5 (9.6%)
Red
4 (7.7%)
Purple
7 (13.5%)
Stegosaurus
36 (69.2%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Author Topic: I am a bit dissapoint with NA 120  (Read 7087 times)

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: I am a bit dissapoint with NA 120
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2011, 11:57:47 pm »
There should be an Admin Abuse section for admins who don't do their job. It's almost as bad as admins who do it too much.

I would suggest this forum:
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/board,47.0.html

Not doing a job is abuse of powers by abuse of a position.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Nasturtium

• Count
  • Renown: 203
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2011, 12:07:13 am »
Would someone who knows him please message Mr.Shik and make him aware of this thread? All discussion is meaningless without answers to these questions by whoever is in charge of the server. Thank you.

Offline Baggy

• Count
  • Renown: 199
  • Infamy: 94
  • cRPG Player
  • Sup brah
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Baggy _Potato Blight_ Famine Emigration
  • IRC nick: Baggy
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2011, 12:12:17 am »
Would someone who knows him please message Mrs.Shik and make him aware of this thread? All discussion is meaningless without answers to these questions by whoever is in charge of the server. Thank you.
Fixed
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2011, 12:13:25 am »
Fixed
Shik is now married?
Don't you mean Ms?
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2011, 12:17:26 am »
+2
Hey, if someone has a problem with me and what I'm doing wrong as an admin, please elaborate a bit.  I know Miley dislikes me because one day I accidently teamkilled him as cav a bunch of times, but I try to play much more conservatively now as to not make people mad and displace their feelings on me as a player into feelings on me as admin.  I certainly am always checking admin chat, always am in IRC to receive complaints, actively prevent leeching, delaying, and take prompt action against any disruptive players, like the KKK clan that just caused a ruckus yesterday.  If there are suggestions to improve the administration I'd like to hear them, because believe it or not I want to create an enjoyable environment for everyone first and foremost.  In my perspective, the server has been pretty troll and griefing free (when I'm on at least), with little to no questionable bans by our admins.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Baggy

• Count
  • Renown: 199
  • Infamy: 94
  • cRPG Player
  • Sup brah
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Baggy _Potato Blight_ Famine Emigration
  • IRC nick: Baggy
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2011, 12:28:42 am »
Shik is now married?
Don't you mean Ms?
Probaly but ill stick to mrs till the day i die.

Offline downer

• Noble
  • Renown: 15
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
  • Game nicks: downer
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2011, 12:39:58 am »
+1
The current administration is to blame for our terrible financial situation.

Downer for Admin in 2012.

Offline Zorato

• Knight
  • Renown: 54
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
  • BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
    • BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN
  • Faction: BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN
  • Game nicks: ZORATO_BIRD
  • IRC nick: BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2011, 01:05:58 am »
BIRD CLAN
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 01:07:34 am by Zorato »
BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GODQUEEN_PARTYGIRL_OF_BIRD
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2011, 01:17:44 am »
Subject displays signs of antisocial behaviour

Offline Miley

• Duke
  • Renown: 604
  • Infamy: 327
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2011, 01:33:42 am »
Hey, if someone has a problem with me and what I'm doing wrong as an admin, please elaborate a bit.  I know Miley dislikes me because one day I accidently teamkilled him as cav a bunch of times, but I try to play much more conservatively now as to not make people mad and displace their feelings on me as a player into feelings on me as admin.  I certainly am always checking admin chat, always am in IRC to receive complaints, actively prevent leeching, delaying, and take prompt action against any disruptive players, like the KKK clan that just caused a ruckus yesterday.  If there are suggestions to improve the administration I'd like to hear them, because believe it or not I want to create an enjoyable environment for everyone first and foremost.  In my perspective, the server has been pretty troll and griefing free (when I'm on at least), with little to no questionable bans by our admins.

You team killed and team wounded me countless time in a brief period of time, and you were kicked by PhantomZero for it. You also continue to be careless, not care about where you go with your horse, and who you lance with it, so why should you be in charge of that?

I'm not saying you shouldn't be admin, but you should at least follow the rules that you enforce.

Offline Qilidj_Arslan

• Noble
  • Renown: 10
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Occitan
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2011, 01:36:57 am »
+1
I am having some issues with my computer since a week and can't administrate the servers for now. Should be back in soon.

+1 for Tears Of Destiny leading the official servers

Offline Classical

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 133
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2011, 01:42:20 am »
+2
This is ridiculous, you're starting a fucking thread to hate on some servers due to map rotation, and admin abuse?

This server just started up, there are a lot of new and hesitant admins who don't understand their responsibilities, that's fine, but their going to learn. Fuck it hasn't even been a full month yet, so allow them time to learn. On the main points, there has been a notion that has been fondling around for some time, the idea of introducing new maps, a team to control said maps. This idea was put fourth by Ecko to Shik, Shik acknowledged it, and likes it, but currently he's busy/vacation/being of the male gender in Europe. This idea can be fondled more when he gets back, otherwise there is nothing else for it. Basically, different map rotation is a subject I'm sure the current NA administration can listen to, and take seriously. Basically what Tears said, anyone can suggest a map, it's not hard, bring one forward see if the spinner spins and lands on your color, as for more community integration with the servers administration and map rotation, that is also being handled by Shik, just be fucking patient.

I see the topic has drifted away from it's topic on map rotation, and inattentive admins to trying to "overthrow" the guy who was put in charge of picking every single admin, enjoying hours of community discussion with Ecko, Zealot, and some other random people who would take up hours of his time, communicating all of these ideas with chadz and back, implementing these suggestions, etc. Yeah, I'm sure this guy has done nothing in terms of administration, that was me being sarcastic, ha, ha. If you seriously think that Tears_of_Destiny is going to make a better "head administrator" than Shik, then I must be fucking out of my mind, because that's the dumbest fucking thing I've heard from this community, on the subject of community, ever. God knows I preach about community structure all the fucking time, and the game server is the heart of where it's built, careful building blocks have to be placed very neatly and tidy to make this structure come out just right, nice and stable, removing the architect and replacing him with the laborer is fucking stupid.

These servers have just gone up, plenty of new and fresh ideas to help build this community into a super tower, but it takes time, Shik gone to Europe is a delay we all have to deal with, have patience.

Anyone who doesn't have a name of LLJK_Zealot

I don't get it, is this an insult, or a compliment.

+1 for Tears Of Destiny leading the official servers

I have to believe you're trolling, or I'm going to get very upset.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 01:49:06 am by Classical »

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2011, 01:53:39 am »
+1
Laughing too hard to give a proper comment.

This thread certainly has deviated significantly from the original post.

Zealot, relax, you bring up good points but you blew up a bit too much there.

EDIT: The Original Poster did bring up valid concerns, and I don't think we should attack the OP for it, and instead just rationally and calmly bring up why and what is going on.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 01:57:08 am by Tears_of_Destiny »

Offline SeQuel

• Earl
  • Renown: 446
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SeQueL
  • IRC nick: SeQueL
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2011, 01:56:03 am »
Be upset, but its true. Tears would make an excellent lead admin. I'm not sure if he would WANT too, but if he did he sure in the hell do it better then any current admin to the server including shik.

EDIT - Just my 2 cents.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 02:18:44 am by SeQuel »

Offline Miley

• Duke
  • Renown: 604
  • Infamy: 327
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2011, 02:01:41 am »
Go Tears!