5 (9.6%)
Red
4 (7.7%)
Purple
7 (13.5%)
Stegosaurus
36 (69.2%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Author Topic: I am a bit dissapoint with NA 120  (Read 7122 times)

Offline Miley

• Duke
  • Renown: 604
  • Infamy: 327
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: I am a bit dissapoint with NA 120
« Reply #60 on: August 11, 2011, 02:48:03 am »
And Miley, sorry that I make you mad, I really try to avoid teammates and felt awful about all the times I accidently(!!) teamkilled you, but was tired and you move fast and erratic.  I know well enough to leave those situations alone for the most part though.  Teambumping, the developers added that to the game and it just happens sometimes.  You really can't avoid it all the time when you're trying to get your team to win as heavy cav, since horses are big and fast and people are small and squishy and run all over.  I hope people worry more about seeing me on the other team then on their own team : \

S'ok, just stay away from me as I always tell you!!! :D

Offline Adam_Bomb

• Knight
  • Renown: 54
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Im_With_Stupid, Someones_Alt
« Reply #61 on: August 11, 2011, 03:14:14 am »
+3
Exactly why you shouldn't be admin, no offence. There are a lot of "stupids" in Warband.

I'd like to think I'm the only "stupid" in Warband, thank you very much.
I don't know how you can watch with_stupid, every time i see him play i want to put infants in a blender.

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GODQUEEN_PARTYGIRL_OF_BIRD
« Reply #62 on: August 11, 2011, 03:38:54 am »
Just be careful, if you don't do it the way he wants tears, zealot might close down the LLJK...i mean Official servers.  :lol:, sorry Zealot couldn't resist that one.

Tears would indeed be good for this. He's active on the forums, he invests time with the community, and who knows...maybe chadz would be willing to make more NA devs besides shik.

Shik, i'll be it a good admin, lost cred with me when told me to fuck off after i changed the server names upon his consistent requests.

jesus christ you're pathetic
Subject displays signs of antisocial behaviour
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Earth_Geodude_da_Defender, _RageThrower
  • IRC nick: Khalestimo#7613
« Reply #63 on: August 11, 2011, 03:48:03 am »
+1
Anyone is better then the current NA Official administration.
Hey.. :(

Offline Dasty

• Knight
  • Renown: 34
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Among the Shadows
  • Game nicks: Dasty, Dasty_ATS
« Reply #64 on: August 11, 2011, 04:33:10 am »
+2
Trying to keep the topic on the tracks of the initial poster...

I myself do not enjoy playing on the official servers for a couple of reasons.

1. The maps are terrible and every other map is a Random_Village_#...
2. The server(I only play battle) always seems to be laggy for me even though I get better ping on them than the community servers.

Thats really my only complaints.. never had a problem with any admins... seen only a few though... and it generally functions like a crpg server should with minimal behavior issues.

I feel like the lag issue could be resolved by restarting the servers daily. Crpg seems to be hard on the box and requires a restart once a day to keep it running smoothly.

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #65 on: August 11, 2011, 04:52:56 am »

Never change Ecko, never change.
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline Ecko

• Baron
  • Renown: 90
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Respect is earned.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: NA CRPG Admin
  • Game nicks: Ecko_ATS
« Reply #66 on: August 11, 2011, 05:12:45 am »

Never change Ecko, never change.

Is it not?  :lol:

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GODQUEEN_PARTYGIRL_OF_BIRD
« Reply #67 on: August 11, 2011, 05:37:56 am »
ecko is english your second language?
Subject displays signs of antisocial behaviour

Offline Cyclopsided

• Duke
  • Renown: 513
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Formerly "Marathon". #sluttiestAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Cyclopsided_of_Chaos, CYBD, Brunchlady
  • IRC nick: Cyclopsided
« Reply #68 on: August 11, 2011, 05:49:51 am »
+3
Ecko, Zealot, chill out.

So does this topic mean: As an admin, I need to do less warnings and ban more? Every time I've warned people they've stopped doing bullshit. I don't need to remove their ability to have fun if I can prevent them from destroying other people's fun first. This is my position. If someone disobeys my request,  kick. Continue, 5 day ban.

I've been keeping a mental list just like tears, Btw.
Also, I have declared myself #1 NA hybrid thrower
Formerly known as Marathon.
As an NA admin, I am the most laid back and concerned with the ~fun of the game~ above all other factors. I've also been super inactive since Summer 2012. University takes most of my time, but I still find some time to play when i can.

Offline BADPLAYERold

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 362
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PRO
  • Game nicks: BADPLAYER
« Reply #69 on: August 11, 2011, 05:52:56 am »
I couldn't be bothered reading the whole thread but i'm just posting to say the map rotation is fine, it's refreshing to have maps that cavalry and infantry can do well on instead of the confined maps on all the other servers half of which force you to dismount to be effective on, most of you are just complaining because you are 30str 9agi builds that can't be bothered running for 20 seconds to meet the enemy.
Also Tears is the worst admin on the NA servers, he is a huge sperg who is too ban happy and the only reason he got admin in the first place is because he spends half of his life posting on this stupid forum to try and get himself some E-CRED.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 11, 2011, 06:00:47 am »
+2
Ecko, Zealot, chill out.

So does this topic mean: As an admin, I need to do less warnings and ban more? Every time I've warned people they've stopped doing bullshit. I don't need to remove their ability to have fun if I can prevent them from destroying other people's fun first. This is my position. If someone disobeys my request,  kick. Continue, 5 day ban.

I've been keeping a mental list just like tears, Btw.

Yep, warn, kick, ban.  Though I opt for 1-2 days, 5 is reserved for repeat offenders/massive trolls in my book.  I haven't noticed anything wrong with the servers, but of course when I'm on that means an admin is on so..

But when other admins are on with me, seems like everyone is doing their job pretty fairly.  The map rotation complaints are one thing (though I think only spawn fixes and a trickle of new, high quality maps should be added, not a shit ton of counter strike copy paste jobs that are nothing but chokepoints) , but the slaps at admins are pretty much bitter Northern Empire (not all NE, just a few) trolling only.  If there is a lack of admins on at populated hours, then sure more should be assigned, but things seem ok for the most part.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 06:02:19 am by Smoothrich »
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Cyclopsided

• Duke
  • Renown: 513
  • Infamy: 51
  • Formerly "Marathon". #sluttiestAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Cyclopsided_of_Chaos, CYBD, Brunchlady
  • IRC nick: Cyclopsided
« Reply #71 on: August 11, 2011, 06:08:24 am »
+2
I don't like most of the maps, tbh.  They mostly aren't balanced especially spawn wise. One team always gets a huge advantage, and I don't like it.

And the 5 day ban is a repeat offender --> continuing = repeating. I have yet to ban anyone, there hasn't been a need when I've been on yet.
Also, I would say tears has been doing a pretty good job. A little strict on language, I mute if it becomes offensive though.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 06:09:58 am by Marathon »
Also, I have declared myself #1 NA hybrid thrower
Formerly known as Marathon.
As an NA admin, I am the most laid back and concerned with the ~fun of the game~ above all other factors. I've also been super inactive since Summer 2012. University takes most of my time, but I still find some time to play when i can.

Offline Ecko

• Baron
  • Renown: 90
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Respect is earned.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: NA CRPG Admin
  • Game nicks: Ecko_ATS
« Reply #72 on: August 11, 2011, 06:27:26 am »
I didn't say you guys were bad admins. Smooth, i maintain your a good one. You've yet to prove otherwise.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #73 on: August 11, 2011, 06:40:34 am »
+1
I couldn't be bothered reading the whole thread but i'm just posting to say the map rotation is fine, it's refreshing to have maps that cavalry and infantry can do well on instead of the confined maps on all the other servers half of which force you to dismount to be effective on, most of you are just complaining because you are 30str 9agi builds that can't be bothered running for 20 seconds to meet the enemy.
Also Tears is the worst admin on the NA servers, he is a huge sperg who is too ban happy and the only reason he got admin in the first place is because he spends half of his life posting on this stupid forum to try and get himself some E-CRED.

I'm too ban happy? Interesting, every single other person says that I give out too many warnings and not enough kicks and bans. Considering how many times I have pissed off admin or the devs with my forum trolling, even to the point of Meow saying "Tears, one more lie and you'r gone, understand?" on IRC, I very much doubt I have any e-cred with the admins after that two month stint I did.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 06:42:43 am by Tears_of_Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline a_bear_irl

• Duke
  • Renown: 540
  • Infamy: 252
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 11, 2011, 06:43:21 am »
i haven't experienced any badminnery personally, i've seen lots of instances where it takes a long time for an admin to decide to kick a guy or whatever but that isn't a huge deal.  people sometimes getting away with being annoying

the maps are kind of boring but few are outright bad. lots are too hilly, a couple of them are just spawn at the bottom of a hill and climb until you see the enemies coming down the hill

shik needs to interact with the community more, imo, if he was in here talking to us there would be a lot less rageposting

edit: ecko you're the worst, etc, your servers have people like ctrlaltdel as admins, awful maps, and your box is actually a moldy cheezit box with two starved chinchillas shoved inside it

edit2: give me admin
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 06:47:35 am by a_bear_irl »
FREE ALLERS