Author Topic: Another case of unjust usage of the big red ban button.  (Read 12170 times)

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
Re: Another case of unjust usage of the big red ban button.
« Reply #90 on: August 07, 2011, 07:54:03 pm »
+3
ITT:
Another member of the unwashed masses who's schocked that his douchebaggery is met with disciplinary force rather than apathetic shruggery.

Reminder:
All server rules can be summed up quite nicely as "Don't be a raging asshat"
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
« Reply #91 on: August 07, 2011, 09:29:08 pm »
AFTER he team-killed me with clear intent the previous round to which I notified the WHOLE server including NUFFEN but NOTHING was done.

Not true, I spectated him to find out if he was griefing and found out you were griefing even worse.

Or how about deal with a situation where a player has notified the server of an intentional team-killer? Instead of only taking actions against players which you personally don't like.

Not true. He was also banned (and gets unbanned soon), as I was spectating him after I was told he was griefing. And again, who the fuck are you? I have no idea, but you claim that I kicked you once. This whole conspiricy theory is only happening up in your own head, because you are not able to see that you may be at fault.

a kick would have cooled me down
Really? Youve had more than enough time to cool down now, but you still are not.

nuffen rushes in to accuse me of being the aggressor

I never accused you of attacking first, I accused you of attacking him over and over, which you also admit. Can we now please move on?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 09:43:32 pm by nuffen »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Earth_Geodude_da_Defender, _RageThrower
  • IRC nick: Khalestimo#7613
« Reply #92 on: August 07, 2011, 09:34:11 pm »
+1
I don't sleep, have you seen my post count and posting times?  :mrgreen:
You never post early in the morning, what chu talking bout?!

Offline Baggy

• Count
  • Renown: 199
  • Infamy: 94
  • cRPG Player
  • Sup brah
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Baggy _Potato Blight_ Famine Emigration
  • IRC nick: Baggy
« Reply #93 on: August 07, 2011, 09:53:54 pm »
+3
You never post early in the morning, what chu talking bout willis?!
Fixed

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
« Reply #94 on: August 07, 2011, 10:01:37 pm »
Not true, I spectated him to find out if he was griefing and found out you were griefing even worse.

Not true. He was also banned (and gets unbanned soon), as I was spectating him after I was told he was griefing. And again, who the fuck are you? I have no idea, but you claim that I kicked you once. This whole conspiricy theory is only happening up in your own head, because you are not able to see that you may be at fault.
Really? Youve had more than enough time to cool down now, but you still are not.

I never accused you of attacking first, I accused you of attacking him over and over, which you also admit. Can we now please move on?

You're now saying that you did actually watch him purposely team-kill me in the round previous to the one in which you banned me? Yet your version of events are a complete fabrication of reality as I killed an enemy, I was not aware of this guy who team-killed me up until the point he killed me, it was a deliberate action, I had a score of 13-1 and I ended up having 13-2 because of an intentional TK, there are few here who really know me, but they know that I'm not the kind of person you paint me out to be, my opinions and expressions may be controversial at times but it doesn't reflect recklessness in the game as you seem to suggest.

I wonder why you're resorting to distortion of the truth, by claiming that me defending myself in the second round, the round after which I had been team-killed with intention by a team-mate who I had not provoked in any shape or form nor had any intent on doing so as I wanted to rake up K/D ratio, is worse than intention team-killing, then intentional team-attacking the following round just because his team-mate being me hit a horse he whistled over.

My offence, attacking a horse, retaliation.

His offences, team-killing with intention, team-attacking in retaliation for me attacking a horse he whistled for.

It seems obvious to me you're just trying to incriminate me further than which I deserved, you lie to protect your position, yet you openly abuse it to the detriment of many players, the offences I've just listed were the only which you should pass judgement on, not just because you dislike me more than the other or because you couldn't be arse to be an admin when I informed everyone that I was team-killed by a player who did so with intent.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 10:07:37 pm by Murmillus_Prime »
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 07, 2011, 10:11:58 pm »
You're now saying that you did actually watch him purposely team-kill me in the round previous to the one in which you banned me?

No, Im saying that because you complained about it, I spectated him the round you started griefing him.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 07, 2011, 10:18:55 pm »
No, Im saying that because you complained about it, I spectated him the round you started griefing him.

So  then you saw him team-attack me after I started slashing the courser? This being after he intentionally team-killed me. You didn't think to ban him from that point?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 10:22:16 pm by Murmillus_Prime »

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 07, 2011, 10:23:25 pm »
So  then you saw him team-attack me after I started slashing the courser? This being after he intentionally team-killed me. You didn't think to ban him from that point?

I did.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 07, 2011, 10:26:38 pm »
I did.

Yet you failed to act until you could find reason for myself to be kicked, but wait you didn't kick me, despite not committing a severe offence, despite not being known as an intentional team-killer before hand, despite failing to act on his intentional team-killing, initial team-attack the following round, you instead  banned  me, straight off the bat.

THIS is why I have attacked your judgement and criticised you, and is why I believe you dislike me for other reasons and have let them come to cloud your judgement in correctly assessing the severity of the offences committed, resulting in taking the freedoms to play of old and new members alike away from them, like a child snatching candy from a baby, only the child did it because it wanted all the candy, and the power you wield is the candy on which you must devour and gorge yourself on to retain a level of ego which you maintain at the detriment to other peoples views, and freedoms to express them.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 10:32:03 pm by Murmillus_Prime »

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 07, 2011, 10:42:23 pm »
+1
Yet you failed to act until you could find reason for myself to be kicked
You were so quick to start attacking him, there was no time to ban him before you started to grief.

but wait you didn't kick me, despite not committing a severe offence

One hit against a teammate is not a severe offence, and is usually stopped by a warning. You continued and slashed at him several times, this is a severe offence.

despite not being known as an intentional team-killer before hand
I knew none of you before this incident.

despite failing to act on his intentional team-killing, initial team-attack the following round, you instead  banned  me, straight off the bat.
Ok, this might be the 10th time Im saying this, but because of complaints about him intentionally teamkilling, I was spectating him when I saw YOU griefing. So yes, I acted. What did you want me to do, trust you on your word and ban him right away?

I believe you dislike me for other reasons
I have no idea who you are. I dont remember ever talking to you before I warned you to stop teamwounding THREE TIMES.

like a child snatching candy from a baby, only the child did it because it wanted all the candy, and the power you wield is the candy on which you must devour and gorge yourself on to retain a level of ego which you maintain at the detriment to other peoples views, and freedoms to express them.

Yes, lets sum it up:
Nuffen: you teamwounded, bam, you get the consequences..
Murmillus_Prime: I teamwounded intentionally. This is not why Im banned. Im banned because nuffen hates me and dont understand the rules and how to enforce them. Im also innocent!

Ok.
Rules says:
http://wiki.c-rpg.net/index.php?title=Rules
No intentional teamwounding/teamkilling.

Offline Baggy

• Count
  • Renown: 199
  • Infamy: 94
  • cRPG Player
  • Sup brah
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Baggy _Potato Blight_ Famine Emigration
  • IRC nick: Baggy
« Reply #100 on: August 07, 2011, 10:52:52 pm »
This is why i browese the forums +1 to everyone exept nuffen cos hes a aboooozer  :twisted:

P.S Take ur punishment like a man Murmillus_Prime and STFU with the QQ.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 10:54:08 pm by Baggy »

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 07, 2011, 11:25:25 pm »
You were so quick to start attacking him, there was no time to ban him before you started to grief.

One hit against a teammate is not a severe offence, and is usually stopped by a warning. You continued and slashed at him several times, this is a severe offence.
I knew none of you before this incident.
Ok, this might be the 10th time Im saying this, but because of complaints about him intentionally teamkilling, I was spectating him when I saw YOU griefing. So yes, I acted. What did you want me to do, trust you on your word and ban him right away?
I have no idea who you are. I dont remember ever talking to you before I warned you to stop teamwounding THREE TIMES.

Yes, lets sum it up:
Nuffen: you teamwounded, bam, you get the consequences..
Murmillus_Prime: I teamwounded intentionally. This is not why Im banned. Im banned because nuffen hates me and dont understand the rules and how to enforce them. Im also innocent!

Ok.
Rules says:
http://wiki.c-rpg.net/index.php?title=Rules
No intentional teamwounding/teamkilling.

I kept on attacking him because he kept on attacking me, and I'll repeat again, I was one hit from dying when banned, had you of kicked me I would without a doubt come back and continue to play quietly and not letting the matter in which caused me to retaliate to continue to be acted on since I take a kick as a serious punishment, a ban should be reserved for those who show clear unprovoked intention in team-wounding and killing with no excuses for doing what they did other than because it's their goal to team-kill, since mine was to play but then had been interrupted by an intentional TK I was a bit angry and especially as after notifying the server of his actions he failed to even give me a word of apology, you failed to show any recognition to the accusations I had put across on server chat, yet show eager participation in a decision conceived by a snap judgement, a lack of consideration for the conditions for the actions taken out in the situation, a lack of consideration for actually asking the people involved what's happening or even a lack of restraint, giving out a ban straight away is not fair, under the conditions in which I was caught fighting with this individual who to add insult to injury after purposely team-killing me had the tenacity to then team-wound me for 1/3rd of my life the following round because I start hacking away at a courser he whistled for, in-front of your own very eyes.

Surely him team-attacking me the following round is enough to backup my claims that he purposely team-killed me with clear intent the previous round, how could you not sum things up in this manner? Judgement a bit cloudy? A bit tainted? Dislike me because I voted for you, lilith to have your admin removed when the first vote was created to remove an admins powers, and I let you know that I voted for wookie to remain an admin because I'd never seen him abuse his powers but I had seen you abuse yours and even once you had done so to me which I've already mentioned on this thread.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 11:29:15 pm by Murmillus_Prime »

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
« Reply #102 on: August 07, 2011, 11:32:22 pm »

And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?

Offline Zorato

• Knight
  • Renown: 54
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
  • BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
    • BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN
  • Faction: BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN
  • Game nicks: ZORATO_BIRD
  • IRC nick: BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN
« Reply #103 on: August 07, 2011, 11:32:50 pm »
+1
BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 07, 2011, 11:42:34 pm »
Judgement a bit cloudy? A bit tainted? Dislike me because I voted for you, lilith to have your admin removed when the first vote was created to remove an admins powers, and I let you know that I voted for wookie to remain an admin because I'd never seen him abuse his powers but I had seen you abuse yours and even once you had done so to me which I've already mentioned on this thread.

Wait, what?
You voted no on me? Well, heres a newsflash, the poll was anonymous!
And, you indirectly admits voting yes on you to revenge me kicking you once, which was an abuse of the poll.