Poll

Is this admin doing their job correctly?

No
197 (52%)
Yes
182 (48%)

Total Members Voted: 378

Author Topic: [NA] Smoothrich: Lord of Admins, God of cRPG. Praise Him Within.  (Read 48021 times)

Offline Tomas

• Marshall
  • Renown: 718
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Fallen Brigade Website
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Tomas
Re: [NA] Smoothrich: Lord of Admins, God of cRPG. Praise Him Within.
« Reply #465 on: February 19, 2013, 06:55:42 pm »
+2
Yeah, most of the "anonymous ban waves" are a mockery of being impartial, because they are literally just targeting UIF players and just about no one else on purpose, because the people doing it are Fallen.  Every Fallen posting here is full of shit, which shouldn't surprise most people who see how the game is run and the amount of BS they get away with while their enemies are permabanned or deadminned as they are trying here.  Embarrassing and it is my opinion you should have no place as a dev in Strategus and have no input in these matters, because of your lack of impartiality and massive bias + prejudice against players over Strat politics.

Boy that's easy to say.  And probably a lot more accurate with you!

Good job i'm not a strat dev then isn't it.  I'm a Beta tester that had some conversations with chadz in the past and made some suggestions.  I make no decisions and have no special rights that allow me to do anything other than post opinions about specific individuals.

Offline Thax

• Knight
  • Renown: 70
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Thax
« Reply #466 on: February 19, 2013, 06:57:31 pm »
Regardless of your opinion of smooth you have to admit that Kesh got what he deserved. It was completely obvious that he was manipulating his gf's strat account and then accidentally posted on the forums under her name, its happened numerous times now and finally, he had to pay for it.

Good Job Admins.

Also....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Its like im giddy and hyped up on sugar from candy and quite a bit drunk.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 07:12:02 pm by Thax »

Offline Segd

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 88
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: February 19, 2013, 07:00:36 pm »
+2
1) Accusing someone of item bombing because they have 3000 crates is wrong.  Our field armies have close to 500 crates and our Siege armies carry close to 2000.  3000 is therefore not unreasonable.  If the items were later proved to be absolute crap instead of siege gear then possibly there would be a case however item bombing is not in any rule set I have seen to date.
Quote from: Kesh
Also, dbrookz only had 119 item types, the 3000 crates came from having 1000 ladders, over 1000 arrows, 400+ bolts, 31 csites, 700 cmaterial, and 75 siege shields and about 100 excess armor
Just looked at composition of our armies. Fully equipped army(2-3 types of horses, 3 armors, different types of boots & hands, 3-5 types of each melee class, arbalests, horns,rus, crossbows, normal & bodkin arrows, 2-3 ladders, s.shields, c.sites & materials) has about 20-40(max) types of items. Thats 3-4 times less than this guys used to siege poor Ahmerrad.

Btw, Smooth should have site messages about crap that  his city looted. Would be nice to look.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 07:06:37 pm by Segd »

Offline tizzango

• Earl
  • Renown: 406
  • Infamy: 83
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: February 19, 2013, 07:03:15 pm »
+6
I wasn't even playing when all that stuff occurred. You are generalizing too much, I don't touch Strategus unless i'm transferring troops once every 2 weeks- not everyone plays this for Strategus man.

Also, you losing your admin rights will not effect the EU side of Fallen in anyway shape or form, and so, reverting to the whole "FALLEN R CORRUPT IN STRAT/THEY HATE ME IN STRAT" or whatever your pathetic argument was again, it is ridiculous and illogical.

@oprah_winfrey: I had it all written out but I simply cba with the drama, if you look through my previous posts and search "Smoothrich"- you'll see I made a post in here about how he insulted all of the EU players to a new player, inquiring about the community. He called all the EU players "autistic" and a bunch of other shit.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #469 on: February 19, 2013, 07:05:29 pm »
+4
The problem with accusing someone of item bombing without evidence is the second its checked you show how badly you should not be in a position of authority,  We bought an extra 300-400 ladders for army before they initiated the siege, 20 more csites, and about 300 more cmaterial (why gold in the city went up so much - those are expensive items unlike items in an "item bombing" would be).  Blondekhan and busty both came down with a bunch of crates but thousands of horses, we transferred the horses away before we initiated the attack which also increased the crate count since we didn't want to give horses for free. 

I should have copy pasted dbrookz gear (the one you accused of item bombing because he had 3000 crates), he had a completely reasonable amount of different item types (119), maybe even on the low end of number of item types armies have and it was pretty standardized as any of the people mercing for us could verify.  3000 crates?  Do you think he was trying to slow the city down with weight so it couldn't get away?  Item bombing is based on different item types and he only had 119 including siege equipment, some horses, and armors.  Furthermore, your ban was not on him, but on me without verification or proof of how I would be to blame for the this imagined item bombing.  How is this impartial?  Can we please get some impartial eu admins to look at this case, since its obvious and well-known smoothrich is heavily invested in getting me banned for personal reasons?

« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 07:18:29 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #470 on: February 19, 2013, 07:06:28 pm »
@oprah_winfrey: I had it all written out but I simply cba with the drama, if you look through my previous posts and search "Smoothrich"- you'll see I made a post in here about how he insulted all of the EU players to a new player, inquiring about the community. He called all the EU players "autistic" and a bunch of other shit.

So in other words, you have no experience with smoothrich as an admin. Funny how that works.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #471 on: February 19, 2013, 07:09:55 pm »
+8
I think Smooth and Rohypnol finally blew the final fuse, just looking at this:

And I took a screen shot before you edited your post.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Wow.  I think this should be a reason to permaban you, clearly you can't be trusted.

how could you support this guy?  That's the kind of shit that anyone else would get at least muted for, but I doubt he'll face any repercussions at this point.  This games community just flew out of the fucking window and it'll stay that way until an actual dev and somewhat responsible admin steps in and intervenes in this mess.

(click to show/hide)
If this is the type of admin M:BG will have, I will advocate to get my money back!

That should be enough reason, he's immature and the only people supporting his decision are his equally corrupt admin friends and his loyal sheep clan mates.

Also, Egan, I understand you love Smoothrich and he's very kind and gentle with you, but I swear to god the way you post makes Pibb look halfway human.  He has no real evidence of multi accounting and his only other accusation is that Kesh was item bombing, and if that IS the case, you can't just ban Kesh for it because he's not in direct control of his clan mates.  Even if it was a legitimate reason to ban him, what about all of the other people who got item bombed before this?  I can't think of any other case where someone got banned for item bombing in a situation like this.

Ban Smoothrich and make PhantomZero an admin, PhantomZero is a dog in a suit and would probably make better decisions than Smoothrich.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 07:15:16 pm by Artyem »

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline TheAppleSauceMan

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • dear god I hate throwers
    • View Profile
    • Look and you'll enjoy.
  • Faction: Dracul, RUFF RYDERS
  • Game nicks: Dracul_AppleSauce_FieldBauss | Wiff Khalifa | U_Having_A_Giggle_M8
« Reply #472 on: February 19, 2013, 07:16:27 pm »
+3
And I took a screen shot before you edited your post.

Wow.  I think this should be a reason to permaban you, clearly you can't be trusted.

And this is our glorious admin at his best.

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
I'm rock, nerf paper, scissors is fine. Welcome to c-RPG.

Offline tizzango

• Earl
  • Renown: 406
  • Infamy: 83
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: February 19, 2013, 07:17:25 pm »
+6
So in other words, you have no experience with smoothrich as an admin. Funny how that works.

What are you talking about?

I witnessed him trash-talking the entirety of the EU side to a new player to steer that player clear from playing on EU servers. Anyone with "Admin" as their title needs to be careful when they post, they can't talk/post like some typical troll when it comes to 'serious matters'. How can you not see that!? I'm genuinely shocked mate.

Not to mention, the countless other stuff he's done. If by Admin'ing you mean, his actions on the servers, you are right I don't have MUCH experience with that. To say that I can't amass an opinion of the way he Admins in general based on the stuff I read, is simply naive haha!

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #474 on: February 19, 2013, 07:18:39 pm »
+2
And segd im sorry we are not as organized as drz, but we had about 12-14 different 1handers, 8-9 different 2handers, 10 different polearms (people requested four way polearms in addition to the normal pikes, long spear, bamboo spears), crossbows +1 and +3, arbalests +1 and +3, horn bows and long bows +3, horn bows +1, +3 and +1 bodkin arrows, +3 arrows, +2 and +0 steel bolts, normal bolts, the siege gear, throwing axes, and 2 other throwing weapons i forget which ones, 6 different shields, and we had some heavier plate like armor, +3 and +2 cav robes, lamellar vest, +1 peltastos armor, and +1 ragged outfits, similar number of types of helmets,a nd 4-5 boots types, and 2 horses types - this is all just off memory.  Anyone who has ever done a siege or organized gear for an attack - would this even remotely be considered what you would do to "item bomb" someone??

Not sure how he can ban me for something i didn't do myself, for a crime that was never actually committed and  other admins don't come back and override him - its your job, its obvious he is not acting impartially and thats what an admin is supposed to do.

At the very least just look at the inventory if you are a developer and unban me already, it wasn't even remotely an item bomb, his gear is screwed up because he hasn't cleared his city's inventory after 3 large siege attacks now.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 07:22:57 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline marcus

• Baron
  • Renown: 101
  • Infamy: 5
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Quattro_Bajeena, Marcus_Aurelius, Riran, SylvioSharpe
« Reply #475 on: February 19, 2013, 07:20:47 pm »
+6
Remove Smoothrich as an admin but keep Kesh banned.

Only reasonable post in this thread.
when I used to own him [Huey] as cav

lol

Offline TheAppleSauceMan

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • dear god I hate throwers
    • View Profile
    • Look and you'll enjoy.
  • Faction: Dracul, RUFF RYDERS
  • Game nicks: Dracul_AppleSauce_FieldBauss | Wiff Khalifa | U_Having_A_Giggle_M8
« Reply #476 on: February 19, 2013, 07:23:01 pm »
+3
And segd im sorry we are not as organized as drz, but we had about 12-14 different 1handers, 8-9 different 2handers, 10 different polearms (people requested four way polearms in addition to the normal pikes, long spear, bamboo spears), crossbows +1 and +3, arbalests +1 and +3, horn bows and long bows +3, horn bows +1, +3 and +1 bodkin arrows, +3 arrows, +2 and +0 steel bolts, normal bolts, the siege gear, throwing axes, and 2 other throwing weapons i forget which ones, 6 different shields, and we had some heavier plate like armor, +3 and +2 cav robes, lamellar vest, +1 peltastos armor, and +1 ragged outfits, similar number of types of helmets,a nd 4-5 boots types, and 2 horses types - this is all just off memory.  Anyone who has ever done a siege or organized gear for an attack - would this even remotely be considered what you would do to "item bomb" someone??

Not sure how he can ban me for something i didn't do myself, for a crime that was never actually committed and  other admins don't come back and override him - its your job, its obvious he is not acting impartially and thats what an admin is supposed to do.

What it sounds like is usable gear fitted for fighting, not trash you'd throw away. I'd think if you were to item bomb you'd just grab a bunch of shit gear. This does not appear to be what is happening here. But yes, definite item bombing.  :rolleyes:
I'm rock, nerf paper, scissors is fine. Welcome to c-RPG.

Offline Kelugarn

• Marshall
  • Renown: 936
  • Infamy: 79
  • #̪͎̳̭̰͓͙ͯ͗̇͘ͅͅ1̢ͨ̈̆̓ͮ͐̌͏̪̦͓̣ ̽̇ͫ҉̸͕̻͙͖̮̹ͅN̡̥̭͖͙ͮ͊͡
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Froyo The Wizard
  • IRC nick: #FreeArys2012
« Reply #477 on: February 19, 2013, 07:32:33 pm »
+3
And the devs have said "deal with it" every other time someone complains about getting item bombed. It's never been ban worthy, and bans issued for strat offenses have always been issued by the dev team.

Offline Harrys Oil Can

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: February 19, 2013, 07:35:06 pm »
+1
What it sounds like is usable gear fitted for fighting, not trash you'd throw away. I'd think if you were to item bomb you'd just grab a bunch of shit gear. This does not appear to be what is happening here. But yes, definite item bombing.  :rolleyes:
what about the broken hunting crossbows, normal hunting crossbows, broken hammers, broken rondel daggers, broken shortened military scythes, stacks of broken bolts and arrows, broken mauls, broken boar spears, broken two handed axes, 5+ different types of peasant body armors??? Anyone that played defense on these sieges saw all the crap your looking for. There is no secret why ranged or csites couldnt be used for half the battle. Anyone saying otherwise is a fool.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: February 19, 2013, 07:36:27 pm »
The item bombing isn't even the main thing here, its just a sideshow, even though its pretty much anti-fun.  FCC attacking within miliseconds of each attack ending so no gear can be managed, while bragging to mercs about making Ahmerrad item bombed, is just poor sportsmanship.  Its the multitude of other charges that have been investigated that really seal the deal on Kesh here.

Also I have noticed that the Fallen lobby here is basically like the Israeli lobby in American politics.  Pretty funny.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.