Author Topic: the vast majority of the EU_cRPG_1 admin team  (Read 16844 times)

Offline Quamara

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nords
  • Game nicks: Quamara, Hanaestil, Shazmanyat, Hypatia
Re: the vast majority of the EU_cRPG_1 admin team
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2011, 03:45:05 pm »
being an admin must be hard....

if you do nothing its wrong if you do something its wrong...

if i was an admin i would make a message in the welcome screen and kick and ban without warning...so be happy about the admins we have ;)

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2011, 03:52:11 pm »
The vast majority.............4 admins you know since you have started playing last week..............Dude, there are about 20 EU admins.

If you want to play Djihad you need to do your homework kiddo.

But meh, about 80, 90 % of this community are kids, drunk people, drunk kids, no lifers with low intelligence/ mental age and other scum, so I d say welcome, you fit in perfectly.

Regarding your sig.

When you try to click on the + or - more than once it says,"Sorry, you can't repeat a karma action without waiting 24 hours", which means that they're not only troll points but karma points, negative karma is bad, positive is good, so - troll points = bad!
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline crojosip

• Noble
  • Renown: 24
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
  • *insert random quote here*
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Crojo
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2011, 03:55:14 pm »
More and more topics pop up about people complaining about admin abuse and while I can understand that not all of them are true not all of them can also be false. If there is so much complaining then something must have happened or have been wrong.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2011, 03:58:03 pm »
There aren't many topics about admin abuse. It is just that when a force of admins enforces some order, there are always people that get butthurt.
There are also people that get butthurt anyway. Just because they have nothing better to do.

Offline BD_Guard_Bane

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guards
  • Game nicks: BD_Guard_Bane
  • IRC nick: cmpxchg8b
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2011, 03:59:06 pm »
While we're on the subject:

I request that Alex is removed from being an admin. I don't have any particular reason, but it'd make me laugh if you did.

Thanks. 
I defended the village and all I got was this stupid title.

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2011, 04:00:16 pm »
More and more topics pop up about people complaining about admin abuse and while I can understand that not all of them are true not all of them can also be false. If there is so much complaining then something must have happened or have been wrong.

Searching through the threads:
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/board,1.0.html
I find 3 threads about admins after 50 threads. To be honest, I was surprised, its even lower than I expected. Considering the admins here are doing the job for free, I think this shows the opposite of your claim.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline crojosip

• Noble
  • Renown: 24
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
  • *insert random quote here*
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Crojo
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2011, 04:01:39 pm »
Only problem I ever had was when some guy polled to kick me because I didn't go and help a teammate who was stupid enough to go charge dozens of enemies on his own swinging his 2 handed sword. When I didn't go and help him I was told I don't know how to teamplay and they attempted to poll kick me.

Well I made a mistake saying threads or topics. I've seen a lot of posts about people complaining through various topics though.

Offline Michael

• Don't take me seriously
  • Baron
  • Renown: 118
  • Infamy: 559
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2011, 04:07:09 pm »
This kiddo thing is getting popular . cant you guys talk seriously for a sec and stop with the insults ?

I work (full time), I study (in my free time), I am engaged, so I guess I can if I must.
I was an admin for several months, and I think I have done a pretty good job most of the time.

But I dont want any more.

I dont have much time for videogames, but when I can play, I want to have fun, and not be the "mature" babysitter who explains the few easy rules we have over and over and over, just to get insulted for my efforts by some [insert an insult of your choice].
I have sucked it up so long, way too long, so that playing crpg wasnt fun at all for me.

Words are wasted in this community.
The people are too stupid, they are so limited, they dont understand.

Insulting, sarcasm, revenge teamkill, unfortunately, thats they only way to reach them. And, more important, I feel better. Revenge-teamkilling the guy who slashed my horse is way more satisfying than begging him to not attack my horse again.

if someone is wrong ,theres no need to act like and ass. you wont show that you're smarter by playing tough
but i guess "it takes one to know one"
- peace , one love -

The point is, I am over it. I dont care about this community any more. So I dont care if they think I am smart or a troll.

I gave this community hundreds of chances and hundreds of hours of my time, but with a few exceptions, most people are not worth to invest one second of my life. Thats it.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Nemeth

• Knight
  • Renown: 34
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Nemeth
  • IRC nick: Nemeth
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2011, 04:10:06 pm »
I've been playing this mod for over a two weeks now, but playing it really a LOT (over 130 hours if you believe steam, yeah im a nolifer, exams time, lot of free time, procrastination ftw), and honestly, I haven't noticed any admin abuse. I usually troll in game chat, wouldn't be surprised if I trolled an admin too, but I play in mature manner, helping my team, saying sorry after TKs, don't delay rounds and such and I'm yet to be kicked, god forbid banned.
So tell me people, what are you doing to upset them so it gets you kicked/banned? Because playing the game as it's meant to be played definitly not, nor does a trolling in game chat, unless you spice it with insults and other immature things.

Offline Jacko

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 839
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fffnanguard!
  • Game nicks: Jacko
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2011, 04:17:16 pm »
Damn hippie admins, we need more bans!

I don't think I ever seen real admin abuse. Sure some kicks might be harsh, but never unfounded and done in spite or rage. They admins are for the most part doing a great job, WHEN THEY ARE ON. On the other hand, if people really are fucking about all you need to do is to login to irc and ask em to log on.
Monkeys!

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2011, 04:21:36 pm »
although i never had any problems with you dear Michael sadly it's not what you do and claim others don't but how you behave and by the way you write here you clearly belong right with those 90% of people you were talking about earlier :)

just saying you are different really doesn't help nor do we care about it.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 04:32:02 pm by Meow »

Offline Phazey

• Count
  • Renown: 222
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Phaz, Merc_Phazh, Merc_Phazhe, Merc_Phazhey and Merc_Phazey
  • IRC nick: Phazh
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2011, 04:28:57 pm »
He was on an easily accessible roof(required no ladder) and was shooting at someone at least once every 4 seconds, being shot at much more frequently. It was to my surprise that when the lone archer was the last left on his team, an admin with the 'Merc_'(maybe 3 letters?) tag ordered, "get down." 5 seconds later, archer guy got kicked.

The warning was from pTx. I was the one who kicked the guy. That roof wasn't accessible as i saw it. (Why else would pTx warn the dude to get down?)

Camping unreachable places as the last player is against the rules.

Offline Eyerra

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2011, 04:46:48 pm »
Admins scare me. :oops:

Offline Blondin

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • aka Blondie
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Blondin, Tuco, Sentenza
  • IRC nick: Blondin
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2011, 05:02:48 pm »
So tell me people, what are you doing to upset them so it gets you kicked/banned? Because playing the game as it's meant to be played definitly not, nor does a trolling in game chat, unless you spice it with insults and other immature things.

+1

Offline Toffi

• Knight
  • Renown: 43
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Honoured Guard)
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2011, 05:04:36 pm »
Yeah I think you are right, there's sometimes a lot of admin abuse... It seems that everyone turns out to have admin rights nowadays. They are helpfull to me, I can't say anything bad about Lilith.. but if you had experienced such bad behaviour I believe you, cause maybe Lilith has had a bad day...