Author Topic: nuffen: stay or go?  (Read 37835 times)

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
Re: nuffen: stay or go?
« Reply #180 on: August 19, 2011, 10:55:12 pm »
Nuffen did the same with me.

He issued a 3 day ban, 2 days after I was banned. LOL.

He also claimed that I had the same punishment as the guy who TK'ed and TA'ed me LOL.

Yet his 3 day ban started on the day he was banned.

Because he made an unban post the day he was banned, just as you should've done. But you wasted a lot of time on your vendetta on me on the forums instead of just writing the unban post.

PS: Its not like Im the first one who bans Murmillus prime. An example is a ban on NA for trolling.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 10:58:06 pm by nuffen »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: August 19, 2011, 11:03:04 pm »
+1
(...) as I only banned two persons that day (...)

I laughed.

Offline Ginosaji

• Baron
  • Renown: 81
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kukurutz, Whale_of_pure_Harmony, Topfentascherl, TRAFFIC_LIGHT
« Reply #182 on: August 19, 2011, 11:04:02 pm »
PS: Its not like Im the first one who bans Murmillus prime. An example is a ban on NA for trolling.

Saying something like that is like saying "it's not the first time nuffen got nominated", so I wouldn't use that to back up your decision :D

Offline Redus

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: August 19, 2011, 11:05:14 pm »
+1
I apologise, I thought you were the other pimp who was banned, as I only banned two persons that day. I have done nothing against you, and I have no idea why you wanted me to warn against something, as you were not muted, kicked or banned. Whats this all about?

Then you should still stop bullshitting as I did do nothing either. In fact I was gone most of the time we where playing (just came back to the PC for a few rounds) as pimps and only spoke twice and NEVER hit any teammate (on purpose. In the thick of battle it might have happend). I REALLY believe you banned the wrong pimp here (We agreed on vent that a 1-day ban on some of the pimps might have been somewhat fair, but no-one understood why I have been banned and even for 7-days).

Just check the logs and I am sure you see I did not teamkill anyone (The reason stated I was banned, but that might have just been admin lazyness) or even got a warning from you personally. If you did then you could post them here, but I am sure I never got a warning because the only teamhit I did was stopping a pimp kicking someone who was not part of the pimps.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: August 19, 2011, 11:09:38 pm »
the only teamhit I did was stopping a pimp kicking someone who was not part of the pimps.

So you did teamhit?
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 1456
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: August 19, 2011, 11:12:28 pm »
+1
Xant for admin, cause he'll ban everyone 'cept  his lovebuddy Benn :D

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
« Reply #186 on: August 19, 2011, 11:13:21 pm »
Then you should still stop bullshitting as I did do nothing either. In fact I was gone most of the time we where playing (just came back to the PC for a few rounds) as pimps and only spoke twice and NEVER hit any teammate (on purpose. In the thick of battle it might have happend). I REALLY believe you banned the wrong pimp here (We agreed on vent that a 1-day ban on some of the pimps might have been somewhat fair, but no-one understood why I have been banned and even for 7-days).

Just check the logs and I am sure you see I did not teamkill anyone (The reason stated I was banned, but that might have just been admin lazyness) or even got a warning from you personally. If you did then you could post them here, but I am sure I never got a warning because the only teamhit I did was stopping a pimp kicking someone who was not part of the pimps.

There is no one with the name BL_aaron on the banlist.

Offline Redus

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: August 19, 2011, 11:14:45 pm »
+1
So you did teamhit?

I kicked away someone who was hitting a archers. Might have resulted in a kick at most if a admin wanted to be strick, but however you wanna make it look a 7-day ban is to much. This was also way before ban.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: August 19, 2011, 11:17:38 pm »
+2
(click to show/hide)
All i see is "BLOOO BLOOOH DERP DERP HERP DERP BLUUUHUUUHHUHUHUHHHHH  :cry:"

Some insider info from when i was still admin. I would've considered myself the 2nd most active admin back then, but Nuffen was leading big time, it is almost as if he lived in that (friggin slow, uncomfortable to use) banlist. I think the amount of complains i received about my admining, relative to nuffens complaints, was in the same ratio as my activeness to his activeness.
Admins that don't receive complaints about themselves are... well, they're 90% either inactive, passive or way too soft. If you do moderate and do it actively, you DO make the occasional mistake, it is just human.

Even so, for the sake of the guy's sanity, i'd recommend at the very least taking a break, if not dropping this whole shit altogether.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 11:23:38 pm by [ptx] »

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: August 19, 2011, 11:22:53 pm »
+1
"Antinuffenist du monde, unissez-vous!"

Actually it would be more historically accurate to say "Antinuffenistes de tous les pays, unissez vous !" In French.

Offline Redus

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: August 19, 2011, 11:28:12 pm »
+1
There is no one with the name BL_aaron on the banlist.

I was PIMP13 and not BL_aaron that was Ujin and you did ban me unfairly. I never recieved a warning from you nor was I online the whole time. I really think you confused me with one of the other pimp characters (or you lying, but I think a mixup makes more sense). I mean I might have hit someone when you banned me (doubt so though), but this has never happend on purpose nor will it ever happen. Shamefully I am unable to proof that I did not teamhit anyone or did anything else wrong. I just do not understand why the ban has to last 7-days? Seems rather harse even if I did teamhit someone.

Offline Magikarp

• Baron
  • Renown: 130
  • Infamy: 87
  • cRPG Player
  • Gotta splash em all!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merciless
  • Game nicks: Magikarp ; Merciless_Charlemagne
  • IRC nick: Magikarp
« Reply #191 on: August 19, 2011, 11:31:44 pm »
+2
I'm not gonna vote on this one, never saw Nuffen anymore since our Risen server went down for a while.

I do feel like Nuffen definatly needs to be a little more cautious with issuing bans hearing all these complaints.
Don't mind the fish.

Offline Varric

• Knight
  • Renown: 70
  • Infamy: 19
  • cRPG Player
  • Lord of the Sun
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Varangians
« Reply #192 on: August 19, 2011, 11:36:06 pm »
Banning less will only make him less likely to be nominated, or be nominated later :rolleyes:.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
« Reply #193 on: August 19, 2011, 11:45:29 pm »
Well I'll make a record of EVERYONE I can doing anything Nuffen considers a ban, when I post all of this I expect them all to be banned immediately, then maybe you'll reap what you sow.
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline Corwin

• Earl
  • Renown: 499
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corwin_the_Lazy
« Reply #194 on: August 19, 2011, 11:46:17 pm »

Even so, for the sake of the guy's sanity, i'd recommend at the very least taking a break, if not dropping this whole shit altogether.
Too late?
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!