Poll

Is this admin doing their job correctly?

No
197 (52%)
Yes
182 (48%)

Total Members Voted: 378

Author Topic: [NA] Smoothrich: Lord of Admins, God of cRPG. Praise Him Within.  (Read 47990 times)

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
Re: [NA] Smoothrich: Lord of Admins, God of cRPG. Praise Him Within.
« Reply #495 on: February 19, 2013, 08:35:25 pm »
+7
I will announce a grand compromise.  I will resign as admin, as long as Kesh's account is escalated to a global ban, along with the accounts of Bangbros_Busty, Flying_Dildos, Texas_Obesity, and a full IP sweep is done of the other FCC members who are still questionable, along with finding out exactly how many accounts Kesh has accessed so they can all be globally banned.

I will sacrifice my privileges, my honor.. for justice.  That's all this is about.

Lay your account on the line. If kesh/dildos/any other fcc are muliaccounting they get global banned. If they aren't, you get global banned.

In other words, race for pink slips.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #496 on: February 19, 2013, 08:37:01 pm »
what about the broken hunting crossbows, normal hunting crossbows, broken hammers, broken rondel daggers, broken shortened military scythes, stacks of broken bolts and arrows, broken mauls, broken boar spears, broken two handed axes, 5+ different types of peasant body armors??? Anyone that played defense on these sieges saw all the crap your looking for. There is no secret why ranged or csites couldnt be used for half the battle. Anyone saying otherwise is a fool.

The first attack was with the person who defeated shik with the leftover gear from that battle - he had attacked a poorly equipped village then we attacked him twice so they had gear that had been used several times and some peasant gear from the village mixed in.  Our first assault on the city was a probe where we catapulted a bunch of different walls to see which were weak.  We actually got rid of about 50-60 items from that army before the attack.  It was a leftover army we used to see if this city was glitched like the last one we attacked.  (And about carting it over - have you ever tried to sort gear with the shitty info tab?  most people don't want to waste the time of going item by item with me on what should most likely be gotten rid of - so I just tell them to sell any item where they have 5 or less of 1 item type)

Witchcraft's army had about 110-120 item types like dbrookz.  Hammers go with our longbow and rus bow users.  Items get broken after being used, hence -2, -4 with repeated use.  im sorry smoothrich didnt think to empty out the inventory after the the attacks on his city, but this happens to everyone, including us when we attacked hospitallers and we had to transfer gear to be run over and sold in a nearby village or to remnant when their castle got attacked by tkov - but the difference is they don't ban enemy side because they have the power to do so without any proper oversight.

Still not seeing where I, personally get banned, other than petty hatred of a bad admin.

And I said smoothrich fucked himself over by leaving his city - I said his items were going to get fucked up just by his failure not by any evil intent or action and i laughed about how stupid he was - thats very different from me saying that we were trying to item bomb or anything of that sort, its just stating the obvious of what he was doing by his failure.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 08:44:13 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: February 19, 2013, 08:39:09 pm »
There is like 4000 hammers in the city, there is not nearly as many long and rus bows.

Offline chesterotab

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [NA] Smoothrich - new poll to better reflect current times.
« Reply #498 on: February 19, 2013, 08:40:22 pm »
 For he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow
 For he's a jolly good fellow (pause), which nobody can deny!

promote Smoothrich to lead developer, the community wills it.

▲ ▲
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #499 on: February 19, 2013, 08:44:49 pm »
+2
There is like 4000 hammers in the city, there is not nearly as many long and rus bows.

Lol we never had more than a few hundred hammers on any of our armies - so dont blame that one on us.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #500 on: February 19, 2013, 08:46:08 pm »
+12
I will announce a grand compromise.  I will resign as admin, as long as Kesh's account is escalated to a global ban, along with the accounts of Bangbros_Busty, Flying_Dildos, Texas_Obesity, and a full IP sweep is done of the other FCC members who are still questionable, along with finding out exactly how many accounts Kesh has accessed so they can all be globally banned.

I will sacrifice my privileges, my honor.. for justice.  That's all this is about.

Comments like this just prove how terrible of admin you have become. You're desperately bargaining now, because you realized you royally messed up. Man up, admit you let rage and hatred cloud your judgement. Maybe the Dev's will take pity on you.

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: February 19, 2013, 08:50:44 pm »
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline In Cauda Venenum

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 21
  • not actually gay
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: Saturn_of_Chaos
« Reply #502 on: February 19, 2013, 09:05:29 pm »
+10
I'm an admin and I'm doing that job by trying to keep the game free of cheating exploits abuses and other things that we don't allow.
A few people shot arrows out of a stairwell at some point I guess and I-chat was flooded with rage sayign EXPLOITS PLEASE BAN, while our side had 3/4 of our gear unable to be spawned the entire battle due to FCC exploits.

I'm sorry that "shooting through staircases" I'm not gonna go around banning people for during a Strat Battle, a random bullshit thing that people will do in any map they can.
so your crooked idea of justice is appeasing anybody who is on your side of the battle, while ignoring the comments of everybody else who isn't on the side of those at fault?

k

Offline Commodore_Axephante

• Earl
  • Renown: 439
  • Infamy: 38
  • Jumping with my overheads since '04
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
  • Game nicks: Reidi_the_Unfettered
« Reply #503 on: February 19, 2013, 09:11:33 pm »
+5
... a full IP sweep is done of the other FCC members who are still questionable, along with finding out exactly how many accounts Kesh has accessed ...

Wait, so an IP sweep is a process that reveals multiaccounting, that can and HAS NOT YET been done on Kesh? Then how the hell did you ban him for multiaccounting?

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #504 on: February 19, 2013, 09:15:33 pm »
+6
I'm not desperate, I don't really care about Strategus, and I've never experienced rage over videogames in my life, except Call of Duty once or twice when I was much younger.  I'm an admin and I'm doing that job by trying to keep the game free of cheating exploits abuses and other things that we don't allow.  People just disagree because they are Strategus allies with the cheaters.

Are you that delusional that you can't even see your own hypocrisy? No matter how you spin your conspiracy theories there are logs of you sanctioning cheating for your team in a battle that directly effected your strategus faction. It wasn't just two people, there were 5-8 people in there for at least a 1/4 of that battle. If one team can shoot through a wall at the opposing team and the other team can't shoot back through that same wall, its a bug and should not have been allowed. The problem here is you even encouraged it.

As for your skewed allegations about multiaccounting, the Head Dev's are the ones in charge of governing that area. The fact that you had to ban Kesh means they didn't authorize it, you overstepped your authority and let your emotions get the better of you. I give Shik the benefit of the doubt that he was just trolling you, because that is a very Shik thing to do.

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: February 19, 2013, 09:20:46 pm »
+1
Smoothrich and Canary were both telling everyone to stop shooting through the walls in teamspeak.

Not that people should be doing it, but an easy way to avoid this if you guys stop catapulting the stairs that you know are bugged.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
Re: [NA] Smoothrich - new poll to better reflect current times.
« Reply #506 on: February 19, 2013, 09:23:09 pm »
+2
yeah the other thread is worthless when the admin being evaluated can manipulate it freely.
What? I thought everyone did that... :(

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: February 19, 2013, 09:28:19 pm »
I said man FCC are hypocrites, and I wasn't gonna ban anyone, but we made sure our players stopped doing it.  I wasn't even gonna ban a TKoV guy who jumped off walls like 60+ times because I wasn't sure he was intentionally griefing.

The head admins of NA, Shik and Canary, both wanted to see Kesh banned, along with various other admins who have contributed information over several months.  Most are just afraid of the bullshit whining people do over internet superstars like Kesh and don't want conflict or drama, even though they know he deserves to be banned. 

The person who investigates IP things, has simply refused to do this for Kesh and the rest of FCC for the entirety of this Strategus round, because of Internet Horses Bias (and possible pedophiliac urges distracting him) and just so happened to be a Fallen member, much like the people leaking these dev chat logs, shitting up the thread, notorious for abusing mechanics, and lobbying to get UIF banned for account sharing endlessly in the past.

Whatever happens, people who ruin small communities like this with nonstop exploits and cheating need to know these actions have consequences.  Dozens of UIF players got to deal with this, yet other clans get away with it scot free because of bizarre bureaucratic bias bullshit.  Justice will be had.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Uumdi

• Duke
  • Renown: 651
  • Infamy: 59
  • Ready to Die
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Uumdi_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Uumdi
« Reply #508 on: February 19, 2013, 09:38:38 pm »
+7
I think it'd be neat if we all touched butts.

Ten shots of prayers, ten shots a day
A shot of thrill to hide the pain.
They can`t win, they just don`t cry,
The troopers know they live to die.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #509 on: February 19, 2013, 09:43:54 pm »
+10
Smoothrich...

1. pretty much all other leaders of Hero Party have left the faction or quit strat because they are sick of your sperging. therefore I am pretty sure you take strat more seriously than just about anyone, You probably also rage a lot.

2. Your compromise is stupid. The proper solution is to get a non-biased 3rd party EU admin or dev to handle the situation with Kesh. If they rule in favour of banning him based on EVIDENCE as opposed to people who hate him saying mean things about him, then it will stick and people will deal with it. Evidence could convince a lot of people. Either way though, YOU should not have issued the ban as you have a serious conflict of interests here. You should not be an admin if you can't figure that out. So the "compromise" should be to get a non-biased EU admin to handle this and to remove your admin.