Poll

Is this admin doing their job correctly?

No
197 (52%)
Yes
182 (48%)

Total Members Voted: 378

Author Topic: [NA] Smoothrich: Lord of Admins, God of cRPG. Praise Him Within.  (Read 48007 times)

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: [NA] Smoothrich: Lord of Admins, God of cRPG. Praise Him Within.
« Reply #480 on: February 19, 2013, 07:43:53 pm »
+8
Well Kesh is obviously raging out hard on Smoothrich just because he was banned by him and he never liked him.

It seems to me that it is Smooth who is spergin out hard. *shrugs*

Y'all need to hug it out, develop some bromances. Smoothbabe just needs a good hug and some nice luvins and he will be a nice admin and a cool person, I'm sure of it, someone should send him a bunch of Valentine's day cards to make him feel better.

The item bombing isn't even the main thing here, its just a sideshow, even though its pretty much anti-fun.  FCC attacking within miliseconds of each attack ending so no gear can be managed, while bragging to mercs about making Ahmerrad item bombed, is just poor sportsmanship.  Its the multitude of other charges that have been investigated that really seal the deal on Kesh here.
Oh silly Smoothbabe, you can't ban off of bad sportsmanship!

« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 07:47:42 pm by Tears of Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline TheAppleSauceMan

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • dear god I hate throwers
    • View Profile
    • Look and you'll enjoy.
  • Faction: Dracul, RUFF RYDERS
  • Game nicks: Dracul_AppleSauce_FieldBauss | Wiff Khalifa | U_Having_A_Giggle_M8
« Reply #481 on: February 19, 2013, 07:49:25 pm »
+2
what about the broken hunting crossbows, normal hunting crossbows, broken hammers, broken rondel daggers, broken shortened military scythes, stacks of broken bolts and arrows, broken mauls, broken boar spears, broken two handed axes, 5+ different types of peasant body armors??? Anyone that played defense on these sieges saw all the crap your looking for. There is no secret why ranged or csites couldnt be used for half the battle. Anyone saying otherwise is a fool.

Well I've heard from multiple sources that a ton of the gear was old gear taken from Shik from previous battles they won, so that would explain that.

And the devs have said "deal with it" every other time someone complains about getting item bombed. It's never been ban worthy, and bans issued for strat offenses have always been issued by the dev team.

This times 100000.
I'm rock, nerf paper, scissors is fine. Welcome to c-RPG.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #482 on: February 19, 2013, 07:52:07 pm »
+4
2) The following is plain wrong from any admin but especially wrong from a head admin
03:27 <Shik> on topic
03:27 <Shik> i have 0 objections to a ban against kesh
03:27 <Shik> for real or imagined crimes

Either this was a genuine comment or it was a troll post but either way it was used as "Dev" approval for the ban on Kesh.

This was from a non-public IRC channel.  How Kesh got it is currently unknown, but it's not for public consumption.  By that I mean not everything should be taken seriously, since admins are still discussing stuff before reaching decisions.  So basically Kesh posted this because it makes Shik look bad, but really it means nothing.
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345

Offline Harrys Oil Can

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: February 19, 2013, 07:53:43 pm »
Well I've heard from multiple sources that a ton of the gear was old gear taken from Shik from previous battles they won, so that would explain that.
Lol, why would shik have those items??? He had a 2k shiny army with plate not hunting xbows. I can understand a small amount of shit gear. But who is gonna trek across the map with that shit as part of a siege army?

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: February 19, 2013, 07:59:25 pm »
This was from a non-public IRC channel.  How Kesh got it is currently unknown, but it's not for public consumption.  By that I mean not everything should be taken seriously, since admins are still discussing stuff before reaching decisions.  So basically Kesh posted this because it makes Shik look bad, but really it means nothing.

Yeah, and shockingly Tomas is one of the non admins who is always lurking in that channel without having any input on admin things, then mysteriously the log is leaked to kesh (with other peoples lines in the conversation removed) just to cause drama and Tomas uses it as a soapbox to demand Shik and I's dismissal.  I'm sure there is no connection.

Also, multiple people told me Kesh was bragging that his objective was to keep Ahmerrad locked down by attacking within miliseconds every battle while item bombing the city until no gear could spawn.  This is exactly what they have done, and are still doing.  Its just more exploits and abuse to ruin the gameplay, obsessed with winning instead of having fun.  The same attitude that drives people to multiaccount. 
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #485 on: February 19, 2013, 07:59:50 pm »
+2
What are you talking about?

I witnessed him trash-talking the entirety of the EU side to a new player to steer that player clear from playing on EU servers. Anyone with "Admin" as their title needs to be careful when they post, they can't talk/post like some typical troll when it comes to 'serious matters'. How can you not see that!? I'm genuinely shocked mate.

Not to mention, the countless other stuff he's done. If by Admin'ing you mean, his actions on the servers, you are right I don't have MUCH experience with that. To say that I can't amass an opinion of the way he Admins in general based on the stuff I read, is simply naive haha!

By admining, I mean the way he uses HIS ADMIN POWERS. Not the way he shit talks eu on the forums. Im sure you could see the difference m8.

@artyem: I'm not really pleased with the lennu thing or smooth changing his poll options. As far as smoothrich's admining decisions prior to banning kesh, I tend to agree with them. In regards to the kesh, none of us know the whole story, none of us have seen all the chat logs, read the threads in the admin lounge, or even know if there are any. I do know that not a singe admin has come out and said that Kesh shouldn't have been banned, so it leads me to believe that there is more evidence out there then the chat logs that kesh has posted.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
[NA] Smoothrich - new poll to better reflect current times.
« Reply #486 on: February 19, 2013, 08:02:41 pm »
+6
Since the old thread is run by smooth who apparently changed poll options or something, and since it is full of votes from months ago when Smoothrich was arguably behaving very differently... it seems time for a new thread where the votes will reflect smooth's recent and current admin-ing.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #487 on: February 19, 2013, 08:03:24 pm »
+10
best drama in months
Turtles

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
Re: [NA] Smoothrich - new poll to better reflect current times.
« Reply #488 on: February 19, 2013, 08:05:03 pm »
+2
You can post feedback about any admin on any server but do not create multiple threads for the same admin.

Offline bagge

• King
  • Renown: 1056
  • Infamy: 275
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: bagge
« Reply #489 on: February 19, 2013, 08:05:16 pm »
+2
Yes. Long live the just King Smoothrich
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #490 on: February 19, 2013, 08:10:23 pm »
+2
yeah the other thread is worthless when the admin being evaluated can manipulate it freely.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: February 19, 2013, 08:12:15 pm »
Yes. Long live the just King Smoothrich

My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #492 on: February 19, 2013, 08:12:34 pm »
+7
Yeah, Smoothrich,  it's just more exploits and abuse to ruin the gameplay, obsessed with winning instead of having fun.  The same attitude that drives people to exploit admin abilities.

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Tomas

• Marshall
  • Renown: 718
  • Infamy: 217
    • View Profile
    • Fallen Brigade Website
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Tomas
« Reply #493 on: February 19, 2013, 08:24:49 pm »
+5

I won't post the logs but I will point you (since you have access) at the conversation involving Smoothrich beginning at 03:51 and specifically at Smoothrich's quotes at 03:54.  You will note that clearly Smoothrich took Shik's words seriously enough to use them as proof of a "Dev decision" although when quoting he omitted the bit that makes Shik look bad.

As for who is leaking logs to Kesh.  I don't know who it is and it shouldn't have happened however that doesn't make Shik and Smoothrich's actions right. 

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: February 19, 2013, 08:27:33 pm »
I will announce a grand compromise.  I will resign as admin, as long as Kesh's account is escalated to a global ban, along with the accounts of Bangbros_Busty, Flying_Dildos, Texas_Obesity, and a full IP sweep is done of the other FCC members who are still questionable, along with finding out exactly how many accounts Kesh has accessed so they can all be globally banned.

I will sacrifice my privileges, my honor.. for justice.  That's all this is about.

I won't post the logs but I will point you (since you have access) at the conversation involving Smoothrich beginning at 03:51 and specifically at Smoothrich's quotes at 03:54.  You will note that clearly Smoothrich took Shik's words seriously enough to use them as proof of a "Dev decision" although when quoting he omitted the bit that makes Shik look bad.

As for who is leaking logs to Kesh.  I don't know who it is and it shouldn't have happened however that doesn't make Shik and Smoothrich's actions right.