Author Topic: Another case of unjust usage of the big red ban button.  (Read 11690 times)

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
Another case of unjust usage of the big red ban button.
« on: August 06, 2011, 01:17:05 am »
+1
I get tked intentionally, then I get attacked by the same person the following round because I started to attack a horse he whistled for in revenge for him intentionally tking me previous round, I let the server know I was intentionally tked and who by and what for, yet I get banned while defending myself to this same idiot who tked me intentionally previous round.

If the admin wasn't a noob admin then he's an arsehole because any admin worth his salt knows I don't go around tking intentionally and always apologise if I do so.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 12:59:56 am by Murmillus_Prime »
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
Re: The bullshit award goes too.... Who ever just banned me
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2011, 01:18:47 am »
Ï was spectating the guy you griefed because someone complained about it in the round before.

Feel free to edit your post.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 09:36:16 pm by nuffen »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2011, 01:20:05 am »
+1
Ï was spectating you because you threatened that guy to teamkill him the round before.

Feel free to edit your post.

Nope I never threatened to TK him, I simply followed him, have any proof of otherwise? Gonna fabricate some? Oh jeez I should have known it was you, who else would be so careless and blunt in judgement as you?

Also for me participating in defending myself maybe, just a kick was necessary to end the hostilities, yet I re-connected to find myself being kicked with a ban message, seriously it was not needed, again more proof of your abuse of your powers nuffen.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 01:24:09 am by Murmillus_Prime »

Offline Diomedes

• Count
  • Renown: 200
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player
  • Cat
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Sootnik_Diomedes
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2011, 01:32:13 am »
+11
Weird, it's almost as if being a douchbag is against the rules.

Offline Kung Fu Jesus

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2011, 05:54:11 am »
+3
You should kow by now that if something happens to you, nothing will be done because no one saw it, there are no screenshots, revenge is against the rules, etc. The moment you retaliate, you will be hung out to dry because THAT was seen by an admin.
"My belt holds up my pants and my pants have belt loops that hold up the belt. What the fuck’'s really going on down there? Who is the real hero?" - Mitch

Offline Tungsten

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2011, 06:06:34 am »
Taking revenge on someone because they did something is pretty childish.
Tungsten_ATS

Offline Zisa

• Count
  • Renown: 272
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: I am not at liberty to say.
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2011, 06:11:58 am »
Wrong. So.. wrong.
Alas nodachi
remembers glorious spring
a tin can's hatchet.
http://www.moddb.com/members/psychotropicdog

Offline Tungsten

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2011, 06:18:40 am »
+1
Wrong. So.. wrong.
Pff. The only acceptable form of revenge is 'accidentally' trampling them. Everything else is pretty childish.
Tungsten_ATS

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2011, 06:25:26 am »
+6

Basic human and animal instinct.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Renegat

• Baron
  • Renown: 105
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2011, 08:52:27 am »
+1
Such situation already happened to me.
Most of the time this kind of guy just want to troll you without any good reason. So the only way to stop that (when there is no admin or when the admin is blind) is to troll better than him : Follow him the round after and tk him while he is fighting ennemies.
It works most of the times (on other words, the guy won't come back) and the admin can't realy say that that was done on purpose.
Or do like all those "good-thinking and very fair-play" poeple and let the guy troll you until a good admin come on the server ...

(sorry if i did some grammar mistakes)

Offline NuberT

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: NuberT_HRE
  • IRC nick: NuberT_HRE
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2011, 10:32:39 am »
+5
Better leave the server when nuffen is on :D

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2011, 10:56:11 am »
Ehm, for the note:
1. This guy spammed the other guy with his sword over and over again, what the other guy could do is block, and try to swing a couple of times back. Murmillus_Prime was the guy on the offense who wanted to kill. This is not a case of "the revenger getting booted without the original offender goes free".
2. The other guy got the same ban.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2011, 11:50:58 am »
+1
Ehm, for the note:
1. This guy spammed the other guy with his sword over and over again, what the other guy could do is block, and try to swing a couple of times back. Murmillus_Prime was the guy on the offense who wanted to kill. This is not a case of "the revenger getting booted without the original offender goes free".
2. The other guy got the same ban.

He did overhead swings to my face while I was slashing the courser he whistled for, he didn't spawn with it, so it's not like I was hurting his upkeep, in retaliation for 1/3 of my life being taken I wanted to get a hit in back, since he's got a shield it wasn't easy to get a hit back, so I hit his shield multiple times, after I managed to hit him he started hitting me again so it continued, he tked me the previous round and then takes chunks of my health for trying to kill a horse that wasn't even his as a mild form of revenge.

Funny how you only watch players you have a grudge against or don't like and ignore the disruptive activities of players unknown to yourself, I wish your admin was removed a long time ago in that vote that was held, most people wanted you to go and you magically stayed, what did you do, donate alot of money?

This is the second time you've taken action against me where another player was further in the wrong than myself and had actually initiated the disruptive behaviour via tking or team attacking me on purpose to begin with to where I get a little annoyed and take a mild form of revenge, I don't exactly TK back unless I'm being continuously attacked by the team-mate, where's your all seeing pro admin skills when the initial disruption is caused by these kinds of players? Non existent. You just watch the people you don't like, with your eyes fixed on them, hungry for them to step out of line so your salivating urges to ban people can be satisfied.

A kick was all that was needed, I wouldn't have continued hostilities, I've no idea how long you've banned me for, I just tried going on EU1 still banned, you're swatting flies with a sledge hammer, jerk.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 12:12:25 pm by Murmillus_Prime »

Offline Riddaren

• Duke
  • Renown: 601
  • Infamy: 298
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Riddaren, Matthaus
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2011, 12:18:54 pm »
+8
Those who seek revenge are not just taking revenge on that one guy who probably just killed them by mistake but the whole team who are less likely to win the round because of it.
So, taking revenge is just as bad as teamkilling someone on purpose as it hurts the team just as much.

Killing a friendly horse is a very bad move as well and may very well lead to a loss instead of a win for the team.

Btw, I remember I teamkilled you by mistake once (and you knew it as it was obvious I was trying to save you). Still you instantly slashed my horse to death the round after which imo, is equal to a teamkill.
I respected you as a player until then and admired you for your skills. But since then I have no more respect for you man. A simply sorry would have been enough.

Animal abusers deserves no respect... gj nuffen.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 12:36:15 pm by Riddaren »

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2011, 12:21:49 pm »
Those who seek revenge are not just taking revenge on that one guy who probably just killed them by mistake but the whole team who are less likely to win the round because of it.
So, taking revenge is just as bad as teamkilling someone on purpose as it hurts the team just as much.

Killing a friendly horse is a very bad move as well and may very well lead to a loss instead of a win for the team.

Animal abusers deserves no respect.

Btw, I remember I teamkilled you and you instantly slashed my horse to death round after.

So great job Nuffen.

No enemies were around, the last enemy who was around, was a samurai clad lancer who I killed, I then proceeded to kill the rouncy she rode and after doing so, immediately I'm killed by the said teamkiller, no enemies were around, it was also near the end of the round.

I've been accidently team killed many times, I've done nothing to the players who done so and even said no problem, discredit me if you wish, I don't exactly class you as someone I've ever had a problem with up until this post.

Suddenly killing an enemies horse, which was called by a team mate without a horse is suddenly something deemed bannable over an intentional teamkill, how screwed up can you get huh?

I believe the actions taken but nuffen to be nothing more but an elaboration on his desire to take action against people he personally holds grudges against, how can such a twisted judgement, ignoring an intentional teamkiller and banning someone for defending themself, be accepted on a server as prominent as EU1?

Remember riddaren I wasn't banned for killing a horse, and apparently you condone him team attacking me, in response for me attacking the called horse, you're condoning team attacking, is your judgement really rational?
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 01:03:50 pm by Murmillus_Prime »