5 (9.6%)
Red
4 (7.7%)
Purple
7 (13.5%)
Stegosaurus
36 (69.2%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Author Topic: I am a bit dissapoint with NA 120  (Read 7089 times)

Offline Classical

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 133
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: I am a bit dissapoint with NA 120
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2011, 02:02:13 am »
+2
You're fucking retarded, do you have any idea the hours Shik has already put into trying to build an NA community? This community cannot be this stupid that it's actually going to try and put a revolver to it's head and shoot itself.

No. Why is everybody trolling me.

Offline Ecko

• Baron
  • Renown: 90
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Respect is earned.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: NA CRPG Admin
  • Game nicks: Ecko_ATS
« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2011, 02:02:45 am »
Laughing too hard to give a proper comment.

This thread certainly has deviated significantly from the original post.

Zealot, relax, you bring up good points but you blew up a bit too much there.

EDIT: The Original Poster did bring up valid concerns, and I don't think we should attack the OP for it, and instead just rationally and calmly bring up why and what is going on.

Just be careful, if you don't do it the way he wants tears, zealot might close down the LLJK...i mean Official servers.  :lol:, sorry Zealot couldn't resist that one.

Tears would indeed be good for this. He's active on the forums, he invests time with the community, and who knows...maybe chadz would be willing to make more NA devs besides shik.

Shik, i'll be it a good admin, lost cred with me when told me to fuck off after i changed the server names upon his consistent requests.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline downer

• Noble
  • Renown: 15
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
  • Game nicks: downer
« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2011, 02:04:17 am »
You're fucking retarded, do you have any idea the hours Shik has already put into trying to build an NA community? This community cannot be this stupid that it's actually going to try and put a revolver to it's head and shoot itself.

No. Why is everybody trolling me.

Because it's easy peasy lemon squeezy.

Offline Nasturtium

• Count
  • Renown: 203
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2011, 02:08:01 am »
+2
I am normally polite in my post but this really got to me.

What the fuck is everyones problem, it is apparent to me that as a community we are incapable of holding a polite and relevant conversation

I will continue all further discussion in private, if any admin comes across this

Please lock and delete this post. Thank you -OP

Offline DrKronic

• Knight
  • Renown: 67
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • Arch Villain of cRPG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: I do what I want
« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2011, 02:09:15 am »
Give me the admin powers, I'll mute racism and keep the peace
Greed is for amateurs...Chaos, Disorder, Anarchy now that's fun!

Offline Zanthos

• Peasant
  • Renown: 7
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: White Company
  • Game nicks: Zanthos_WCo
  • IRC nick: Zanthos
« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2011, 02:10:30 am »
+1
words

Wow man blow the fuck up a little?

This is supposed to be a serious thread (read: NOT TROLLING). The questions raised are not just one man spewing crap on the forums over his own personal opinions. The server has been up long enough for all of us who have no lives and play this game waaaaay too much (remember that is a lot of us) to see these issues.

These main 2 complaints have been enough for a lot of us in our teamspeak to often say "fuck this I'm changing servers". That's never a good thing and well worth a discussion.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2011, 02:11:20 am »
Tears does a great job being open and accessible to the community, and has much more of a public face then Shik.  But Shik has been putting in as much effort as anyone could into getting these servers rolling, and has the developer relationship with chadz that will ensure things stay "official."  I don't think Tears needs any sort of title or to displace Shik, but both should be acknowledged for their contributions to the community, and certainly wouldn't mind Tears getting more accessibility to things like name changes, ban lists, whatever to continue to be helpful for everybody.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 02:15:27 am by Smoothrich »
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2011, 02:12:59 am »
I want to pointedly remind everyone to stay on the original topic at hand, as it has nothing to do with who is in charge of the servers or who should be in charge.

Be nice, and be civil.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 02:21:46 am by Tears_of_Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Lorn

• Knight
  • Renown: 27
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Lorn
  • IRC nick: Lorn
« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2011, 02:16:28 am »
I want to pointedly remind everyone to stay on the original topic at hand, as it has nothing to due to who is in charge of the servers or who should be in charge.

Be nice, and be civil.

It was civil until a certain someone had to burst in with his mass hatred...

Which of course caused most of the drama from the last few pages.

Then again this is NA we're talking about...it's filled with dramallamas.

Also this:

Tears does a great job being open and accessible to the community, and has much more of a public face then Shik.  But Shik has been putting in as much effort as anyone could into getting these servers rolling, and has the developer relationship with chadz that will ensure things stay "official."  I don't think Tears needs any sort of title or to displace Shik, but both should be acknowledged for their contributions to the community, and certainly wouldn't mind Tears getting more accessibility to things like name changes, ban lists, whatever to continue to be helpful for everybody.

Offline Zorato

• Knight
  • Renown: 54
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
  • BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
    • BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN
  • Faction: BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN
  • Game nicks: ZORATO_BIRD
  • IRC nick: BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN
« Reply #54 on: August 11, 2011, 02:16:55 am »
BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN

Offline SeQuel

• Earl
  • Renown: 446
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SeQueL
  • IRC nick: SeQueL
« Reply #55 on: August 11, 2011, 02:17:48 am »
Thread has been derailed, get back to topic guys. Zealot, no need to get so hostile and go in defensive mode, the community brought up valid complaints and just wanted a explanation from someone in authority. Hell even the servers future plans.

Offline Classical

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 133
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 11, 2011, 02:21:31 am »
I am normally polite in my post but this really got to me.

What the fuck is everyones problem, it is apparent to me that as a community we are incapable of holding a polite and relevant conversation

I will continue all further discussion in private, if any admin comes across this

Please lock and delete this post. Thank you -OP

I got mad at Ecko trying to displace Shik, because Shik won't listen to him, because he was a meanie, blah blah. School yard bullshit and he's going to try and shoot the community in the head, what kind of manipulative piece of shit are you.

I was not mad at Looshus, he brings up valid points, which ironically are being addressed, and looked into. I have the same concerns as he does about the maps, and get pretty annoyed with the open fielded maps sometimes, it's kind of annoying. I apologize if I gave off the wrong "vibe" to you sir, but I didn't mean it as hostility, it's just my usual way of how I convey words.

e: People trying to shit on what little ground we've made and actually developed in the NA community with official servers, makes, me, mad.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 02:57:09 am by Classical »

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 11, 2011, 02:24:35 am »
+1
Well, one of the discussions here IS about administration, and Shik unfortunately can't be here to speak for himself, so things can be carried away.  And yeah, I can be a bit smug about the current maps since I'm cavalry and have been screwed by most NA rotations in the past, but from day one I said NA players might start to be unhappy with the rotation, as many people are used to a different style of map.  Things like mixing up the map rotation and changing spawns are all good ideas, but will take time and effort, and because of the great contributions some people make, will only take patience from you.  So it'd be great if more feedback could be gathered, but without trolling and flaming (heh)

And Miley, sorry that I make you mad, I really try to avoid teammates and felt awful about all the times I accidently(!!) teamkilled you, but was tired and you move fast and erratic.  I know well enough to leave those situations alone for the most part though.  Teambumping, the developers added that to the game and it just happens sometimes.  You really can't avoid it all the time when you're trying to get your team to win as heavy cav, since horses are big and fast and people are small and squishy and run all over.  I hope people worry more about seeing me on the other team then on their own team : \
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 02:26:49 am by Smoothrich »
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Ecko

• Baron
  • Renown: 90
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Respect is earned.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: NA CRPG Admin
  • Game nicks: Ecko_ATS
« Reply #58 on: August 11, 2011, 02:32:35 am »
I got mad at Ecko trying to displace Shik, because Shik won't listen to him, because he was a meanie, blah blah. School yard bullshit and he's going to try and shoot the community in the head, what kind of manipulative piece of shit are you.

I was not mad at Looshus, he brings up valid points, which ironically are being addressed, and looked into. I have the same concerns as he does about the maps, and get pretty annoyed with the open fielded maps sometimes, it's kind of annoying. I apologize if I gave off the wrong "vibe" to you sir, but I didn't mean it as hostility, it's just my usual way of how I convey words.

I told shik i wouldn't post the irc log of his comments. Don't make me a liar. There is ample reason he should not administrate the NA servers. I've reserved most of those reasons because it would require the IRC log to confirm them. But it goes beyond the childhood schoolyard bullshit.

Offline serpus

• Noble
  • Renown: 14
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 11, 2011, 02:36:42 am »
+1
ecko why do u let this get u so worked up

over nothing