Author Topic: nuffen: stay or go?  (Read 37272 times)

Offline Corwin

• Earl
  • Renown: 499
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corwin_the_Lazy
Re: nuffen: stay or go?
« Reply #315 on: August 20, 2011, 02:05:56 pm »
+2
The thing is that there are other players that would be ready to do this job, and for some of them I am quite sure (kinngrimm for example) that they wouldn't generate this amount of hate, complaints, emotions and polls for removal. If he didn't behave like his admin powers are his only reason to live, he would realize that his best contribution at the moment would be to become again just another player.

And Gurnisson, you are second admin that is aware that nuffen could use some time off. Things are looking up.

I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Ujin

• King
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: August 20, 2011, 02:15:06 pm »
+1
Its still the same for me.

I will continue to vote "no" until I:

1) See Nuffen abuse his admin powers

2) See solid proof of Nuffen abusing his admin powers.

I'm sorry, but those videos doesn't seem like proof to me.
No problem Ramzes, let's just assume you never knew me and i'm a liar. If chadz says so , why not.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
« Reply #317 on: August 20, 2011, 02:28:32 pm »
I post so much because I strongly believe in my position. It's not influenced by social positions, power politics, clique psychology, grudges, pointless hate or the such.

Very few here can honestly and truly claim they've posted in such an unbiased position as myself.

It's easy to say my bias is held from being punished, but that's not true as if I had been punished in proportion to my actions then I wouldn't have raised an eyebrow, it's not difficult to understand what I'm saying, yet the point keeps of flying over the heads of those putting themselves in a position to defend Nuffen.

I find it hard to believe for instance that any one of you hasn't at one time crossed the line in cRPG in respect to breaking rules, yet I highly doubt the majority of you had a Nuffen up your arse when you did so, handing out bans like candy because you did such a thing even if you had a significant reason for doing so, and even then your actions did not warrant a 5 day ban, let alone a ban in the first place.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 02:32:16 pm by Murmillus_Prime »
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: August 20, 2011, 02:32:26 pm »
"We were just playing, minding our own business, when everyone started to teamhit us for no reason..."
(click to show/hide)

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
« Reply #319 on: August 20, 2011, 02:34:19 pm »
"We were just playing, minding our own business, when everyone started to teamhit us for no reason..."
(click to show/hide)

Keep trolling, it's the intelligent way to get to the bottom of a problem. Maybe you should get someone to translate HURR DURR DURR DERP HURR too so you can read this.
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: August 20, 2011, 02:47:50 pm »
Keep trolling, it's the intelligent way to get to the bottom of a problem. Maybe you should get someone to translate HURR DURR DURR DERP HURR too so you can read this.
Self-pwnd much? Why would i want to understand your HURR DERP DURR?

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: August 20, 2011, 03:13:40 pm »
I post so much because I strongly believe in my position. It's not influenced by social positions, power politics, clique psychology, grudges, pointless hate or the such.

And it's not easy at all to say that, right?

O wait, u muted. CON-SPIRACY!
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
« Reply #322 on: August 20, 2011, 03:41:13 pm »
Wait you banned me for doing something a map back? I did not do this and I am sure of this, also seems rather bad pratice to wait what? 10 minutes before actually banning the offenders? Hell I only joined later on this map coming back from being AFK and the only teamhitting I have personally seen pimps doing was to a chick (and to themselves) at the big boat. And yes we all agree that a ban for them who did this would have been fair (but 7-days really?). Also why was I banned for teamkilling? This a serious question, was this simply laziness, typo, what?

But offcourse your an admin and can not be wrong  :shock: I must be BS'ing because I am hiding the fact that I did something wrong. I mean an admin would not do such a thing. I would love to see the warnings I have recieved or the teamkills I have done.

Try actually reading my post. You and the other guy got a WARNING for that incident. Then NEXT time you were teamwounding you got a ban. This was annonced in admin chat several times.

Offline Dez Nutz

• Peasant
  • Renown: 8
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deez Nutz
« Reply #323 on: August 20, 2011, 04:52:19 pm »
+1
http://pastebin.com/HfmPcDnk
just btw.

nice how you cut and edit the the chat to only show what the pimps where saying there was a person Duc_(something) saying hes hunting and team killing pimps. also people where all saying "n*igga this and that. funny how you chose not to show that suff. fuuny how its claimed ujin faked the vid realy?  :rolleyes:  corruption noes no bounds.....

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
« Reply #324 on: August 20, 2011, 04:59:11 pm »
nice how you cut and edit the the chat to only show what the pimps where saying there was a person Duc_(something) saying hes hunting and team killing pimps. also people where all saying "n*igga this and that. funny how you chose not to show that suff. fuuny how its claimed ujin faked the vid realy?  :rolleyes:  corruption noes no bounds.....

I didnt edit anything, I just cut out wahat one of the pimps where saying to show what he was banned from. Yes, someone was saying niggas and stuff like that, they were pimps..

I never claimed that ujin faked the vid. Im saying that it doesnt show any bans or anything, means it doesnt show that I banned because of that incident (which I didnt). Basicly, those two movies shows nothing.

Offline Dez Nutz

• Peasant
  • Renown: 8
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deez Nutz
« Reply #325 on: August 20, 2011, 05:09:19 pm »
+1
I didnt edit anything, I just cut out wahat one of the pimps where saying to show what he was banned from. Yes, someone was saying niggas and stuff like that, they were pimps..

I never claimed that ujin faked the vid. Im saying that it doesnt show any bans or anything, means it doesnt show that I banned because of that incident (which I didnt). Basicly, those two movies shows nothing.

people where saying alot of crap because you where muting them if they said any sentience with the word admin in it.. 3 or more people sent admin messages about team killers in spawn they went ignored.

also you banned 1 guy for NO REASON you lyed and made lame excuses. the 2nd guy was being attacked in spawn. he did say he swung once, but was trying to block, and  you banned him.. why didnt you ban the guy team attacking in spawn. you banned the victim..
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 05:19:41 pm by Dez Nutz »

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #326 on: August 20, 2011, 05:14:31 pm »
Well..

Personally I never had any problem with Nuffen. Yes, I was playing when he was on as an admin.

I never had any confrontation or problem regarding Nuffen, and I'm not going to vote on this question.

I'm not defending Nuffen here, I just don't want to land a biased vote, when I'm not even involved.

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Fluffy_Muffin

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 429
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tribunal
  • Game nicks: Vivec_the_Poet
  • IRC nick: Umbra
« Reply #327 on: August 20, 2011, 06:53:04 pm »
+1
people where saying alot of crap because you where muting them if they said any sentience with the word admin in it.. 3 or more people sent admin messages about team killers in spawn they went ignored.

also you banned 1 guy for NO REASON you lyed and made lame excuses. the 2nd guy was being attacked in spawn. he did say he swung once, but was trying to block, and  you banned him.. why didnt you ban the guy team attacking in spawn. you banned the victim..

Welcome to the club m8. From now on your words mean crap and you shall be rediculed and not taken seriously.

(click to show/hide)
Defy me, and you will know what it is to stand against a god.

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: August 20, 2011, 07:01:28 pm »
I'm selling my vote in this matter for 30k. PM me if you're interested and what you want me to vote.

Offline Ecko

• Baron
  • Renown: 90
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Respect is earned.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: NA CRPG Admin
  • Game nicks: Ecko_ATS
« Reply #329 on: August 20, 2011, 08:24:59 pm »
As much as you troll me, or cause difficulty for amusement, i say stay.