Author Topic: FCC declare war on Occitan  (Read 20960 times)

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
Re: FCC declare war on Occitan
« Reply #75 on: November 07, 2011, 08:54:23 am »
+1
Karma you forget.

BIRD CLAN

has a theme song personally made and recorded by Smooth rich.

Smoothrich's song was pretty much the only part of BIRD CLAN that I took seriously in the first place. I also forgot that we were both brothers to the cause of god for a short time!
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline Gheritarish le Loki

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 07, 2011, 12:40:26 pm »
I don´t understand why hospitalers do their best to avoid a war? Isn´t it the meaning of strat?

Does FCC are so powerfull that hospi are affraid of them?

Oh and why do we need a reason to declare war?

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #77 on: November 07, 2011, 03:43:42 pm »
+1
Occ/Hosp need to get on the same page for its members.

Some of them are overtly hostile while others say why fight we are all for peace and love.

It is rather confusing. FCC is a democratic group. We took a vote on the issue of war. It passed. Not much more needed diplomatically then that.
We looked at who was signing against us in all our strat fights and it was a core gorup of ATS/Hosp/Occ (generally in that order). We have declared war on those three groups. Maybe one day we can have piece but peace can not be appreciated till some blood is shed.

also maybe a good idea to stop calling our dimplomat a cunt and various other negative terms.

Ohay
Leader of BS

Offline Sphinxer

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _Sphinx_
« Reply #78 on: November 07, 2011, 04:27:05 pm »
Occ/Hosp need to get on the same page for its members.

Some of them are overtly hostile while others say why fight we are all for peace and love.

It is rather confusing. FCC is a democratic group. We took a vote on the issue of war. It passed. Not much more needed diplomatically then that.
We looked at who was signing against us in all our strat fights and it was a core gorup of ATS/Hosp/Occ (generally in that order). We have declared war on those three groups. Maybe one day we can have piece but peace can not be appreciated till some blood is shed.

also maybe a good idea to stop calling our dimplomat a cunt and various other negative terms.

Ohay

Couldnt have said it better... Now can we fight? The pre-action drama has been written(damn too intense RP), now shall we spill blood ?

Offline Count_Curtis

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • There's no cure for being a cunt
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Captain_Ludd / Curtis
  • IRC nick: Curtis
« Reply #79 on: November 07, 2011, 05:12:36 pm »
Waaaaah *cry* stop attacking us! *Ultra cry* WAAAAH! we dont want to be brutally murdered by BRD and its epicness! *Super ultra boo-hoo cry* WAAH WAAH we just want to carry on having a crap war with fallen over land we dont even own! *Ultra mega super cry mode*
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 05:15:22 pm by Count_Curtis »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Decurtius

• Knight
  • Renown: 32
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Decurtius
« Reply #80 on: November 07, 2011, 05:24:30 pm »
+1
Let it be war then.
The position in wich you did put us is an uneasy one. As even stated by Bale, who claims inimity comes from our part, FCC unanimously voted for war, while we presented peace. The matter at hand is that we are fighting a war for survival against a clan who swore our annihilation. But we fight home, in NA land, for our own existence. By siding with them, during the conflict, you displayed your interest in having us eradicated as well.

I do hope you have very little success in this war, for it would greatly endanger any possibility for peace afterward. Now, as a clan, yes there is inimity between all of us, and I myself received my fair share of insults even tough I never participated in any quarrel of any sort. That being said, we have to exist as explained to Matey previously. Fallen can ask for peace, relocate and ask for terms. But they won't, pride tells them otherwise.

Helping genocidals against those who want to live. This is the OCC/Hosp perception of your intervention in this war, and it doesn't work in the way of peace for nobody, since it doesn't leave us with any way out but victory, and even tough you claim this war for balance, balance we do not see as long as we do not have a firm foot on a piece of land, that we can call home, one nobody can deny, especially those who would like to eradicate us, and this is what Fallen promised us prior to this war, not matter where we located. So we fight for existence.

Blood there shall be, but it will be more bad blood I fear, since it is a criminal act of aggression against our very existence. I understand you won't continue a conflict where the Fallen do not stand a chance, for it would be useless. Then I will say this: prepare yourselves with an honorable way out of this war. the Fallen demise is inevitable.

If indeed, as Matey claimed to me yesterday, you want peace and fear our hostile behavior toward you, then gestures of goodwill are overdue and the very topic of this war bodes badly toward that objective, since once more, you have us fight for mere survival, no other option having been mentioned or considered in the way of diplomacy. It is therefore interpretated as a felony by our members, and even as foes, you have to understand the logic of this reasoning.

Let it be war if war you wish. But one has to be careful what he wishes for.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 05:33:29 pm by Decurtius »

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
« Reply #81 on: November 07, 2011, 05:51:37 pm »
+1
but this... war, seems pointless and out of the new world order that looms for NA strat.

This talk of a peaceful new world order upsets and insults me! Your wishes for world peace directly threaten our way of life: war!

We grow weary of peace, and have found our target.

Offline Decurtius

• Knight
  • Renown: 32
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Decurtius
« Reply #82 on: November 07, 2011, 05:55:23 pm »
So be it.
Still, it was our peace, the explanation of our quarrels, the meaning of our swords, and the content of my message.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 06:02:27 pm by Decurtius »

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #83 on: November 07, 2011, 07:15:03 pm »
+3
I completely understand what you're saying Decurtius. I too think cav are way too OP, and need to be nerfed.

NERF CAV NERF CAV NERF CAV
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #84 on: November 07, 2011, 07:43:17 pm »
+1

If indeed, as Matey claimed to me yesterday, you want peace and fear our hostile behavior toward you

uhh I don't recall claiming that. We did talk a lot though, so maybe you misinterpreted something I said. If we feared hostile behaviour we wouldn't have declared war.

Offline SeQuel

• Earl
  • Renown: 446
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SeQueL
  • IRC nick: SeQueL
« Reply #85 on: November 07, 2011, 07:54:59 pm »
What this conversation as turned into http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUyLwXhqlWU

Offline Thax

• Knight
  • Renown: 70
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Thax
« Reply #86 on: November 07, 2011, 08:03:07 pm »
+2
Here Decurtius I made this for you.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 10:53:35 pm by Thax »

Offline Dehitay

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #87 on: November 07, 2011, 08:05:09 pm »
+1
The Fallen, for instance, declared an unjust war on us, and were confident they could eradicate us.

That's nothing more than a dirty stinking lie! We never declared war. We were hoping we could completely slaughter you in the shadows while you weren't paying attention. And this so called war between us is entirely your fault. We never gave you the idea that you should fight back. That was completely your own doing!

Btw, I find it entertaining how quickly a single thread can make everybody angry. I've yet to see any real problems in any of the battles I'd been in so far. All the trash talking had been fun to date. Since a vast number of Fallen members aren't intelligent enough to equip themselves, I often ended up letting Occitan or Hospitaller know that without any weapons I would be forced to resort to violent deadly rape. And in the end, everybody had a good time with it.

Offline Glaurung

• Knight
  • Renown: 49
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Glaurung, Fallen_Gnome, Fallen_Bernard_le_renard
« Reply #88 on: November 07, 2011, 08:14:18 pm »
+3
Helping genocidals against those who want to live. This is the OCC/Hosp perception of your intervention in this war, and it doesn't work in the way of peace for nobody, since it doesn't leave us with any way out but victory, and even tough you claim this war for balance, balance we do not see as long as we do not have a firm foot on a piece of land, that we can call home, one nobody can deny, especially those who would like to eradicate us, and this is what Fallen promised us prior to this war, not matter where we located. So we fight for existence.

Go back to the north, the steppes were never meant to be your home. It is no holy land, I tell you. It is the land of eternal war, and only a fool would seek peace in such a place.

Offline Rogue

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 31
  • Margrave of Brandenburg
    • View Profile
    • HRE Forum
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Rogue_HRE Harald_HRE Lodwig_HRE Egidius_HRE
  • IRC nick: Rogue_HRE
« Reply #89 on: November 07, 2011, 08:48:16 pm »
Matey is not to be trusted, at all!

Even after years of being a faithful vassal, happily slaving away in all my wars of aggression on weaker and peaceful neighbours, he shows his true face. The "conniving slut " dares to resist demands of peaceful annexation, after rightfully acquiring a core on his pitiful lands, in order to proper develop these lands beyond the barren wasteland they were under is ill guided rule.

Sacrum Romanum Imperium