Author Topic: FCC declare war on Occitan  (Read 21062 times)

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
Re: FCC declare war on Occitan
« Reply #120 on: November 08, 2011, 07:23:07 am »
oh boy. well for one... it wasnt Occitan Vs Fallen. you guys arent without friends and neither is Fallen.
as for NE, well it does seem more or less intact, if you ever look at the list of people who show up for any occitan/hosp fights... its all NE guys. maybe its not what it was... i dunno and i dont really care that much, the relevant part is that the list of people who show up on occ/hosp side are also all the same guys who show up against us in all our fights. ATS picked a fight with us by hitting some of our members who were traveling, and occ/hosp threw enough shit our way and that was enough to push us into war when considering other issues going on over there. you say you guys woulda been screwed in khudan area, but i call bullshit. if you had been setting up in un-claimed land and not trying to exterminate a clan that we get along with, i dont think we would have had any reason to fight you, even if you did sign vs us. but you are fighting a war of extermination and that complicates things.

as for you badplayer... you apparently hate us a lot, and none of us knows why, feel free to enlighten us in public or private.

anyways, war is here, so lets try to at least make it a good one ya?

when i look at you roster list it's all the same fallen hre tkov tkoh lljk :D

« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 12:49:10 am by arowaine »
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #121 on: November 08, 2011, 07:26:57 am »
+1
Why declare war without a clear reason? Paranoid much? And you wonder why people dont like you..

well im pretty unpopular amongst clans we have warred against, but i think do ok with everyone else. its kinda expected isnt it?

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #122 on: November 08, 2011, 08:17:26 am »
Why declare war without a clear reason?

For fun, can a better reason truly exist in our hearts?
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Sphinxer

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _Sphinx_
« Reply #123 on: November 08, 2011, 08:57:53 am »
It's a game, and without war, Strategus would be so freaking boring ...

This said, we had to pick enemies, to make it more interesting, to have our members not playing other "not as good but less bugged than cRPG" games and to keep it fun. You happened to be the ones with the most reasons why to attack ("most" could be 1 as much as I care...).

So be a man, accept the situation and fight like a man. Stop trying to be the "victim" to have some random clans showing up having your back ... Good if some do as we don't really see you as a threat, just that annoying mosquito biting you and flying away before you can crush it ...

Take example on these kids .. they fight cause that's what's expected, not because they really hate each other.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqC6B9K8-40&list=LLaw9wvXiVx4SgM3X5ermMWg&feature=mh_lolz

It's a sport, and fights happen all the time. Well cRPG it's a game and wars happen all the time. The way you deal with it makes you look good, or bad, and right now with all the crying and the drama, damn you look like queers...

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
« Reply #124 on: November 08, 2011, 01:51:07 pm »
Well not my fault if you guys arent able to figth us on a fair shot. You always need a lot more player base to win that your problems.
Glad to know that merc are going with fallen aswell this is getting interesting again.

yeah i know strat is base on figth. For us we been figthing till the beging not siting on our ass taking ai village but yeah come with your coalition you just look worst. Glad you need more than 5 clan to take us out hahah.
Ho yeah we are going to figth even if you need to make it 5v1

Ho yeah I almost forgot the best post of FCC....

FCC to enter next Strategus with a Clean Slate
« on: September 11, 2011, 04:39:18 »
FCC is now neutral with all other factions (unless they declare us enemies).
We will not carry any grudges/alliances or NAPs to the next version of strategus.

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,15549.0.html
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 12:49:36 am by arowaine »
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: November 08, 2011, 02:07:21 pm »
+1
BUTTHURT?

Offline Gheritarish le Loki

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 08, 2011, 02:20:25 pm »
+3
If i remember LLJK_Goretooth with 940 troops attacked Fallen in the north at Tulbuk in the same time that Occi/Hospi attacked them in the south?

What is even more funny is that you thinked that Fallen would have lost the war against you, may because you thinked that you were more, and now you cry because they are more than you, trying to be the victim, but you know god wills it...

Offline kukufarikki

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lots and Lots of Jolly Knights
  • Game nicks: LLJK_EAZIO_CROSSBOTORE
  • IRC nick: papikkikikki
« Reply #127 on: November 08, 2011, 02:39:00 pm »
If i remember LLJK_Goretooth with 940 troops attacked Fallen in the north at Tulbuk in the same time that Occi/Hospi attacked them in the south?

What is even more funny is that you thinked that Fallen would have lost the war against you, may because you thinked that you were more, and now you cry because they are more than you, trying to be the victim, but you know god wills it...

the LLJK battle was a mistake, BADPLAYER coerced Goretooth into setting up the battle, and he was promptly yelled at by spergs
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Quote from: Gildiss
I saw Tears and Shik put a bag over Goatee's kind innocent head and put him into the back of a FEMA truck! WAKE UP CRPG!

Offline Count_Curtis

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • There's no cure for being a cunt
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Captain_Ludd / Curtis
  • IRC nick: Curtis
« Reply #128 on: November 08, 2011, 04:21:22 pm »
+2
Yeah the goretooth thing was a misunderstanding which was sorted out

And arowaine, your messages look like the hate mail i get when i play call of duty on the xbox
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Thax

• Knight
  • Renown: 70
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Thax
« Reply #129 on: November 08, 2011, 04:41:09 pm »
+1
Never mind the fact that you are harboring bandits in your land, never mind that those bandits attacked us unprovoked and that we made a declaration of extermination on the outlaws before you decided to give them succor...
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 05:07:22 pm by Thax »

Offline sWalker

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 26
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: November 08, 2011, 04:51:07 pm »
+2
And now the truth must come out...the sWalker must sadly admit that he has procreated with too many wenches at his taverns and the population explosion has necessitated this war. It is all the sWalker's fault.  It was the sWalker's unilateral decision to declare war on the whole lot of you.  Please don't take it personally...

And to the other point...the sWalker's bow is better than your bow Sequel. :rolleyes:

Offline Lordark

• Count
  • Renown: 155
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player
  • Please respect all admins and thier decisions.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Solo
  • Game nicks: Lordark
« Reply #131 on: November 08, 2011, 05:21:29 pm »
Im not crying actually I just wonder why to declare war so easily? I'll be honest and not have really been following up close the reason for war but usually you do some sort of negotiation before you decide to go to take big steps like that. Some people really take heart to this game and you guys saying things will be different this strat then joining Fallen again is like a kicking sand in the face. Fallen/BRD 4 ever then!
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 05:26:36 pm by Lordark »
Never forget the day Dragons came to Calradia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfLxHJY0lQI&feature=related
My personal theme song, We will never surrender!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg1xqAjQ5e4

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 08, 2011, 05:26:10 pm »
+3
not worth crying over a 5 dollar game

ïf it was a ten dolla game it'd be worth crying over, though
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 05:27:16 pm by Xant »
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Dehitay

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #133 on: November 08, 2011, 05:39:22 pm »
So actually what the Na (thinks Fcc and Fallen + other clans maybe aswell) is to PUT Fallens in Na territory! Interesting! Glad to know that 75% of the fallens are Eu ! I'm also really happy that we didn't go to the north, in Khudan area, were we would have been fucked so much by your coalition! Haha yeah, coalition, because this is what it is. Fallen Hre Gk FCC and probably more are coming aswell weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee................................................more enemies hahah! It look like an old story... yeah The NE. that nice empire! To bad it got destroy by 9 clan aswell.... Well i wish good luck to The FCC empire now! Have fun

Ps: if fallen are supose to deserve those lands why arent they able to figth for it alone ??? hahaha
Just to note, our EU allies are going to be about as active in this conflict as your own. Though if you really feel paranoid, feel free to go out of your way and attack them and convince them to supply us with goodies or come over and take revenge personally.

Offline Flawless

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
  • Cavalieres Co-Founder and Commander
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: Cavalieres_Flawless and Cavalieres_Undead
« Reply #134 on: November 08, 2011, 05:52:26 pm »
I may or may not have contributed to the overpopulation described my sWalker. Im waiting on the paternity test(s) to come back.