Author Topic: FCC declare war on Occitan  (Read 21059 times)

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
Re: FCC declare war on Occitan
« Reply #105 on: November 07, 2011, 11:52:32 pm »
by the way, what god do you guys worship? khorne?
every Foe We kill we do in gods name.

more blood for the blood god?

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #106 on: November 08, 2011, 12:12:16 am »
I only worship the god of fashion. and shim demands we cleanse this world of the outfit defunct.

Gonna need to start a new BRD faction called Fashion police.
Leader of BS

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #107 on: November 08, 2011, 12:44:16 am »
If you want to know the telling blow??  ATS moved east to join you guys instead of fighting us and it looked like a new NE was forming.  I actually was the pussy vegan who didn't want to declare war, but I think the collective vote of the clan is in the right - there is nothing more degrading to the human spirit than a tyrannical dictatorship and we must bring democracy to the oil fields of the steppes.  For the good of the people, red, white and fucking blue.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Gash

• Count
  • Renown: 151
  • Infamy: 29
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ATS/Occitan
« Reply #108 on: November 08, 2011, 01:10:52 am »
lol...

ATS farting in your general direction may be a Casus Belli for declaration of war against anyone.

While we haven't all moved to the east - we weren't going to stay squeezed in between FCC and LLJK.  Our move east was necessary thanks to this EU/NA invisible border, as there wasn't anywhere else to go that wasn't already claimed.

But jumping to conclusions and declaring war on those who respected their end of the bargain works too.. I guess.  Not really surprised at this point.

CRPG NA Server Admin

Offline Joseph

• Knight
  • Renown: 26
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
  • I am your worst french nightmare.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 08, 2011, 02:05:12 am »
Right, so we have so far ascertained that Matey is:
1. A lying piece of shit.
2. Conniving slut.
3. Bitch.

Thanks bud!

We can see that... Both sides have very convincing arguments.  :|
"Dam those peasants bite hard"

Offline Dehitay

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #110 on: November 08, 2011, 02:48:21 am »
there is nothing more degrading to the human spirit than a tyrannical dictatorship and we must bring democracy to the oil fields of the steppes.  For the good of the people, red, white and fucking blue.
Damn, democracy? I was hoping we could keep our tyrannical anarchy going. Also, why are we doing this for the French? They prefer lands south of the borderline.

Offline Matey

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 08, 2011, 02:56:43 am »
dont mind kesh... he just likes to mash his keyboard from time to time  8-)

Offline Damatacus_ATS

• Knight
  • Renown: 76
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 08, 2011, 05:53:21 am »
+1
If you want to know the telling blow??  ATS moved east to join you guys instead of fighting us and it looked like a new NE was forming.  I actually was the pussy vegan who didn't want to declare war, but I think the collective vote of the clan is in the right - there is nothing more degrading to the human spirit than a tyrannical dictatorship and we must bring democracy to the oil fields of the steppes.  For the good of the people, red, white and fucking blue.

Ah ha, the truth comes out. I new you guys were full of shit saying you declared war over an insult. I figured this had everything to do with ATS moving east. We simply went to the area where there was no claims on the land. Hospitaller and Ocitan have refused all along to ally with us due to your clans threats of attacking them if they did. Then you just go ahead and do it anyway. Typicall. Also, we are the good guys and FCC is evil.

Offline Huey Newton

• Duke
  • Renown: 555
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Huey_Newton
« Reply #113 on: November 08, 2011, 06:00:55 am »
+1
This thread should be less about occitan, hospitaller, ats, FCC
More about me and Balton

go

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 08, 2011, 06:24:10 am »
Balton is a cool guy. And as for the other dude mentioned, we don't talk about Δ-males here.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Miracle

• Count
  • Renown: 237
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: s0mali_piratez
  • Game nicks: Miracle
  • IRC nick: Miracle
« Reply #115 on: November 08, 2011, 06:34:31 am »
+3
I've heard of Balton, but have no idea who the other guy is.  Must be new or something.
also free allers, permaban digglez imo
is there anyone (NH members excluded) that would have an issue with that? basically allers is big pun and digglez is fat joe, nobody would say no to that trade

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
« Reply #116 on: November 08, 2011, 06:45:20 am »
+2
So actually what the Na (thinks Fcc and Fallen + other clans maybe aswell) is to PUT Fallens in Na territory! Interesting! Glad to know that 75% of the fallens are Eu ! I'm also really happy that we didn't go to the north, in Khudan area, were we would have been fucked so much by your coalition! Haha yeah, coalition, because this is what it is. Fallen Hre Gk FCC and probably more are coming aswell weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee................................................more enemies hahah! It look like an old story... yeah The NE. that nice empire! To bad it got destroy by 9 clan aswell.... Well i wish good luck to The FCC empire now! Have fun

Ps: if fallen are supose to deserve those lands why arent they able to figth for it alone ??? hahaha
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 07:02:01 am by arowaine »
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T

Offline BADPLAYERold

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 362
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PRO
  • Game nicks: BADPLAYER
« Reply #117 on: November 08, 2011, 07:05:31 am »
+1
So actually what the Na thinks is ( fcc and fallen + other clans maybe aswell) is to PUT Fallens in Na territory! Interesting! Glad to know that 75% of the fallens are Eu ! I'm also really happy that we didn't go to the north, in Khudan area, were we would have been fucked so much by your coalition! Haha yeah, coalition, because this is what it is. Fallen Hre Gk FCC and probably more are coming aswell weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee................................................more enemies hahah! It look like an old story... yeah The NE. that nice empire! To bad it got destroy by 9 clan aswell.... Well i wish good luck to The FCC empire now! Have fun

Ps: if fallen are supose to deserve those lands why arent they able to figth for it alone ??? hahaha

Don't forget TKOV/H too, I love how Kesh says the reason for war was because it looked like a new NE is forming, well he is right about that it's just FCC is the one forming it.

Offline Matey

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 08, 2011, 07:18:43 am »
+1
oh boy. well for one... it wasnt Occitan Vs Fallen. you guys arent without friends and neither is Fallen.
as for NE, well it does seem more or less intact, if you ever look at the list of people who show up for any occitan/hosp fights... its all NE guys. maybe its not what it was... i dunno and i dont really care that much, the relevant part is that the list of people who show up on occ/hosp side are also all the same guys who show up against us in all our fights. ATS picked a fight with us by hitting some of our members who were traveling, and occ/hosp threw enough shit our way and that was enough to push us into war when considering other issues going on over there. you say you guys woulda been screwed in khudan area, but i call bullshit. if you had been setting up in un-claimed land and not trying to exterminate a clan that we get along with, i dont think we would have had any reason to fight you, even if you did sign vs us. but you are fighting a war of extermination and that complicates things.

as for you badplayer... you apparently hate us a lot, and none of us knows why, feel free to enlighten us in public or private.

anyways, war is here, so lets try to at least make it a good one ya?

Offline Lordark

• Count
  • Renown: 155
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player
  • Please respect all admins and thier decisions.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Solo
  • Game nicks: Lordark
« Reply #119 on: November 08, 2011, 07:23:01 am »
Why declare war without a clear reason? Paranoid much? And you wonder why people dont like you..
Never forget the day Dragons came to Calradia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfLxHJY0lQI&feature=related
My personal theme song, We will never surrender!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg1xqAjQ5e4