Author Topic: 4th Jousting Tournament 11th of August  (Read 61767 times)

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
Re: 2nd Jousting tournament finished, results in here.
« Reply #345 on: June 08, 2011, 11:00:05 pm »
I said loud and clear what i saw at the tournament, i was there all the time and didn't participate in jousting until the last match so i had the chance to see what you guys were doing there which makes your claims about me "not knowing what i talk about" quite ridiculous.
It wasn't hard for me to follow a few rules and keep my mouth shut when asked to, while it was obviously a big problem for you and your buddies.
Also, i stopped the spam here. If you wanna continue - feel free.

Edit: Toffi loving me more then someone else is bullshit, we are all the same there, if i did what you did on the tourney it would end up the same for me as it did for you.

If you hadn't started dragging up my weight then this thread wouldn't be where it is right now. Cmon surely you can see that? You trolled and I took the bait. Toffi, you? Can't you see that? Hmm? Surely even you can see this started from where gnjus started mentioning my weight?
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline Electro

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • when death smiles at us all we can do is smileback
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Electro
« Reply #346 on: June 08, 2011, 11:06:15 pm »
Murmilus please i know hes pissing you off but toffi has asked you numerouse times to stop
now i ask you as a fellow freind to stop the bandit is just trolling dont worry.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #347 on: June 08, 2011, 11:06:36 pm »
You trolled and I took the bait.

Pretty much, yeah. It was just a follow-up to the first apology made by your colleague, i almost continued with Electro but meh.....
You ruined our gaming experience at the tourney with your "behaviour", now the least you can endure is some trolling. You deserved it.  :wink:

You lads should look up to your clan leader, maybe you learn some manners for next time.
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Toffi

• Knight
  • Renown: 43
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Honoured Guard)
« Reply #348 on: June 08, 2011, 11:10:11 pm »
If you hadn't started dragging up my weight then this thread wouldn't be where it is right now. Cmon surely you can see that? You trolled and I took the bait. Toffi, you? Can't you see that? Hmm? Surely even you can see this started from where gnjus started mentioning my weight?

no actually it started because you said Gnjus was born in a toilet and after that he insulted you beiing fat.

Proof:

Ah yes, toilets, you'll have a new home once they've been added! Sure you'd feel at home since you were born in one!

That's what I see. But I hate spamming in here! And I also always want to have the last word in my thread, but if you come again and again and want to answer me, the whole thread gets filled with ****.

@ Gnjus why should we all be the same here? Everybody is different and if I see Gnjus ingame I think different about you than if I see Balton ingame. Also it's more fun if you like some people, it enforces teamplay.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 11:11:22 pm by Toffi »

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: June 08, 2011, 11:14:22 pm »
For him i suggest running in circles around that jousting fence until he loses some weight in real life.  :twisted:

Look at the dates toffi, clearly this came before my toilet comment. Cmon don't try covering up for gnjus.. I'm 100% correct at saying he trolled me, he admits he trolled me and now you're defending him..

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #350 on: June 08, 2011, 11:16:42 pm »
@ Gnjus why should we all be the same here? Everybody is different and if I see Gnjus ingame I think different about you than if I see Balton ingame. Also it's more fun if you like some people, it enforces teamplay.

Indeed, we all have people who we like or dislike, love or hate, enjoy playing with or despise. What i meant was our behavior at the tournament, i believe that if I did all those things Murmur & co. did that i would also be kicked/banned/whatever, the rules should apply the same for all.
As for this "conversation" i say we finish it here and we all go to eat some roasted pig, with an apple between its teeth, after that we all go to the new toilets next to the jousting tracks and see what they're made of. Deal ?  :wink:
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Toffi

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: June 08, 2011, 11:17:45 pm »
Look at the dates toffi, clearly this came before my toilet comment. Cmon don't try covering up for gnjus.. I'm 100% correct at saying he trolled me, he admits he trolled me and now you're defending him..

Okay I'm sorry I didn't see that, but you were complaining about the comment about your weight, and this came after your comment about the toilet cleaner. Now stop it.

Thread closed for you

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: June 08, 2011, 11:20:38 pm »
For him i suggest running in circles around that jousting fence until he loses some weight in real life:twisted:

How is that not about my weight toffi? It came after I apologised. My last post.

Offline Toffi

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: June 08, 2011, 11:23:44 pm »
How is that not about my weight toffi? It came after I apologised. My last post.

Yes you are right I didn't read through the whole sentence because I am sick of these discussions in here.

Offline Erika_Furudo

• Peasant
  • Renown: 7
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: June 09, 2011, 01:51:37 pm »
Toffi. I would not mind you making a new thread for every jousting tournament event. This makes it easier to see if there's a new event going. Instead of believeing it might just be the old thread.
Plus this thread also have alot of old comments(i.e those on the first page) that are a bit misleading and so on.

You can just copy paste the first post into a new thread. Just saying that it would be much better for most of us.
(It's not like you're having this event so often. So it won't really be spam either)

Offline Toffi

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: June 09, 2011, 04:44:51 pm »
I will think about it.

Offline gazda

• Earl
  • Renown: 483
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • Its almost harvesting season.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Saracens
  • Game nicks: Gazda_the_Swine
  • IRC nick: gazda
« Reply #356 on: June 09, 2011, 08:51:10 pm »
Hello, on the last tournament I saw all the flaws of the map which was used. So I created a new map

This map is made for jousting only and has only jousting facilities.When creating this map I was focusing on the functionality rather then good looks.

Map overview

Only way to enter in jousting area is by gate, which is opened and closed by a winch system in guard house, you cant jump in jousting are from walls and viewing areas couse its blocked with barriers

spawnpoints are marked black

rail is the hight of a horses back

other pictures
(click to show/hide)

download link
http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2955

Offline Toffi

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: June 09, 2011, 09:05:38 pm »
brilliant, but it will be some time left until the next tournament, could you add some flags, and trees outside the arena, amybe also a hill and stuff, sobasically improve the look? But else the idea is awesome and I like your affords!

Offline gazda

• Earl
  • Renown: 483
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • Its almost harvesting season.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Saracens
  • Game nicks: Gazda_the_Swine
  • IRC nick: gazda
« Reply #358 on: June 09, 2011, 09:34:42 pm »
brilliant, but it will be some time left until the next tournament, could you add some flags, and trees outside the arena, amybe also a hill and stuff, sobasically improve the look? But else the idea is awesome and I like your affords!

ofcourse, im glad you like it

Offline Toffi

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: June 09, 2011, 09:43:38 pm »
ofcourse, im glad you like it

of course! :D and check if the spawns aren't bugged please! :D