Author Topic: chadz: You have to be kidding...  (Read 18444 times)

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
Re: chadz: You have to be kidding...
« Reply #75 on: August 23, 2011, 11:51:13 am »
You should be a bit careful with your anti propaganda on a public forum, Mr. Nuffen. I never did or told anything from this crap what you said here !!!! A really cheap way you`re going.

Also 70% of the community voted against you, so stop your illusion from a clan conspiracy against you !!

P.s. Lansamur you are wrong, I´m even the biggest troll  :?

so, who spoke truth when and who lied when? anyone knows?  :mrgreen:

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 23, 2011, 11:54:11 am »
First, 80% was a guess, not a calculation. Second, I made it obvious Byzants had their own reason (Ujin even wanted to start another Nuffen abuse thread). I'm not saying Ujin had no real reason to call abuse, because well, I don't know the details of that. But still, clan vote stacking - the system is/was flawed, majorly.

I really doubt there was any clan vote stacking. Don't you think it's fairly unimpressive for 20++ member clans to only get 2-4 of their members to vote? Nah, what happened is that people who (supposedly) got aboozed told their friends all about the abooze, and their friends, being their friends, believed and voted against Nuffen. As it happens, friends tend to clan together and people in same clans interact a lot within their own clans, thus forming unique and warm friendships as they are homo sheeple.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #77 on: August 23, 2011, 11:56:13 am »
You should be a bit careful with your anti propaganda on a public forum, Mr. Nuffen. I never did or told anything from this crap what you said here !!!! A really cheap way you`re going.

considering that you are the dude who kept claiming DaveUKR was autoblock hacking although we had a working detection method and he wasn't, i'd say you might wanna lay low on this man.

Offline Renegat

• Baron
  • Renown: 105
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 23, 2011, 11:57:08 am »
Hello,
I don't understand why vibe (and others) want to keep nuffen as an admin. Wooki was fired too, and nobody cried. Why should we do an exception with nuffen?
Moreover, i saw so many stupid points like "gnaaa nuffen was fired because warg and byzantium wanted it gnaaa" ... lol? so 61% of the community are warg/byzantium members/friends? Are you kidding me? If 61% of the community vote against nuffen, there is a reason, stop trying to find him excuses.
Of course, some byzantium are sometimes "trolling". But we never come and tk poeple without any reason like some other clanmember do. Most of the time, when we are "trolling", we just wear peasants gears + club and kill ennemies with it, that's all. Is that trolling? Do we act against crpg rules? I don't think so.
Some days ago, a fallen (his name was bigfruit or something like that) lanced me at spawn without any reason (and ofc he was a team8). I complained about it and some other fallen just deride me instead of acting like adults. Have i ever misrespected a fallen? Did i teamhit them at spawn without any reason? Would i bully a fallen if he came to me and complained about one of my clanmate behaviour? No.
So Vibe before trying to give lessons to other clan watch yourself and leave us alone.

Banned two of his clanmates for griefing (renamed the pimp<number>).

... lol? I was here when that happened. Two of our clanmate teamkilled 3 of them (oh, you certainly forgot to mention that). We complained, but no kick or ban for them (and you were online) so we had to defend ourselves because you didn't do your work. I even remeber the name of one of those guy (raleubeu).   

Then I got moved into an own channel on the TS by bulldog (who is also applying for admin) and told to remove the bans or get removed as admin. I didn't let them press me into giving them special threatment based on the power of their clan, result, they mobilised and removed me.

Hilarious. Lansamur said us that bulldog is too soft and now you describe him as a dictator x)
I remember when you were moved to our channel, bulldog tried to explain you the situation (about raleubeu and others guy who tked us at spawn without any reason) but he never said that xd (but i'm french so (maybe) i could have misunderstand the conversation?  :rolleyes: ). Pathetic.

Ps: sorry if i did grammar mistake, my english is still not perfect ^^

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 23, 2011, 11:57:22 am »
I really doubt there was any clan vote stacking. Don't you think it's fairly unimpressive for 20++ member clans to only get 2-4 of their members to vote? Nah, what happened is that people who (supposedly) got aboozed told their friends all about the abooze, and their friends, being their friends, believed and voted against Nuffen. As it happens, friends tend to clan together and people in same clans interact a lot within their own clans, thus forming unique and warm friendships as they are homo sheeple.

Can agree here. Actually I believe this is exactly what happened, more likely than clan stacking atleast (but hey, lots of friends in the same clan). I seriously doubt 266 people who downvoted nuffen actually saw him abuse.

@Renegat: Whoa there, easy. I never said I want to keep nuffen as an admin, infact I voted him down lol (I have my own reason). And hell, I never gave any lessons to Byzantium, what are you on about man? No need to get defensive over this. I only wanted to point out that the system is flawed and that the Wargs (atleast Cepeshi) are going too personal on this. And 400 people voting is hardly the entire community.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 12:13:23 pm by Vibe »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 23, 2011, 11:57:25 am »
Wait, Bulldog was seriously claiming /DaveUKR/ of all people was autoblock hacking?

Lololol.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Idzo

• Earl
  • Renown: 494
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deserter_IdZo
  • IRC nick: IdZo Steam Nick: Deja3n9
« Reply #81 on: August 23, 2011, 12:15:13 pm »
This Vibe is funny guy..
He's so pragmatic and he do mathematics like my couisn!

ps. Cousin is 2 y old kid ;)
Urist: Being crpg mod makes you go insane at some point. look at meow, he thinks he's a fcking cat

Offline Gheritarish le Loki

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 23, 2011, 12:16:17 pm »
Hey, the grieffers say thank you to all of you!!!

Offline Fluffy_Muffin

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 429
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tribunal
  • Game nicks: Vivec_the_Poet
  • IRC nick: Umbra
« Reply #83 on: August 23, 2011, 12:17:36 pm »
I forgive Vibe cause he is slovenian  :D

I want him to keep comming to our shores and spend money lol
Defy me, and you will know what it is to stand against a god.

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
« Reply #84 on: August 23, 2011, 12:18:17 pm »
Yeah, yeah, too personal my ass man. You are the one who called me names first time. And, if i saw the same pattern here on the Wooki removal, i would do the freaking same.

Was going to type something about pets and asslicking, but i guess everyone knows by now.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 12:24:25 pm by Cepeshi »

Offline Renegat

• Baron
  • Renown: 105
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 23, 2011, 12:18:59 pm »
@Renegat: Whoa there, easy. I never said I want to keep nuffen as an admin, infact I voted him down lol (I have my own reason). And hell, I never gave any lessons to Byzantium, what are you on about man? I only wanted to point out that the system is flawed. And 400 people voting is hardly the entire community.

-Humm? So why did you defend nuffen those 6 last page? Because you don't like Cepeshi? For the lulz? I don't get it x)

-Well, you said that those who voted against nuffen are childish/enraged mob/troll/... and then you cite byzantium as one of a clan who lead a "crusade" (your word) against him. So I thought byzatium were concerned by those words ( childish/enraged mob/troll/... ). But if it only concerned ppl who voted against him except us, that's fine  :rolleyes: .
And even if we led a "crusade" against him, how could you think that we managed to make 250 players vote against him ... Maybe 15/20 of us voted, and we were all free to vote whatever we want. So no the system can't be flawed by one or two clans ;)

Offline Idzo

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 23, 2011, 12:19:18 pm »
I forgive Vibe cause he is slovenian  :D

He's Slovenian??

Aaahhh man! That explain all!
You should told me that earlier, I wouldn't waste my time man!
Urist: Being crpg mod makes you go insane at some point. look at meow, he thinks he's a fcking cat

Offline Fluffy_Muffin

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 429
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tribunal
  • Game nicks: Vivec_the_Poet
  • IRC nick: Umbra
« Reply #87 on: August 23, 2011, 12:20:04 pm »
He's Slovenian??

Aaahhh man! That explain all!
You should told me that earlier, I wouldn't waste my time man!

Lol i meant it in a good way
Defy me, and you will know what it is to stand against a god.

Offline Idzo

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 23, 2011, 12:23:29 pm »
Lol i meant it in a good way

Me too!  :mrgreen:

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 23, 2011, 12:25:24 pm »
-Humm? So why did you defend nuffen those 6 last page? Because you don't like Cepeshi? For the lulz? I don't get it x)
-Well, you said that those who voted against nuffen are childish/enraged mob/troll/... and then you cite byzantium as one of a clan who lead a "crusade" (your word) against him. So I thought byzatium were concerned by those words ( childish/enraged mob/troll/... ). But if it only concerned ppl who voted against him except us, that's fine  :rolleyes: .
And even if we led a "crusade" against him, how could you think that we managed to make 250 players vote against him ... Maybe 15/20 of us voted, and we were all free to vote whatever we want. So no the system can't be flawed by one or two clans ;)

Like I said, I was only trying to point out that the system is flawed. I might be a bit wrong on the "clan-stacking" part, it's more of a "friend-stacking" as Xant said. I have no hard feelings for Byzantium, I know you guys can behave just well on public servers. If any of the fallens every did you any harm, then I apologize (but that's not really my matter and you should speak with them personally). "Crusade" was pointed at Cepeshi.
But my point stands, I doubt 266 people saw him abuse. Not going to dive into numbers again (because I'll just get attacked by stupid math jokes) but I believe only a few had a real reason to vote him down, some got banned and are butthurt and therefore -'d and the rest is their friends or random votes. And I guess some votes were because of clan relations, but I'm sure they were on both sides, so we can just nullify that.

I want him to keep comming to our shores and spend money lol

Already spent 400€ in Pula D:
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 12:34:29 pm by Vibe »