Author Topic: Let's take a moment and LOL together.  (Read 17264 times)

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
Re: Let's take a moment and LOL together.
« Reply #255 on: January 18, 2012, 10:09:35 pm »
is anyone still wondering why Harpag suddenly gets all defensive?
I'll tell you why. Because I consider you a sociopath. You are an intelligent person with a distorted mind. So you very well simulates a decent person, but you can not fool me, because I know your true motivation. You put too much effort into tracking other people.

This is sick.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #256 on: January 18, 2012, 10:13:47 pm »
Right, but cheating, bypassing the rules, then lying about it shamelessly is totally normal behaviour. Those people aren't sociopaths at all XD. You know what I think is even more sick? People defending cheaters, and pretending they have the moral highground while doing so.
Funny Harpag, why do these accusations affect you so? Obviously you are not involved in any of these things, or have any knowledge of them. Why would you defend these cheating, lying scum? 

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #257 on: January 18, 2012, 10:21:28 pm »
Every cheater should be punished! This is obvious. I am not defending cheaters, I just do not like "industrial" informers!

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: January 18, 2012, 10:25:12 pm »
Just think it's kind of funny. Like gangster "morality". Cops and detectives are disgusting creatures, but hardcore criminals are just regular normal people trying to make ends meet. Ass backwards.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #259 on: January 18, 2012, 10:28:23 pm »
Clicked on those links and laughed my ass off. I wanna have the same drink that those comrades are having.  :)
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #260 on: January 18, 2012, 10:29:45 pm »
I'll tell you why. Because I consider you a sociopath. You are an intelligent person with a distorted mind. So you very well simulates a decent person, but you can not fool me, because I know your true motivation. You put too much effort into tracking other people.
This is sick.

I'm flattered thank you,

You call me sociopath others call me "determined".  Point is Harpag I'm sociopath or not (I might be), it doesn't change the fact that these people are cheating and these two links is NOTHING compared to what I gave to the developers. I'm telling it here, I gave list of multi-accounts like 1 guy owning 7-8 alt characters. Its not just one or two people you know, there are many.

I kept battle ID's and compared them to each other. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure this one out.

For example : Druzhina_Antip

http://www.c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesupcoming#!?page=battleroster&id=927 Antrit is Antip
http://www.c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesupcoming#!?page=battleroster&id=962 Artrit is also Antip
http://www.c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesupcoming#!?page=battleroster&id=1047 Whenever you see Antip, you never see the other two

EDIT : change the last digits of battle ids to 927, 962, 1047

Another example : STR_Han_Hanich : says that Dubiena is his wife. Very well, Kittiya is Gingers wife this is legit. Then who the hell is Dubina and what the hell he was doing on defenders side when STR attacked a castle?

I have a huge list of these things you know. Denying it only makes it worse.

let me tell you what is sick :

5 clans with obviously superior numbers, still need to cheat to take down 1 small clan with 2 small allies.

Cheers

EDIT : Since we started

Druzhina_Kondor , Druzhina_Grif, Druzhina_Berkyt

All 3 named after bird names in Russian, never seen together in 1 battle.

One last edit : Since you accused me for doing this for my own personal gain.

I reported myself when I had my hands on over 2 billion gold. UIF vs Merc. battle was still going on that time. Kapikulu asked me and I reported that to chadz (instantly) myself.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 10:36:36 pm by Noctivagant »

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: January 18, 2012, 10:38:14 pm »
Fucking ornithologists man. You can't trust them.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: January 18, 2012, 10:41:52 pm »
Preach it, brutha.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #263 on: January 18, 2012, 10:43:35 pm »
+1
For example : Druzhina_Antip

http://www.c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesupcoming#!?page=battleroster&id=927 Antrit is Antip
http://www.c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesupcoming#!?page=battleroster&id=962 Artrit is also Antip
http://www.c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesupcoming#!?page=battleroster&id=1047 Whenever you see Antip, you never see the other two

EDIT : change the last digits of battle ids to 927, 962, 1047

Another example : STR_Han_Hanich : says that Dubiena is his wife. Very well, Kittiya is Gingers wife this is legit. Then who the hell is Dubina and what the hell he was doing on defenders side when STR attacked a castle?

I love Russians but this Antip was always somehow antipathetic to me, don't know why. As for Han Hanich and his beloved Dubiena....maybe they're having marriage problems and she is defying him on purpose by fighting for the opposite side while they don't even talk to each other in real life ?  :wink:
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: January 18, 2012, 11:00:01 pm »
An annecdote to prove Noc's goodwill in this. Noc probably doesn't want to write about it cause they were friends of his, but I don't give a fuck. Some Russian guys who were very friendly to Mercs (yes, they exist XD) offered him a 3 month old character that was gen 40. Gen 40. Noc could have not only used the character, but used the cheating method they used to do the same thing to other characters. He didn't. He got them banned, because they were cheating cunts. THAT's morality. Not cronyism, not covering for people's disgusting crimes because they're your friends, but respecting the rules and the rest of the non-cheating community.

Offline Garem

• Count
  • Renown: 268
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • The Black Company forums
  • Faction: The Black Company
  • Game nicks: Garem_BlackCompany
« Reply #265 on: January 18, 2012, 11:08:05 pm »
Noctivigant the (meta-Crusader?),

Even as I began this post, I was intending to ask you to refrain from deviating from the already complex purpose of this thread. I don't see sufficient relevance between our two grievances- merely a coincidental party or two.

However, with several thousand views already, I change my mind. I don't know if what you say is true, and as I've said before, I don't believe that cheating is happening as endorsed by any particular faction or faction leader. But you've certainly piqued my interest and I hope your investigation continues, concurrently with an investigation by the developers who have much greater power of information to do so (not to mention, to react accordingly).

I believe it's safe to say that all fair players here appreciate the time spent on this matter, by devs, their support staff, and independent researchers like Noct.
The Black Company's Strategus Trainer
http://forum.melee.org/faction-halls/black-company-recruiting-na/
Forums: http://nadeathsquad.freeforums.org/
Formerly of the Fallen Brigade, Homeys4Lyfe

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: January 18, 2012, 11:21:06 pm »
They ARE linked. If you can't see how a discussion about the overwhelming power of one particular alliance and the accusations of widespread cheating from the leading clan of that same massive alliance are linked, well...

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #267 on: January 18, 2012, 11:22:22 pm »
An annecdote to prove Noc's goodwill in this. Noc probably doesn't want to write about it cause they were friends of his, but I don't give a fuck. Some Russian guys who were very friendly to Mercs (yes, they exist XD) offered him a 3 month old character that was gen 40. Gen 40. Noc could have not only used the character, but used the cheating method they used to do the same thing to other characters. He didn't. He got them banned, because they were cheating cunts. THAT's morality. Not cronyism, not covering for people's disgusting crimes because they're your friends, but respecting the rules and the rest of the non-cheating community.

That is not exactly true, he wanted to use that account until i checked the char and saw it was Level34 Gen40, after that we launched an investigation and had all accounts involved banned.

He was obviously not involved in the exploiting himself.
Just to make sure it doesn't sound like that.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 11:26:40 pm by Meow »

Offline Fluffy_Muffin

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 429
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tribunal
  • Game nicks: Vivec_the_Poet
  • IRC nick: Umbra
« Reply #268 on: January 18, 2012, 11:25:32 pm »
But but but Nocti is the ultimate anticheater crusader Meow! He didnt even keep the stuff in strat he gained by the bug! Oh wait...
Defy me, and you will know what it is to stand against a god.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: January 18, 2012, 11:26:38 pm »
But the first thing he did was come to the devs yes? Probably to give up his old account so he could only use that one? I don't think he knew how old the character was until you checked for him. Anyways I just heard about this in some random discussion, I realize I probably don't have all the info.