Poll

Is this admin doing their job correctly?

No
197 (52%)
Yes
182 (48%)

Total Members Voted: 378

Author Topic: [NA] Smoothrich: Lord of Admins, God of cRPG. Praise Him Within.  (Read 48015 times)

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: [NA] Smoothrich: Lord of Admins, God of cRPG. Praise Him Within.
« Reply #420 on: February 19, 2013, 12:39:05 am »
+3
I say we just perma ban Smoothrich and give his admin to Farmer Nate
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #421 on: February 19, 2013, 04:46:29 am »
+11
[21:05] <Smoothrich> should I just ban kesh
[21:05] <Smoothrich> for multi accounting and item bombing
[21:05] <Smoothrich> ill gladly do it if no ones gonna cry abuse about it
[21:05] <Smoothrich> lol
[21:07] <Smoothrich> i think our investigation has given an endless amount of evidence and it is 100 percent guaranteed he is guilty of a plethora of exploits based on winning, showing terrible antisocial behavior on forums and in game to the community, having amassed tons of levels and looms from exploiting being on various servers at one time
[21:07] <Smoothrich> encouraging his clan members to pool him cD keys to manage them all.. posting on multiple forum account
[21:07] <Smoothrich> s
[21:07] <Canary> this item bombing is technically not one against the rules
[21:07] <Canary> it's the exploitation of a flawed system
[21:07] <Smoothrich> common sense
[21:07] <Smoothrich> i'd say
[21:07] <Smoothrich> yeah its an exploit
[21:07] <Smoothrich> lol
[21:08] <Smoothrich> its just one of so many things
[21:08] <Smo
<22:44:04>  [21:08] <Smoothrich> attacking with 3000 crates of trash gear is the same as transferring 3k crates and they attack it immediately anyways
[21:08] <Smoothrich> even if i was in the fief it wouldnt matter
[21:09] <Smoothrich> with kesh bragging about his plan to item bomb it + obviously being on bustys account while managing her strat army in hero party territory
[21:09] <Smoothrich> the bullshit meter is basically overflowing
[21:09] <Smoothrich> and besides being an "old time player" i see literally no way to defend him anymore
[21:09] <Smoothrich> + the hilarity
[21:09] <Smoothrich> will be amazing
[21:26] <Shik> 3 days of unread messages
[21:27] <Smoothrich> you can look up on tydeus's x-com Lets Play to a silent everwatching audience
[21:27] <Smoothrich> every few hours its just pages of his videogame diary
[21:27] <Shik> on topic
[21:27] <Shik> i have 0 objections to a ban against kesh
[21:27] <Shik> for real or imagined crimes
[21:28] <Smoothrich> aye
<22:44:21>  [21:28] * Muki_ ([email protected]) has joined #mount&blade-crpg-beta
[21:30] <Shik> http://mountandblade.nexusmods.com/mods/3935/
[21:31] <Muki_> looks cool
[21:31] <Smoothrich> yeah that was posted on SA
[21:32] <Smoothrich> i linked it here and jacko got mad that i didnt like any of the other maps posted in the scene editin gforum
[21:32] <Smoothrich> i was like lol who reads that
[21:32] <Smoothrich> goon cronyism only

How has this guy not lost his adminship??  he abuses his admin powers to help his side in strategus.  Also, shik - same thing.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 05:17:40 am by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Cyclopsided

• Duke
  • Renown: 513
  • Infamy: 51
  • Formerly "Marathon". #sluttiestAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Cyclopsided_of_Chaos, CYBD, Brunchlady
  • IRC nick: Cyclopsided
« Reply #422 on: February 19, 2013, 05:10:01 am »
+3
lol, this makes my day
Also, I have declared myself #1 NA hybrid thrower
Formerly known as Marathon.
As an NA admin, I am the most laid back and concerned with the ~fun of the game~ above all other factors. I've also been super inactive since Summer 2012. University takes most of my time, but I still find some time to play when i can.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #423 on: February 19, 2013, 05:18:47 am »
+7
22:06] <Smoothrich> you just brazenly multiaccount in public
[22:06] <Smoothrich> and expect no one to notice or care?
[22:06] <Smoothrich> admins are really sick of it and have been for months
[22:07] <Smoothrich> becuase it skirts a grey zone of whats in the rules or isnt, but recent actions just blow any pretense of ambiguity away
[23:07] <Smoothrich> you are like a serial killer who has gotten away with it for so long he begins to have sex with his dead victims in public

This is the reply i got when i complained about his admin abuse.  How is smoothrich not banned?  Also, canary made his adminship level 1 and then shik goes right back and reinstates him to full admin powers because they are friends and been in the same clan for a long time.  Can we please get some eu help in removing the plague of cronyism in na admins?  Starting with shik and smoothrich.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 06:00:03 am by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
« Reply #424 on: February 19, 2013, 05:19:50 am »
+1
[23:07] <Smoothrich> you are like a serial killer who has gotten away with it for so long he begins to have sex with his dead victims in public
22:06] <Smoothrich> you just brazenly multiaccount in public
[22:06] <Smoothrich> and expect no one to notice or care?
[22:06] <Smoothrich> admins are really sick of it and have been for months
[22:07] <Smoothrich> becuase it skirts a grey zone of whats in the rules or isnt, but recent actions just blow any pretense of ambiguity away
[22:07] <Smoothrich> you are like a serial killer who has gotten away with it for so long he begins to have sex with his dead victims in publi
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: February 19, 2013, 05:51:37 am »
This is not the place for chat logs, especially private admin chat logs that a legitimately corrupt badmin is revealing to the public, breaching the admin code of honor.

Kesh, every devil has his day, may you somehow find your way.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: February 19, 2013, 05:52:04 am »
Well Kesh is obviously raging out hard on Smoothrich just because he was banned by him and he never liked him.

PS GF
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline In Cauda Venenum

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 21
  • not actually gay
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: Saturn_of_Chaos
« Reply #427 on: February 19, 2013, 06:00:31 am »
+13
I'm not a part of this gay circlejerk between FCC and Hero Party, but Smoothrich, you really need to loosen your grip on this.  When it gets to the point where you're purposely turning a blind eye for your team who's exploiting, you've gone off the deep end and are just waving your admin dick in his face for the sake of it. (i'm talking about earlier when your team was shooting through stairs and you made the shitty excuse of 'LOL WELL THEY'RE EXPLOITING US SO WE'LL EXPLOIT THEM XD XD TROLED')

When it gets down to it, you're involving people who don't need to be involved in this, and because of it I don't really want to be in any battles against or with you guys if it's going to be a constant stream of NO FUN ALLOWED BECAUSE KESH.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: February 19, 2013, 06:06:03 am »
I'm sorry that "shooting through staircases" I'm not gonna go around banning people for during a Strat Battle, a random bullshit thing that people will do in any map they can.  I've been in countless sieges against FCC or other clans who break walls but the wall prop still exists and people pike and shoot through it while not being visible.  This is allowed.  The stairs were hit with catapults and the scene prop was identical, it could be walked out on one side.

If you think this stuff is broken, complain to the devs who changed the way catapults work.  As far as I'm concerned that is all working as intended.  Which is hardly working at all, but there you go.

Just rather funny to hear i chat flood with FCC people who whine about every possible fake or real exploit they see, when they are the most abusive of anyone.  Thanks for the morality lesson though, brah.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline In Cauda Venenum

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 21
  • not actually gay
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: Saturn_of_Chaos
« Reply #429 on: February 19, 2013, 06:27:04 am »
+10
I'm sorry that "shooting through staircases" I'm not gonna go around banning people for during a Strat Battle, a random bullshit thing that people will do in any map they can.  I've been in countless sieges against FCC or other clans who break walls but the wall prop still exists and people pike and shoot through it while not being visible.  This is allowed.  The stairs were hit with catapults and the scene prop was identical, it could be walked out on one side.

If you think this stuff is broken, complain to the devs who changed the way catapults work.  As far as I'm concerned that is all working as intended.  Which is hardly working at all, but there you go.

Just rather funny to hear i chat flood with FCC people who whine about every possible fake or real exploit they see, when they are the most abusive of anyone.  Thanks for the morality lesson though, brah.
Again, there you go with your shitty eye for an eye complex.  WELL FCC DID IT SO WE CAN DO IT TOO, no, it makes you a horrible admin and a horrible player for stooping to that level and allowing it to happen.  You're so blinded by this absurd feud you've cooked up with FCC that you'll ignore that you have a responsibility to stop shit like this from going on and even encourage it, to a certain extent.

There's no morality lesson, it's simple facts.  You and Kesh are such crybabies that you'll go to any length to ruin everybody's fun on strat, as long as the repercussions go back to the opposite side and it's just fine to you.  I'm not defending FCC, I'm not defending Kesh.  This has gone far out of control if it starts to corrupt admins like this.

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #430 on: February 19, 2013, 06:33:44 am »
Again, there you go with your shitty eye for an eye complex.  WELL FCC DID IT SO WE CAN DO IT TOO, no, it makes you a horrible admin and a horrible player for stooping to that level and allowing it to happen.  You're so blinded by this absurd feud you've cooked up with FCC that you'll ignore that you have a responsibility to stop shit like this from going on and even encourage it, to a certain extent.

There's no morality lesson, it's simple facts.  You and Kesh are such crybabies that you'll go to any length to ruin everybody's fun on strat, as long as the repercussions go back to the opposite side and it's just fine to you.  I'm not defending FCC, I'm not defending Kesh.  This has gone far out of control if it starts to corrupt admins like this.

I don't think you can really make an argument that smoothrich should have banned ~20-30% of the roster. Its the same logic when the cops bust a house party. They just tell everyone to leave, the don't start arresting everyone under 21 that is there.

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #431 on: February 19, 2013, 07:23:13 am »
+3
(click to show/hide)

Do wonder how you got those chat logs since that came from a private irc channel...

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: February 19, 2013, 07:35:27 am »

Dude.  It was like 2 people under stairs that got hit by a catapult.  So it was a one-way wall.  This happens in every other Strategus battle.  Almost every map is bugged and glitchy and some walls are literally impassable in one way and fine and seethrough in the other.  A few people shot arrows out of a stairwell at some point I guess and I-chat was flooded with rage sayign EXPLOITS PLEASE BAN, while our side had 3/4 of our gear unable to be spawned the entire battle due to FCC exploits.

It was simply ironic and I pointed that out.  We told people in TS to relax on using invisible walls, but I said I wasn't gonna ban anyone for it. 

Keep in mind we also had a TKoV player jump off walls with horses and go 3-60 and half our TS wanted to see him banned.  I said I'd rather not ban him, even if he is a Strat enemy, until we actually investigate what happened and take his word for it for the time being and assume he had a bad night.

I think you are the one blowing things out of proportion here man.  How did I ruin your fun by not banning half my team for shooting arrows from under a stairwell?

Offline BADPLAYER_old2

• Earl
  • Renown: 360
  • Infamy: 235
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Not a Bad player
« Reply #433 on: February 19, 2013, 07:37:59 am »
Remove Smoothrich as an admin but keep Kesh banned.

Offline LordLargos

• Count
  • Renown: 279
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn (Lord,X-Champion)
  • Game nicks: Largos the Weaboo Wrangler, HoC Lord Largos
« Reply #434 on: February 19, 2013, 09:11:32 am »
+4
This is why smooth rich should resign like the pope.(keep in mind this is from Kesh's unban request as seen here http://forum.meleegaming.com/na-(official)/unban-request-kesh_ats/)
Anyone else feel like smoothrich should not be able to put admin input in on this thread considering it is regarding him? In fact I would like to call for the disposal of smoothrich's adminship. He has proved over the last several months his inability to maintain an unbiased and objective mind when addressing c-rpg cases where he is required to assume the role of admin that has been placed upon him by crpg community and developers. Smoothrich has blaintly shown his hate for kesh especially in strat and therefore is unfit to deal with any cases regarding him. In the most recent siege he turned a blind eye when his men exploited a hole in the ground by poking their heads out shooting(crossbows) then going back in to reload. If you have fallen into a glitched area you are allowed to be there but need to vacate as soon as possible within reason. These soldiers were clearly using it as an exploit and were not following rules. I am sure Smoothrich is famaliar with the rules and was aware of what was going on since they were under his command.
           Sincerely, HoC Lord Largos former Lord of Tshbittin, Commander of an Africa Korp Division and Former Champion of HoC.
              probably about to get banned for this
Well, this doesn't look good for you. Four team kills - definitely intentional, Appeared to be afk more than once in the video.Also kicking people off of walls is grieving! don't do it.... but ill let you off with a warning this time, only because I don't like largos anyway.