Author Topic: the vast majority of the EU_cRPG_1 admin team  (Read 16880 times)

Offline coolthulu

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: FiftyFootPhallus
Re: the vast majority of the EU_cRPG_1 admin team
« Reply #105 on: January 27, 2011, 02:29:31 pm »
yeah alright maybe the forum topic was a little inaccurate, i should have made it more clear: 'the vast majority of the eu_crpg admin team i've seen', though I thought my post made this apparent given my lack of peak-hour experience.

I was just mostly outlining the borderline sociopathic vibes we were getting from the admins we saw while we were there during peak hours. I have no problems with admin who do their jobs, or even do them actively. But the admins we saw were people who flexed their power in any way possible; not just used it, never missing an opportunity to assert their given server-permissions or a chance to openly boast about how cruel they are.

You can defend lies and say you didn't kick or ban people for BS reasons, frankly I don't care. What you can't deny however is that you(the accused admins) are blatant power-hungry egotists.

PS: BTW, we did actually see other admins and I can confirm this isn't the case for most EU_CRPG admins and I sincerely apologize for making this assumption, it's definitely just the ones we saw originally.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 02:31:13 pm by coolthulu »

Offline BD_Guard_Bane

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guards
  • Game nicks: BD_Guard_Bane
  • IRC nick: cmpxchg8b
« Reply #106 on: January 27, 2011, 02:32:09 pm »
coolthulu, put that in a spoiler!
I defended the village and all I got was this stupid title.

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
« Reply #107 on: January 27, 2011, 02:57:02 pm »
yeah alright maybe the forum topic was a little inaccurate, i should have made it more clear: 'the vast majority of the eu_crpg admin team i've seen', though I thought my post made this apparent given my lack of peak-hour experience.

I was just mostly outlining the borderline sociopathic vibes we were getting from the admins we saw while we were there during peak hours. I have no problems with admin who do their jobs, or even do them actively. But the admins we saw were people who flexed their power in any way possible; not just used it, never missing an opportunity to assert their given server-permissions or a chance to openly boast about how cruel they are.

You can defend lies and say you didn't kick or ban people for BS reasons, frankly I don't care. What you can't deny however is that you(the accused admins) are blatant power-hungry egotists.

PS: BTW, we did actually see other admins and I can confirm this isn't the case for most EU_CRPG admins and I sincerely apologize for making this assumption, it's definitely just the ones we saw originally.

So generally: You dont care that your examples was inaccurate or wrong, you dont care about our replies to your accusations, we are still wrong?
Ok.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Wookimonsta

• Hoopy frood
  • Count
  • Renown: 206
  • Infamy: 143
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 27, 2011, 02:59:59 pm »

2 day ban

also: NOM NOM NOM POWER NOM
« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 03:02:37 pm by Wookimonsta »
[14:36] <@chadz> when you login there is a message "your life as horse archer was too depressing for you. you decided to commit suicide. please create a new char"
<dexxtaa> I just saw nakey ladies and I left
<@Fasader> dexxtaa is clearly gay

Offline Lord_Nico

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 27, 2011, 04:23:10 pm »
Admin thanks stay always near fair player !!!........ whitout admin this game is dead   !!

MORE BAN  =  MORE FUN  !!!

Offline Rheinhardt

• Noble
  • Renown: 22
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 27, 2011, 11:13:58 pm »
2 day ban

also: NOM NOM NOM POWER NOM

That was unprofessional.

Offline Alex_C

• Knight
  • Renown: 30
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Guard of Istiniar
  • Game nicks: IG_Earl_Alexander
  • IRC nick: ISPCA_Alexanger
« Reply #111 on: January 27, 2011, 11:34:34 pm »
I was just mostly outlining the borderline sociopathic vibes we were getting from the admins [...] never missing an opportunity to [...] openly boast about how cruel they are.

Hell yeah.  8-)

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
« Reply #112 on: January 28, 2011, 02:33:30 am »
Hahaha, I got perm banned for delaying a round, Ragingscotsman purposely tked me infront of everyone at the end of a round and people were trolling me in the chat because I got pissed off at it, this was after many rounds of people camping roofs without access to them, these people werent even kicked let alone banned, yet I get banned for giving my location up at 2.30 on the clock, not as if I hid the whole fucking round, wow, this community is full of fucktards that just wanna piss people off and get a reaction out of them, oberyn you're one of them, stupid cunt.

PERM BANNED? 2 fucking archers camp unreachable roofs, they dont get KICKED, I delay the round by a minute at most and I GET PERMINENTLY BANNED, Useless brainlesss admin cunts.

I've seriously had enough of these bad dumbass hypocritical decisions made by admins on servers.

I didn't go around provoking the trolling and the tk that everyone watched scotsman do yet no one gave a shit about, I didn't go around provoking oberyns trolling behaviour towards me, yet because I protest by hiding for about a minute behind the windmill and then I tell them my location I still get perminently banned. fucking ludacris.

I didn't do anything to warrant the hate some people show towards me, but in the end of the day some people can only hate because their personal lives are so bitter and twisted their only relief is to watch others suffer.

I've tried to be nice and civil with most people here and half of the time it's its ignored or thrown back in my face. Well Fuck you.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 02:57:21 am by Murmillus_Prime »
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline Kung Fu Jesus

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 28, 2011, 02:58:46 am »
Wow, angry.

Anyway, whats with this nom nom nom shit? As far as I know, thats a food truck in California.
"My belt holds up my pants and my pants have belt loops that hold up the belt. What the fuck’'s really going on down there? Who is the real hero?" - Mitch

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #114 on: January 28, 2011, 03:13:00 am »
(click to show/hide)

This is the screenshot i got:
(click to show/hide)

Now i have no personal problem with you or anything but having other people breaking rules doesn't make your rule break any better you know?

The dudes on the roofs came down when they ran out of bolts and also it was kinda lame no one went into rage about it.
When that tk happened... well it's unnecessary but does absolutely nothing except giving you one death more on the scoreboard.
So telling people to get a real job or going on about their personal lives here but raging about that kind of thing is sad...

The ban is not permanent but for a day or something and might be a good thing to get you cool down a bit?

P.S.:
Can the vast majority of the EU_cRPG_1 admin team unban me on IRC please?
I didn't intend to piss you guys off it just seamed kinda silly to keep going about that ban thread when you obviously didn't care  :mrgreen:
« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 03:24:19 am by Meow »

Offline Joker86

• Mad & Bad
  • King
  • Renown: 1226
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player
  • Why so serious?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Companions
  • Game nicks: Joker86_TP
« Reply #115 on: January 28, 2011, 03:17:00 am »
There is only one solution to this whole discussion:

THIS:
(click to show/hide)

... has to be extended by PERCISE definitions, of what is...

... racism
... insulting
... griefing
... drawing/delaying on purpose
... leeching
... glitching which is allowed (WHAT THE FUCK?  :shock: )
... glichting which is forbidden

Whenever admins administrate the server they HAVE to write in chat on which rule and definition they are referring to! (So better print the list out and put it next to your PC  :mrgreen: )

And I would suggest one important rule change which would make things both fairer and easier. Problem: needs a small tweak by chadz. But let me tell the rule:

- Forbidden: camping on unreachable places, FOR THE WHOLE FUCKING ROUND, NOT ONLY AT THE END!

Arguments:

I don't see any reason why a certain class, the ranged fighters, should be untouchable during the whole match up to the end, while all the other classes can be attacked freely, AND while those ranged fighters themselves can attack anyone who approaches their position. IT! IS! JUST! UNFAIR! What if someone decides he wants to take out this one particular archer on the roof, as he estimates him the biggest thread? Does he have bad luck, because of... hmm... the classes both players have chosen?  :rolleyes:

Solution: Ladders are only destructible by enemies, not by teammates. <= we need chadz for this.  :?

Btw. Wookimonsta + Alex_C: stop trolling, please. This is just antisocial. Some people who feel totally helpless concerning your administrations express their feelings, and all you do is trolling in a "Oh! Look! The children are complaining! Cute!"-manner. You admins are there to IMPROVE the gaming experience. Currently, with what you do here in the forum, you fail utterly. I don't know anything about what happened on the servers, but if there are complaints from players in the forum, who are not known making bullshit on the servers (e.g. connecting as "NAKED_DUDE", running around naked and telling everyone they never fight but they heal teammates by urinating on their wounds, this is the kind of bullshit I mean :rolleyes: ), you should listen to those complaints, even if they aren't formulated very politely. It's the task of an admin to stay calm and objective.

Really, if I was operating a server, and I read your postings here, I would know you didn't have the needed maturity and sobriety to be admins for it.
Joker makes a very good point.
î saved for eternety (without context  :mrgreen:)

Offline Rheinhardt

• Noble
  • Renown: 22
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 28, 2011, 03:25:50 am »
No such thing as an unreachable roof that archers are shooting down from. If he can shoot you, you can shoot him. Little nonsense rules like that always cause grief and drama in a server, so I'm hardly surprised by this.

I remember when EU servers meant teamwork. Now I don't bother visiting them.

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #117 on: January 28, 2011, 03:27:51 am »
the insulting rule totally needs to go.
i agree with banning/kicking for racism, griefing, sexism and stuff but if you ban people for insulting each other the servers will be empty in a day at max :mrgreen:

Offline Joker86

• Mad & Bad
  • King
  • Renown: 1226
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player
  • Why so serious?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Companions
  • Game nicks: Joker86_TP
« Reply #118 on: January 28, 2011, 03:32:49 am »
No such thing as an unreachable roof that archers are shooting down from. If he can shoot you, you can shoot him. Little nonsense rules like that always cause grief and drama in a server, so I'm hardly surprised by this.

I don't understand - are you for or against my suggested rule?  :?
Joker makes a very good point.
î saved for eternety (without context  :mrgreen:)

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
« Reply #119 on: January 28, 2011, 03:44:46 am »
This is the screenshot i got:
(click to show/hide)

Now i have no personal problem with you or anything but having other people breaking rules doesn't make your rule break any better you know?

The dudes on the roofs came down when they ran out of bolts and also it was kinda lame no one went into rage about it.
When that tk happened... well it's unnecessary but does absolutely nothing except giving you one death more on the scoreboard.
So telling people to get a real job or going on about their personal lives here but raging about that kind of thing is sad...

The ban is not permanent but for a day or something and might be a good thing to get you cool down a bit?

P.S.:
Can the vast majority of the EU_cRPG_1 admin team unban me on IRC please?
I didn't intend to piss you guys off it just seamed kinda silly to keep going about that ban thread when you obviously didn't care  :mrgreen:

I got pissed off that he tked me at the end of the round on purpose, he hit me and I was like oh fuck, must have been an accident, then he hit me again and I'm like wtf, then he kills me on the third strike, this is after I did okish that round, had 6 kills I think and our team won after 2 shit rounds. I felt like my contribution had been spat on especially by somone I considered to be one of the few non jerks who play cRPG, (Ragingscotsman/Angryscotsman) so I was particularly peed off at this point and let people know how I felt. This person had tked me with purpose infront of many people and he recieved no punishment, so yeah my venting was justified but then in response some 'smart ass' players as they do, decide to stick their anti-you opinions out there, via trolling and sarcastic smarmy comments. Because this was happening to me and I haven't had a particularly good day today it set me off on a rage to which I said some insulting things and to which I wanted vengeance.

Seeing how scotsman was raging about waiting for the round to end previously when archers camped unreachable roofs, I thought that would be just what he deserved, a longer round than he wanted. So I hid behind the windmill (perfect accessable) for about a minute before oberyn started calling me a spoilt child and such and saying I'm about to get a ban and hurr I give in to pressue and tell everyone of my location and I then get banned about 5 seconds after doing so.

I've been a victim of bad administration and trolling, isnt' it funny how jerks tend to get away with things more than people who try their best to be decent to everyone unless given a reason not to be?
« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 03:47:02 am by Murmillus_Prime »
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.