Author Topic: chadz: You have to be kidding...  (Read 18434 times)

Offline Mtemtko

• Count
  • Renown: 168
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Merc_Mtemtko
  • IRC nick: Mtemtko
Re: chadz: You have to be kidding...
« Reply #90 on: August 23, 2011, 12:26:50 pm »
He's Slovenian??

Aaahhh man! That explain all!
You should told me that earlier, I wouldn't waste my time man!

YO RACIST?!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
« Reply #91 on: August 23, 2011, 12:28:07 pm »
Like I said, I was only trying to point out that the system is flawed. I might be a bit wrong on the "clan-stacking" part, it's more of a "friend-stacking" as Xant said. I have no hard feelings for Byzantium, I know you guys can behave just well on public servers. If any of the fallens every did you any harm, then I apologize (but that's not really my matter and you should speak with them personally). "Crusade" was pointed at Cepeshi.
But my point stands, I doubt 266 people saw him abuse.

Cool, first crusade evah in the name of ME!  :mrgreen:

But yeah, for thinking that not even attacking a teammate is not worth 10day ban i deserve this.

Offline Fluffy_Muffin

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 429
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tribunal
  • Game nicks: Vivec_the_Poet
  • IRC nick: Umbra
« Reply #92 on: August 23, 2011, 12:28:10 pm »
Lets make this thread what it should be: spam

This tampon advert should distract you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBNkH5asuqk&feature=BFa&list=FLFvLhY2L9rhaerG6UArdBiQ&index=69
Defy me, and you will know what it is to stand against a god.

Offline Gheritarish le Loki

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 23, 2011, 12:29:28 pm »
Why oh why, Vibe do you try to make ppl understand the simple fact that this system was flawed?
if they don't figure out by themself then it's helpless...

Internet = democracy ???

Offline BULLDOG

• Knight
  • Renown: 79
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Nditions
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_BD_Hardsteppa, Byzantium_BD_BULLDOG
« Reply #94 on: August 23, 2011, 12:29:47 pm »
considering that you are the dude who kept claiming DaveUKR was autoblock hacking although we had a working detection method and he wasn't, i'd say you might wanna lay low on this man.

Oh rewind to da old story? First of all I didn´t start a public Forum propaganda against him. Second it was when was playing with an alt "Unknown Stranger" on the duel Server and it came out only later that it was Dave. Third I´m still in the opinion since some things got proofed (your Cheat prtection wasn`t working this day, we tested it with CMP) and I´ve a "bit" experience with it because of my duel Server which is the most used in Native. Maybe you missed some background infos, Miau...

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #95 on: August 23, 2011, 12:30:46 pm »
the mere fact that this has been moved to spam right away as the Fluffy Muffins thread yesterday and Nuffen kitten spam shit thread was in general for 3 days free for him to spread his propaganda says ALLOT.

@Vibe: Since you like nuffen so much and the evil Warg/Wolves(so you claim, no Wolves posted in this thread yet you drag their name though the mud)/Byzantium conspiracy with their 300 friends took his powers away, pls explain how come nuffen is voted every couple of months. Its the conspiracy i tellz ya
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 12:36:44 pm by Prpavi »
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 23, 2011, 12:31:59 pm »
agreed prps, there, there, have a pudi http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sEI1AUFJKw

i feel like Don Quijote here, dev team being the freaking windmills

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 23, 2011, 12:32:02 pm »
Oh rewind to da old story? First of all I didn´t start a public Forum propaganda against him. Second it was when was playing with an alt "Unknown Stranger" on the duel Server and it came out only later that it was Dave. Third I´m still in the opinion since some things got proofed (your Cheat prtection wasn`t working this day, we tested it with CMP) and I´ve a "bit" experience with it because of my duel Server which is the most used in Native. Maybe you missed some background infos, Miau...

Well, that does actually sound quite weird. What made/makes you think Dave was using autoblock?
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Fluffy_Muffin

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 23, 2011, 12:33:03 pm »
How did that tampon advert i posted earlier not distract you?? You people must be sick, its quite distracting

Offline Ginosaji

• Baron
  • Renown: 81
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kukurutz, Whale_of_pure_Harmony, Topfentascherl, TRAFFIC_LIGHT
« Reply #99 on: August 23, 2011, 12:33:27 pm »
Was on the server as nuffen banned that guy.
Skawtish is a special kind of player one would be tempted to kick.

About nuffen:
Good thing he was active, good thing he dealt with many ppl.

But

there is a huge difference in the ways an admin can act.

Stupid banning, even when right, equals a powertrip, the admin fails to keep his neutral position + no educational effect, just hate.

Nuffen should ve just talked / kicked more and he would ve been one of the best admins in this mod.
He just destroyed his good work with way too hardcore/impulsive punishments.

His biggest, maybe only, yet surely most crucial flaw.

Voted yes since I liked the fact he admined, but heavily disliked the "how" he did it.

Imho, there should be a more premier league like "sense of punishment."
Let things go and develop lil more... :-)

Just wanted to quote that because noone else did yet. IMHO the best post in this thread.

@Vibe: Just because a system is flawed doesn't mean it can be ignored. Nuffen got nominated before and the majority wanted him to stay as admin. The system already wasn't perfect back then..

IMHO the last vote should've caused already consequences sequels for nuffen since it was so close (something like "what caused that nomination and it's outcome? What should nuffen change? ...). Maybe that's what went wrong.

@Cepeshi: You can't expect chadz and all the other devs/admins to change their attitude towards nuffen from one day to the next. His application doesn't mean anything, and I just considered it as funny trolling that he posted it at all. It would've been very rude to just delete it, although it would be a punch to the face of the community if he would get picked as admin.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 12:34:36 pm by Ginosaji »

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 23, 2011, 12:35:11 pm »
Why oh why, Vibe do you try to make ppl understand the simple fact that this system was flawed?
if they don't figure out by themself then it's helpless...

Internet = democracy ???

I think they're just overlooking that I'm actually complaining about the system and not their clans.

@Ginosaji: I know it can't be ignored. Nuffed got voted down and I accept that completely. Hell, I even voted him down myself, like I said.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 12:36:56 pm by Vibe »

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 23, 2011, 12:41:11 pm »
 If his application is just trolly, the guy has literally no freaking sense of normality. He knew it would piss many ppl off, yet he did it. Not hiding in shadows waiting for the flame to go away, just pouring more fuel to it. Good game, good game indeed. And all the devs team +ing his post is not really "community friendly" approach, as the community has spoken differently. Yeah, if he gets admin back, it will be pure spit in the face for the playerbase.

just reminder of what i posted earlier

now it seems more and more chadz did it this way so he could just cover his favorite admin, i mean, mostly everything is covered by rules, but this one particular thing was not
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 01:58:48 pm by Cepeshi »

Offline Fluffy_Muffin

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile

Offline Ujin

• King
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 23, 2011, 12:46:23 pm »
Banned two of his clanmates for griefing (renamed the pimp<number>). Then I got moved into an own channel on the TS by bulldog (who is also applying for admin) and told to remove the bans or get removed as admin. I didn't let them press me into giving them special threatment based on the power of their clan, result, they mobilised and removed me. If democracy means big clans are above the law, yes, then democracy failed.
Oh you're such a hero. And also really good at lying.  You got dragged by me and i was asking you "why did  you deliberately ignore our requests to warn people teamattacking us and banned the 2 guys who didn't do anything?" , you've interrupted me halfway through (kept repeating "i don't wanna discuss admin stuff") and quit before even letting me finish. Than i dragged you again and said that if you didn't want to talk than i'd have to report you in the admin abuse section and that i had screenshots and frapses. You said " go ahead" . I said that you had a screwed up judgement and that was it.
See, it's not really that hard to tell what actually happened ?

Also, we didn't "mobilise" and remove you, the community did. After 3 tries, by the way. You have a rather twisted understanding of democracy.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 12:48:07 pm by Ujin »

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 23, 2011, 12:48:14 pm »
@Vibe: remember that more nominations on him were made and more people in the past felt unjustly banned or whatsoever, so the numbers adds up

Yeah, but I doubt it's 266.