Author Topic: nuffen: stay or go?  (Read 38203 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1638
  • Infamy: 502
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: nuffen: stay or go?
« Reply #165 on: August 19, 2011, 10:38:14 pm »
+1
I wasnt thinking about the unban thread! I was thinking about this general discussion forum!

I just think this getting way too silly! take it as a damn man and when ur banned try get some fresh air, i believe its been a while since last time u smelled fresh air!

This thread was started by Nuffen. It wasnt necessary but it's there. Also I don't recall playing with you and I have a good memory and can remember about 60% of active players. You must be occasional player, why are you interested in this matter?

Offline RagnarLodbroke

• Knight
  • Renown: 41
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RagnarLodbroke, Mr_Heineken,SeriousPanda
  • IRC nick: RagnarLodbroke
« Reply #166 on: August 19, 2011, 10:38:23 pm »
That's a narrow perception you have, just like Nuffens.

If I got banned for spawning and then start to hack at team-mates, cutting them to pieces and spamming the chat with dark red txt or even if I did so to one team-mate in the middle of a round when no enemies were around on purpose and then not apologise after doing it, then I'd accept the ban I was handed and sulk for a bit, but I wouldn't have grounds to make a thread.

Since in my two situations with Nuffen, one when he was as Lilith, firstly he kicked me for arguing with someone who was trolling me by insult, so in that situation one thinks, holy shit so some dude starts verbally shitting all over me and Nuffen does NOTHING, when I respond with counter-troll suddenly I'm kicked. Holy crap.

Second case, I get team-killed on purpose by a team-mate towards the end of a round, Nuffen was playing at this time. I complained in chat that I had been team-killed purposely by the player who's name is "SayAttack", some players suggested I make a poll but as the next round started I didn't want to interrupt game-play with a poll because too many people spam poll as it is.. Anyway my form of payback was to stalk this player and then to attack the enemy horse he whistled for as I started attacking the courser, the team-killer who I'd just been stalking hit me in the face with his sword taking 1/3 of my life off me. Enraged by the fact I was team-killed by this person on purpose the previous round, and then because he had the audacity to attack me again I raged. Spammed hits at his shield but I only wished to hit him back once, not to team-kill him. All the while, Nuffen was apparently watching, and eating popcorn.... When I get a hit back on this player he then attacks me back and continues to do so, to which I then retaliate and it ends up a fight to the death in which if I did not attempt to kill him, he'd kill me, (he feinted well with 1h/shield), and I'm not the best of blockers so attack was the best form of defence, before he or I (as I was almost dead) died, I got banned. BOOM.

Nuffen claims to have warned me 3 times verbally with pink text, but evidently I had not seen the warnings and was pre-occupied with trying to stay alive at the point they were given. If I had received a warning in a form of a kick which in the rules is stated as a severe warning then I would have rejoined the server and ceased the hostilities and played quietly for a night, yet I was not given that chance, and instead given the same punishment as the person who intentionally team-killed me and then team-attacked me the following round.

And where is the evidence? Pls dont write a damn summary, i havent got enough  time to read all this damn shit!

Offline Ginosaji

• Baron
  • Renown: 81
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kukurutz, Whale_of_pure_Harmony, Topfentascherl, TRAFFIC_LIGHT
« Reply #167 on: August 19, 2011, 10:40:47 pm »
+1
Actually, the _majority_ of those who bothered to contact me to give me feedback told me to be MORE strickt. Ive also started to warn a lot more (thanks to the "new" admin chat").
Murmillus prime got 3 warnings.
Ujin got several warnings.
Mizari got 2 mutes, 3-4 warnings against the group he was in (pimp), 1 TS warning and 2 direct warnings.7
Skawtish got 1 warning.

Murmillus and Skawtish got directly banned (without a warning kick) and you were acting very immature in their unban threads.
But yeah, I know that admining is not easy. And I seriously don't want to do your job, even if I had the time to. The problem is that you're very quick to judge a situation without digging deeper into it.
To be more clear: A ban should always be the last joice.

Offline RagnarLodbroke

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 19, 2011, 10:41:15 pm »
This thread was started by Nuffen. It wasnt necessary but it's there. Also I don't recall playing with you and I have a good memory and can remember about 60% of active players. You must be occasional player, why are you interested in this matter?

Lol, ive been active since the early beta.....3 wipes about 1 year and 2 months or something!

think im 1 of the 40% members u cant remember!

Offline Ginosaji

• Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 19, 2011, 10:42:19 pm »
+2
And where is the evidence?

How can you bring evidence in such a case? Please explain it to me.

Offline RagnarLodbroke

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 19, 2011, 10:42:43 pm »
How can you bring evidence in such a case? Please explain it to me.

thats ur problem...not mine!

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1577
  • Infamy: 11
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 19, 2011, 10:45:00 pm »
+1
Lol, ive been active since the early beta.....3 wipes about 1 year and 2 months or something!

think im 1 of the 40% members u cant remember!

But you don't play on EU1 anymore, where all this happened, right?

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
« Reply #172 on: August 19, 2011, 10:45:37 pm »

As is why we make threads?... Hurrr DURR ..

I don't enjoy drama, but I dislike an arsehole kid as an admin throwing thunder at me when ever he feels like it, all the while allowing shmucks to go around team-killing and team-wounding at will with pure intention, but my threads inevitably bring drama but I only do so because it's one of my principle to stand up to douchebaggery, cuntmy old friendgery and twatmaggotism.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 10:48:40 pm by Murmillus_Prime »
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline Ujin

• King
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 19, 2011, 10:46:46 pm »
+1
I apologise, I thought you were the other pimp who was banned, as I only banned two persons that day. I have done nothing against you, and I have no idea why you wanted me to warn against something, as you were not muted, kicked or banned. Whats this all about?
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,13648.0.html

This is a link mostly for forum members and not you, since last time when i tried to speak about this with you on TS yesterday you said  that  you don't want to discuss " admin stuff" and kept avoiding me on TS. 
It's a bit too late to apologize , after falsly accusing me and banning a couple of my clanmates (for 7 days) for trying to defend themselves after you've ingored multiple requests to watch other people teamattacking and teamkilling them literally in front of you.

So , what's this all about ? This is about you being an incompetent admin with a subjective and a very narrow judgement who can be easily substituted by many other people who will gladly step up and take the job (yes, the job, not the privilege).

This is not the first time people are complaining about you, and don't try to present it like the only people who are voting against you are  griefers, abusers, trolls and such. As a matter of fact, many of them are just normal cRPG players who are not satisfied with your ways of adminning. And let me mention again that you've been nominated 3 (4?) times already. Gives something to think about.

But i guess this whole poll will just turn into a popularity contest in the end anyway. Perfectly describes democracy after all . =)

Offline RagnarLodbroke

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: August 19, 2011, 10:46:54 pm »
But you don't play on EU1 anymore, where all this happened, right?

NO, ive never played on Eu1..what the hell!? Ofc ive been playing on EU 1...if u want me to tell u all the server i've been playing pls come on TS! Im not gonna write a damn summary about servers ive played on!

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2832
  • Infamy: 1371
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: August 19, 2011, 10:48:38 pm »
+1
No, I'm asking do you still play the mod?

You know, when I took a brake I stopped visiting forums. Dunno why someone who's inactive would discuss matters of c-rpg community.

Offline Ginosaji

• Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: August 19, 2011, 10:49:44 pm »
+1

So someone shouldn't complain until he has some evidences (fact a).
It's impossible to collect evidences of bad admining because most actions only take about 2 seconds and are worthless without a video of the full scene (fact b).

Which leads to fact c: Nobody should complain unless he had fraps on for some reason?

Do you actually realize what you're writing?!

Offline Corwin

• Earl
  • Renown: 499
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corwin_the_Lazy
« Reply #177 on: August 19, 2011, 10:49:50 pm »
+1

You are also claiming that 1. I didnt bother to set unban date 2. I "forgets" to unban him after this date that you claim I did not set.
I am claiming that you set unban date only AFTER he complained. I am sure that there are admins that would confirm that. Then, you "forget" to unban him when this date expired.
And please, stop distorting the facts.
And about the incident, version about the incident Skawtish gave was much more convincing and made much more sense. I believe HIM about what happened, not you, despite the fact that you are admin(!). And obviously, so do many people that have experience with you.
@Ragnar
Please stop trolling. You are obviously here just to support your pal, not to hear arguments.
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline RagnarLodbroke

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: August 19, 2011, 10:50:31 pm »
No, I'm asking do you still play the mod?

You know, when I took a brake I stopped visiting forums. Dunno why someone who's inactive would discuss matters of c-rpg community.

Im still playing....not only 1 char tho! 3 different chars! Heineken, RagnarLodbrok and SeriousPanda...

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
« Reply #179 on: August 19, 2011, 10:51:27 pm »
I am claiming that you set unban date only AFTER he complained. I am sure that there are admins that would confirm that. Then, you "forget" to unban him when this date expired.
And please, stop distorting the facts.
And about the incident, version about the incident Skawtish gave was much more convincing and made much more sense. I believe HIM about what happened, not you, despite the fact that you are admin(!). And obviously, so do many people that have experience with you.
@Ragnar
Please stop trolling. You are obviously here just to support your pal, not to hear arguments.

Nuffen did the same with me.

He issued a 3 day ban, 2 days after I was banned. LOL.

He also claimed that I had the same punishment as the guy who TK'ed and TA'ed me LOL.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 10:54:53 pm by Murmillus_Prime »
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.