%)
small clanteams (3-5) so small clans can participate on their own
18 (14.8%)
no clan tournament, next tournament should be for individuals
13 (10.7%)

Total Members Voted: 122

Author Topic: all cRPG CLAN FALLEN TOURNAMENT (number 03)  (Read 28386 times)

Offline Punisher

• Baron
  • Renown: 127
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Punisher
Re: all cRPG CLAN FALLEN TOURNAMENT (number 03)
« Reply #120 on: March 27, 2011, 06:24:56 pm »
Is anyone from the participating clans going to record it? So I know if I come to record or not.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 06:32:55 pm by Punisher »

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #121 on: March 27, 2011, 06:27:09 pm »
i was not aware of time changing to summer time, but since i already set up some time, i suppose we will stick to that (otherwise, i'd make it 1 hour earlier)

19:30 GMT is the tourney start - meaning like 3:05 hours from now on
http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/

is there a clan that has a serious problem with that? or did everybody expect it to be in 2:05? i have no problems to make it in 2:05.
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #122 on: March 27, 2011, 07:52:48 pm »
one last note: if you are not participating in the event or recording it, do not come to the server. the server player limit is very close to what the fighting clans need.
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline Tavuk_Bey

• Earl
  • Renown: 409
  • Infamy: 233
  • cRPG Player
  • herrroo, my näym iz bokkkseee änd i'm fukken ugry
    • View Profile
  • Faction: bashibazouk, the official jihad clan
  • Game nicks: tavuk
  • IRC nick: Minister of Shitstorm
« Reply #123 on: March 27, 2011, 10:41:02 pm »
lol KEBAB HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM PREMISES TONITE :(
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

roast and roast again until lambs become kebab

Offline Razzer

• Earl
  • Renown: 366
  • Infamy: 92
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Intermezzo
« Reply #124 on: March 27, 2011, 11:02:04 pm »
I wanna see the results nao! :shock:

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #125 on: March 27, 2011, 11:44:00 pm »
RESULTS
i counted it once only, but I hope it is ok. if you have any objection, feel free to post it.

a note about today's event:
1 - you should at least check forums before the tourney starts (main posts are marked in orange bold or in red - its 1 min to overlook everything important). since beginning it was announced that tournament will be at 19:30GMT and i confirmed that again when some people started to talk about it + included the link to GMT explanation and ETA to the tourney. still there was a huge mess about it. i especially "appreciate" bjord's comment when i joined the server like "welcome to the one who can't organize a tournament". it really is very motivating to make more events for people like you that don't know what time is it and still bitch about it... Is HRE the only clan that reads forums?
2 - if you are lazy to read the rules (a few lines of text) you should ask at least those that know them on your TS. as i said before, its impossible to organize a lot of people if they missbehave. i'm sure some people like to hear constant punch punch punch, but i'm also sure there is way more people who are not interested to hear this sound all around and/or to listen to it in recorded videos.
3 - i decided to enforce the rules via deducting points to those that missbehave. i want a swift organized event where nobody will wait to long before fighting etc (and as well an event which won't take to much of my time) - i don't know what else should i do than to use a nasty way. looking back 5 points down was quite harsh, but as i said before, i don't know another way. i'm quite sure if i'd put 1 point down instead, it would provoke people to missbehave even more.
4 - if you have some ideas about rules or tournament system, please bring them on...
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 11:46:32 pm by Beauchamp »

Offline Razzer

• Earl
  • Renown: 366
  • Infamy: 92
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Intermezzo
« Reply #126 on: March 27, 2011, 11:46:38 pm »
Wow that's close! :oops:

Offline VVarlord

• Count
  • Renown: 176
  • Infamy: 86
  • cRPG Player
  • Simmer down and pucker up
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Waylander
  • Game nicks: Waylander_VVar
  • IRC nick: Boldkorn
« Reply #127 on: March 27, 2011, 11:53:20 pm »
Well played all from what i heard on teamspeak it was supposed to be a really good tournament.

Any ideas on when the next one will be?

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #128 on: March 27, 2011, 11:54:39 pm »
8:5-8:0-8:0-8:1-8:0

Achievement unlocked
STEAMROLL

GG guys

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #129 on: March 27, 2011, 11:56:33 pm »
I have no ETA on clan tournament, but for sure there will be more, just a bit later.

The next tournament should be a tournament of couples, I hope Smasol will help me with organization of the event. There again won't be any registrations etc. But of course you can start to find your fighting buddies from now on. I think it should be melee only. Still this tourney is only "in the idea" stage atm.

and i forgot to thank to everybody who came to the event and behaved in a mature way so i'm doing it now, ty :o)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 11:58:34 pm by Beauchamp »

Offline VVarlord

• Count
  • Renown: 176
  • Infamy: 86
  • cRPG Player
  • Simmer down and pucker up
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Waylander
  • Game nicks: Waylander_VVar
  • IRC nick: Boldkorn
« Reply #130 on: March 28, 2011, 12:04:14 am »
8:5-8:0-8:0-8:1-8:0

Really nice results pitty about the end result but theres always next time.

Offline Razzen

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Razzen
  • IRC nick: Razzen
« Reply #131 on: March 28, 2011, 12:10:35 am »
Really nice results pitty about the end result but theres always next time.
Altho the next ones are probably going to be 2v2, meaing it will be in couples.

Offline Sir_Bertran

• Knight
  • Renown: 43
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Robber-baron of The Pillagers.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Pillagers
  • Game nicks: Sir_Bertran
« Reply #132 on: March 28, 2011, 12:41:10 am »
 All simple.Noone will brake rulees, if all would be in spectators, and only fighters and admin on the field.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 12:46:10 am by Sir_Bertran »
We'll pillage your village!

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #133 on: March 28, 2011, 01:04:10 am »
After speaking with Vicious666 about the tournament, Xant issue etc. I have to explain following:

When it came to the fighting itself, it is obvious that Mercs beated everybody and can easily be regarded as winners from this point of view. If you'd ask me who fought the best, I'd say that the Mercs did and I have absolutely no problem at all to admit that. They are not officialy listed on the 1st place however, because they got -5 points for killing me and so by following the official announced rules, the tournament was officialy won by Risen.

I have 1 main objective in cRPG that stands above all others - it si the Fallen clan. The tournament is in the first place for promoting us as a clan and closely in the second line it is for the fun. I almost don't care at all about anything else. I don't care about Xant, but since he pissed me off once in the tourney thread by constant trolling I said he won't be allowed to the tourneys, I won't change this decision (as i try not to change anything i say or agree on with anybody and this includes your 5 down too).

Vicious666 told me, that some Mercs think I reduced 5 points just because you were Mercs. I didn't do it because you were Mercs. I gave 10 down to turks, 5 down to grey. I really don't care who will win the tourney (except for the Brigade). If I wouldn't like Mercs to win, i don't think I'd forfeited Shogunate 2 matches in qualifiers (effectively reducing their points by 20 in the previous tournament not even allowing them to go to finals) - for the same mistake as Oberyn did before btw (*). And I believe that if i'd be standing close to Risen or Strangers and had 5 brains to follow everything what is happening around, they'd get not 5, but 50 down too. Just get over it, once its you, before it were Shogunate and I can honestly tell that I easily would punish even Brigade if i'd get a reason. I don't have problem with Mercs as a clan, if anything I only have problem with some of your members that behave imo like retards. But I have no desire to punish the whole group because I also like a few your members (however I admit they seem to be a minority for me).

You also said that you maybe won't come to the next tournament. In the end its up to decision of everybody if he wants to come or not. If you don't like the tourneys for any reason, than of course don't come. On the other hand if I'd get a choice if I want to see Mercs in tourneys or not, I'd of course vote for the first option (as well as most of the other people would i hope).

B.

* shogunate matches were forfeited because i announced ahead that breaking rules of the fighting will result in this. before i didn't announce that so mercs/grey fight was only repeated.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 01:13:48 am by Beauchamp »

Offline DarkFox

• Knight
  • Renown: 42
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 28, 2011, 01:11:11 am »
Are there going to be a video of tournament? :)