Author Topic: Another case of unjust usage of the big red ban button.  (Read 11689 times)

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
Re: Another case of unjust usage of the big red ban button.
« Reply #120 on: August 08, 2011, 01:51:52 am »
+4
An admin shouldn't go "soft" or something, just due to pressure from players. Just sayin'.

Offline Gortha

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 08, 2011, 10:31:19 am »
All i want to add in here, is that the judgement is up to the admin,
who´s spectating the situation. While a kick might have been enough,
no one of us knows, which parts of the situation were seen by nuffen.

I think the punishment for specific actions shouldn´t be varying too much.

Some actions should be punished with just a kick, some with a ban of a few hours,
etc...

Well, Murmillus seems to have a dispute with nuffen,
but that shouldn´t affect his punishment - just becouse nuffen is the admin...

@Murmillus
Please, make a unban request & just apologize for your rage... as u said - you are just human...

@nuffen

Please give us our clanmate back :)

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 08, 2011, 10:42:07 am »
+1
I get tked intentionally, then I get attacked by the same person the following round because I started to attack a horse he whistled for in revenge for him intentionally tking me previous round, I let the server know I was intentionally tked and who by and what for, yet I get banned while defending myself to this same idiot who tked me intentionally previous round.

If the admin wasn't a noob admin then he's an arsehole because any admin worth his salt knows I don't go around tking intentionally and always apologise if I do so.

Makes sense.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
« Reply #123 on: August 08, 2011, 12:00:54 pm »
Well enjoy your community all!  :rolleyes:

I've had enough of trying to explain some common sense in fair treatment here, if something of the same nature ever happens to the majority you, I hope you remember me.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 12:04:57 pm by Murmillus_Prime »
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 08, 2011, 12:30:13 pm »
+1
Common sense:

revenge attack
get banned
GTX mod

Offline Prosed

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
  • Raawr
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Prosed
« Reply #125 on: August 08, 2011, 01:03:38 pm »
The world famous three stages of rage quital.
I just can't wait to be King.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 08, 2011, 01:39:19 pm »
Common sense:

revenge attack
get banned
GTX mod

Could have been,

Revenge attack
get kicked

end of story

Fallen dudes come in aid of their buddies from clan and IRC, the treatment of my case by the majority of responses in this thread have come from players whom are playing social politics within this community in order to get a better grasp on power and influence for self gratification, whom are slowly starting to achieve a result of alienating the few to speak up against their actions and of the injustice of the actions of their friends whom would in their positions help them retain and grow their political influence and power in this community.

A selfish motive driven by selfish people, whom ignore the faults of those who would support them in their current positions of responsibility, it's become apparent that Fallen have an issue with the fact I've called up Nuffens bad judgement and have come to this thread to support the views of one of their now prominent members that being fallen tears, you all have fun on IRC, gain some sort of clique there and then based on that mutual benefit each one receives from another, (Nuffens admin position may add relevance in adding a significant positive in the case of a fallen member gaining full admin control over EU servers and in return Nuffen get's to carelessly use admin powers with guaranteed support from at least one section of the community).

Enjoy being in a community, (that's to everyone not in your clique) because it's apparent their influence has grown somewhat as few have come here to challenge their blind pre-conceived opinions on this situation.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 01:55:08 pm by Murmillus_Prime »

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 08, 2011, 01:54:36 pm »
Lol, so now it's a conspiracy?

I'm not defending anyone here, not nuffen not any other Fallen member, because well, we're not even involved in this.
What I do see is:

- you getting team attacked
- you attacking back in revenge
- you and the other perp getting banned in result

Rules are rules, you revenge attack you can get banned. Up to admin to decide it, in your case you recieved a ban and I really hope it hurt.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 01:56:50 pm by Vibe »

Offline Zorato

• Knight
  • Renown: 54
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
  • BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN
  • Game nicks: ZORATO_BIRD
  • IRC nick: BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN
« Reply #128 on: August 08, 2011, 01:55:46 pm »
I don't care about any dumb "power and influence" in this dumb community. I even defended you when that Tears_of_Destiny person called you a liar. You got banned for breaking the rules. There is no standard that the admins have to adhere to when dealing with team-wounders. There is a very good channel to getting unbanned on this forum yet you keep beating a dead horse in this dumb thread. I am beginning to think that you are trolling because it is either that or you have no grasp of what a punishment is. When you drive on the freeway over the speed limit, get pulled over by a police officer and receive a ticket, do you complain to the officer that you should have been given a warning instead? No matter how much you whine and complain in this thread, you will not get your way. You are only showing us how thick you are.

Also, this thread is an entertaining read so keep on keeping on, sport!
BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 08, 2011, 01:56:36 pm »
Lol, so now it's a conspiracy?

I'm not defending anyone here, not nuffen not any other Fallen member, because well, we're not even involved in this.
What I do see is:

- you getting team attacked
- you attacking back in revenge
- you getting banned

If I were kicked this issue would not have been raised, I may have still been angry at being team-killed and then team-attacked by the same person but I would have taken the hint and become humble and withdrawn from the attention of the server to some extent until my anger had dissipated, however I was not given that chance which is why I consider the actions of Nuffen to be harsh and irrational.

Based on the above sentences, the responses I've received from people like yourselves I also consider your support biased, harsh and irrational.

Then I have to ask myself why?...

Explore more options come to new conclusions, why not? Nuffen even tried changing the story to better reflect his position in the events that took place leading up to the ban, the fact he did so reinforced my views that something beyond punishment for the sake of punishing an offence had gone on here, involving a clouded view of events and an irrational decision made without consideration, clear harsh over-use of the powers granted to admins, there is no rule saying and admin should ban immediately off every server when even the slightest of offences had been committed.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 02:01:24 pm by Murmillus_Prime »

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 08, 2011, 01:58:03 pm »
Well I don't. You break rules you get banned. You're being fucking ignorant, delusional and real immature about this. All you see is how you were hurt and how everyone is against you. Oh and some shit about Fallen trying to control EU servers, which made me lol hard irl.

Offline Ginosaji

• Baron
  • Renown: 81
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kukurutz, Whale_of_pure_Harmony, Topfentascherl, TRAFFIC_LIGHT
« Reply #131 on: August 08, 2011, 02:00:34 pm »
Fallen dudes come in aid of their buddies from clan and IRC, the treatment of my case by the majority of responses in this thread have come from players whom are playing social politics within this community in order to get a better grasp on power and influence for self gratification, whom are slowly starting to achieve a result of alienating the few to speak up against their actions and of the injustice of the actions of their friends whom would in their positions help them retain and grow their political influence and power in this community.

I prefer the game clean of idiots and teamkillers so I have no problem with a few false positives that get banned for ridiculous reasons, even if it would be me.

Offline Zorato

• Knight
  • Renown: 54
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN
  • Game nicks: ZORATO_BIRD
  • IRC nick: BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN
« Reply #132 on: August 08, 2011, 02:01:08 pm »
Oh and some shit about Fallen trying to control EU servers, which made me lol hard irl.

It's true, it is the silent invasion!!!!
BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 08, 2011, 02:03:02 pm »
I prefer the game clean of idiots and teamkillers so I have no problem with a few false positives that get banned for ridiculous reasons, even if it would be me.

I'd also like the game to be clan of idiots and team-killers, like the one who team-killed me after I killed an enemy horse for instance, like the idiot who only has a ban button to press when other actions were available to them.

Offline Everkistus

• Marshall
  • Renown: 987
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • No good deed goes unpunished
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Everkistus
  • IRC nick: Everkistus
« Reply #134 on: August 08, 2011, 02:03:12 pm »
+1
O shit, I think he's onto our secret plan!

Quickly, to the escape pods!