Author Topic: Polls on Wooki, Lilith/Nuffen AND [ptx] - DISCUSSION  (Read 26314 times)

Offline AngryScotsman

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Polls on Wooki and Lilith/Nuffen - DISCUSSION
« Reply #120 on: February 27, 2011, 07:25:20 pm »
It looked very much like you got kicked for polling against him, which'd make sense.
He didn't draw out the round. It was easily accessible. He was alone against 5. It was a low building. Your poll was not justified.

I believe that was the reason you were kicked. I might be wrong on that one ofcourse, but I do think, that if that was the reason, it would be legit.

It's worth pointing out it doesn't actually matter who says what since there is a complete lack of guidance for admins so that any "reason" is enough even if it isn't a "good" reason.

And, like I said, that's not why I am here: I have never been kicked for polling the last man on roof tops. How do I know this? Because I only poll time asters when no admins are on: the admins usually kick the same people I would poll for wasting time. And this is all off topic and irrelevant anyway.

Offline Ronrinesu

• Knight
  • Renown: 30
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
  • Insanity is as one percieves.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CPCP
  • Game nicks: Juliet
« Reply #121 on: February 27, 2011, 07:27:10 pm »
It's worth pointing out it doesn't actually matter who says what since there is a complete lack of guidance for admins so that any "reason" is enough even if it isn't a "good" reason.

And, like I said, that's not why I am here: I have never been kicked for polling the last man on roof tops. How do I know this? Because I only poll time asters when no admins are on: the admins usually kick the same people I would poll for wasting time. And this is all off topic and irrelevant anyway.

In that case you are not that person, as that person kicked a last person, -while- and admin was on.
I am sorry to have mistaken you. My posts declaring your post illegit is declared illegit and I hold nothing against it.
Blood is that which gives life, and that which takes it away. Treasure it as nothing more, nothing less.

Offline Vance

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 27, 2011, 07:29:24 pm »
In that case you are not that person, as that person kicked a last person, -while- and admin was on.
I am sorry to have mistaken you. My posts declaring your post illegit is declared illegit and I hold nothing against it.

I think you're giving him too much credit, I doubt he's capable of detecting when an admin is on. Plus I've seen him poll the last guy when no timewasting is going on. Make your own mind up though, of course ;)

lol that's like saying that you know because you know, pretty silly really.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 07:31:45 pm by Vance »

Offline Ronrinesu

• Knight
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
  • Insanity is as one percieves.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CPCP
  • Game nicks: Juliet
« Reply #123 on: February 27, 2011, 07:31:32 pm »
I think you're giving him too much credit, I doubt he's capable of detecting when an admin is on. Plus I've seen him poll the last guy when no timewasting is going on. Make your own mind up though, of course ;)

I can only say things. On what I see myself. I believe what I see with my own eyes. I wish not to slander a person who is wrongfully judged.

I will chose to believe that he isn't that person untill I can be sure that he is. I do not have any firm proof, afterall.
Thank you, in any case.
Blood is that which gives life, and that which takes it away. Treasure it as nothing more, nothing less.

Offline AngryScotsman

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: February 27, 2011, 07:33:57 pm »

lol that's like saying that you know because you know, pretty silly really.

No, its me pointing out HOW I remember it. And I know an admin isn't on because if he were I'd be kicked for polling. Logic is wonderful isn't it?

And you're going off topic.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 07:35:09 pm by AngryScotsman »

Offline Vance

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: February 27, 2011, 07:44:09 pm »
No, its me pointing out HOW I remember it. And I know an admin isn't on because if he were I'd be kicked for polling. Logic is wonderful isn't it?

And you're going off topic.

No it's just you pretending to authority you don't have. If you believe your silly comments about Lilith's admining are offtopic then you're wrong about that too. Look at the title of the thread.

Offline AngryScotsman

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 27, 2011, 07:47:40 pm »
At which point did I say my comments about his admining are off topic? Do enlighten me.

Offline Vance

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 27, 2011, 07:49:35 pm »
You don't need enlightenment, just some common sense ;)

Offline AngryScotsman

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 27, 2011, 07:50:39 pm »
You don't need enlightenment, just some common sense ;)

I read right through your bullshit and thats the comeback you have? Noted.

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
« Reply #129 on: February 27, 2011, 07:56:18 pm »
Ok.
This is kinda sad, I think. AngryScotsman, youve already admitted that the tk you got kicked for was intentional.
If anyone wanna get this confirmed, look at his ownpost here:
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,2493.0.html
"I admit intention on the second matter, though it was done as a joke at the end of the round. The team mate did not die."
So then thats out of the discussion.

Then to the poll kick that Ronrinesu is pointing out, I remember that insident. A guy was on a roof, that was VERY easy to access, on a huge front. It gave him the back free, but that was all. Angryscotsman then abused his poll-power to try to cheat his way to easy victory by poll kicking the person. In this action AngryScotsman dis an abuse that is worse than anything Ive ever done.

Hes also stated that the rules doesnt apply to him. If he wanna tk people as a joke, he is free to do that. He disregard the rules, and should not be allowed to play the game.

This is why he hates me, and he dont deserve any more answers. Please ignore him.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 08:04:31 pm by Lilith »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline AngryScotsman

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 27, 2011, 07:58:58 pm »
Ok.
This is kinda sad, I think. AngryScotsman, youve already admitted that the tk you got kicked for was intentional.
If anyone wanna get this confirmed, look at his own post here:
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,2493.0.html
So then thats out of the discussion.

Then to the poll kick that Ronrinesu is pointing out, I remember that insident. A guy was on a roof, that was VERY easy to access, on a huge front. It gave him the back free, but that was all. Angryscotsman then abused his poll-power to try to cheat his way to easy victory by poll kicking the person. In this action AngryScotsman dis an abuse that is worse than anything Ive ever done.

Hes also stated that the rules doesnt apply to him. If he wanna tk people as a joke, he is free to do that. He disregard the rules, and should not be allowed to play the game.

This is why he hates me, and he dont deserve any more answers. Please ignore him.

And this is why you shouldn't be an admin Lilith. In that same link you provide as evidence it clearly states in my post "I refuse to admit intention..." with reasons following.

You have no idea what the hell evidence is.

EDIT: And just before you spew out more bullshit, I will clearly state here why I have a problem with you.

I TKed unintentionally or intentionally. I know it was unintentional. The burden of proof is on you to show that it was intentional. You have no evidence of this at all. Your master defence for your lack of reasoning is that "admins don't need evidence" among other autocratic bullshit.

You are irrational: you are unfit to be an admin.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 08:03:00 pm by AngryScotsman »

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #131 on: February 27, 2011, 08:02:34 pm »
I admit intention on the second matter, though it was done as a joke at the end of the round. The team mate did not die. This is apparently against server rules (which may I point out were only published on this forum after I challenged this decision, someone had to copy them over from the Taleworlds forum). If that is the retrospective case, then I apologise.
I just read that. Seems like you did an intentional attack on a teammate. Sounds like good evidence to me :D
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline AngryScotsman

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 27, 2011, 08:05:04 pm »
I just read that. Seems like you did an intentional attack on a teammate. Sounds like good evidence to me :D

Yes, on the SECOND matter (stabbing Ganon for a laugh). I openly admit I was wrong there. However, I had tked right at the end of the round prior to this. That WAS accidental, and this appalling excuse of an admin somehow linked the two incidents. He didn't even get his facts right, accusing me of TWO TKs when there was in actuality only ONE.

And, to top it all off, he has no evidence: no logs, no screenshots, no videos, nothing. His defence is "I am an admin."
« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 08:07:39 pm by AngryScotsman »

Offline Karmazyn

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 27, 2011, 09:53:02 pm »
I would suggest that eu admins play a bit on NA siege server and watch how Nindurr_ATS moderate.
Si Deus Nobiscum quis contra nos

Offline Alex_C

• Knight
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Guard of Istiniar
  • Game nicks: IG_Earl_Alexander
  • IRC nick: ISPCA_Alexanger
« Reply #134 on: February 27, 2011, 10:01:55 pm »
I would suggest that eu admins play a bit on NA siege server and watch how Nindurr_ATS moderate.

Thanks for the input.